It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:59 pm

spark = spark.com/singles/women/South-Dakota/Brookings/

ID = 143441572

143441572 is a 31yr-old single woman in Brookings, South Dakota :liar:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 pm

trixie01lee1

26 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 11:31 am

Beigetreten March 11, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I am an open-minded girl that loves life with everything that it brings. I am friendly, flirty,sensual , talkative and with a very good sense of humour. Lets share our inner most sexual feelings,desires,and fantasies together dont be shy! we can explore just about anything..and both have a lot of fun too!... I hope you will find me intelligent/relaxing and stimulating and fun too..If you want to know me better just message me on my personal Y!msgr its trixie01lee1@yahoo.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:36 pm

^^again but new script:
YMsgr-trixie01lee1

Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten March 15, 2015. Lebt in Clifton, New Jersey.

Über mich
Im Trixie lee 23 Single and never been married If you want to know more about me just Read my Name. I am an open-minded girl that loves life with everything that it brings. I am friendly, flirty,sensual , talkative and with a very good sense of humour. Lets share our inner most sexual feelings,desires,and fantasies together dont be shy! we can explore just about anything..and both have a lot of fun too!... I hope you will find me intelligent/relaxing and stimulating and fun too..

trixie01lee1@yahoo.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:26 am

nancywellssr
Middle Eastern

28 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 5:45 pm

Beigetreten August 20, 2014. Von lowa. Lebt in New York City, New York. Besucht tell later.Schulabschluss bei college.

I'm Single looking for a honest man in my life.I'm a very passionate and romantic woman and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with m..w

hello handsome am nancy by name am new on here looking for the serious relationship.. i will like to get too know you..hit me up nancywellssr@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Ymsgr1-trixie01lee = trixie01lee@yahoo.com

Native American

Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten March 22, 2015. Lebt in Clifton, New Jersey.

Im trixie lee ,born august 9 1988! im 26 right now ... no kids and never been married ! im 5'4 height , and im totally new here , i just moved here 2 months ago cause i want to prove to my relatives that i can handle myself ! im orignally from New Jersey, i lived here alone and i work as a fashion designer on lingerie/underwear ! and if you want to know my last sex 2 years ago ! and i didnt try anal , oral and 69 postion ! if we can meet up and have some fun .. i would like try that with you then after that lets see what happened if we can make a relationship If you want to know more about me just Read my Name

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:02 pm

mugu forgot it tried scamming me b4

name used = nancy wellssr

email addy posted = nancywellssr@yahoo.com

email
It been nice hearing from you, am so glad, am 29 years old single lady, I was born raise up in california jackson city, but now in new york , living with my uncle..am here on line looking for the last Man standing on health for me , a man who is ready to settle down for marriage who will love and take Good care of me in the way I should be..but I guess it little bit hard to found that Man on internet, cause have been hurt on here before , and mostly pple are not here for real, ..but am hoping I will find that Man for me one day,, so tell me since when have you been on internet beside that dating site and how many ladies have you came across before me , where they from and you still talking to them, and how many ladies are you contacing at this moment , except me , your this second on my list that I will talk to on the site , the other was married looking for sex parnter only, am not here for that, so am hoping meeting you is for real..?

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 pm

new CF profile = confirio.com/id/803787

same Id = nancywellssr

29 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 12:52 am

Joined April 17, 2015. Living in Ackworth, Iowa. :liar:

About Me
looking for a man who will love me for who i am forever till end of time.. tired of single and tired of been played games also..looking for a man who will love me for who i am forever till end of time.. tired of single and tired of been played games also..looking for a man who will love me for who i am forever till end of time.. tired of single and tired of been played games also..looking for a man who will love me for who i am forever till end of time.. tired of single and tired of been played games also..looking for a man who will love me for who i am forever till end of time.. tired of single and tired of been played games also..

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:04 pm

google + =plus.google.com/114556372426874798172/posts

Sandrine Carrion Dupont
13 followers|6,975 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:06 pm

FB = facebook.com/carrionsandrine.dupont.50?

ID = Carrion Sandrine Dupont

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 pm

myfriendsandlove.com/en/user/sandrinedouce001?search_type=q&page=1

sandrinedouce001
Group: Free Users
32 years old

Albi, Midi-Pyrenees, France

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:08 pm

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/daniella-chase/40/aa0/115

Daniella Chase

Nurse at UNICEF :thinking:

Greensboro/Winston-Salem, North Carolina Area
Nonprofit Organization Management

Education

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:09 pm

FB clone = facebook.com/bailey.lombardo?

Bailey Denise Lombardo

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:04 pm

name used = Kitty Palmer

email addy = kpalmer1811@gmail.com

Hi Dear..

How are you and how is work, health, and how's everything generally with you? i hope your fine and all is well with you.I just felt like talking to you,that was the reason why i sent you a massage on the site.I hope it's not a crime? I really understand how you feel about some ladies on here but I'm not for games because i have the fear of God in me.I'm seeking for a honest and committed man, an humble man that wont play with my emotions. I'm caring, loving, honest, gentle, submissive, outgoing, presentable in the midst of friends and extremely funny. I love a bit of the outdoor too.What are You really seeking for on here and how do you treat your woman? I'm very ready to relocate with a little sign of acceptance from you, no matter the distance between us.I cant hurt you and i don't need you to hurt me either,I'm promising you the whole of my heart and you wont regret you met me, ever.I really want this relationship to work out but i don't know your heart towards having me with You.Remember two are meant to be together to become One? Do you live alone?Thanks for writing me but you never mentioned anything about the kind of woman you are seeking for, please could you tell me so i would know if we have anything in common, i am very curious to know more about you.The reason why i am on this dating site is because i was also really hurt and i got heart broken when my ex-finance left me just a week to our wedding which i never expected that while i was there thinking that i had found the right man not knowing he never loved me and that's why am trying this on-line dating maybe it would workout for me but i simple want someone to share it with. family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for for a partner for life..are you the one?? Appearance is not important but more importantly: Are you a loving guy,,,??? some times people select there love with age as for me i don't believe in age in a relationship all that l want a man that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things that he told me that will be truthful to me I am actually educated just have never found a decent job that uses it. I am a person that use to be very shy.I kinda been single not long ago. I really haven't met any men that I really liked I guess. I kinda am looking for a funny, loyal, smart, and attractive man. he doesn't have to be a handsome or rich but that will make me happy either just has to be some kinda spark there.anyway i just wanna let you know that I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul? Anyway hope to here from you soon. And i would love it if you answer the questions below lol......

1.What's your real name?(Mine is Loretta Kitty Palmer)
2.Where are you from? (Abbyvill KS)
3.Any brothers or sisters? (None)
4.What is your favorite hobby?(Photography,cooking)
5.What is your favorite activity?(Sports or spending time with my lover)
6.What is your favorite food?(Pizza)
7.What do you do for a living?( Caterer)
8. What is your favorite drink?(Cherry Coke)
9.Do you enjoy holding hands?(YES)
10.When is your birthday?(may 15 1987)
11. Do you enjoy kissing?(This last one is primarily a joke)
Bye and take very good care of yourself,till i hear from you and have a lovely day..

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 pm

zorp = .zorpia.com/#!profile/kittypalmer

kitty

28, North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States

Last seen 4 days ago

Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
Single
I am Goofy.

About Me

..l have a great sense of humor and caring, lovingly,compassionate that knows how to treated a guy.. I'd like to find someone that would be willing to stick around for a while. I am looking for someone that is honest and caring that is not boastful and likes to be adventure some

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/110185857858128992977/posts

Jessica Yamitzu
1 follower|3,161 views

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”