It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
MyPhotosWereStolen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Victor S.

Postby MyPhotosWereStolen » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:00 pm

On FB as Chris Moore
says he works at ExonMobile corporation
Says he is a widower

Please provide a link to this profile. I am the real person in the photos and the only way FB will remove the profiles is if I, myself report it. Thank you.

Vic S

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

brokengirl28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brokengirl28 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello Ladies and Victor S,

I do not know how to start with my story. I do not want to give much details because unfortunately in my Facebook is exposed to this fraudster. It all started last summer that I came up with the great idea of ​​creating a profile in email and google plus. After I opened that page received several requests for friendship and among one of the swindler who calls Greg. Last August this scammer contacts me very late at night via hangouts. He said: Thank you for accept my friend request for friendship and was shocked that my beauty. To all this I was not thinking about dating when I opened that account. In the time I've decided to dispel any single proposal because do not want to suffer for anyone. He questioned me about my life but I did not give much detail. I counted the seven years leading widower, has a daughter of 12 years and working in the USA military in Afghanistan. To all this I was surprised with the ease that a soldier can communicate and I know that is not so. They are restricted to the area where it is for safety. When we finished the chat he gave me his cell phone number and email. They seek to "Viber". In the email and google plus page he uses this photo.

At present the he closed his account of google plus because it told me that there are some crazy people on the internet. At that time I had no idea it was "viber" and get off at a cellular pre-paid for my work I have. In the account "viber" photo that used at the time was this.

This unscrupulous man from the beginning never asked me for money for nothing. He sent me email and text asking the opportunity to be with him. In all email and text he sent me poems and songs dedicated. The communication with the I reach the end that he believed everything he was saying. Until it occurs to me and it was the best thing I did publish their photos. One night one of the people that I have in my Facebook as a friend sends me a message and tell me he received a friend request on Facebook with another picture and a different name that I mentioned. This is the picture that he use in the fake Facebook.

I'll report this fake Facebook account. The Facebook account is closed now. When she sent me the link of the Facebook and especially this page and read everything that is published in the and photos. At that time, I will not deny that I began to mourn the great courage because someone turned me to face me stupid. I kept looking and found itself in the Match.com an active profile looking women at Netherlands. I report it as a fake account and send this page to all the information. There are two more on google plus profile with your photo, but that link it exclusively to Victor S. to report it.

Now today I have his cell phone number and email he use. It would not do because this person will give continue scam with another women. After that I confront he change him photo on "viber" and now do not contact me. All I can say to Victor S. sorry that your're happening. I understand now I was a victim of this person. I'll take delete all picture posted of him on my Facebook because I fall in love with a guy who is dedicated to defraud women. I remained in the mockery of the people I believed my friends teasing someone like me no one can fall in love. This has created a great discomfort in myself I not to have this person in front of me and be in jail because of him. I hope no more fall into the hands of this person.

God Bless everyone :love:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:28 pm

brokengirl28

Thank you so much for the post and very sorry for the scam. On the other site happy that you didn't loose money. It feels horrible to have a heart broken and yet be defrauded.

I understand your concern about providing details but without scammer's email address , phone numbers, SKYPE ID we actually can't warn other ladies. Please post the info as soon as you ready. You will need to also secure your FB profile and don't let scammers lurking into it.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE all future attempts of communication after reporting . Surf safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

wallaceshowingerscam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wallaceshowingerscam » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:15 pm

I was scammed on OK Cupid in the same way and am worried about what I sent him of me and how it could be used.

Hey...I'll share with u this link to a facebookpage. ( further down)
He started talking to me i august, but I didn.t answer until 22. sept. I've been talking to him daily since that,,,He is very polite, and I really believed in him..we started flirting...and he fooled me into seksual play. He claims to live in Glasgow, born in Brighton, but are travelling to several countries due to his work as a contractor. He talks sweet and loving..asked to borrow money once...but I refused of course. My problem is that he has some piquant oics of me...he shared some too..and I got carried away. I didnt think clear...and no I fooled myself. I suddenly had a bad feelng about him, and started to researc og course...and found this page. I been thinking of reporting him...but he only gets a warning, and wont be deleted from fb immidiatly. What can I do. I was thinking about scamming him back...thricking him to use yahoo account to track him...but I didn.t succed yet...I'm trying to find a way so my pictures won't be abused, We have only chatted on fb, and by phone. He is extreamly loving, and accepted that he wont get any money from me. He claims to be 50 years old, a widower with a daughter aged 15 named Sherri. She's in boarding school in India.And the photoes he uses can get any woman to her knees :oops:

Here is the link......... Maybe Victor S wants to make FB delete the page, since it's his pictures on it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wallaceshowingerscam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wallaceshowingerscam » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello Victor,
I am really sorry for what has happened with your photos. They must have scientifically chosen them for the impact that they would have on everyone!
I was recently scammed starting few weeks ago by a man using your photos on OK Cupid. We then switched from there to Kik messenger. He teased out a lot of photos of me and sent me more of the photos of you to hook me.
The whole thing blows my mind completely as I formed an idea of who this person was based on your photos.

In any case I unfortunately deleted my profile on OK Cupid before I realized what was going on so I don't remember what name he was using for his profile in order to report him. But he made his place of residence London. I will attach here the photos he was using so you can report it to OK Cupid if it is possible.

Also, he has a profile on Kik Messenger as Wallace Showinger. I reported the profile to them.

Once again, as much as I felt used by this fake profile I have so much concern for the abuse they have done to you by stealing your beautiful photos and I am terribly sorry.

S

On FB as Chris Moore
says he works at ExonMobile corporation
Says he is a widower

Please provide a link to this profile. I am the real person in the photos and the only way FB will remove the profiles is if I, myself report it. Thank you.

Vic S

wallaceshowingerscam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wallaceshowingerscam » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello all!

I hate to be part of this group but I am so glad you are here and that I found you.

I am really wondering if anyone has had the following experience???

I was recently scammed my someone using images of Victor S. on OK Cupid with a profile that said he was located in London. He said he had switched it to London because he was there for work but would be back in NYC in a week. He told me he lived in Park Slope and worked in Manhattan.

We switched to Kik messenger and the person "Wallace" completely led me into a rabbit hole. I can hardly describe how much intimacy was shared between us- mostly on my part as the person craftily got it out of me by using a kind of emotional-sexual hypnotism.

The English used was quite good and never led me to suspect anything but typos. He used very seductive language as well as all kinds of words and phrases to make me trust him. He was pretty subtle.

The photos of Victor S. completely enamored me. I basically was ready to go on a date with the guy after a couple of days of chatting. He told me he was stunned by my photos and that he wanted me to call him Daddy and said he wanted me to be his little girl. He said he was a widower. He trapped me in a sexual dynamic I had no idea about which is called Dominant Daddy- Little Girl. Ok I know that seems absurd but he really hooked me in the most bizarre way and I had never had any experience with anything like this before. We exchanged erotic photos and messages.

Then he said he was still in London and I asked him to send me a picture of him in the moment. He sent one of himself in a car - well this set off my bells because even though it said it was a current photo on Kik messenger, the photo showed him in the daylight and it would have been 11pm there. Then he said he had been lying to me and that he was really back in NY and was driving in from the airport. He'd need time to recover from jetlag but wanted to meet me for dinner on Monday. This was a Friday. So then he said he had to cancel because of work. I was super bummed. He told me he was going to go on vacation so he could just hang out with me! But he had to get a certain amount of work done before he could do that. We kept messaging a lot and finally he said to meet him at Maison Premier at 6pm on Wednesday.

Well I thought- this guy has class!

So the strangest thing is that he never asked me for anything like what people are reporting on here. But I did tell him my name and give him my phone number.

On Tuesday he wrote me and told me that he hadn't been telling me the truth. That he lived in London really and although he had lived in NYC for three years he wouldn't be coming back. He told me he loved me. He said I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever known and seemed so perfect for him and he was so sorry for what he'd done to me and he felt really bad, and that he had to end this "relationship". I was shocked.

We went back and forth a bit still with messages, and I was very suspicious of course, and then I found a website called www.tineye.com and I uploaded the photo from the car on there, and that is what led me to this site. I have been absolutely blown away that I was scammed by someone using these same photos. It totally blows my mind.

I had deleted my OK Cupid account so I cannot remember the name he used on there but on Kik Messenger he used the name Wallace Showinger. He told me his real name was Wallace Stone.

This whole event is incredibly embarrassing and has been emotionally tolling for me. I am also worried that I shared so many of my private details with him- such as problems in my marriage, intimate photos etc... I fear the repercussions, if there are any. But at the same time I don't know what they would be. I was never asked for money. But I wonder if my images are being used somewhere.

Does anyone have advice on this matter?

I guess most of all I am sad that there are so many people involved, from Victor whose photo identity is being used, to those who gave away money. It is a terrible thing and has opened my eyes up incredibly quickly.

I am posting the images I was sent, minus the erotic ones which were surely from some other place.

Is there anything else I should do?

S

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi, yes, more important now than the same photos again would be a few more details used during this scam, such as "his" emailaddress, fake US phone number, kik chat nick etc? This could help others maybe. :)
That YOUR photos turn up in a scam is highly unlikely. Not impossible, but unlikely.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wallaceshowingerscam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wallaceshowingerscam » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Fortunately I only chatted with the scammer on OK Cupid and then on Kik. I never had the phone number or email.
I did give him my number and name though.

wallaceshowingerscam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wallaceshowingerscam » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:10 am

Hi, I am also wondering: Am I the first person you have heard from who was scammed on OK Cupid?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:23 am

No, you are not the first person. Unfortunately wherever normal decent people can create profiles scammers can too. They are scamming people all over cyber space not only dating sites but also Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc...
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

brokengirl28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brokengirl28 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:34 am

This type disgusts me as the game continues his scamming innocent women. This is the information that I have of him.
518-300-1973
greggregory302@yahoo.com
Before he had this email greggregory302@gmail.com
I feel so stupid to see that this guy plays with my feelings.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Greg Gregory - greggregory302@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:39 am

brokengirl28

Consider yourself uneducated and unaware. I bet you are kindhearted person and there was no way you knew who is behind the screen. It does not make your stupid. Please DON'T feel this way and spread the message about cyber romance scammers around.

Phone Number (518) 300-1973 Is Valid VoIP from Albany, NY

SKYPE ID: gregory.greg52
Name: Gregory Greg
IP not found

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Greg Fried, greggregory302@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 am

google.com/105843770492035370311

Greg Fried
using second pic of this post
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p330157

brokengirl28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brokengirl28 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:10 pm

https://plus.google.com/111282265810391882547
This is another page that I found created by this person in case Victor wants to report.

In my personal opinion, and this goes for all and especially Victor. If all your photos right now are being used for fraud. I personally keep everything private. I mean, if you have several social pages, for example, Facebook, Google+ and others. Keep them in your page private, its photos and their information.

Since the Internet was created we are all liable to be exposed. Nothing is certain in life. Although we, for example private Facebook no guarantee you that the hacker from getting into your page and stealing their information. Take the example now the Director of the CIA. We are not safe .... God Bless everyone
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited according to site rules.

brokengirl28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brokengirl28 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:08 pm

The scammer returns to the attack. I found by chance the page I was looking for my friend and I find this.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008983414226&fref=ts

linkedin.com/pub/donald-alonso-jr/b2/a09/a40?trk=pub-pbmap
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited according to site rules.

Return to “White Males”