It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:50 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sweet Krissy

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sweet Krissy

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:55 pm

google + = plus.google.com/106135385796763552621/posts

jenica hillton
93 followers|1,217 views :thinking:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm

VK = vk.com/id220093585

Nancy Owusu
Studied at:
CPUT '13
Contact information
Current city:
Cape Town
Education
College or university:
CPUT '13
Department:
Education and Social Sciences
Major:
Adult Basic Education and Training

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christy Nelson; <christianarooks@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:19 pm

From C

Christy Nelson

30 / Female / Straight / single, From Fargo North Dakota. Living in Brunswick, Georgia.

About Me
i am single no kids never married looking for honest caring loving man who is ready serious relationship...............and who is trust worthy easy going caring loyalty and hearted and have sence of humor Am Single and Looking for that special man to rock my world in his arms. I'm very simplistic, Never Egocentric. I'm very cordial,caring, sincere, trust worthy, romantic, Compassionate, affectionate, Honest, Faithful and Respective. I have the optimistic potential that a man would want in his woman. I love adventures. My arms are wide open to new things.I'm Looking for a simple man with a Good sense of Humor, A Loving, Caring, romantic, Trust worthy, Honest and a sincere man. I want a man who appreciates and admires Love. A man who is Good hearted, Adventurous and Down to earth. A Family Oriented with a Good relationship with other. I would Love to be with a man that shows courtesy and who is Upfront.I am really looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings. A man who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as i am. A marriage minded and family orientate man that i can devout all my life to.I am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate ,loving and confident...who has focus and knows what he wants. Most of all i care for happiness and a bit of adventure in my life.I want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart,because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust, loyalty, caring, mind sharing and understanding beecause love and trust are one big family.What are you really seeking for in your dream woman?

Hello good morning my name is christy I'm 30 yrs old single no kids never married living here in fargo ND with my grandpa and happy new year in advance I like your profile and would like to know you more better can we talk on yahoo christianarooks@yahoo.com or gtalk christiananelson7@gmail.com or text me on (701) 566-0258 thanks hope to hear from you soon
2014-12-31 07:25:54

Yahoo avatar

(701) 566-0258 ===> Landline from Fargo, ND; Provider: Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Nd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

timebomb321
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby timebomb321 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:18 pm

okcupid.com/profile/taken20155?cf=profile

The image was removed after I reported it.

My self-summary
I am kind, honest girl, friendly and kind to others. I often try my best to help others. I like smiling and like to make others happy and laugh. I am a positive girl always see the good side. I think everything is better than it looks and need us to look for it's beauty.

You should message me if
If you want to get to know more about me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 pm

The image was removed after I reported it.
....... to report them makes no sense coz they come back with a new profile .....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

e.vidzro@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 pm

lill

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: colorado
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i am a simple lady looking for real love

e.vidzro@yahoo.com

IP: 41.139.34.130
City: Accra

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

scams with pictures of Karla Spice elsewhere, see [/i] http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p425544" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also uses pictures of an entirely different woman on Badoo, see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p425590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <baelinda36@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:49 am

From C

linda

33 / Female / Straight, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
Hello how are you doing well ambae linda and am 32 years old lady seeking for a soulmate.I am very easy going, open-minded, and liberal person. I am a true romantic at heart and have a very sensitive and gentle disposition. Definitely not in to head games and always believe that honesty is the best policy.Height: 5'3" ,Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg), Physique: Thin & Curvy , Bust: 36 in (86 cm) ,Waist: 26 in (66 cm) , Hips: 32 in (81 cm) , Dress Size: 6 , Shoe Size: 7 , Eye Color: blown, Hair Color: Black, Hair Length: full-Back, i am looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, faithful,trustworthy,smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a lady like me, because I think that relationship should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding.I will be looking forward to read from you soon..baelinda36@yahoo.com

hello
2015-01-25 18:08:56

Email give a Hit in FB for Bae Linda

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008975072601

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lorreta; <lorretaquinlan@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:00 pm

lorreta10

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York City
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

am easy going woman and lovable to be with

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Yahoo avatar of lorretaquinlan@yahoo.com : same pic
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited actual emailaddy into the last line ;)

scammer widow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sweet Krissy

Postby scammer widow » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Well the wonderful morons at Linkedin had 5 links with same name, she's now only got one pic, but at one time 2 of the profiles had pics of this person.

Got my hubby, who I thought was smarter than this. Their affair started over linkedin, and he's been chatting with her for a month and even sent her money, what a fricking idiot! So now he's in love with someone else, and wants a divorce. I found all this out now and have reported all 5 profiles to linkedin.

The name she used with my hubby was Winsloave Manu.......or Winslove Manu.......email is winslovemm@outlook.com

Send her an email, although I doubt its a woman! :mrgreen:

Thankfully he's only sent $250 so far, I think!! He's got money to send to fricking Ghana but we couldn't send our kids anything for xmas. I want to strangle him!!!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:31 pm

yahoo avatar = winslovemm

pic already on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:32 pm

linked in = gh.linkedin.com/pub/rose-ama-boahenemaa/9b/b08/787

rose ama boahenemaa

Student at i am student of studing nursing trining

Ghana :D

Education

i am student of studing nursing trining

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 pm

google + = plus.google.com/109229242043617986992/posts

janna park
9 followers|4,467 views

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steccy Douglas, steccydouglas@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 am

cupidfreedating
steccydouglas
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New York
City: oregon
Zip code: 10001

In my own words:
I am a very jolly and adventurous girl who adores making jokes. One can't see me without charming smile on my face. I perceive everything with understanding. I am not explosive at all and I never take anything with bad part. People say I am very kind-heated but moderately strict. We like to say that the real woman is a bit mysterious. So am I! When unpleasant moments of my life occur, I am able to endure all the difficulties. My favorite season is summer because I love sea, sun, swimming and getting tanned...,I am looking for a reliable man, who can support me in every situation not depending on how serious it is. I want to have a man who will be willing to protect me. I want to find a man, who values family and its traditions, for whom wife and his children would be on the first place I appreciate mutual understanding, faithfulness and confidence in relationship. I am always ready for the compromise, but if it is worth compromise...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steccy Douglas, steccydouglas@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 am

meetme.com
steccy douglas
33, Female
New York, NY

Image Image

Myra