It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Cardwell, markcardwell852@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:09 pm

X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.181]

Mark Cardwell <markcardwell852@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry xxxx, can you introduce your self very well, i guess you are sending this message to the wrong person, how did you get my Email?? :mrgreen:

Mark Cardwell <markcardwell852@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am so sorry xxx, i never knew you were gonna send a message to me.
i am so happy to hear from you, please f you have Skype, send me your Skype ID so we can have a nice chat and also have a video chat, i will like you to send me your photo if that is OK with you, and i will also attach my photo here so you can see me very well
have a great day Rita Missed you Lol

ImageImage
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Mark Cardwell, markcardwell852@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Jackson, SKYPE: pee.pin1

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 pm

waplog
danieljackson709
Male , 54 , Single
Name Surname: Daniel
Lives in Romania, DOLJ

Fb
william.michael.16121
William Michael
General at Military officer
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:48 pm

^^
Daniel Jackson, SKYPE: pee.pin1
hello how are you?

=> IP: 41.218.247.195
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

martinstevecompston@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:45 pm

emsil previously reported here...
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=84644" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and in this topic....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 27#p422327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New location....
zorpia.com/#!profile/martinsteve0815
martin steve
52, Abuja, Nigeria :dumb:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

username1018
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1018 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:51 am

On Topface as Davis Bromn age 49. apps.facebook.com/topface/profile/90484852/likes/

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:20 am

^^
Davis Bromn, 49, Los Angeles, California, USA
was on-line 19 hours ago
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

edita101
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bruce Robson brucerobson132@gmail.com and brucerobson132@yah

Postby edita101 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 pm

I really wish I had done an image search on this site when I first came across this individual. Met him on jdate.com then saw his profile on there again but he explained that it was his wife who was behind it. I too have received most of these pictures with a long letter of interest.

I know for a fact that this image is widely used by individulal in Ghana. The person is in Ghana because I talked to him myself via mobile and the phone is registered there. Also he has lots of technology because he ven called me from an Ohio number (most likely a vonage device). I knew the accent was west African when I first heard it but he told me it was actually from Cyprus and that he was Jewish. This person and these people using this image are evil men.

He lied for four months and then finally hit me up for over $1000. Everything he said was a lie. Supposedly, he was in Australia, on a construction project then another one in Burkina Faso. Sent me flowers an engagement ring (from ebay) and lots of romantic music. He was really working this relationship. All I should have done was do an image search and there are so many profiles of him on the web. I really feel sorry for the guy who's image is being used. He also has recorded skype videos because I can see an image when I was skyping but could never hear him as he said his mike was broken. I also skyped with a boy but again I think this was a video not an actual skyping session.

Honestly, it was just a four month thing not really significant but I just find it atrocious how people can be so devious and evil. How can they lie like that and all for money.

He even said I should quit my job that he will take care of everythign for me once we get married. This is from someone I had not even met. Thank God I didn't quit my job. The money lost is not the part that bothers me, just how evil people can be all for money. How deceiving and evil..

edita101
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

BruceRobson132@gmail.com BruceRobson132@yahoo.com

Postby edita101 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:15 pm

This man is pure evil. Beware of him. I think it is a team of scammers in Ghana. They may also be some Nigerians involved with this. They use the same photographs and also have video feeds of skype sessions. You can clearly see it is the person that is chatting but you cannot hear them. this is a trick. The person pretty much starts professing their love for you within a couple of weeks. My chat session lasted four months and I feel i was in some kind of daze. He sent me flowers, an engagement ring, wine gift cards etc.. then at about four months he came up with some crazy story about buying gold and needing money to pay for the insurance. Also sent him money to help pay for the hotel. I finally caught him in a lie. then after doing a simple image search found out he and his team, have been using the same images all over on different dating sites. The guy is sick. I recognized the west African accent from the beginning but he said he was from Cyprus. Everything was a lie a horrible evil lie. I know that he will pay for this. Here's the infomation I have on this guy: +233 231 459989 <= Ghana mobile phone email addresses brucerobson132@gmail.com brucerobson132@yahoo.com He is also using an Ohio identity of someone named Bruce Robson from Warren. The intriguing thisn is the skyping with his son. Again, I could see the video feed but could not hear his voice. this is a major hint folks. Personally, I hope this person pays for whah he has done. Not just to me but probably to many other vulnerable women out there. It really boggles my mind just how evil and deceitful people can be.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: BruceRobson132@gmail.com BruceRobson132@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks for posting. Sorry that you lost money :( You know by +233 that you had a Ghana crime ring there, of Ghanaians - no singular man; rather a gang of area boys taking turns in chatting, profile registering and money collecting, and who knows, may have had international contacts :( The man in pictures has nothing to do with scams, you shouldn´t further look for "him", each profile with these pictures is fake and proof of how industrious, and, in fact, uninventive, these gangs are.

=> Skype: Bruce Robson, United States, brucerobson132

=> IP: 41.66.208.205
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra

TaniaT
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TaniaT » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Another interesting story. Site eedates.com
his mail leonardrichard74@yahoo.com

i would love to introduce myself for you to know me better as we start the good relationship.i do live in USA for so many year but am originated from Canada so i live with my only son who's seem to be my second and i lost my first son in a plane crash and get divorce with my wife for 8 years and am all alone living with my only son called Brandon he is schooling in Davidson Academy in Tennessee.so i do work as Engineer also known as building contractor.i live alone in my own apartment.and have been lonely for so many years ago do not live with a woman.and i hope our relationship will last longer now i met you here.so i would love to know more about you friend.tell me more about yourself.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leonard Richard , leonardrichard74@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 pm

SKYPE ID: leonardrichard4
Name: leonardrichard

TaniaT

Thank you for the info. Please BLOCK West African mafia hidden behind stolen photos of this man.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

edita101
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby edita101 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:43 pm

I find it despicable that the government in Ghana has not cracked down on these monsters. It seems that pure evil now reigns there (Ghana), Nigeria and other parts of West Africa. To think that they are now targeting Christian or religious women..as if they have no fear of God at all. These people are the scum of the earth. All dating sites should block any ip address out of Africa, period! Who wants to date these lowlifes anyways??

The man in the image is not the problem it's the monsters, hideous looking men, behind the image and the skype sessions.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Williams, johnwillaims967@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:49 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p431619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (mixes galleries)
Facebook Scammer
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008203756100

John Williams works at US Government lol
DOB January 7
Language English
how are you doing today, anywhere it will be nice to know each other more because i like Asian countries, here is my mail address. johnwillaims967@yahoo.com see you.

muna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby muna » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm

His current name is Jeff Smith. You may find him on Google+

https://plus.google.com/u/0/108382122773564594338/posts
Must be busy in scamming women there.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 am

did he give you his new email ID that not posted here yet ? if yes please post it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”