It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Leon P.

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martins Fred, martinsfred@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:18 pm

waydate.com/profile.php?ID=117711
Honestman2013
- 50 y/o man
- from Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard aworking, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible I believe in a healthy relationship,I value honesty and trust.it's important to understand and accept each others It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter,

Hello Pretty,
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard aworking, devoted,
intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm
very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible I believe in a
healthy relationship,I value honesty and trust.it's important to understand
and accept each others It is important to have passion, romance, physical
attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter,i have a daughter who is 8 years old
i want you to add me I want us to talk more on chat or email here is my email you can add
me (Martinsfred@live.com) or give me yours so i can add you to my messaging
list and also send you emails.Bye now and hope to hear from you soon.I will be
leaving this site(Waydate.com) soon ,so please add me
Martins
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Martins Fred, martinsfred@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark Anthony; <markanthony8910@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Also in Scamdigger under Andres Morris, andresmorris30@yahoo.com

Username: mark4u12

Email: markanthony8910@yahoo.com

User IP 41.138.175.183

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
Mark anthony

About me
i am a nice and honest man who is looking for a lovely and nice lady to spend the rest of my life with

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
london

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
self employer

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB for Mark Anthony from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia; lives in London/UK

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006428704035" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ritatess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Briggs - mbriggs_48th@yahoo.com

Postby ritatess » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:06 pm

in reference to this topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=68060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think this guy is at it again on Match using the alias FERRISRanji and FERRISRajni2. He opened and closed profile in 1 day changing his marital status from widow to divorced. Said child doesn't live at home and yet posts pictures with a little girl. Also said works in construction to being an architect/interior designer. Also said he was latin yet profile said family is from Greece and has home in Greece. Common demnominator is Catholic and having a degree.

below is the same profile he used on 2 different accounts:
I suspect most people don't read profiles; rather, they just look at photos.So, what I write probably doesn't matter.But,if you do read profiles,I know what you are probably thinking:"If I read one more Match profile,I'm going to throw myself off a bridge. Trust me.I understand.Maybe our ex's should write our profiles.Now,THAT would be entertaining.But we have to write something ourselves.I will try to make it relatively painless and not bore you out of your ever lovin' mind.So. If you are like me and.. -you enjoy meeting bright, fun, interesting people and if you only make a friend or two from all this, you value friendship greatly and are cool with that; -you know the difference between looking for companionship and looking for the next shiny thing; and -you do hope to eventually meet a kindred spirit with whom you are struck by that elusive, mysterious, undefinable, yet powerful force of desire and mutual attraction, develop a friendship, have fun, and perhaps, if things work out, create something intimate, real, and wonderful together; Then I would like to meet you. But,if you don't like Motown, never read anything, and you keep up with the Kardashians, don't even talk to me. We will never get along and likely wrangle through the night.It will be all outrage and scandal, tears and regret. Nobody wants that. What am I looking for?I like grown up women who are kind and genuinely nice, gracious, whip-smart, curious, and wickedly funny. Whatever happened to charming? I am hoping it comes back in style. I am looking for a woman like the one Huckleberry Finn described: "You may say what you want to but in my opinion she had more sand in her than any girl i ever see;in my opinion she was just full of sand. It sounds like flattery but it ain't no flattery. And when it comes to to beauty-and goodness, too-she lays over them all." I am not much on selfish, loud, spoiled, crude, mean, or caddy.In addition, if you are not a complete lunatic, this would be awesome. I a daughters who like to tell me what to do, say, think, and wear so the "boss of me" position is filled. Now, I just hope to find someone who likes me and that I like in return. Sounds simple, right? But, as we all know, surprisingly hard to find. But should I find her, or she find me: "Every minute, every hour / I'm going to shower / you with love and affection / girl it's coming your direction." About me?I don’t find writing about myself all that interesting.I am no angel and likely in need of a civilizing influence.I am not all things to all women and I am likely an unreconstructed male of the unfashionable variety in that I believe in doing the right thing and being a gentleman. I love the moon and songs about the moon, may have moments that border on charm, and I am reportedly fun, at least fun in small doses.Also,I am active,like to be outside, read serious books, and I pay attention to what's going on in the world.l am very close to my daughter and have nothing bad to say about her mother.I will never, ever love your cat. The cat and I, however, can probably come to some sort of an arrangement.I have a wide variety of interests, always want to learn about everything, and I am game for doing anything new.I haven't been everywhere or done everything but am anxious to do so and would like to find one unique woman to help me discover new worlds.I invented dancing. Before me, there was no dancing.People just milled about while the music played. All that milling proved tiresome, so I invented dancing. For better or worse, I look like my pictures; but, I won't be posting a shirtless self-portrait taken in the bathroom mirror because I am not an idiot.Also, I don't have any tattoos; but, I do have a pretty cool scar on my right shoulder.

This guy is really clever...here is the new picture

ritatess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andres Morris - andresmorris30@yahoo.com

Postby ritatess » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi...this person is currently on match.com. I have reported this person twice and Match has not removed him!

He has used the same picture as below.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Could you add the profile details that the anonymous African scammer with this picture uses on Match? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ritatess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ritatess » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Below is what he posted on Match.

I sent 3 emails to Match saying this person has multiple profiles. He has indicated the cities of East York and Etobicoke which are part of Toronto Canada. Anyone who lives withing 100km of Toronto would know they are part of Toronto however one is North and the other is southwest.

The photos he used are all the same as the others posted.

FERRISRajni2
48 year old man | East York, ON, CAN | Seeking women 39-51
ONLINE NOW
• About
• Photos 5
• Q&A
• Our History
His details
Relationship:
Divorced
Have kids:
Yes, and they live at home (1)
Wants kids:
No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Ethnicity:
Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian
Body type:
About average
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social drinker, maybe one or two
I'm a very independent person, work hard, play hard, love life have a good sense of humour, and don't sweat the small stuff
He added new photo(s).

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Thanks. ^^ It´s not "this person", it´s different African gangs using, among many others, also this picture gallery for their thousands and thousands of fake profiles allover the internet, not just Match.com. Therefore, you´ll find "him" again, likely. :( It is important and good to report the Match.com fakey because another victim must have paid for it...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Alfred Bala, jeff.albala@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:09 am

Jeff Alfred Bala, jeff.albala@gmail.com

pest booted off DnM

username: Str8tupnhonest
email: jeff.albala@gmail.com
Architecture/Interior des, 49 yo

IP address: 92.51.241.68 - Irish webhost, proxy

Description:
I don’t find writing about myself all that interesting.I am no angel and likely in need of a civilizing influence.I am not all things to all women and I am likely an unreconstructed male of the unfashionable variety in that I believe in doing the right thing and being a gentleman. I love the moon and songs about the moon, may have moments that border on charm, and I am reportedly fun,at least fun in small doses.Also,I am active,like to be outside,read serious books, and I pay attention to what's going on in the world.l am very close to my daughter and have nothing bad to say about her mother.I will never, ever love your cat.The cat and I,however,can probably come to some sort of an arrangement.I have a wide variety of interests, always want to learn about everything, and I am game for doing anything new.I haven't been everywhere or done everything but am anxious to do so and would like to find one unique woman to help me discover new worlds.I invented dancing. Before me,there was no dancing.People just milled about while the music played. All that milling proved tiresome,so I invented dancing.For better or worse,I look like my pictures; but,I won't be posting a shirtless self-portrait taken in the bathroom mirror because I am not an idiot.Also, I don't have any tattoos; but,I do have a pretty cool scar on my right shoulder.I am a nice person,I am fun to be with, i like the same things you like especially outdoors fine dining, dancing,I love to read or watch a good movie. I am a loving kind of man.I like to please my partner in every way I can. I love to do things with her,going out together, and I love to tease sometimes in a good way.I am scared too.I am not a selfish, nor bad person,I am not a mean person either,I like to make people smile, be happy.
I like a dust free place,I like things to be in order and I dont like when something is left out when it should be put back in the proper place, I am not talking about kids okay kids I expect them to have toys

facebook.com/jeff.alfredbala
Jeff Alfred Bala

49 stolen pics, mostly of kids.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

ritatess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ritatess » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:23 pm

This person now has a facebook account and goes by the name Jeff Alfred Bala. Everyday he sets up a new account on Match.com with same handle name but with a different handle number. I guess the people at match just don't care to monitor this.

ritatess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ritatess » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:27 pm

This person know has a Facebook account by the nameof Jeff Alfred Bala which was created September 28,2013. He had created a new account on Match and put a phone number in his profile along with his facebook handle. It was reported to Facebook however account is still active.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Crockgam. jamescrockgam@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 pm

badoo
James Crockgam, 50
On the site now!
added: 2013-06-26 21:07:47
Salem, OR, United States
Relationship status: I'm single
Living: By myself
Kids: Already have
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Low)
Work: Duke Energy Company. I have a reasonable income

10 interests:
Eating out Fitness and Health Nova Scotia T-Shirts Castle Tattoos Food Lil Wayne Country Music FC Barcelona

About me
I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well educated, working professional. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgment all in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.

Interested in
I am looking for and interesting relationship on a long term basis with one woman. Am looking for someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and make sweet love to. I need some one I will call my Wife someday and some one willing to accept my Only daughter Maria into her Life as she will love me and want me in her Life and I will be very happy if i will be given the fair chance as well to be the father of her children.

uploaded 8 pics,
all pics posted except for these

Image Image

also on FB
James Crockgam
About
Works at Duke Energy
Studied at University of South Florida
Past: Florida Southern College
Lives in Salem, Oregon
From Miami Lakes, Florida
Joined Facebook June 26

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Crockgam. jamescrockgam@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:56 am

To jamescrockgam@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/10/07
Location Lagos, Nigeria (81% likelihood)
Opened on (196.46.245.59:4264), (196.46.245.57:19560)

Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 am

Also at FB as Moris Jude, Jim Moris, Kelvin Tomosein

facebook.com/moris.jude.7
facebook.com/jim.moris.1426
facebook.com/kelvin.tomosein.5
Last edited by Harms on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:47 am

"In relationship" with a victim from Paraguay :(

^^
Moris Jude
Living
London, United Kingdom
Current City
Scotland, Texas
Relationship Status Widowed

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Bennett, anthonybtt@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 am

FB
Anthony Bennett
About
Worked at divers
Lives in Johannesburg, Gauteng

for black edition
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=70379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “White Males”