It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:15 pm

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF THIS MAN!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT THIS MAN "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

Image Image

morleterry on fishmeetfish

morleterry Profile: looking for my soul mate
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
My Profession: Importer

About Me
i,m Terry 53 years old divorced with one son ,i like music and it drive me crazy i like to do many things Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

junkmail:
how are you doing today thank you for the message here is my Email morleterry@yahoo.com i,m waiting on my dear ..have a good night

Received: from [80.87.92.58] - Ghana

thank you for the message and how was your weekend .. i,m Terry Morle ..i was born in IL loves park city ..but i,m currently living in north Carolina in my house here .i,m 53 years old divorced with one son i,m an a business man i import car Engines .i,m living alone ..i have been alone for give years now ..i,m looking for my soul mate ..i want a woman who is very honest ..i send me your pictures ..i have been searching ..but never have luck for that ..i,m very happy you respond to me ..please tell me what you to ..waiting to see your picture ....have a nice weekend
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Albert, jerryalbert4god@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 am

netlog
Jerry_albert
male - 55 years
I am Engineer Jerry Albert from Greater Manchester United Kingdom.I have heard that online dating is a great way to meet awesome people and that's why i want to meet you. My best friends describe me as the Gentle lion, i love hardworking people, Honest and above all God fearing. It will be my greatest pleasure to meet that special Lady here.

Hello Lady, How are you doing today? I am Engineer Jerry Albert from Greater Manchester United Kingdom.I have heard that online dating is a great way to meet awesome people and that's why i want to meet you. My best friends describe me as the Gentle lion, I am happiest when i am with my Son, my future wife will make the happiness better. My favorite on screen is love scene and the music that moves me most are cool blues and Gospel musics. I am very simple, fun to be with, and can live with any kind of woman regardless of her age, Nationality or beauty. I believe that true beauty comes from a good heart. I will be happy for your favorably reply. My email id is jerryalbert4god@yahoo.com. To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences. All i wish is serious relationship built on true love. Thanks.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Howard; <howard.mills25@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Username: howard

Email: howard.mills25@yahoo.com

User IP 64.62.201.4 ..... from the bad IP-List here

Hurricane Electric, Inc.
OrgId: HURC
Address: 760 Mission Court
City: Fremont
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94539

Full Name
howard

About me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
i am nice and beatiful

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Howard; <howard.mills25@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:01 pm

person.com
mills
howard
27 y.o. :mrgreen:
Southaven
United States

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bills, robertbills15@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 am

robertaga900 on idating4you

Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Capricorn
Body Type:about average
Weight:121 lbs (55 kg)
Height:5’7” (170 cm)
Hair color: blonde
Eye color:blue
Education:masters
Marital Status:single
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
Am single with no kids ,am from denham springs La .Am a humble man ,honest .gentle.caring .hard working ..i will tell you more about me when we meet okay .

junkmail:
Hello pretty ..how are you doing today ..Am Robert
Okay thanks this my id robertbills15@yahoo.com i hope to hear from you very soon ..i need you id too okay so that i can send you more pics of me and my son.. --- more stolen pics!! :evil:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Henry, jeff.henry37@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:24 pm

netlog
jeff_henry37
male - 62 years, Texarkana, United States

hello dear you are a nice woman i can't stop thinking about you when i saw your profile picture so please let meet me on jeff.henry37@yahoo. com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Henry, jeff.henry37@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm

yahoo avatar

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Smith Puplampu, mike_michael2010@hotmail.com

Postby Hula-Girl » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:22 pm

I met this man at Friendscout.de. He calls himself Michael Smith Puplampu. I found his pictures here.

He sent me a lot of pictures with this email:
To: me
Subject: photos
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:46:14 +0000

well these are some photos of me and my son and i hope you going to love them

Michael

He claims to be a british guy and living in Liverpool. :roll: and working as an engineer in a powerplant. His sons name is Jamel.

We chatted on msn
[10:35:05 PM] mike michael: xxxxxx how please ask me everything and i promise to tell you okay
[10:36:43 PM] me: yes, please, tell me, how long have you been marriedor together with your wife?
[10:38:46 PM] mike michael: well i stayed with wife for 10 year
[10:38:49 PM] mike michael: years
[10:39:25 PM] xxxxxx: and now?
[10:41:08 PM] mike michael: am not with her anymore because she was not the right woman for although we stayed for 10 good years..i never feel happy when i married this woman always giving me problem,she was not honest to me caring
[10:41:32 PM] xxxxxx: so why did you marry her in the first place?
[10:44:38 PM] mike michael: i never knew until i married her,she was a fake lover and alway pretend love not knowing cheating on me and i hate is that my woman i love will cheat on me and for me i can't share the woman i love with another man so i have to do is that i let her go
[10:45:49 PM] mike michael: i have learned from past experiences that honesty and listening are very important. Communication is important.
[10:46:00 PM] xxxxx: yes thats right
[10:54:53 PM] xxxx: One thing i wanted to know
[10:55:25 PM] mike michael: what?
[10:55:48 PM] xxxxx: Your full name, please. It's not mike michael, right?
[10:57:24 PM] mike michael: yes my full name is Michael Smith Puplampu
[10:58:52 PM] xxxxx: this is not british
[10:59:08 PM] mike michael: Smith puplampu
[11:00:04 PM] xxxx: is this a greek name?
[11:03:45 PM] mike michael: Well trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.
[11:04:41 PM] xxxx: Yes trust is important
[11:05:17 PM] mike michael: yes without trust and believe there is nothing like love :thinking:
[11:05:51 PM] xxxxx: but to trust you have to know the person
[11:06:15 PM] mike michael: yes you are right...
[11:06:43 PM] mike michael: You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart :mrgreen:
and so on.....

Last edited by minerva on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Duncan, d12352@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 am

handsome_man55 on idating4you

Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Aries
Body Type:about average
Weight:119 lbs (54 kg)
Height:6’2” (189 cm)
-- skeleton! :mrgreen:
Hair color: black
Eye color:blue
Education:graduate degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and sometimes they live at home

About
Am Honest and looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with

junkmails:
how are you
first attempt:
Nice to hear from you,so can i have the yahoo email address..? --- no! :twisted: so we can get to know more about each other..
next attempt:
nice to read from you and can i have the yahoo id..? --- no! :twisted: so we can get to know more about each other
finally:
d12352@yahoo.com

facebook.com/kevin.duncan.39589
Kevin Duncan
Worked at BREI Real Estate Developers
Lives in California City, California
From California City, California

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

ISmellARat
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

Postby ISmellARat » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Wow these are all photos of the same man who has contacted me and asked for money. He says his name is Chris Denmont. (chrisdenmont@yahoo.com) He claims to be from Illinois and is currently on a business trip to Ghana, West Africa. He says he is there on a construction project and is a widower and has a son named Rolland. Thanks for posting the pictures, that's a big help for me.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:14 pm

chrisdenmont@yahoo.com hit to :

FB, no pics
https://www.facebook.com/chris.denmont" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:35 am

bonnyyourson@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991357895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; BONNY ALLEN Y
My name is Bonny Yourson am from Florida i do have 2kids ( 2 boys ), well am The Top 4 Contracting Building House and am a man of 52 years...i have been single for a long time since my wife died in an accident,am single looking for an honest and caring woman in my life with sense of humour,am searching for the last love of my life,....as for fun,i do like singing and dancing,i like swimming,hanging out with friends,shooting pools,going to movies,i do like doing a lot,i really would love too get to know u better and see where it goes,i would like to know if u have a yahoo ID so we can chat on there and get to know each other better,Mine yahoo ID is bonnyyourson@yahoo.com.....i will be waiting for you OK...and can i have Ur yahoo id so we can talk

Image Image

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:43 am

His fake Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/bonny.yourson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bonny Allen Yourson
Worked at Civil Engineering
Went to Florida Air Academy
Lives in Miami, Florida

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Darren Moore, darren_moore2013@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:16 am

Darren Moore, darren_moore2013@yahoo.com

darrenmoore

darren
49, Male, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Last seen 2 days ago

HELLO PRETTY LADY ?HOW YOU DOING? HOPE YOU ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD THERE. WELL....I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN MEETING
YOU BECAUSE WHEN I SAW YOUR PROFILE, I WAS REALLY EXCITED AND I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL TO MEET YOU. I'M LOOKING TO
MEET SOMEONE WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY TO ENJOY THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE WITH. A LADY THAT I CAN TRUST AND GIVE ALL MY
HEART TO. I'M TALKING ABOUT FATE HERE.WHEN FEELINGS ARE SO POWERFUL ITS AS IF SOME FORCE BEYOND YOUR CONTROL IS
GUIDING YOU TO DREAMS.THE BAD THINGS IN LIFE OPEN YOUR EYE TO THE GOOD THINGS WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO
BEFORE.LOVE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON,BUT CREATING A RIGHT RELATIONSHIP.ITS NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH LOVE YOU
HAVE IN THE BEGINNING BUT HOW MUCH YOU BUILD TILL THE END. SO YOU CAN SEE HOW LOVE IS .... SO LET ME HEAR FROM YOU
OK? I WILL BE WAITING HAVE A NICE DAY.AND I WILL LIKE U TO SEND ME AN EMAIL AT darren_moore2013@yahoo.com I DON'T
GET ON HERE THAT MUCH TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON GOD BLESS U KISS AND HUGS.AND HOPE WE CAN CHAT USING
THE MESSENGER
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Frank Mills, f_mills25@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 am

Frank Mills, f_mills25@yahoo.com

50 / Male / Straight / Divorce
Offline. Last online July 23, 2013.
Joined February 16, 2013. Living in Tampa, Florida.

About Me
Lovely and vivid, open-minded and humour, gentle and considerate, quiet with own personality, do you like boy of this kind? I am gonna be your best choice is you are, and I am here longing for my true love, is that you? Looking forward to creating a common sweet life with YOU, the right woman who I will share my life with, and let’s work hard to make our dreams turn into reality together

junkmail:
Hello .. Do you have yahoo id so we can share more and talk more about each other and many pictures too...
My id is f_mills25@yahoo.com and you

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Return to “White Males”