It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marve Daryl - daryl20300@live.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark George Williams, markshooter1950@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:44 pm

person.com
USER ID: 8290316
Nickname: markshooter1950
Name: Mark George Williams
State/Region: California
City: California City
Distance: 5372 ml (8645 km)
Last login: Nov 22, 2015, 17:43
In search of someone to share my life with. Like you know Family is very important in life, is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mark George Williams, markshooter1950@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mark.george1950, markshooter1950@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:51 pm

=> S: Mark George, Syria, mark.george1950
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott William, scott.william585@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!scottwilliam3
Scott, 51
Manassas, Virginia

Hello dear how are you doing nice to meet you on this wonderful site but first i must tell you that i,m not always online here so i would love to know you more if you can add me on yahoo lets have some chart add me on Scott.william585@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Carter, Skype: john.carter5051

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:10 am

resolved.....
Ghana

.zorpia.com/profile#!johncarter0313
john
58, Manchester, United Kingdom

Good nice photo and I came across you and i got interested i want to know you more i'm here mainly for serious and long term relationship that will lead to marriage . well i'll like to know more about you . You can send me your skype , yahoo and phone number so that i can contact you and we know more about ourselves. Mine is ( john.carter5051 )

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Caron, Skype: michael.caron32

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:26 pm

koln
Germany
resolved.....
Ghana :twisted:

matchdoctor
humble430
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 47 - 68
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.

My name is Michael and am new on this site am here looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with so if you are interested in getting to know more about me you can add me on skype michael.caron32 and i will be very happy if you give me your email address so i will email you okay thanks for reading nice meeting you bye

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Caron, Skype: michael.caron32

Postby Pandora » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Scammer wrote :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.
This happens when a dumb mugu mixes up his formats :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Caron, mc812223@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:38 pm

his email.....
mc812223@gmail.com

Hello,how are you doing today and thanks and nice meeting you from the dating site. i want you to know that,I'm very serious about this online dating,because I hope I will find the right woman for my Heart through this online dating that's why I'm Here..And I want you to know that I'm not the Types of men who usually come online Just for Playing Games or Breaking Heart..I do respect myself very well,So I will not introduce myself In doing such things like that..I will never do such harmful thing to you when we have much feelings for each other,and I will never do nothing to Hurt your feelings that you have for me,I will never do nothing to hurt you too..Never Would I, If you do something to hurt you I will also Gain It some day..so I will Never Attempt to Do that..thanks and am waiting to hear back from you soon Michael

his pix......

:thinking: Mugu put a "readverify" trace on the email :thinking:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Oasis
scott56748
Male 58 - United States
New York | United States
I am a positive and easy-going young man who tries to stay feminine and tender, but can be strong if it is needed. I am a good listener and I like to have interesting honest conversations
What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a kind and sensitive woman. I am here with very serious intentions and I really want to meet my dear woman soon. I miss love and romance in my life very much. I have lots of unused love energy inside me and I dream to give it all to my partne

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marve Daryl; <daryl20300@live.com>

Postby dimitrii » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:36 pm

CF.

Philip
55 / Male / Bisexual
Joined December 10, 2015. Living: New York City, New York.

About me
I`m a broadminded, cheerful, creative, flexible and energetic person. I get my kicks from doing good things, helping people, when they need it. I love going out, walking and nature. Summer and spring are my favorite seasons as I can spend much time outside. I`m dreaming about my own family. I`m sure, that on this site I`ll find my future wife. If you have the same intentions Ö maybe you are the woman I`m looking for? just try to feel me!

Junkmail:
Hi lovely woman, How are you doing? my name is Philip. I took a glimpse at your profile and was moved with great interest,so i thought to drop you a note to show how greatly i adore every bit of your profile. I am new on here and really looking to meet someone special. I will love to know more about you cause i hope we could have one or two things to relate on. How long have you been alone? Why are you on this dating agency? I join to meet the right partner. What about you? I will like us to correspond further and see where we go from here. Here is my personal email :Philip.murphy000@hmail.com/Skype:philip.murphy1212 Please,remember to reply to my email address above,so i can get in touch with you as early as possible and also send you my photos.I would be glad to read a mail from you. Take good care of yourself and have a nice time. Philip

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Luwis Martin, SKYPE: luwis.martin

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:31 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!luwismartins
luwis
45, Manchester, United Kingdom

dear are you on skype if yes send me your skpe name of add me on skype, luwis.martin

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Mikon, larrymikon@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 am

matchdoctor
larrylarry55
55-year-old Male
Seeking Men: 35 - 65
Clinton, Maryland, United States
Last Activity: Today
'm average complexion. I'm very family oriented. I like traveling, reading, fitness. I don't smoke. I value morals. I am spiritual but not religious. I want to find: Honest, loyal, faithful, independent with a great sense of humor. I'm looking for an interesting people to be around

Email: larrymikon@ gmail.com i look forward to hear from you soon

zorpia.com/profile#!larrymikon
larry
55, Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Skype.....
Larry.mikon
lt.Larry.mikon

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Luwis Martin, SKYPE: luwis.martin

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 am

=> IP: 197.211.52.63
Continent: Africa
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery; <wrights.jeffery@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:32 pm

wrightsj

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I'm a simple man with caring and loving,i like listening to ,music and reading as well

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 517 W 100 N STE 225
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

...... Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Wrights Jeffery from NYC; widower

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010682796246
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerry Groom, Skype: leegroom3

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Waplog
gerry54
Male , 58 , Single ,
Name Surname: Groom
Lives in United States, ILLINOIS

add me on skype lets talk....leegroom3

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Michael - skype: michael.brown1318 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:01 am

same Ghanaian scammer as here, avatar Skype shows a different man: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 95#p465895

=> Michael Brown, michael.brown1318

Of course yes am ready to tell you everything about me since our profile does not tell much about us......My name is micheal i was born and raised in New York but i have been living in Hamburg Germany for several weeks for some appoinment ,,,,,,,

=>
IP: 41.242.136.1
Organization: Surfline_ghana_as
Continent: Africa
City: Accra

Return to “White Males”