It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Andi Pink aka Andi Land

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Scammers using pics of Andi Land

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm

name used = smith Mary

email addy = smithmary9667@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 209.17.115.204
ISP: Web.com
Organization: Network Solutions, LLC
State/Region: Georgia
City: Atlanta

header =

Reply-To: smithmary9667@yahoo.com
Received: from unknown (HELO atl4mhib69.myregisteredsite.com) (209.17.115.204)

email

My name is Smith Mary I was born and raised in Texas Houston which the capital is Austin I m 29years old, never married , still single and no kids yet. I am 5ft 8 tall 160lbs, i have hazel eyes brown hair kindly let me know more about you,You have good sense of humor and reputable self esteem i will like to meet you if you don"t mind. I have a good sense of humor, a very out going friendly personality, I love to laugh and to make others around me laugh too. I enjoy the outdoors activities movies,Theatre/plays, Coffee shops and I do some indoor activities as well like cooking and some house chores I think we should probably be friends I don't really know maybe u can cope with long distance relationship and My personal trait and hobbies i am a simple lad down to earth with good sense of humor and I have reached a point in life where I am ready to commit again, once and for all to a man of intellect, character and substance. I am not too good at talking about myself, but ask anything you want and I will always answer with the truth. I always admire good things and U?
Mary
God Bless
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Scammers using pics of Andi Land

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Mary <smithmary9667@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:29 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/770404

user ID = Mary1985

29 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 1:04 pm

Joined June 25, 2014. From Baltimore Maryland. Living in Baltimore, Maryland. Attended Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) .Completed graduate school at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) . :liar:

About Me
I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners..I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun... I'm passionate and loving woman

pics get no conclusive hits although the chic looks familiar

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Mary <smithmary9667@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm

topface = topface.com/profile/83046838/

janet
32, Tampa, Florida, USA
Was more than two days ago

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pics of Andi Land

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm

datehookup = datehookup.com/User-273075878.htm

user ID = hannah2211

Zip Code: 75151
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Hair, Eyes: Blonde, Blue
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Native America

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm

meet me = meetme.com/member/40485523

Nicole Kim Parks
25, Female
London, United Kingdom

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Andi Pink

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 pm

....... its Andi Pink aKa Andi Land ........... thats why you didn't found her..... ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 pm

=>
Skype Name ay_lee1
Full name Agunbiade Ayobami
Location Lagos, Nigeria
:mrgreen:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:59 pm

name used = Ellen Brown

email addy = ellen.brown31@yahoo.com

typical Nigerian IP in RS DB

email

Good afternoon,

It was so nice hearing from you and I though you wouldn't write me as I did wait for your mail yesterday but it didn't come .. Your mail did put a smile on my face and I must say I really like your pictures you look so cute and handsome .. Where are you currently? I would also take this opportunity to tell you everything about myself to you ..

Well am Ellen Brown, was born on the 18th of October 1983 a 30yrs old single lady with no kids ... I stand a height of 5'5 feet tall and 163cm .. I am the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Brown, My dad passed away 5yrs ago .. I live here in Ghana with my sick mom whom I am helping to clear the goods she shipped down here without any difficulty .. I got one uncle who normally visit's us here to see how things are going on my mom's goods .. I am originally from Canada ..

As am helping my sick mother to enable her clear her goods, am working here as a secretary in a company just to keep me busy .. We into import and export of appliances ..

I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. Am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.

My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend.. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

I would be if you can also take your take and write to me everything about you .. Hope to hear from you soon ..

Hugs,

Ellen Brown .
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android<---mugu got some $

pic gets no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:00 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/784448

ID = caringlady8050

30 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 11:37 pm

Joined October 7, 2014. From Canada. Living in New York City, New York. :liar:
About Me
Well am Ellen Brown, was born on the 18th of October 1983 a 30yrs old single lady with no kids ... I stand a height of 5'5 feet tall and 163cm .. I am the only child of Mr. Brown and Mrs Opoku Manu, My dad passed away 5yrs ago

profile pic already posted

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:02 pm

yahoo avatar

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/109108714306096267339/posts

lina last
1 follower :mrgreen:

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

atubuga_ze@yahoo.com or atubugaze@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:59 pm

atubuga

21 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online November 13, 2014.

Beigetreten November 13, 2014. Lebt in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I amAtubuga Zebedee,I am 33 years of age.I am single.I am caring,faithful,loyal,truthful,loving,goals achiever,honest,confidential,understands the ups and downs of life,committed to relationship,reader,visionary,conservative,passionate,romantic,sexy and loving.I am seeking to meet some one caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marriage ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person.Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.u can get me on atubuga_ze@yahoo.com or atubugaze@gmail.com i will hope to hear from u sooon .

^^ Ghanaian name

=> Tagged:
Atubuga Z
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 3 Tagen
25110, Netherlands
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marylove200030@yahoo.com or samiralove5000@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:05 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Ghana

flirty9
samira213
34 years old - from: United States - looking for a man
pics (2)

Hello How are u doing my name is samira never been married no kids 33yrs of age if
u have yaohh add me marylove200030@yahoo.com gmali samiralove5000@gmail.com
add me .. marylove200030@yahoo.com

Image <-- Yahoo

:lol: clone on smail.fr/
mariline006
Mariline Rutez, Female, 33 years
Bayonne, Pyrenees Atlantiques, Aquitaine, France
Online was not more than a week
pics (2)
Research: Male
Relationship: Love
Orientation: Straight
Education: University

:lol: clone on badoo.com/en/0373011623/
Kiara, 32
London, United Kingdom
I want to make an appointment with a guy, older than 42
pics (3)

Image Image

Other photos are here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

oliversandra66@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:23 pm

wingerbaby2

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 2:12 pm

Beigetreten March 27, 2015. Lebt in Farmington, Connecticut.

Über mich
Am monfet sandra, from new hampshire.................................wana know more about me add up and ask me @oliversandra66@yahoo.com.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2yuikjbhyuikmnbvuikvfgtujvcfgtyuibvgtuikbvgtyuikbvgtyuikbvctyuibvctyuibvctyudsertyuiolbvgtyuiobvgyuiovhyuiolt..ghjkfdide vjk bhkimbvgtujcxftuj cfgtujcftyuiknbvctuikvcfdrtyuisdertyudtyujcftyubvcftyucfyu vgh vhjklm vctybvgftyuifrtyhfdrtyuf®tuvguikmnbhguiogfredfcv bklkjhvcdertgv cxdswdc cdergfvc®tv cdertv vcfrefc. Refc. Rfcv. Fcopvgftyjcxsz70cgtgvvbjm$ LoihgyuilbvftyuikbvrtufgtyjnvgyujcfghjkmbjkLbvgjklovgujiofgyuiyuifgujifguifuiortuibv n zlkmbsgijdfghyuyfedsfghjuiuhgfdhjkhgfdhjklotq vjkjhguioplvgyuiofgyukertyuiojdsdfghjkzxcvbnm$ Bvcxzfghjkopreawertyuiokzxcvbnm$hgfdfghjkopytreloiuytfdskljhgfdsasdfghjkLreasdutrewqetyuiophgyuiopfgvbjnkm$xcvbnm$ Dfghjki kdkgflolghjnjj sllfllgkkh kflll. Fghjjloy. Hdfkllgbjabhdiuqoodfhghtlll, I love you that is all I mean.okay how is you
"sandra_monfet.jpg"

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Martina Annor - martina.annor@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:13 pm

martina
Native American

28 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 6:30 am

Beigetreten March 28, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh.

About Me
My name is martina annor i am 27 yrs old, i'm easy going and friendly...... i like Music... i am quite new to this online dating stuff.......I'm seeking for a serious minded man to spend the rest of my life with,i don't want a player or a joker or a jerk,please don't bother contacting me...if you are serious and looking for the same-thing,kindly add me...Hope to hear from you soon my dear

i am good my dear i am here for a serious relationship and you if you are interested in me i am on yahoo martina.annor@yahoo.com.

Return to “White Females”