It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Raynold Hampton, raynoldhampton@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
proud
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raynold Hampton, raynoldhampton@yahoo.com

Postby proud » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:39 am

I have only those ones that he used for Kelvin kelvin.kelvin2@hotmail.com and for the teacher michael.1hilton@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:09 pm

its ok, thank you :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Washinton, marvinwashinton@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:14 am

won't post his pic as I just deleted several duplicates :)

wayn
Marvin Washinton
currently in Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
About Me
Hi, my name is Marvin Washinton. I'm 47 year-old Swedish male, currently in Stockholm, Sweden. I have 11 friends around the world and I'm online now!
Nationality: Swedish

pic uploaded today :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvin Washinton, marvinwashinton@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 am

this mugu was extremely quick, must be a newbee :lol:

To marvinwashinton@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/09/28
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.210.248.73:57803)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:28 am

Thanks so much for your email my Darling, i am also interested in you a well,
I am Marvin washinton, widowed, lost my wife Two years back, I am Sailor and I have Son and i work in the sea I love my job so well, I am honest and easy going man who lacks love, but would love to find love again, I live alone in But having a son living in a Boarding school now I would love to get to know you more better if you would give me the chance,please give me your messenger ID for a better conversation so that we can know more about ourselves, or , you can create yahoo messenger from your computer then we can be doing webcam chat, i hope to hear from you as soon possible,
Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness and admiration, thank you,
please reply me again with your pics and your messenger id

Received: from [197.210.248.73]
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013

adeline21
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby adeline21 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:57 am

Hi everyone, i just join this group and really shock to see those scammer pics here and i never realize that i might be on their target as i seen too many of white male scammer pics that send me email is here...OMG, was lucky as i never reply their email when i realize most of them having same kind of emails that make me suspicious. I join this group as i met another guy but i didn't see his pic here but from here i saw he is active in many other dating website.. he asking me to send money to help his workers.. let me share this Raynold Hampton email.. i know him as RANSFORD WILLIAM from tagged..

Hello Dear,

Thanks so much for your email address,I do appreciate a lot,you are a very nice person,easy to talk to.
And i think i have to let you know more about me..
I grew up named Alberto WILLIAMS.My surname is from my father,James David Rodriguez,whose mother was Molato and father was from Italy.. My parents married very early.I'm originally from Italy but i have lived in USA since i was 8 years.

I'm 51 years a widowed and have been a widowed for the past 6 years,...having a pet by name doggie.I lost my father and mother 8 years ago in an auto accident..also lost my wife of cancer while she was carrying my 4 months old baby in her womb.

I value emotionally mature and kind women who are respectful and trustworthy. I love both serious and light heated conversation with some wine and good food in a quiet restaurant. I am an avid reader of books, and my pursuits range from off-Broadway theater, to dining out, to hiking. I also love playing with, and caring for, my huge and friendly dog, Doggie, a German Shepherd (have always been an animal lover)., I enjoy casual conversations with the foreign tourists who visit the Promenade in Brooklyn Heights. I'm introspective, but I also love to laugh and have a very good sense of humor. I find that strength of character and commonality of life styles, passions, and interests help make a solid relationship.

I'm an easygoing person with a healthy sense of humor who is very caring and supportive, understanding and passionate, affectionate and physically active. I lead a very healthy, active lifestyle, am always ready for a game of basketball, or some other activity (the gym, biking, hiking, skiing, etc). I love to laugh, give foot or body massages, listen to music (romantic and classic jazz especially), and can relax in front of a cozy fireplace all year round.

Basically, I am a very laid back person who loves to laugh and have fun but who also has a lot of ambitions and goals.I've had the good fortune of living and working in San Francisco and Los Angeles prior to a recent move back to New York after the death of my parents and came to be the owner of my fathers Jewelry shop.I'm a Gold broker i buy and also sell gold.Although I have a career in Jewelry, my real passion is writing,. It's a great hobby which I hope, in time, can evolve into something more. I consider myself a good, kind, decent and humble person who is passionate about family, ideas, the written word and friendship.Hope to hear more from you and some pics of you too.Take care and hope to hear from you.

Smiles..
RANSFORD WILLIAMS.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:57 am

welcome to RS and thanks for the post, could you please post his email ID that used to communicated with you ? :)

adeline21
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby adeline21 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm

I think he already delete his profile in tagged but still send me message on yahoo messenger as keep on telling me will be coming to Malaysia to do property investment. His yahoo id is ransford williams

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm

you dealing with mugus in Malaysia ;) so he is there since from the start ;)

eisbaer13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby eisbaer13 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Be careful, this man is active again on Zoosk and Tagged!!!!! He gave me a message. But fortunately I saw him before on this site. Thank you so much for beeing here.

eisbaer13 :applause:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 am

you re welcome eisbaer13 :) if you still have any detail ( his email ID, new pics, etc) about him feel free to post :)

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Christiano Delavega <delavega_christiano@yahoo.com>

Postby anne007 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Profile deleted on Confirio

His Mails

hello i read your profile and it sounds good to me so i am serious about you and i will like for as to know eachother better and so i would like for you to be a friend to me now and see weather what will come out of it if you also interested write me back
2013-09-08 16:24:30

oh ok delavega_christiano@yahoo.com
2013-09-09 15:37:40

Von: Christiano Delavega [mailto:delavega_christiano@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. September 2013 22:26
An: xxxxx
Betreff: Re: Hello xxx

oh ok i am from italy but living iin ghana now i am a trader who trades in computers. laptop,and gas cookers and i am a divorced man with one kid whoo is 17 years old and i am 40 years old i was born 27th march and more so lookking for a life partner becos am tired of living single and i will like to know more about you and send me 5 different pictures
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.163.13
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Casse, knightwulfs@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 am

with this pic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 94#p342594" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
on tagged

tagged.com/knightwulfs
Tim B
Tagline: Let find our faiths here
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

for different pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=69162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Phil Richmind, castacas99@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 pm

zorpia
Phil
48, Seattle, Washington, United States
Last seen 3 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 35‑58, in United States.
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Currently Living With Alone

pics already posted

Hello, How are you doing? I came by your profile and I found your profile more interesting and lovely here and it also put a smile on my face, I must say you've got a lovely profile and picture. I'm independent and also live a steady and successful life. I spend most of my time reading, creating developmental ideas to enhance my living standard and the world around me. I think that most people would like me as I do things because I am an easy and open hearted person. Life is a series of stages where people grow close and move apart for various reasons or even move on. I really admire you and would love to know you more and better and we could get to exchange photos through emailing or text. Thank you and do have a wonderful day
email me at castacas99@g m a i l .com

his FB profile shows this man
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=50103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Donald Macus (donald.macus@yahoo.com)

Postby mariko » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Donald Macus (donald.macus@yahoo.com)
Hostname : 168.63.55.14
ISP : Microsoft Corp

Resolveme returned with Microsoft IP and not yet received email from this mugu. But the chat log clearly shows mugu language. And the military (including doctors) location "Afghanistan" is typically scammer.

Skype Profile
DOB 5/15/1959 (54)
Gender Male
Language English
Location United Kingdom
About me ; Thank you Jesus for putting a smile on my face and for making me to put a smile in the life of people
[19:55:57] donald macus: here is my email address donald.macus@yahoo.com
[19:56:28] donald macus: what is your lovely name my dear and you looking so very beautiful my dear
[19:56:40] donald macus: Nice meeting you (handshake)
[20:01:52] donald macus: what is your lovely name my dear?

[20:02:33] donald macus: i'm doctor donald macus from USA but now i'm here in Afghanistan for my duty okay

[20:02:52] donald macus: are you married with kids?

[20:03:11] donald macus: you married with kids?

[20:05:20] donald macus: i just ask you cause i'm single with one son looking for an honest woman to plan my future life with okay

[20:06:53] donald macus: okay so but we can be honest and trusted friend okay

[20:09:11] donald macus: i want your friend with me okay
The skype profile says he is from UK but he said he is from USA :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “White Males”