It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Locurcio, locurcio_michael@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Locurcio, locurcio_michael@yahoo.com

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Hey Minerva I've got this guy on the hook still. I've just been playing along with him, and he told me he was flying to the Republic of Georgia. Well guess what. He just texted me that he got to the hotel and his credit card doesn't work and he needs money from me that he will pay back when his card gets activated in three days.

Would it be helpful to get wiring instructions or whatever and send him a small amount so that we could find out where he is???

Please let me know as soon as you can. I know the advice is to stop communication but I would so love to take down whoever is behind the pictures/profile.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:04 pm

attyjen

He will ask for transfer via Western Union or Money Gram . It is up to you what will be next. You could BLOCK and IGNORE as we advice or just tell him you don't live close by to WU or MG and you can only wire to the bank.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Thank you Igulinka. I asked him what he needed me to do but he hasn't given me specific instructions yet.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:13 pm

I think you have a Nigerian "student" there, who entered Georgia on a student visa. IMHO you should rather break up contact now, because this was not a scambait, they think you are an about-to-pay victim and I believe the "best" thing you would get out off those gangs now is only just another fake name ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:15 pm

attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:18 pm

OK thank you FrumpyBB for your advice. I've done more reading and it doesn't seem like stringing him along will result in an arrest anyway. At least I've helped to warn others I hope!! I do feel badly for whoever that guy is in the pictures in real life though!!!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Would it be helpful to get wiring instructions or whatever and send him a small amount so that we could find out where he is???
you can ask him where to transfer the money and the address as scam proof than posted all his instruction here so other people will be safe. ;) It better if you can get his bank account to transfer the $$$, so we can make his bank account close. After you get all that info you can cut off all communication with him. and please dont sent him $$$ after it. can't say it just a game to get all that info. ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:37 pm

OK thanks I will try to get a bank account number from him. The strange thing is I've asked him three times what does he need me to do and how much he needs and he just keeps asking me to "borrow him" the money.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:52 pm

The strange thing is I've asked him three times what does he need me to do and how much he needs and he just keeps asking me to "borrow him" the money.
you can ask him how much money you need it that may be work. ;) and as Frumpy said you better created a new email ID only for baiting and dont used your real name and information for bait him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

So he finally replied to Western Union it, I said I don't have WU or MG anywhere near me, and he asked for my physical address so he could look up where is the closest to me. He said a bank transfer won't work, that he has money in his bank account, but the issue is that his card won't work there for three days. Should I go any further do you think or just block him at this point??

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Don´t go any further :) giving out any personal information is not worth it. Just become quiet on him, and no explanations why, even when he messages you ten times asking you what´s wrong: Dont´reply.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

cher8514
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cher8514 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Do not send him money. I learned the hard way. I did not know of this website. After I had sent him money I was made aware of this spot. All the pictures he has on here are pictures he sent to me in emails and text messages. I am still paying for my stupidity.

cher8514
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cher8514 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Money was sent to Accra Ghana

attyjen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby attyjen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Thanks all. I won't pursue it and I'm definitely not sending him any $$$

ifoundascammer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ifoundascammer » Mon May 16, 2016 8:50 pm

and this man is still at it 5-16-2016
i texted last night with him and he avoided a call saying he had strong italian and irish accent he sounds like he is haitien
picked up on that accent right away i lived with italians for 17 years when i was married to an italian
he is now on pof at this link as lexparis user name
http:/ /www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=117059394
he says his name is Bennie using phone number 954-666-3577
I should have known when i saw the 666 in his number
he doesnt know i know yet so I am going to mess with him now and think he has a candidate LOL scam the scammer!!!
I shall enjoy this.
we should all scam scammers so they get a taste of their own medicine

954-666-3577 - VoIP - Enflick - Owner is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Return to “White Males”