It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Wilson Dickson, wilsondickson419@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 pm

yahoo avatar

also goes by
mills.errol@yahoo.com
Marcus Qurry, marcusqurry@yahoo.com

Mills P Errol
Self Employed (Business)
Studied at West Virginia University
Lives in Brooklyn, New York

add. pic

with this pic all over the web and scamlisted elsewhere

worthwhile posting ...
one FB profile with this pic :lol:

Tom Phillip
Worked at self employed
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Divorced

About Tom
I am passionate about my life, my work, my spiritual journey, and the person I would share my life with. I have been described as intense, laid-back, very intelligent, passionate, compassionate, emotional, adorable, spiritual, creative, fun-loving, athletic, inspiring, honest, direct, challenging, loyal, witty, funny, .....and, as you well know, there is also the other adjectives to describe me (or else I wouldn't be divorced and looking for 'love' on the internet!)
I'm looking for a woman who is not sexy or good just : Physically , aware of and values her spiritual journey, playful, comfortable with who she is, intelligent, doesn't take herself too seriously,ambitious, loves the outdoors, physically fit, sensual, comfortable doing nothing as well as ?????...
I'm not looking for a fairy tale, just the real thing. For me that means I have a growing preference for the ordinary in my life, and, when I slow down and am really present (instead of in the past or future), I discover the 'extraordinary' in the ordinary. Don't get me wrong here, I do enjoy traveling to nice places, having new experiences, etc., but all that's a bonus.I feel joy experiencing something wonderful, and at the same time, feel sadness about not having someone to share that joy with.
I can get excited by the energy of 'initial attraction'. I don't, however, confuse that 'initial attraction' with genuine love. I believe that a committed, loving relationship takes work and a commitment to grow with each other (after the 'honeymoon'). That's the wonderfully mysterious journey I seek to share with a life partner!.....I look forward to meeting that special someone in my life.....She is so much welcome and so much love,Care and happiness to receive......Thanks for reading my profile....I wish you the best!

he even has a fake website

http:/ /www.jeffjacksonsjewelry.com/#!
Registrant:
FAY, LOIS
ATTN JEFFJACKSONSJEWELRY.COM
care of Network Solutions
PO Box 459
Drums, PA. US 18222

Domain Name: JEFFJACKSONSJEWELRY.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
FAY, LOIS
ATTN JEFFJACKSONSJEWELRY.COM
care of Network Solutions
PO Box 459
Drums, PA 18222, US

570-708-8780

telephone number already associated with job scam
http:/ /www.consumerfraudreporting.org/jobscams ... gation.php

Record expires on 16-Feb-2014.
Record created on 16-Feb-2012.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Dickson; <wilsondickson419@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm

pictures are stolen from a man named Michael F:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mrfw6ie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Username: picosh

Email: wilsondickson419@yahoo.com

User IP 41.215.160.157

Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
wilsondickson

About me
am wilson dickson from usa in a state of florida .am very kind,honest,respecful and am here to found my soulmate.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
florida

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
not to say

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Yahoo avatar

Email & YA give a Hit in FB for John Deere

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004650216956" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wilson Dickson; <wilsondickson419@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

add. pic on FB

hi5
Wilson D
Last Active: 3 days ago
Profile Views: 1010 times
Tagline: hello
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Interests:
am interests in sports and singing

Dreams:
my dreams is to find my dreams woman who is caring ,honest,kind

About Me:
hello am wilson,am honest,kind,respect and caring for one another.thanks

Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery Tayman; <jefferytayman@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Username: jeffery1

Email: jefferytayman@yahoo.com

User IP 196.201.36.38

SCANCOM
First IPv4 Assignment Block for Scancom Ltd.
H Srinivas Rao
41 A, Auto Parts Building,
Graphic Road,
South Industrial Area.
P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
Accra,
Ghana

Full Name
jeffery tayman

About me
I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener as well .I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v.I enjoy my life and my situation and am looking forward to sharing my life with somany who is also content but knows that life is more full when shared with a loving partner,My ideal partner would be someone who is also caring and who is able to be open and honest in a committed relationship,I am a Christian who put Christ first in my life.....

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
la

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
doctor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

this email
wilsondickson419@yahoo.com

hits on Tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5975966977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wilson D
Dernière activité :Il y a 16 heures
Consultations de profil :1209 fois
Phrase d'accroche :hello
Membre depuis :le 5 octobre, 2012
Statut relationnel :Célibataire
Intérêts :Les rendez-vous, Une relation sérieuse
Langues :English Origine ethnique :Caucasien(ne)/Blanc(he) Religion :Chrétien(ne) Orientation :Hétéro

203 FRIENDS

À mon propos
Films:my best movies is wars films and news
Télévision:my best tv shows is OPRA
Livres:reading story books
Sports:i like watching football and playing of football
Intérêts:am interests in sports and singing
Rêves:my dreams is to find my dreams woman who is caring ,honest,kind
À mon propos:hello am wilson,am honest,kind,respect and caring for one another.thanks

ALL PICS POSTED HERE

IP: 41.215.160.157 <<<< reported in the 1st post.... with the same email
Hostname: 41.215.160.157
ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

wilford Russell woodruff <wilford.o@aol.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm

hey how your doing saw your address on the dailyflog site and decided to contact you because i feel you kinda real
I am very cool person with a good sense of humor.I honestly believe in and what it really means a lot in my life, I want to be happy settled with the woman of my heart and my heart wants to chose the one to luv ,right woman to share my heart and forever with .. Sometimes I get scared of online relationships because I do not want to at rist or damage my dear heart. content {'m wit my life and have no regrets, I am loyal, honest and trustworthy. I do not like liars and thieves or head games. If u can get with that, u can get wit me.It was a pleasure to see your profile on dailyflog waiting to read from you as well.attach are some of my photos.
Russell Woodruff #man with much love=-O.

X-Originating-IP: [197.251.139.219] Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: wilford Russell woodruff <wilford.o@aol.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Email leads to myspace:
Wilford Woodruff
Männlich, 53, ACCRA, Ghana

person:
USER ID: 6718837
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
Distance: N/A
Last login: Dec 17, 2012, 05:04

Scammer uses a diff. man´s pics on FB, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p290735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Casey; <morgancasey25@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Username: mcaseyy13

Email: morgancasey25@yahoo.com

User IP 173.193.202.116 ... from the Bad IP-List here

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

Full Name
Morgan Casey

About me
I love life and people. Always glad to learn something new, I love to travel and meet new interesting people. I love nature, do not cease to marvel at its beauty and grandeur. Open to a sincere and good communication!

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
ohio

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
engineer

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morgan Casey; <morgancasey25@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

for tagged profile see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=56590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Netlog.

hello how are doing sweetie?
nice to hear from, well am wright 53 years a widower,i have a son he is called luiz and he is the reason for me beinging alife i love him with all my heart,am from kansascity, a constractor and my business deals with traving alot,have been here for some couple of weeks now, I love to share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My son ,sister who lives in london and I,what i hate in mylive is disappointment,am here looking for some to be with for the rest of my life and for my son too,i must say u are very beautiful and very attractive,i will be very glad to hear from u again this is my yahoo address wrightmac93@yahoo.com have a good day bye..

wrightmac
male - 52 years, Kansas City, United States

Name
wright mac
Date of birth
14/06/1960
United States
Native language
English

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Buchanan, jeffreywb111@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 am

jeffreywb on confirio

58 / Male / Straight
Living in Newport Beach, California.

About Me
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate gurl. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat me the way you want to be treated..

junkmail:
Hello dear I am Jeffrey and i will love to get to know you ... care to chat ..
Hello How are you doing i am so happy to hear from you again ..Well i just want to let you know that i really like you and i will love to get to knwo you more better here if you dont .. well to me age is just a number to me love that matters most to me and i dont think that the distance wil be aproblem also ...all i want to tell you is that we should give it a try and i want i want to let you know that i am from Newport beach CA and that is why i am right now working ...I am a Doctor as a Neurogurgeaon ... and i am a widower and i have one daughter which i love so much ....That a liitle profile about me Gina i will love to get intouch with you .... i want to get close to you ...Please if you dont mind we can be able to have a better conversation at Yahoo IM Here is my id Jeffreywb111@yahoo.com and if you dont mind you can send me yours to .. i will add you on my list ..for a chat ok ease try to send me a freind request .. well i will stop from here now Much Love Jeffrey

Received: from [173.44.138.236] - Eonix, proxy and Malaysia

let me start by introducing myself to you ..I'm American.about 6.10 " :-o I was born and Raise in Germany. Have lived in several areas of the places ! and LOVE to visit and explore new places.
I've met some really cool people, but like I said, dating is old. I'm ready already. I will know when I meet her. We will both know that it's right. I will talk about my feelings on this more in depth when we get a chance to talk in person. I'm a little doubtful, cynical, not hurt or broken or damaged, just realistic. I'm a total optimist, except when I'm a realist. lol I do want someone I can connect deeply with, listen to and share openly.

I want to be able give everything and not hold back. I'm such a giving, loyal, loving, devoted person. I am trying to change my pattern of jumping into serious relationships. I'm trying to move slowly and not rush things. Please don't take my hesitation as lack of interest. I want to be sure before I commit to someone. I want to take a lot of time to get to know you before I get serious. I want to concentrate on the friendship aspect first without taking away from the passion. Is that possible? Or does it just take away all the romance? These are the things I question. I don't have all the answers.

I don't know about life partner. If I find hem, then I will be happy. If I don't, then I will be happy. I deeply want to find somebody that I can live in harmony with, share our lives, support each other, lift each other up when we're down, spoil one another, be on the same team, facing the world together as a united front, enjoying all the crazy opportunities that come along, cheering each other to the finish line, picking up the pieces together when things don't go the way we hoped, loving and respecting each other unconditionally. I really, really, really need someone who speaks kindly to me, who listens, respects, and believes in me.

I have been nice to people my whole life and I really deserve to be treated the same way. Nobody is perfect, there will be moments, but overall, I want to cherish and be cherished. I don't know why, but I need a man who will protect me and defend me as his woman. I don't know where that need comes from, but it comes from the depth of my heart. I think I feel a need for a man to take care of me - I don't mean financially, but I do, kinda, I mean a man who will think of our future ahead of his own selfish desires and make financial security a major priority.

I'm a saver not a spender. I have had the fortunate experience of being married to a spender which has mellowed me out to some degreelol... I'm not as bad of a tightwad as I used to be. I've figured out that there are things worth spending money on, IF you have the money to spend it. If you don't have it, don't spend it.. I am not looking for a rich woman, I personally don't care how much money we have - just that we agree on saving and spending. I need a sense of security - emotionally, financially, every aspect of the word.

I am exceptionally honest, open, up front, direct, assertive. If I even suspect that someone is lying to me, I walk away. There are so many women and I'm a great catch that I don't need to waste my time on someone who isn't completely truthful, totally interested, and kind-hearted. I don't like dishonesty - even small things. If I accidentally walk out of a store with a pack of gum I didn't purchase, I go right back in and pay for it. If someone gives me too much change, I correct them. I am honest regardless of the consequences and regardless of whether someone is watching.

I am not too sure that I am missing anything or anyone. I'm really happy, fulfilled, and content. What I really want is someone who will wrap her arms around me, tell me she loves me unexpectedly, stroke my hair, tell me she believes in me, want to spend her days and nights with me even when it's boring or a drag, someone who will make me a cup of tea or pot of soup when I am sick, all the things I'd do for her in a heartbeat. I'm not really lonely. I have a lot of close friends. I yearn for something deeper, almost spiritual, truly meaningful.

You sound like a very honest, kind, and sincere person. I'm not looking to fall in love - I'm searching and waiting for true love, lasting love, the kind that takes work, but the pay off is unbelievably worth it. I think a good relationship takes more than just love...So i will stop from here and i will eb waithing to hear from you soon Much Love Jeffrey

Image Image

Image Image

facebook.com/jeffrey.buchanan.589
Jeffrey Buchanan
Medical Doctor at United Nations
Past: DOCTOR
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 am

From Pic 2 we know where we've to search him:

Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium (more commonly known as Mountaineer Field) is the football stadium for the West Virginia Mountaineers NCAA Division I FBS football team. The stadium is located in Morgantown, West Virginia, on the health sciences campus of West Virginia University.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Balaz, thomasbalaz@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Oasis dating
thomas18892
Male 53 United States
Los Angeles | California | United States
consider myself responsible, caring, dedicated,focused, loyal, morally grounded,well rounded, christian based, educated, multifaceted. Loves to have fun. Can be serious when needed. At this point I can certainly do without the games, while desiring someone whose inner beauty outshines the outer.
I can have fun and "live life" in various settings, as can be a tennis court talking before and after games, a coffee shop, a sporting event, over a good meal out or at home. I have a sense of humor and enjoy those that do also, as I find that a good sense of humor puts all into perspective and keeps life positive.
I'm in search of the one who desires a relationship based on compatibility and chemistry. One who is tastefully appealing, mutually respectful, and is trustworthy and loyal. Someone who knows how to freely let her partner know what is in her heart. She is sincere and caring about each others' well being,and development,a commitment to each other and a willingness to support each other through the test of time.
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a sincere and kind man, I want him to be romantic, I want him to be passionate and honest, I want him to be able to love. I like when my man is wise, so we can talk about everything what is happening in this cruel world. I think that passion is very important aspect in relationship, so my man should be ready to give all his tenderness, all his attention, all his kisses to me. If you are serious, if you are looking for partner for relationship and marriage you can write me. I am open like a book.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

New pic

Badoo
Hill 53, New York, NY
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Richard Henderson, richardw.henderson@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:20 am

Richard Henderson, richardw.henderson@yahoo.com

richardwww

57 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined July 6, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
i am an outgoing cool to be person....i love hanging with freinds to take off stress most of the time.....laying in bed at dawn with the love of my life is what i have dreamt of always and i inttend doing that over and over again when i finally meet her

hello am richard from los angeles carlifornia...i am new here and i find you interesting after going through your profile...i would love to know more about you.....this is my email kindly write to me on richardw.henderson@yahoo.com...i will be the happiest man if you write to me thank you very much.have a nice day
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Males”