It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Gemini.Lady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

MARVIN JACK DORSEY

Postby Gemini.Lady » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:13 pm

SKYPE USER

marvin.jack448 - United States

marvin.jack451 - United States

marvin.jack462 - United States

marvin.jack463 - United States

marvin.jack465 - United States

MARVIN JACK DORSEY

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerald Hooks

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Clone here:

.facebook.com/gerald.hooks.3
Gerald Hooks
Worked at Conor Maynard
Studied at Texas Tech University
Went to N. Hale High School
From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Derrick Marvin - Skype: ernie.patricks

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:48 am

romlove.com/user/42944
dmarvin.derrick47
Name: Derrick Marvin Age:50
City: manchester
Type:single Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:45-75
Relations:Relationship

Description:
my name is Derrick Marvin from United States of America in California, where i reside at Beverly Hills with no wife and kids, I am 52 years and work with a charity organization and therefore travels a lot. I am a very open minded man, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, a man who love to explore new things in life, I am looking for a truthful woman, one who care, who is loyal, understanding, cherished, honest, loving, passionate, and flexible to be my soul mate and who will never cheat on me.. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with a kind, given and an open-minded woman, who knows how to treat a man, who can make me feel like a real man inside and outside,

Chat;;
hello how you doing
you there
where you from??
ok are you male or female??
ok good
from where
add me skype derrick marvin
send me your ID so i could add you ok
ernie.patricks add me on skype

Skype;
ID: ernie.patricks
Name: Derrick Marvin
Alaska, Alaska, United States
Born: July 12, 1972

I am a guy of 43 years old of age, i am a business man and an entrepreneur who takes risk to
get what i want in life. i love reading, watching movies, chatting, and playing snooker as well.

IP is not found

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edwin Brown, edwinbrown530@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:43 am

waydate
Edwin433
54 y/o man
East Chicago, USA

'Hello dear, My name is Mr Edwin Brown, i came across your profile here and i was moved to write you, i want to create a relationship with you, am tired of living a lonely life, please reply me, i will wait for your reply then(edwinbrown530@gmail.com). Thanks!'

live:f52c6b772ac32a1d

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

millsp674@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:04 pm

millsp674@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon
Hello Pretty , How are you ? You got a nice smile and it caught my attention and I will like to know more about each other to see if we have much in common that will lead us in having a great chemistry if you don't mind?

CoolGuyInUSA10819
I am kind, Honest, compassionate, loving, fun-loving, easy going, easy to please and also i am a man that has got a good sense of humor above all I am all you could ever think of in a very responsible man.
I am looking for a relationship for companionship, friendship, some travel, some intimacy, some affection. I believe compromise and communication are important.
I like going to the movies,beach,live concerts,dinners,bbq parties and going for a walk in the park.
I want someone more of me. A woman i can spend the rest of my life with. My life has been very lonesome and i dont want anymore hurt or pains, I want to find a woman, who wants a relationship based on Truth, Real Love, Compassion, Loyalty and Honesty. I also want to be able to be "Romantic" to her with Love, not her telling me things like "If you love me, you will do this or that for me", I want to be able to do anything to make her happy, because I Love Her, and expect the same from her too. I really dont have anyone close to me in my life except my one and only son and now presently I live with him.I am not "materialistic". I would rather have someone to respect,care for and love from my heart & soul. Ever since my wife died, i havent been into any relationship and i have always prayed to God to give me the woman that would make me and my son happy. I want a woman i can share and make pleasant memories with, do beautiful and wonderful things together because i have been very lonesome this past years and am determined to ensure its a thing of the past.
I speak these languages: Only English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: Honesty, Loyal. Faithful
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: WHEN A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN THAT SMOKE AND USES DRUDGES
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: EAR-N-PARK KINGS YMCA MALLS SEA WOULD GO ON A CRUSE DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY SIDE
My favorite music: Country
SOFT ROCK OLD CLASSIC
Here are a few more of my favorite things: RIDE A MOTORCICLE PLAY SOFTBALL OR BASBALL
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) ETHNICITY I`M FINE WITH THAT - I`M CATLIC MY SELF - HAD A STROKE IN 2010 - ?
Online Now! Online Now! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Relationship Status: Divorced
Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships
ImageImage

email:

Am good you?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Randy William Rumfelt, Skype: randy.william90

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:37 am

randy.william90

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009638750915
Rumfelt Randy William
Studied at San Jose City College
Widowed
From San Jose, California

.facebook.com/rumfelt.randywilliam.370
Rumfelt Randy William
Works at California State University, San Jose
Lives in San Jose, California
Widowed
From San Jose, California
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gerrickcrogan@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Skype.... gerrick.cro

waydate
bugcrogan1
58 y/o male
Curitiba, Brazil

can we be friends ? i like you..please lets talk on email. mine is gerrickcrogan@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

grahambjimmy@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

interpals
grahambjimmy Graham, 52 y.o.
Brooklyn, New York, United States

Okay. Nice to meet you here and sorry have been busy with work. Do you mind we communicate via email since am hardly online here?
grahambjimmy@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Derrick Marvin, Skype: ernie.patricks

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:44 am

ernie.patricks
I am a man of 50 years old of age, I work with an orphanage foundation in Beverly hills CA.

matchdoctor
DerrickMarvin433
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 85
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
my name is Derrick Marvin from United States of America in California, where i reside at Beverly Hills with no wife but got one kids, I am 50 years and work with a charity organization and therefore travels a lot. I am a very open minded man, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, a man who love to explore new things in life, I am looking for a truthful woman, one who care, who is loyal, understanding, cherished, honest, loving, passionate, and flexible to be my soul mate and who will never cheat on me.. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with a kind, given and an open-minded woman, who knows how to treat a man, who can make me feel like a real man inside and outside.....

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:00 am

Kelvin Anderson
kelvin.anderson606
kelvin.anderson607
kelvin.anderson487

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Dona - charlesdonahue60@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:40 pm

zorpia.com/CharlesDona
Charles
59, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 50‑75, in Italy.

Interests: Golf
Sexual Orientation Straight
Religion Christian

I am an independent man who is okay being window but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. People who know me describe me as lovely, sincere, fun to be around, passionate/sensual, uninhibited,dependable,ambitious, honest,trustworthy, intelligent,generous, outgoing, adventurous, good sense of humor, positive, optimistic, love to learn, laugh, meet new people and a great catch. I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standard.The kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.. am okay being single but i realize these Life is too short for us to be alone, and I have faith in God and i so much believe in the word that says look ahead of the past and don't let the past to spoil your future.. Right now I'm completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a woman of high caliber, good attitude, self respect and ambition. A woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it. She has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother.Thank you

.: Hello pretty how are you doing and feeling.Am Charles
.: Okay what is your skype id so that i can add you to my skype my dear but
my email is charlesdonahue60@gmail.com.Thank you soon to hear from you

Hangouts; Image
(Untitled)
charlesdonahue60@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

captainjohnhunt@outlook.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:33 pm

mixes galleries, see also http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 53#p511253

My name is Captain John Hunt from United state of America.I was browsing few days ago and come across you picture and ever since then i couldn't stop imagine how beautiful you are even when i close my eyes, i have never been in any relationship since lost my wife and son. I decided to stay single for the rest of my life due to my job and the love i had for her but after seeing your beautiful face a feel some thing inside me that i have never experienced in my life before, and i can not stand it anymore if i couldn't speak out to let you know how i feel about you. Please kindly contact me via my email address captainjohnhunt @ outlook.com , so that i can tell you more about myself and send you some pics of me. have a nice day as i hope to hear from soon.

z, John
54, Fairhope, Alabama, United States
Last seen 3 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Germany.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lucasanderson3058@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:36 pm

LUCAS ANDERSON
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: ARIZONA
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'M NICE AND COOL

lucasanderson3058@gmail.com

IP: 41.189.160.63
Continent: Africa

=> plus.google.com/u/0/105128598972448614279

lucas anderson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Oswald Nowak, nowakoswald@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:45 pm

waydate
Oswald
62 y/o man
Buffalo, USA

'Hi there amazing woman, I must confess to you that so far you are the woman with most amazing qualities I have seen in a woman so far just by looking at your profile. Well I'm so much interested in getting to know more about you. Kindly write me an email let's take it from there nowakoswald@gmail.com , Thank you'

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Boat, mboat4984@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 am

live:mboat4984_1

see also....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61&t=57995

Return to “White Males”