It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nikki Benz

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Pictures stolen from Ukrainian-born Canadian adult model Nikki Benz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Benz

MODS - I sense this is a nigerian scammer but the IP is state side.
Scarped this one from the Zorpia barrel!! :lol:
using the name Linda James (heard that name before!!!) :D

Email address = lindyjames30@yahoo.com

IP Address = 64.31.34.52

e-mail header =
Received: from [64.31.34.52]
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME

e-mail contents =
BTW I lived in GreenBay, WI and went to college there, so this should prove interesting!!! GO PACKERS!!!! :party:

Anyway let me try and tell u a little about me and tell me how you feel about me. :twisted: ..Well i am Linda from Green Bay,WI...USA and I'm 31.....Am the only daughter for my father but my Mom born only me :-o and am staying with my mom since i lost my dad :thinking: .... she is the one am staying with in Nigeria :thinking: .I just came back from UK for my PHD in Nursing..obtained my degree in the University of London,UK but am not working presently because i want to get settled with a man of my life before i get a job and i know that is time now :applause: .Am tried of been alone now and i cant wait to settle with a man of my life.I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook. :applause: I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. .I like to make jokes and i like sense of humor...I like to cuddle :love: and i like to go to kitchen to get somethings done and i like to cook...I like to watch football :party: ...I like to make someone happy and i hate lies :-o and i hate stealing ..I like to give and I like to swim...My favorite music is hip hop and gospel and my favorite piz za is ham and pineapple..My favorite color is blue and My best food is noodles and roasted chicken.. ...i like to going beach and watch sport...i like everything except cheating and lier...I am outgoing and fun loving. I am caring, thoughtful, and a good listener. I have never cheated on a partner. I have been cheated on, so I know how it feels! Most of the time I am laid back and easy going, but can sometimes get all worked up over nothing! I have the ability to laugh at myself though, and accept constructive criticism.I am easy going and fun-loving. I have an outgoing personality. I am a conservative Christian, but not religious.Spiritual instead. I am looking for a best friend to fall in love with. Not interested in dating around;playing the field.I am passionate,loving,caring,truthful and trustworthy...I am an attentive, loving, communicative, gentle, patient, affectionate, playful and passionate person....Am a woman with good manners and God fearing woman always caring for someone who is ready to make love with me and take good care of myself (O.K. so I'm addicted to chocolate) :applause: . I hike, camp,...I love music, and I love being around people. If I am down or depressed, I can listen to my favorite music, or get out of self by doing something for someone else...or just going for a walk in the mall hope to hear from you soon thanks. :twisted: 2 pics that both get hits to Nikki Benz sites.

CB1975 :cool:
Linda

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using pics Nikki Benz

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

new e-mail, no pics.

IP Address: 64.31.34.52
Hostname: 52-34-31-64.static.reverse.lstn.net
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Texas
Guessed City: Dallas
IP Latitude: 32.7791
IP Longitude: -96.8028
Organization: Limestone Networks
ISP Provider:

e-mail header =

Received: from [64.31.34.52] by web29215.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:00:45 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1332201645.86141.YahooMailClassic@web29215.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:00:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: We Have Alot In Common :mrgreen:

e-mail contents =

Hi CB1975,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me , as it actually made my day!!!, :liar: you sound like all i want while we have our conversation, you are my perfect match . :love: I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. :liar: The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship and relationship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. :applause:

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, :mrgreen: hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, :love: support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. :thinking: Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, :liar: and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

My sweet Prince, :love: the very reason I am interested in establishing a relationship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and relainship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. (SPARE ME PLEASE!!!! :mad: ) I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship and relationship with with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.
Linda

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:11 pm

64.31.34.52 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 64.31.34.52 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 38.0000
IP address longitude: -97.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Limestone Networks
Organization: Limestone Networks
Host of this IP: [?]: 52-34-31-64.static.reverse.lstn.net[Whois]
Limestone Networks has VPN servers which hide true sending location.

You can "rest assured" that this is a West African scammer.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Learn something new everyday. Thanks!!

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Finally sent an e-mail with a Nigerian IP!! :applause:

IP Address: 41.203.64.131
IP Host: 41.203.64.131
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 41.203.64.131
Continent: Africa (AF)
State: Lagos
City: Lagos

ISP: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd
Time zone: Africa/Lagos
IP Address Lookup related for 'My IP' 41.203.64.131
Continent Lat/Lon: 7.18805 / 21.09361
Country Lat/Lon: 10 / 8
City Lat/Lon: (6.4531) / (3.3958)

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.203.64.131] by web29210.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:49:27 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1332373767.89011.YahooMailClassic@web29210.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 23:49:27 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: To A Beautiful King!, :oops:

e-mail content = I have received the same e-mail from other scammers before. TMI!!!

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY :twisted: want to explore the possibility of building a long term relationship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. :love: That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy... :twisted:

About my past relationship, I have been into 3 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners :-o I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years!!!!. :party: I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children ...
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my business. Professionally.
Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special relationship with you!. :love: You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. :applause: I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship and serious relationship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!) :mrgreen:
Linda

Sent one pic that I can't post here that got no hits.

Cb1975 :cool:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

The money shoe has FALLEN!!! :party:

IP Address: 41.203.64.131
Hostname: 41.203.64.131
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
ISP Provider: Globacom Ltd

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.203.64.131] by web29209.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:16:34 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1332738994.35920.YahooMailClassic@web29209.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:16:34 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: hey

e-mail content =

Sorry for not respond back to you since honey i did have a problem here :liar: and i don't know if you may a help me with $100 for hospital bill i have been to hospital since few days now even I'm still here but if i can get this 100 to pay them now i think they will release me :mrgreen: please try to help me with this little money :twisted: and i would be very happy for this hope to hear from you soon thanks.Linda

The hospital is holding here against her will for $100!!! :thinking:

No pics.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I sent it fake money, it called me a liar, and I acted mad!!! :D

IP Address: 41.203.64.130
Hostname: 41.203.64.130
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
ISP Provider: Globacom Ltd

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.203.64.130] by web29212.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:27:28 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1333110448.69383.YahooMailClassic@web29212.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:27:28 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FORGIVE ME CB1975 :cool: :thinking:

e-mail contents =

I am very sorry :cry: That It is not like that... I am mad because I got embarassed in bank because There is no match found for the Reference Number :twisted: and Please Forgive me about that babe and I am sorry to call you a liar :D and please forgive me about that i want you to know that its not my fault to call you that its because i was embarrassed at the bank please im really sorry to call you liar :liar: please forgive me and i will never call you that again :applause: its because i need the money for the hospital bill :liar: thats why im trying to get the money pick so i can pay them and my passport has with them at the hospital :-o because i havent pay them but i will get it back if i pay them ok honey im apologize to you now and forgive me please hope to hear from you soon :mrgreen: thanks.Linda

no pics

~Josh Billings

Tulevu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tulevu » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 am

This one contacted me using Nikki Benz pics;
Using the name: Jana Linda Clifford
email: jclifodss@yahoo.com
Dating Site: Looxy.com

Email Reply Content:

I want you to realize one fact that in no occasion will I lie to you or been dishonest to you. What would i gain in such? I wish i could open my heart for you to see so that you can be sure i am yours alone and i am ready to be your every thing in nature.

I don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, caring, loving and affectionate, I do hope you would believe me, lets give love a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so

I just want to tell that i am very simple, i like to be open minded without tell lies or hurt your life or hiding any of my feelings to you and I'm an outgoing romantic, easy going. loyal, Godly, marriage minded caring person that want to commit a long term relationship.

My glass is always half full, being an optimist, life is an adventure. I'm willing to try new things, you never know until you try, ( i.e ).i am honest and appreciate honesty from others. I don't have time for mind games. Whoever i am and whatever you are is the way it should be.

No sense in making our-self into someone we are not or pretending to act like some one that we aren't or call our self as whom we are not, too much drama. It's better to be straight up at the beginning and allow the other person to choose if we are really fit into their world.

The element in those who lied, cheat, play games to hurt humans life and got some one into disappointment and play a tricks and for those who use someone advantage to make life easier to live for them never impressed me at all and its just because of my Christianity believes.

I strive every day to be a better person than i was yesterday, never know how a smile or kind word will impact the life of another. It's always better to be a blessing than been a misery into someone else.

I treat people with respect and expect the same in return because if someone has no clue how to act, then they have shown me that they are unworthy of my time and i am not the kinda type of woman that fit into their life to commit a relationship with instead of been forcing himself to be who is not. In fact, they have done me a favor by revealing who they really are to me.

Laughter is the best ever, at least we must be able to know and learn how to laugh at each other and share our minds together because two head are better than one and i know this world is too full of miserable people.

Honey i am looking for the missing piece to my puzzle, the one that completes me, he will be intelligent, funny, caring, with a good heart and a very good sense of humor. And i know i have found you because you really sounded so great to be true and you have all the qualities that i am seeking for in my soul mate and that is the reason why i fall in love with you and give you all my heart. I have a lot to offer for you in person as your true heart passionate woman of your heart and a dream come true. However no time for all the wrong ones but you are great and so perfect to fall in love with me babe.

I do not like liars, never understood why they waste peoples time, and not to mention their own. I am looking for someone who is passionate/compassionate. Someone who knows that life is short, and it's also what you make it and i know that you are the person and you really make me happy today because i just don't believe that things could ever go straight as it be now, thank you very much for taking me as i am sweety.

Honey, i live and spend my each day as if it were my last theory on earth and i think one of the sexiest things a woman can possess is a good altitude. And i am looking for positive people, negative ones bore me, because negative people spend too much time dwelling on things they can't probably change, caught in suspense, never reaching goals or striving to be any better, but you are one in a million sweety and you make me believe that true and real love does exist in so many ways. Thank you for that sweety.

Babe, if this were a perfect world, then all of us would be perfect. There is no perfect human being, there are only those who strive towards perfection. I am looking for an equal, someone to go through life's hills and valleys with which is you and i know that i have found all my joy and happiness in you sweety.

I am ready to commit a long-term relationship with you and spend all thy life in your home and I'd just like to add and build a fence around your heart not a wall, allow others to see but not readily touch. Let them approach and behold, to consider its beauty.

I enjoy the outdoors especially the beach.Walking on the beach at night, waves crashing restlessly, a million stars in the sky, ahhh perfect for me. I also like dining out, plays, movies, art another of my passions. I'm pretty flexible as far as activities goes.

If it is meant to be,then every word and every touch will fuel our passion like flames. and we may be one.Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship as the days pass by to months and years if we connect positively. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning or the fear to fall in love again, but how much love you build till the you touch yourselves and make it real.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return,You will never know love unless you surrender to it,Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you and i will like to get to know you more better.

I will also like to get to know more about you and see if we can make things real.

Last edited by minerva on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out CB post full quote

dogman0512
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessie Hill Sweetpearl1790@gmail.com 4703445153

Postby dogman0512 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Jessie Hill... City: Norcross ...State: Georgia..zip code: 30071

Jessie Hill
Hello
Jessie Hill
Who is this
?
Good morning just a quick stop to add you and sent more recent pictures I have to run as I am soaking wet in a towel and have to get ready for church. This is from the site sorry I always forget that part
if you would be so kind as to send your pictures also
Jessie Hill

Do you like it

Wow Gorgeous
Jessie Hill
OK dear
Helps if I put on my glasses. I'm no fool you can be sure I like them. I'll be back after Mass . Your eyes and mouth are heavenly

Special mass this morning
Sun, 7:51 AM
Jessie Hill
Are you back dearie
yes if I neglected you I'm sorry
Jessie Hill
Why did you neglected me
Are you talking to someone else?
i have a political conversation going on on Face book with an idiot and in all honesty I forgot
Jessie Hill
OK when you are through, text me
Jessie • Sun, 2:48 PM
jessie Im sorry please forgive me and I have to leave for dinner
Sun, 4:00 PM
I fej
I fell asleep in my chair I worked evening's all my career not used to this 4AM wake up
Sun, 8:47 PM
Jessie Hill
OK dearie
Jessie • Mon, 2:43 AM
Jessie Hill
Morning
Jessie • Mon, 9:35 AM
I had just woken up when I texted you
Jessie Hill
How was your night?
Slept great woke up with a terrible migraine probably because of the weather I'm probably going to have to take a shot
Jessie Hill
OK dear
Where are you living?
I have a 1 bedroom apartment in Florida
Jessie Hill
Good
What do you do for a living?
Migraine tough questions perfect combination. I worked for the government and retired ridiculously young and owned a Computer Software Engineering Company which I sold out to my partner because I was tired of traveling and I still see some special clients so I'm semi retired at 48
Mon, 11:21 AM
Jessie Hill
Good and lovely
Am an hairstylist but laid off my last job
Jessie • Mon, 11:49 AM
Jessie Hill
Are you there?
Jessie • Mon, 1:22 PM
I was napping this migraine wont go away even wit the shot
Mon, 3:45 PM
Jessie Hill
Sorry dearie
Jessie • Mon, 4:46 PM
I'l live I ate a light dinner
Mon, 5:07 PM
Jessie Hill
Ok
I don't have anything to take for dinner
what are you up to and why no dinner?
Jessie Hill
Like I told you I don't have a job presently and since then I find it hard to eat
If only you can help me with any amount to buy groceries
wow that sucks but my payday doesn't com until thr 3rd. Where are you located?
Jessie Hill
Norcross Georgia
Do you promise to help me on the 3rd?
I would have to see were I stand but probably. send me you name and address thats on your ID your email and phone number so they can contact you wen its available and how much you need ok
Jessie Hill
Name: Jessie Hill... City: Norcross ...State: Georgia..zip code: 30071
Will appreciate if you can help me in this my time of need
Will repay you once am financially buoyant
Any amount you can afford
Jessie • Mon, 6:13 PM
I need your email for the money transfer
Mon, 9:56 PM
Jessie Hill
Morning dearie
Happy new month
Morn ing same to you
The online form asked for your email address I had it because I added you. But I. Can't find it.
Jessie Hill
How was your night?
It also asks for phone to contact you
Ok I guess and yours
Jessie Hill
Do you know iTunes Gift Card?
I live in a small town nearest Wal-Mart is 35 miles away
Jessie Hill
But it's sold in every store nearby
No it's not now either you want my help or not
Jessie Hill
I don't get you
Jessie • Tue, 7:14 AM
We have no big store here it an old Florida small city I tried to find a place for my Daughter there is none the nearest Wal-Mart is 35 miles away I have appointments here today so everything gets paid online if you want my help please don't give me a hard time I'm only asking for what WU online asks for
Ok guess you don't need my help
Jessie Hill
Are you there?
Yes
I told you what I need now either you want my help or you don't I have all of my bills to take care of so leave me the info or not
Tue, 7:40 AM
Jessie Hill
If you really wanna help me all you have to do is to walk into any store, Walmart or money gram and send money to me through my address or you get card
Sweetpearl1790@gmail.com
Did you get that?
Yes I am not home right now will take care of it once I'm done with my 2 appointments
Jessie Hill
OK dear
Do you mean you gonna help me today?
When I get home
Jessie Hill
OK dear

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marry Adam - marryadam1122@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 am

Pictures stolen from adult movie actress Nikki Benz.

plus.google.com/111056892113635148526
Marry adam

am here to have good honest caring husband that will love me and i will promise to love him too marryadam1122@gmail.com

ImageImage

For additional photos in this fake profile see here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62705&p=564499#p564499

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marry Adam - marryadam1122@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:51 am

topface.com/profile/116365361/
Tracey mason
30, Santa Clara, California, USA
Same picture as above.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bella Mary, bellamary122@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:06 pm

already a RS client since Mar 20, 2012 ;)

g+
Bella Mary

m single looking for a serious relationship that will surely to a marriage after getting know each other,I Hate people that tell lies a lot, people that are playing with other peoples hearts for games/funs. I don't like men that sleep with a lot of women while dating me I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough. This may be an odd one bellamary122@gmail.com

pic in gallery

email address also here
see
viewtopic.php?p=564323#p564323
viewtopic.php?p=564322#p564322
viewtopic.php?p=571263#p571263
viewtopic.php?p=571265#p571265

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marry Adam - marryadam1122@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:20 pm

same pic as in previous post
on an Indian escort site
nellore.oozz.in/adults/women-looking-for-men/profile-models-escort-service-in-ip-extension-78-38-08-22-53-call-girls-in-ip-extension-22_i261621

Profile MOdels ! Escort Service In Ip Extension, 78 38 08 22 53, Call Girls In Ip EXtension, - 22
New Delhi
Published date: June 4, 2017

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bekky Annie - bekkyanniegold176@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:35 am

plus.google.com/116827519221880924389
Bekky Annie

Hey am new here.. single with no kids looking for serious man to be in a relationship with only my ficility like US or Canada or Australia okay.
Here it's my hangout bekkyanniegold176@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImage

Additional pictures posted here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117475&p=572990#p572990

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

nikkiph2255@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:00 pm

nikkiph2255@gmail.com

Return to “White Females”