It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Ashley Brookes

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rachel Coscils - rachel_coscils@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:16 am

Hello Dear xxx,

Thanks for your mails to me but it was little bit late well normally, I would have like to spend time on the net with you chatting irrespective of the time difference but due to time lost attending conferences and as a final year student, I spend most of my time in the library trying to make up for the time.

Thanks, it is my great pleasure meeting you as well and I pray that we develop a healthy, sincere and lovely relationship acceptable to both of us in the future with strong health, i love mostly brave man with high way of thinking and intelligent like you, here are some of my pics as I wish to send for you and I hope to see lots of yours too.

Good news, In my department (International relation) we have been selected to attend International conferences which are to take place, firstly in United States and Africa, I will like and be happy if you can take a time out of your busy time to attend these conferences with you as my lovely pal or friend.This is only on the grounds that if it, pleases you to attend the conference with me. It is totally your choice. please let me know whether you would like to attend the conference and if you would, only forward your full name and contact address to enable me prepare the invitation for you and I will give you the link to the organization secretary in order for you to contact them.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks Yours Lovely,
Rachel.

Image Image Image

pics show adult model Ashley Brookes :D

Received: from [41.223.215.221]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013
Bajul, GM

Re: Rachel Coscils - rachel_coscils@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Ashley Brookes

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:04 pm

email addy = sweetangela201@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.189.162.21
ISP: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <sweetangela201@yahoo.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from [10.127.220.149] (sweetangela201@41.189.162.21 with )

email sent =

Thanks am haruna and am in ghana now i study in ghana.

pic sent led me to this forum

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:05 pm

FMF

aduvanesa Profile: Looking for someone special.

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

About Me
Tell people about your interests, hobbies, background, and goals, and why they should want to meet you. Please do not enter specific contact info, such as your email address and phone number, on your public profile. You could do that privately with Private Message.

profile pic already on RS

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 pm

name used = lamella ryan

email addy = lamellaryan@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Hello Dear

Hello and how are you doing there today .I Am very glad to write you .I want you to know that i am a loving,honest and sincere woman I am ready for a true, real and serious relationship,I Think life can be good when you find that special man to share it with .I Am seeking for a man that will love me for whom i am .My name is Lamella .I Am single and never married with No Kids .I Am seeking for the man i can spend the rest of my life with ..

Here is a quick break down of me, I am fairly easy going and relaxed, I am quite emotional and loving, I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... A different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man.

What do I seek for in a relationship? - Love, companionship, honesty, trust, commitment, marriage.

What are my basic qualities? - Caring, loving, intelligence, commonsense, confidence, sense of humor, relaxed, self aware, supportive,emotionally attuned.

What sort of relationship am I looking for? - long term that may possibly lead to marriage

What interests me? - I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling

Favorite Meal? -my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and
Pasta.

Have I been married? - No

Have I been in a long term relationship?Yes ,But its didn't work out well for me

Got kids? No

How long have you been single? - A couple of years now

Do I like being single? - No, I get lonely, no one to talk to, no one to care for.

How do I like to treat my special man ? Spoil a Little, with respect, kindness and will protect at all costs.
What is love to me? - love is a special something that is hard to describe, love is sharing without meanness, love is caring without conditions, love is giving everything and being happy.

Well I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to... I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship..I Have a lot of love to offer and i really want to know what you are also seeking for on here.I Will love to know more about a man like you .....Please tell me more about yourself and what you seek for in a woman .I Will be looking forward to hear back from you...

Lamella

pics got no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:28 pm

MD

swtlam's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'3"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
She matches your search preferences. :D

I love who and where I am in my life (yes, I know, there is always room for improvement); and I am looking to SHARE my life with someone.

I look at the glass as half full, not half empty...I'm down to earth, independent, funny, outgoing, and yes I smile all the time (just not often in pictures...), I love all types of music (I have a vast cd collection from 60's music to country). Love doing things outdoors (camping,biking, hiking, beach..)and would love to have someone who wanted to introduce me to many other outdoor activities, I'M OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES!

I feel that gestures of affection are extremely important in both a dating and serious relationship. So cuddling is a must...

My ideal person has lived through all their own drama, they can see both sides of the coin. Someone who isn't tainted by their past but who has grown and is able to SHARE their life with a significant other (second time I have said that..). They are HONEST AND FORTHCOMING (they can be completely upfront about things - the even in if the truth hurts type of honesty but with tact).

YOU MUST LOVE ANIMALS!

Please be courteous and have recent pics...mine are within the past couple months. It's a shame that I have to say this, but if you are looking for a one night stand or someone to cyber with...please move to another profile, I am not interested!

I'm not pushy but I don't believe you need to waste a lot of time emailing or texting back and forth before meeting.. why wait too long? A big thing in any relationship is chemistry, so be ready to meet for a short bit so we can actually see if we like each other... then... the sky is the limit.. Am I right?

So take a chance and write to me...

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 pm

FB = Lamella Ryan

About

Went to Bishop Alemany High School
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Los Angeles, California

Joined Facebook
January 19

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 pm

swingers.adulthub =

Touch me quick so I will stick!
Swinger sexystepha (Female) from USA, Boca Raton

I'm looking for a guy that who could go with me whenever I'm
out of town. A guy that who could be with me when I'm alone and when I'm depressed. I can't live without a company. Someone that I could talk to and be with me all the time. Who knows you might be the right one for me.

I am looking to hear from Female members :-o :twisted:

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mary.lee4u@yahoo.com & mary.lee4u@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 07, 2014 10:04 am

ladyme4you
I am a single lady, seeking for a real and true love and will be willing to die for my true man, Never been marriade and have no kids, live with my sis , lost mum and dad got remarriade, i work has an hairdresser and i want to assure u that u wont regret taking the chance with me

I am a: 39 years old Single, never married woman
Looking for a: man For Activity Partners, Dating, Commitment
For: Activity Partners, Dating, Commitment
Ethnic Background: Mid Eastern
Religion: Christian
Importance of Religion: Very religious --- you can tell by her pics :lol:

pics already posted

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:12 pm

name used = Pricella Zeinab

email addy = pricellazainab@gmail.com

email sent =

Am very happy to hear from you, and I enjoined reading about you, I will soon get you on Facebook,Sorry about your sister, I also lost my own Father for 8 years now, but Life still goes on, Lets get acquainted.

Well I am 33 female,with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall,143 weight,average build,Hazel eyes,White Caucasian, blond hair with a sexy looks....My heritage is English,my religion is a Christian, so let us see what the future would hold for me and you.am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. Am an all rounded person ...i am looking to meet someone that is fun,loving,honest and caring.someone who is interested in being best friend,then a relationship after.

What do you do for a living?Work)
I'm Unemployed. I use to be an accountant and lost my job as a result.the manager of the company i work for wanted to rape me,i run away and never returned.i reported him to the police they pay less attention cause he has money and power.. as at now, am pursing my career to becoming a professional hair dresser.I have a degree in hair dressing & am good at it ..........

What are you looking from a new partner?
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I'm looking for a soul-mate.a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything..A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul..

Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?
I'm a nonsmoker/nondrinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high).I want to live a normal living always with my partner.i don't care if he drinks or smoke.i'll always have him deep in my heart

So what's your favorite movies and music you like?
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.Horror, thrillers, comedy. End of the world themes (I don't know why). I like independent films to a point (experimental films are unwatchable so why watch). I do get a kick out of bad movies. I admire the attempt when there is no budget but hate it when there is and it's a mess.Musics are Pretty much everything except grunge. My favorite music's are Gospel,Jazz,Country,Rock&roll,High life,Cools and in fact R&B...I hope to hear from you soon

Yours-Pricella Zeinab

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:13 pm

CF = pricella09

34 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:30 pm

Joined December 1, 2013. Living in Pinellas Park, Florida. :liar:

About Me
Am Pricella Zainab & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, white Female, well build, about 129lbs solid, 5'7 in Height. I am somehow conservative,but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films,to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman ,I don't hide my feelings when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what a man and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart..

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:16 pm

google + = Anita Wood
11 followers|549 views

and

Deborah Tulasi
14 followers|1,528 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:21 pm

FB = Pricella Zeinab

About

Went to Mayfield School
In a relationship :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 pm

latest email

You still there?
:thinking:

~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dee_Jamila@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:05 pm

MDF = Dee88
Dee Jamil
16 year old, woman from United States

1 ..: Hello how are you hope you are doing well .. lovetoyougirls
and what to Add me Dee_Jamila@yahoo.com so that we can talk there ok

2 .. thank you send me an e-mail to Dee_Jamila@yahoo.com
so, we can have a chat there

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm

name used = dorcas lartey

email addy = dorcasterr1000@yahoo.com

typical Nigerian IP

email

Wow !! You Look So Handsome and cute .Thank you for your email well i am new to the new ,but i think i should used this great opportunity to used to tell you a little about me here... Well were did you get my email address if i may ask ........I'm a 33 year old , single , no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 132lbs Blonde hair,Hazel eyes and i live in Ghana and i have never been to the States before to. I am living in Accra,Ghana that is where i was born . Does my age and location bother you ?

pics not on RS

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”