It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:24 am

raymond_macjackson@yahoo.com
raymondmacjackson@gmail.com

waplog
raymondmackjackson
Male , 49 , Divorced
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

thank God who sent you to me like a flawer.............(raymond_macjackson@yahoo.com or raymondmacjackson@gmail.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bregodbreg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:57 pm

bregodbreg@yahoo.com
Skype account: frank.person3

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013386338
Frank P, 50 Cologne, MN

We can chat more better on Skype or Yahoo messenger if you have any of those account here is my Skype account frank . person 3 and this is my yahoo account bregodbreg @ yahoo . com.......I don't normally come online here, that is why we can talk better
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Full name grek.joe.james3
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:53 pm

mii2uu@aol.com , willfred.adams@yahoo.com, will.adams30088@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5426898883 Frank F
Tagline: mr luvable Member Since: July 14, 2009 Gender: Male Location: United Kingdom Age: 50

Wao. What a pretty angel. Are you for real? LOL. Can we chat please? Thanks
Good. I need a wife too
I am from Georgia, USA.. I am a widower with 2 kids. I am self employed business man.
I love music, sports and nature
And I like doing charity works. Spending the time with orphans in the orphanages
helping the motherless and homeless kids
The aged and handicapped people too
mii2uu at aol com
your mobile number please?
No. my wife is late
will.adams30088 at gmail com
I am a widower
lost my wife 4 years ago dear
willfred adams at yahoo com
Give me yours let me add you on my yahoo
Image[/url]

Mod edit: Mixes galleries with: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 10#p406110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:10 pm

will.adams30088@gmail.com => another different man on Facebook => see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13#p406113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
willfred.adams@yahoo.com => femake fakey on FB => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p406115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: I cant believe this ????

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 pm

dave_2011@live.com
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:06 pm

John Richard, john.richard058@hotmail.com
Kabul, Afghanistan
Profile does not exist, write to e-mail
Information provided the woman who wrote a letter to scammers

Image Image Image
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Mike David-Bahy, mikedavid1818@hotmail.com
Chicago
Education: Chicago School of Professional Psychology '87
Languages: English
Grandparents: Kelly And
Parents: Jakpa And
Siblings: Dan
Children: Peter, 7 years

Login Skype: mike_r000 :silly:
Full Name: mike david bavy

https:/ /vk.com/id171452986
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party:

the email sender mikedavid1818@hotmail.com sent you an email from the IP address 65.55.116.7 located in United States, Redmond.

Hello dear,
I fully appreciate your sense of humor, and it is to increase your level of curiosity about you. You must be a wonderful woman, and I think that little John, my son will be happy to see you as mother.it It is unfortunate that little John is my only family, my wife is an orphan before I married her, I lost my parents when I was young, my mother died in childbirth and his father a few years of heart break, I was able to go through a military academy, and moved with his life.
I have no relatives, and to crown the sad news, I lost my wife five years ago. this is a very horrible experience throughout my life, and psychological trauma affects me and my son, so I look for and honest woman who can calm their inner fears and to bring love and joy back into our lives. I was here in Afghanistan for 9 months, and I have a little time here, so that is why I leave my fate to God to give me a woman who loves me and my son, so I can go back and build a happy home with here together, also to give my son a sense of motherhood and love.
I am a very affectionate, loves holding hands, hugging and kissing. I have a lot of love and attention, to share with the right woman, I think you .. smile. I'm not too quiet and not too loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied", the first time we talk, but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all. I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sound of rain and steel drums. My least favorite alarm sound, My favorite flower Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells of fresh cut grass, coffee, vanilla and cinnamon.
I cherish my friends, and I consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all kinds of arts and crafts projects. I prefer lower temperatures hot. Honesty, trust, care and love means a lot to me, and I hate liars. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner, but he likes to be around people. It all depends on who I am and how the familiar or comfortable I am with them. Send me a picture of you, and tell me more about yourself.
I believe that distance, race, age is never a barrier to true love, I am ready to go to any where to meet my true love. For your safety here in the camp, the United Nations, we have no right to use the phone and webcam, so that our communication will be strictly by email and Skype Chat, until I from the war zone.
Please your constant prayers for me and my colleagues are very much appreciated, because of the death record is growing every day as a result of attacks by the Taliban.
I have attached a picture of my son, and my home in the United States.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out pic of "kid alone" ;)
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:25 pm

met early September 2013 on Friendscout
lost many thousands. money requests by lawyer and diplomat characters (email addresses not known to me)
Name FRANK WALKER
frankwalker.640@hotmail.com
=> Skype frank.walker586
Skype Name frank.walker586
Full name Frank Walker
Location New York, United States

also on whatsapp +233-244-267-117

Ghana again

Frozen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Frozen » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:03 pm

This guy added me in Skype under paulwilson653

paulwilson653 i am paul wilson from united states i was actually in search of a business partners profile and i was attracted by your profile sorry for barging into your privacy please forgive my manners.......... please can i know more about you for a better relationship?

paulwilson653 I am a civil engineer. and i am presently in egypt on a contract business and will be back to united state in the next one month and you?

When he started asking me if I'm married or have kids and my work I just ignored and blocked him because it seems familiar to me the way the conversation is going.

Lisdoonvarna
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

wjason1960@gmail.com

Postby Lisdoonvarna » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:36 am

Jason Wright
An Ich Heute um 1:35 AM
Hello May .

What a nice way we met , let me take the chance to brief you something more about myself , I feel I'm very blessed person. family values are very important to me. I'm blessed with loving parents,but very unfortunately I lost them, I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.

Am the 2nd child of three and grew up in a small college town outside of Ireland. Immediately after high school I enrolled at the local university and soon found out that beer and women wasn't an approved curriculum. So after three semesters I enlisted in Civil Engineering , that I started with my Uncle.

My best friend have been in my life for over 12 years and they know me intimately. I do not take their friendship for granted and I'm not looking for another friend, but rather something more than that. I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship.

I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special.

I am not bad looking either, in fact have been told I am a good looking guy! LOL! I believe that everyday I wake-up is like a birthday. Life is too short to let little things in life bother you. I keep a positive attitude in everything I do and look for the good in people.

My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that not only can I talk to freely but she must be able to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up when I am down and out. I am very protective of my family. I would say that my personality is never dominating and I do get jealous. I need a partner who can stand up to me in an argument and express herself (that statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does happens fine. lol.) I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends, I care more about the heart and soul. But the hardest part is chemistry I'm not interested in any one night stands..

I know what I want in life. I want someone who will appreciate me and all I have worked for to create a better life for our future family. Someone who will accept my faults, not try change me. A lady who will stand by her man in good times and bad.

I believe God leads us all down a path in life. Life is short here so live it well and take advantage of everything you can to make your life better. Remember, Everything happens for a reason!

I am fortunate to be a very successful business man with a lot of class, I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. Professionally I have a great job, which I love, I deal in the sales of cars and it’s parts both inland and overseas. This work has make me feel so proud because it has taken me to some nice and great countries,

I guess I have said alot about me for the time being , I will end here and hope to hear from you soon.

Fondly,

Jason.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Morgan, petermorgan646@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 am

waplog
petermorgan123
Male , 49
Name Surname: Peter Morgan
Lives in United States, NEW YORK

I am a single father of one lovely son My son is 14 years old but will be 15 year very soon
Petermorgan646 @yahoo .com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:43 pm

^^^^^^^^
above

also on Skype

bassamali392
That is my skype name

Bassam Ali :lol:

Mary55
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mary55 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:54 pm

met early September 2013 on Friendscout
lost many thousands. money requests by lawyer and diplomat characters (email addresses not known to me)
Name FRANK WALKER
frankwalker.640@hotmail.com
=> Skype frank.walker586
Skype Name frank.walker586
Full name Frank Walker
Location New York, United States

also on whatsapp +233-244-267-117

Ghana again
the right Whatsapp Numer is: +233-244-267-8217
and his Phone Number is +233-244-267-117

the new e mail from the lawyer is: honbaristaherbertsmith@gmail.com; he wanted from me 2 months ago 4500 British pounds, the email from the diplomat was: micheldupuis@diplomats.com;
there are many other phones of an alleged hotel manager and an ambassador who wants to allow him the right to leave Ghana, so he is not expelled from the Army. All this would cost only 6500 euros !!!
it was also sent an e mail with the name "GHANA POLICE".

Mary55
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mary55 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Here are more phone numbers:

Hotelmanager : +233-243-650-234 Phone and Whatsapp (( HAS A PHOTO OF YOUNG BLACK MALE))
Helping Ambassador. His name is Stephen Peters : +233-268-969-062 E Mail: corr.healthservices@yahoo.com
Ghana Police: igp_mohammed_alhassan@yahoo.com;
Bankmanger from London: info@citigroupsuk.com;
doctor from Afghanistan: dr.hassanarmed@rocketmail.com;
Ghana Police: igp_mohammed_alhassan@yahoo.com;

You can also find some on Viber. And it's so funny, on viber you can see the real face of the Hotelmanger. He is so young.
It's so sad, I've been looking for a year for clues on the internet and now that it's too late, I found you.
Last edited by Igulinka on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: out full quote

Return to “White Males”