It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mariana Nolasco

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:57 pm

pics stolen from Brazilian singer Mariana Nolasco
youtube.com/user/marinolascoo

name used = faith jacobs

email addy = faithjacobs@hotmail.com

email

How are you doing and how was your day going over there with you? Well thanks so much for getting back to me, No problem i will like to know more about you if are really want me to know it.. Thanks so much once again and I will be happy if you are also interested in me. i will like to answering my questions. My name is Faith Jacobs, Im 29yrs old, am a single and i am originated from Australia never been married and i have no kid, although i am willing to have maybe 3 in the nearest future and you? well life is good and it is fine, how is life treating you over there? i am presently in Nigeria to be precise due to some confidential matters and i will be back soon, Am sorry about your sister. I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with. I’m a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of rive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love to be with my loved ones all alone and be with her for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes i was born and brought up in South Australia. My father was a successful business man he was a contractor,. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for life, hope you could be the one age is nothing to me, but loving, caring and open minded. I think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything and I think meeting each other face to face would also be nice so i will stop here and be waiting for your reply, I have some questions for you and i hope you will answer them with honest and open minded, waiting for your respond. Tell me all about you. i think meeting each other face to face would also be nice so i will stop here and be waiting for your reply, I have some questions for you and i hope you will answer them with honest and open minded, waiting for your respond.

1..what do you like in a lady ?2..are you a player or for real ?3..are you single, married or divorced?4.. do you have kids?5..what do you do for a
living?6..Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?7..what do you do for fun and in your free time?8.. tell me about
yourself ? 9..what do you do for fun and in your free time? Thank you so much for taking your time to read my letter and i think this is enough for first letter, and i hope to read from you soon.

Kiss and hugs,
Faith..

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pics of Mariana Nolasco

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/jacobsfaith

jacobs

29, New York, United States

Last seen 12 hours ago

Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 30‑80, in Italy.

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:40 am

faithjacobs@hotmail.com

leads to a profile on FB with predominantly wedding pics, glitch?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 am

yes. looks hijacked :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sara Jacobs; <Sarajacobs01@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 11, 2015 1:23 pm

...... from C

am looking for seriuos relationship.

28 / Female / Straight, Living in Aabom, Rivers, Nigeria.

About Me
I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with Am still divorce Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.am an artist ,i do paint and do buy artworks like craft painting works, fabrics ,sculpture and other artworks, i do export and import artworks in and out of the country to there countries too. i don't know if you don'r care to meet in person. this is just a little about me there is still a lot of interesting things to know about me...but for now lets concentrate on getting to know each other,I am looking for a serious love,relationship ,But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest, caring,lovely and open minded.

My name is Sara jacobs, how are you doing and it was interested even your picture was attracted me that's why am writing you this letter , I would like to get to know you better if you don't mind , so you can mail me back to Sarajacobs01@outlook.com looking forward to your message soon thank's .
2015-05-10 17:18:53

faith.jpg

...... by the Pic we fall in Instagram over Mariana Olasco
pinsta.me/mariananolasco.fc
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sara Jacobs; <Sarajacobs01@outlook.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:11 am

scammer's FB profile shows Lana Brooke

must have a family member in that village
same location, similar script
found her when googling the script of the other 'girl' ;)
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=89116

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faith Jacobs, faithjacobs@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:05 pm

dateyou.me/faithjacobs-hotmail.com_en.html
faithjacobs@hotmail.com

Essays
Looking For: Long Term, Intimate Encounter, Hang Out, Friendship, Dating, Activity Partner, Talk/E-mail, Anything, Other Relationship
Other Purpose: i looking for someone
Seeking For: Male
Headline: i love some
Describe you: Hello there, how are you doing? I'm faith jacobs by name i will love to know you more better, You can message me on my private email faithjacobs@hotmail.com i'm really looking for serious relationship,Fun etc...I will be happy if you are also interested in me. I am here waiting for your reply asap thank you.
faith....
Describe what would you do for a first date: Hello there, how are you doing? I'm faith jacobs by name i will love to know you more better, You can message me on my private email faithjacobs@hotmail.com i'm really looking for serious relationship,Fun etc...I will be happy if you are also interested in me. I am here waiting for your reply asap thank you.
faith....
Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting: Hello there, how are you doing? I'm faith jacobs by name i will love to know you more better, You can message me on my private email faithjacobs@hotmail.com i'm really looking for serious relationship,Fun etc...I will be happy if you are also interested in me. I am here waiting for your reply asap thank you.
faith....
Interests: Animals, Arts, Beauty, Collectibles, Feng Shui, Fine Dining, Investment Real Estate, Martial Arts, Nature/Ecology, Reading, Sporting Activities, Surfing the Internet, Vegetarian cooking/eating, Yoga/Meditation

Physical Info

Ethnicity: European
Height: 6' 4" (193 cm)
Weight: 128 lbs - 58 kg
Glasses Contacts: Glasses

Continent: Europe
State: Hamburg
City: Hamburg
Willing To Relocate: Yes
Distance willing to travel: 100 mi (160 km)
Traveling Continent: Europe
Traveling Country: Russia
Traveling State: Khabarovsk Krai
Traveling City: Komsomol’sk-na-Amure
Hometown Continent: Europe
Hometown Country: Cyprus
Hometown State: Limassol
Hometown City: Limassol

Preferred Language: English in Hamburg :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lara Jacobs; <larajacobs228@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 pm

...... from C
larajacobs

29 / Female / Straight, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
Hi how are you? I am Lara Jacobs named, I will love to
You know better, you can on my private e-mail message me
larajacobs228@gmail.com I am really looking for serious relationship, Fun
etc ... I will be happy if you are to me. I'll wait here
Your answer thank you as soon as possible.
Lara ...

Hi how are you? I am Lara Jacobs named, I will love to
You know better, you can on my private e-mail message me
larajacobs228@gmail.com I am really looking for serious relationship, Fun
etc ... I will be happy if you are to me. I'll wait here
Your answer thank you as soon as possible.
Lara ...
2015-07-12 19:27:20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lara Jacobs; <larajacobs228@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:26 pm

google+
Lara Jacobs

stolen from here
mariananolasco.skyrock.com/3252534368-Love.html

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lara Jacobs - larajacobs228@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:39 pm

dateyou.me/anna01_en.html
Anna01
Looking For: Long Term
Seeking For: Male
Headline: single
Interests:
Animals, Arts, Child Care, Computer programming,
Cooking/Baking, Crafts, Dancing, Entertainment

Describe you:
Hi how are you? I am Lara Jacobs named, I will love to You know better, you can on my private e-mail message me
larajacobs228@gmail.com I am really looking for serious relationship, Fun etc ... I will be happy if you are to me. I'll wait here Your answer thank you as soon as possible.
Lara ...

pic --> Mariana Nolasco

Last edited by Myra on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pic's borders

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

larajacobs228@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:45 am

scammer has switched galleries on CF, see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 81#p458181
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

annawilliams771@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 am

annawilliams

28 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten March 4, 2016. Lebt in Freyung, Bayern, Germany.

Am Anna from USA single never been married Hello how are you doing im Anna by name im 29yrs old am single and looking for relationship that can lead us to true love I believe if you care & love someone, Dont ever Loose a grip on that person i will like to know more about you email me to annawilliams771@gmail.com

Hope to hear back from you soon

Anna
message text and profile text are identical here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna Williams, annawilliams771@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:33 am

confirio.com/374HF
annawilliams
28 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 7:34 pm
Joined March 4, 2016. Living in Freyung, Bayern, Germany.
About Me
Am Anna from USA single never been married Hello how are you doing im Anna by name im 29yrs old am single and looking for relationship that can lead us to true love I believe if you care & love someone, Dont ever Loose a grip on that person i will like to know more about you email me to annawilliams771@gmail.com
Hope to hear back from you soon
Anna

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

440-847-9337

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Mariana0001
267 lbs. (121 kg.)
28 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten May 17, 2015. Lebt in North Olmsted, Ohio.

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accomodating, sexy, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type,outgoing,welcooming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade ............... (440) Eight 4 Seven 9 Three 3 Seven

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sharon21939@gmail.com, marnie21939@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:11 pm

marnie21939
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

am madison sarah.............I am seeking to meet some one caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marrige ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person...if u are really interested in me add me up on hangout...sharon21939@gmail.com

marnie21939@gmail.com

IP: 67.213.218.72
ISP: Hosting Services Inc
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies

bad IP, been used in scams before

avatar hangouts "sharon", no G+:
"marnie" => /plus.google.com/u/0/108857801900942765307

florence marnie
ImageImageImage

Return to “White Females”