IP Address : 172.190.229.116
Address type : IPv4
Hostname : ACBEE574.ipt.aol.com
ISP : America Online
Timezone : America/New_York (UTC-4)
State / Region : Virginia
City : Sterling
Coordinates : 39.0052, -77.4457

a person can read through this and pick apart the bad English and errors in this story/email, I would usually do it, but I feel that would be victims should be able to see this for what it is. I will point out one thing. for someone who has a Masters Degree, I would like to know what institution she/he attended, I want to get my Masters there. :mrgreen:

Email Received

How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me.You sound so much Interesting and I will like to get to know all about you.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single female never married and have no kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.I am new on this online dating stuffs.. have been hurt many times and I have alot of experience in relationship, But I don't want to get hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen,Well you might be thinking that Why am I single....Now I guess a question will come to your mind why is she single isn't it...Ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a shock and thats make me feel sad and I dont think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision? I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendlly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings

I am seeking for %100 LOVE I am not here to seek for a man that will be playing games or toying with my heart...I am seeking for a man that is willing and serious, romantic, someone that I will spend the rest of my life with, someone that will stand by me when I am good and during my times of needs and difficulties and that is really ready for a woman in his life and ready to take actions on what he wants and needs in his life but to seek for love, a long term relationship and possibly marriage hopefully If things works out, a person to be with for the rest of my life

I Just finish studies.. I do study accounting and I have my masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with him all things are possible....I am a orphan,I was born in spain, My dad is from USA and My Mum is from Nigeria,I dont konw the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the citizen of USA,I do live with my parent in States and we live in a happily family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in auto accident, I am the only child of my Parent..I am 10years when my parent was dead..It make me feel so sad and cry everyday i remember My parent dead and since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me.....I don't have anybody except my grandmother and I cherish her so much because is been taking good care of me since I lost my parent,The second person I have in my life is my father younger brother and his very wicked,callous and heartless person he want me to die because of my father properties...My father invest globally but he instructed his lawyer before he dead not to give me anything out of his properties until I get married with a man who is very honest and caring so he will protect me when I received the properties and the money,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer,How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heared that many mens and womens play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell.I am waiting for your reply.
Regards

Nancy
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 3

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Name used = Basit Real <---------- :mrgreen:

email addy = basit4real52@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 41.66.207.144
IP Country: Ghana
IP City: Accra
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <basit4real52@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.207.144] by web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:54:30 PDT

email sent =

How are u doing today my name is basit and i am single with no kids and i am here looking for an Honesty , Caring , Truthful and Faithful man who will let me come and spend the rest of my life with him so that we can have a long term relationship and the right man who know how to treat a lady good and i will like u to send me ur pics and tell me more about ur self
typical RR pis alreay posted.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 pm

CF.
am seeking for the right man to spend the rest the rest of my life with try to add me so that we can talk better and see better and see were we leed us too my is donnalopez810@yahoo.com
How are you doing overthere..I'm donnalopez,32 yrs single with no kids.. i find your profile so sweet and great of you.. you will like to contact me email me about you or chat with me on yahoo messenger and my yahoo email same as yahoo messenger is donnalopez810@yahoo.com

donnalopez810's Profile

30 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 9:32 am

Joined April 22, 2013. Living in Los Angeles, California.

Well I am carol scott from callifornia, age:32 weight: 115 lbs. Hair: Blond Height: 5'7 Eyes: Blue Bust: 35" Dress: 2 Waist: 24" Shoe: 7.5 Hips: 35.5......My Dad is from Australia and my mom is a Texas .. My Dad met my mom in Texas and brought her to Australia where l was born..when l was 6 years old, my parent brought me to USA..l was raised up at Lake City FL USA and nOW.....
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 pm

also uses the email address
cute.angel013@yahoo.com
her profile here
viewtopic.php?p=311098#p311098
shows Janessa Brazil
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Morgan; <mary.morgan84@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu May 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Username: marymorgan84

Email: mary.morgan84@ymail.com

User IP 74.122.194.37

Continuum Data Centers, LLC.
OrgId: CONTI-81
Address: 835 Oak Creek Dr.
City: Lombard
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60148

Full Name
mary morgan

About me
I'm mary morgan, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about?

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
uxbridge

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
sales

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Yahoo avatar not posted

Email & YA give a Hit in FB for a Mary Morgan; fake RR Profile

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005158024362
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm

^^
Mary Morgan
Went to New Era University
Lives in Farmerville, Louisiana

BP:

marymorgan84
Sex: Female
Last Login: April 24
Zodiac: Capricorn

Tagged 1:

Mary M
Last Active: 18 hours ago
Profile Skin: ShOwiNg SoMe LuV
Basic Info: 29, Female, Farmerville, LA

Tagged 2:

Mary M
Last Active: 18 hours ago
Tagline: single
Basic Info: 29, Female, Uxbridge, MA
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Sat May 04, 2013 2:51 am

Jamilatu Alhassan
Email: honestly_jamilatu@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Raven Riley

Return-Path: <honestly_jamilatu@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.201.54.59]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 196.201.54.59
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Scancom
Timezone : Africa/Accra (UTC)
State / Region : Greater Accra
City : Accra
Coordinates : 5.5545, -0.215393

Confirio Profile

Message Received

Hello my dear , how are you doing ... i am Jami 33 years of age single and looking , i found my self to be interested reading your profile and i would like to get to knwo more about each other if you dont mind , you can reach me on messnger or send me an e mail as honestly_jamilatu @ ya hoo dot c o m !!! i hope to hear from you sometime soon muah

Jami

2013-05-02 11:03:56

Email Received

Hi XXXXX , it was really nice to have hear from you and i have some few pics to shared with you and your letter touched my heart so deeply that i would so much love to get to know more about you and see what happen next from there ....

Jami

leads to FB with diff pic viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60248
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sara; <agudasaeed@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Username: sara

Email: agudasaeed@yahoo.com

User IP 172.162.26.140

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
saraabostsi

About me
My name is Sara 32 yrs old Single from Ghana And live in the City of Accra-Ghana to Completed my Education and i have Just Completed Last Month and Help my Gramma to sell Food Stuffs,African decert female, single, no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs,Just to let you know I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship. Its have being a little over seven years since I have dated anyone.. With all honesty, I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Mabton

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Pic not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Serena Rufus; <serenarufus@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Username: serenalove

Email: serenarufus@yahoo.com

User IP 41.206.15.38

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos

Full Name
serena rufus

About me
am cool and nice woman

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
monroe

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
unemployed

Pic not posted

YA not posted, its the same how in this Profile

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 08, 2013 1:25 am

Full Name
rita smith
About me
am i girl of 33 years.. am student at university of florida.. i study nurse couse there am here for love . to look for the one who can love me
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 11:45 am
City, State, Province
florida
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

ritasforreal122@yahoo.com

IP: 41.218.212.13
Accra, Ghana
+

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 08, 2013 1:26 am

=> Person, "pending approval":
rita122

USER ID: 7095719
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
Distance: N/A
Last login: May 5, 2013, 01:44

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu May 09, 2013 1:58 pm

email : joyce_smith7@yahoo.com from viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25327&p=313567#p313567

leads to FB used Raven Riley
Smith Joyce
Status Update
By Smith Joyce
I am Joyce by name i am 32 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in USA and raised in Ghana and my race is USA. My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our USA masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in n nursing . Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc........and i am looking for my soul mate and who can love me and married me...????Good

Basic Information
Gender Female
Joined Facebook
June 26, 2012
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu May 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Name used = Benice Seisi

email addy = beniceseisi@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP: 41.66.227.211
ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <beniceseisi@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.227.211] by web172603.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 May 2013 20:03:23 BST

email sent =

A LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF <------------- A LITTLE LMAO :thinking:
My name is Regina,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol

ABOUT MY FATHER
late Father passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willling to hear From You soon ...................................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..

WHAT I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.................... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want soo badly to get better at it !!!
It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is sooooo important!!!!
I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendence to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry
WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

Typial RR pics already on RS.

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat May 11, 2013 7:35 am

latest email address alfred.kate@yahoo.com

this time from Nigeria
yea you got it right

Received: from [196.46.245.57]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013

ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN
Organization: Mobile packet data core
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat May 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Naomy Clinton, floracole21@yahoo.com

wireclub.com
naomy clinton
34 • Single • Female • from Usarzów, Poland

I wouldlike to meet someone who is genuinely a good person & has a good sense of humor. I’m seeking a man who is a Christian and is strong in his faith. I’d like him to be confident, compassion, truthful, and stand by me. I’m seeking a Christian man who actively seeks to learn more about God, and to be drawn closer to Him. This will be manifested in near-daily prayer, study and Bible
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females