It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alec C.

African scammers posing as white men.
Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Another one

Postby Annalena69 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah, I found it:

To: "Micheal Brooker" <md_michealbrooker@hotmail.com>
Subject: Aw: Hello
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Trimmed; hotmail headers are not that research-friendly unless one is prepared, cf. FAQ if interested ;)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Can you post his FB profile details and pics? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Can you post his FB profile details and pics? :)
Yes, I try. Obviously, I made a mistake by trying to post the Email header. :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Brooker <md_michealbrooker@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:31 pm

No, it´s fine; cf. FAQ on hotmail headers, there is no more in them :)
Link to the scammer´s FB would be enough.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

skype pic shows exactly him :twisted:
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alec Couros

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:35 pm

And YES, the real picture owner IS aware, can do NOTHING against Nigerian scams, he KNOWS and does not need to be told AGAIN ;)

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:36 pm

skype pic shows exactly him :twisted:
Thanks!!! Yes, that were his pics.

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Brooker

Postby Annalena69 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Hehehehhe look at this now
https://www.facebook.com/micheal.brooker?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Sure, victims confront scammers all the time :(

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Sure, victims confront scammers all the time :(
Did you mean me??? I just was curious and had a look on his FB-page again. He changed his profile and I posted it here. . I didn't contact him at all.
But it is also possible for them to google their scam- name and from there to be lead to the informations on here.

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Found this Email from April lately

Donnerstag, 11. April 2013 um 01:31 Uhr
Von: "Micheal Brooker" <md_michealbrooker@hotmail.com>
Hello how you doing thanks for getting back at me. I know there is a lot of question but I just feel it the best way to get to know you since we don't chat.It so surprising that we have a lot in common’ like I told you Am 45 years old I have two great kids…I most times travel to Luxembourg, Germany, West Africa, and Dubai.
I am an Independent Civil Engineer. am specialize on repairing Oil flow lines in England but my family are in Californian ‘business is good but I hope to get into a big contract deal with a reliable company which I have being working on for some months now.
I have been to different countries except Asia and Australia. I hope to go to Australia someday and these other places like Asia too hopefully for business or maybe pleasure with you who knows, either of them will be great and it will be more exciting to have you come along with me.
It still hurt about my pass relationship with my ex . i was married for 7 years..but in all I believe things would all fall in place. I believe a good relationship is about finding someone who knows your flows; your weakness and still finds you complete an attractive. I like what you said about relocation…. Because I believe I can travel any were to find what makes me happy. Am a catholic.. I like all type of food ‘’’just made it look an tests good .. I love public intimacy because to some extent it shows you how much you she or he love’s you… most vacations I spend it with my family because am always away..Am looking forward to hear from you…. Micheal..

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fred Sullivan, fredsullivan29@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 am

Confirio.

44 / Male / Straight / single
Joined October 21, 2013. From kansas. Castle Peak New Town, Hong Kong. Attended winston college.Completed graduate school at Herderson Technology.

About Me
Its very difficult sitting back here and writing in details about oneself lol.I am just going to try and write a few things about myself and i hope its gives you an insight about me.I am a father of two but unfortunately the mother of my kids is late.She died of cancer and i am left with just my kids and i.I love my kids so much and i always keep in touch with them because my family comes first.I am good looking and my friends also affirm me.I am easy going,romantic,loving,caring,good looking,brave,strong,a good listener but i have my flaws lol.I am looking for a woman that hold herself in high esteem.A woman that is not afraid to express herself regardless her flaws.Just a simple woman.I hope this gives you an insight about me lol.I am feeling shy now (smiles).

Junkmail:
hello how are you doing?just checking on you,nice profile.i like your smile and i hope you are what your profile indicates...you can leave me a message if you are interested in chating with me . Do you mind if we can have a better chat on YM? fredsullivan29

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Wood, woodyalex25@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

matchdcotor
Woodyalex25
53-year-old Female :lol:
Seeking Women: 45 - 60
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Am just looking for a honest woman...
about myself:I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day's with my best friend who will love me and be loved unconditionally. Someone to share the ups and downs of my life and know that I am there for her too.I am looking for someone real. Somebody that isn't afraid to say i am sorry then make it right.

Hello my dear,how are you doing?I was browsing through when i saw your profile...If you don't mind can we chat and know more about each other.
Kisses
Alex

yahoo avvy

picture also here (with scamtags) :lol:
vk.com/id214103583
Alvin Miguel
Searching for my better half.
Birthday:May 29, 1966
Hometown:calafornia
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 pm

vk.com/id214103583
Alvin Miguel

i'm Alvin by name,i'm a single dad of a wonderful daughter,i'm from California and i'm a construction engineer,i'm nice,caring,romantic,honest and fun to be with,i love to swim,go to the gym,write poem :mrgreen: ...
please note that i'm very serious in my search as i'm not here for fun and if you are just looking for games of fun don't bother to write me,thanks and God bless you in your search.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 pm

^^
also goes by alvm1010@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

tagged.com
Alvin M
Profile Views: 134 times
Tagline: searching for my better half.
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Dreams:
Find my better half someday so we can build a happy family/future.

About Me:
Hello and thanks for viewing my profile,i'm Alvin by name,i'm a single dad of 2wonderful kids,i'm from California and i'm a construction engineer,i'm nice,caring,romantic,honest and fun to be with,i love to swim,go to the gym,write poem,watch soccer,hang out with the kids,i love the gym and the beach,i'm here in search of my better half,i'm not searching for the perfect woman as i know no one is perfect,i'm just searching for that woman that is serious and ready for commitment,someone that is ready to build a future and a happy family with me,someone i can call MINE......please note that i'm very serious in my search as i'm not here for fun and if you are just looking for games of fun don't bother to write me,thanks and God bless you in your search.

pic already posted, guy in brown T-shirt

meetme.com
Alvin Miguel
47, Male
Culver City, California
pic already posted

Return to “White Males”