It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Clifton, cliftongeorge47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:07 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7687100
Nickname: george
Name: george clifton
State/Region: Florida
City: Ponte Vedra

Hostname: 80.87.95.5
ISP: Ghana Telecom :twisted:

Hello dear,its me George Clifton, How are you doing,well am so happy to have your mail,cause i don't always go to person.com and i think with your mail we can talk more when am not around
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

George Clifton, cliftongeorge47@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harris Andrew, harrisandrew913@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Matchdoctor
Harris_andrew
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 90
Los Angeles, California, United States

Hello Dear,
I was searching for a friend when i saw you, My name
is Harris Andrew, I am from united state. I am a
widowed and i got a son who means the world to
me,I work in coca cola company here in United State ,I am looking forward for a
serious friendship with you because your profile and
your beauty spark my interest, i will like to know you
more,your marital status, country of resident and
occupation, do you mind if we chat cam to cam, here
is my yahoo (harrisandrew913@yahoo.com) you can always have a warm chat with me
there if you like you can send me mails too. see you soon.
Thanks,
Harris Andrew
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harris Andrew, harrisandrew913@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm

online now
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yahoo avatar

also uses pics of John Mageau on tagged
Harris A
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Orientation: Straight

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Curtis McKinley (curtismckinley@hotmail.com)

Postby mariko » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 am

Curtis McKinley (curtismckinley@hotmail.com)

Another mugu abusing John Mageau photo. He also uses John Mageau stolen chat video, pretend as if this guy is really in front of the webcam. If someone in contact with him reached to this posting, I would say, the guy in the screen is NOT REAL. The John Mageau video has been stolen and being abused many times by West African Scammers. (See the 1st message of this thread. )
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58421" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Skype Profile (Mar.2014 current skype profile photo is USA flag.)
Mood message: Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. The best proof of love is trust.
Skype name; curtis.mckinley1
Gender Male
Language English
Country / City Los Angeles, California, USA
Comment: I’m a fun loving man, caring, honest, passionate and humble. <<- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Skype IP was Ghana. :dumb:
Hostname : 41.78.40.15
ISP : iBurst Africa (Ghana) aka Infinite Stream Ghana Li
City :
Region :
Country Name : Ghana
Country Code : GH
Longitude : -2
Latitude : 8
From Los Angeles, California
Divorced, have 1 son (10yrs old).
48yrs of age.
Looking for someone to develop a relationship.
Army officer in Kabul Afghanistan as UN soldier to fight against Taliban for peace keeping mission.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis Anthony/Deck Scott, usadoctor04@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Same scammer or same gang!

person.com
USER ID: 7728941
Nickname: Dr.lewis
Name: dr.lewis.anthony
State/Region: Colorado
City: USAF Academy

USER ID: 7727118
Nickname: dr.lewis
Name: dr.lewis.anthony
State/Region: Maryland
City: Usa Fulfillment

USER ID: 7725917
Nickname: decks
Name: Deck
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
I am Mr.Deck Scott From Texas United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks

USER ID: 7728674
Nickname: deks
Name: Deck
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
Distance: 4832 ml (7776 km)
Last login: Apr 12, 2014, 13:38

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis Anthony/Deck Scott, usadoctor04@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 pm

^^
EMAIL :sick:
hello...honey how are you doing, i really miss you from my heart, honey how was your weather condition over there .............................My Darling Angel,
My heart has already found it's way to you, i want you and no one else, you mean everything to me,i think we should try and make this work, you have to know you are the one, and only one I want,not only are you perfect for me, you are the perfect friend and i hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better than what we have had, I am hoping you are feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.
I am sorry if i have to be so open and quick but this is how i am feeling. Good day and i hope to read from you soon... Angel of my life ,Love is the strongest of all gifts,Love is the purpose of our life,To love and to be loved makes life wonderful!
Love is not finding someone to live with, its finding someone you can't live without. I can't imagine life without you, even if only Best Friends .. I always remember my Mom's verse which went something like this .. Wait for the one you love, not the one who found you first
I love you and i will love you forever, I can't live without you,without you,my life is incomplete without you..
My feelings for you are true, Believe me......My Queen,
I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows, I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.
I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime, I can promise that I will always be there for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and I Will always do my best to make you happy,and make you feel loved.
I can promise that I Will see you through any crisis, and hope with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you, I can promise that I Will share my dreams my world, and every aspect of my life with you.
I Will willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything. And I believe that is what love is truly all about.
Sweet Kisses, Hug You, Love you........I believe that God created the heaven and the earth, and threw a zillion stars in the sky to light our way, I believe that guardian angels watch over us, and that God answers
every prayer.
I believe that our souls are made in heaven and sent to earth and that we are eternally paired with someone who is destined to share our life.
I did not believe until I met you, You made me believe in miracles.
Darling Time will always fly, but our love will never die, Keep in touch and remember me. I missed you honey.......

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Mike Roland gendavismikeroland@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

General Mike mugu Roland of John Mageau Photo
gendavismikeroland@yahoo.com
Skype genmikeroland
Facebook. w.facebook.com/gendavis.mikeroland
All consistently using John Mageau photo. But FB is not fake general but works at Dollar General. m.facebook.com/dollargeneral

The skype and yahoo profile photo was wellknown photoshop of General John Mageau!! No need to attach here, everyone knows!!
Originating IP: 41.203.94.17
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
[3:46:02 PM] gen mike roland: am gen mikr roland from USA
[3:47:14 PM] gen mike roland: outgoing peacekeeping mission here in Afghanistan
[4:00:52 PM] gen mike roland: and you?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

senator208@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:01 am

waplog
ruudboy
Male , 56 ,
Name Surname: david
Lives in United States, ILLINOIS
I am faithful, supportive, cheerful, charming, tender, sensitive, with feeling of humor, understanding, real looking on life. I like warm, comfortable

did you have y a h oo? like to talk to you in there not all the time i m in
senator208@y/a/h/o/o./c/o/m

+233 240 941 483 or 0272604702 senator208@yahoo.com my box. Beautiful Power of love

email leads to a Ghana :mugu:
http://www.migente.com/senator209/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sex:
Male

Follow Your Dream...
Trouble arrives in measures,
and we stack it up real high,
until we're convinced,
we have no reason to try.
If you feel defeated,
you're absolutely wrong,
for if you follow your dream,
you could never lose for long.
Ignore the minor set-backs
that pile up and trouble you,
or you will build a mountain,
out of the stones hurled at you.
The future holds great promise,
your destiny unknown,
but God is always helping,
and you're never alone.
Soar bravely toward your goal.
Let nothing darken the way.
You can change your tomorrow,
if you seek your dream today.that is me my love [part1]

In Love With You...i know i did you not name my love but sher know her self so if is you please send me email here[senator208@yahoo.com]
I know that I'm
in love with you,
for no one moves me
like you do.
I've never needed
someone so much.
I awake trembling,
yearning for your touch.
Each day I'm lost
to a tender fantasy,
of kissing your lips,
feeling you touching me.
I see us caught up
in sweet desire,
hearts entwined,
and full of fire.
Yes, I'm in love
with you,
which is why I
want you
like I do.
And all in my world
would be right,
if you were here
to love tonight.[part2]

revenger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby revenger » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 am

Skype ID: Williams.Robert (louis.jefferson23)

From Canada

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

robertwatson565@gmail.com

Postby Annalena69 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:48 pm

You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of." :oops: Yes, that he's saying on his profile on Finya and he's kind of right. But these liars never change.

Robert Watson
Nickname: robertwatson12
looking for: steady relationship
figure: normal
hair: dark blond
eye colour: blue
languages: German :lol:

Hello dear A.
Thanks for your reply via Finya and sorry for my little belated response back to you as I promised, I hope all is well with you .

Like I said, my name is Robert Watson of San Francisco, CA ( USA ), I 'm 53 years old, my father came from United State , while my mother is from Fiji, I was in Navua, a small town in Fiji , but left Fiji at the age of 9 years back to the States .

I saw my high school at the California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, and then moved to the University of California at San Francisco, where I guarantee my degree in Engineering and Applied Sciences.

After graduation, I decided to join the military as an engineer, a few years later, I was married to my late wife named Betty Watson, and had slightly delayed child bearing, but after she gave birth to a son in 2000/ 02 / 05 and his name is David Watson, currently schooling in London, UK, in addition, on 07.08.2002, I lost my parents in a car accident , they went to a wedding and on your way back to home, they were involved in meeting face with a big truck and they both died on the spot .

However, I was on active duty and I spend two years in Iraq before I was deployed here in Afghanistan, well, I can say that I am someone who is reliable and very dedicated person, I 'm very easy going , open-minded person and liberal, I am a true romantic at heart and have a very sensitive and delicate deposition and always believe that honesty is the best policy, I am also a lover of animals and nature, I am comfortable doing or trying anything at unless, again, I love you outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading, computer.

I need a woman who will be focused on a relationship, I know it's not easy, but if we can be of one heart, let's work our own lives for the better and you have to understand is that distance does not matter if you really love someone but what matters most is our honesty and confidence to make the relationship work.

You can ask me what you want to know about me, please upload some of your pictures to me and tell me more about yourself, you can also send some of my photos and my son David.

I hope to read from you soon with love Robert. :liar:

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Tue May 06, 2014 6:13 pm

I thought of becoming a scam baiter, but I changed my mind. It's just to disgusting for me to communicate with these fakes. So I won't respond again and just walk off.

Email from today:
Hello Dear A,

I really appreciate your kind reply to me, how are you doing over there today , I 'm hoping that everything is okay with you.

The content of your email was well understood,however,finding a nice person in this big and complicated world is truely a magical thing but for me, finding you is not only magic, i believe that it's a blessing and behind every circumstances is God's purpose at times what we consider a trial might be simply the hand of God rearranging our lives the way he wants it to be.

Presently,i am stationed over here in Afghanistan :yawn: ,i have been here for the past 9 months and i have some weeks to spend here before my mission will be over and i also intend to retire from active service as soon as my mission is over from you.

I so much love your profession as a model and later an agent and i also hope that you find joy doing your work as i also love my own work and i do it with passion.

I believe that we should give our heart the chance to see if that thing missing in our lives can be over now so that we can have the joy and love of our heart.

As soon as my mission is over from here,i will even love to visit you in Germany so that we can see ourselves face to face because to be in love and be loved by someone is a value that each of us should keep as long as we live but what matters is being with the right person,someone who will always understand your heart beat.

I 'm just a simple and open minded person who believes that everyone deserves a chance in life to be happy and as i said earlier,i will appreciate if we could give our heart the chance to see what in stock the future may have for us.

I will hope to read from you again and please always pray for me because where i am is too dangerous.

Kisses and hugs from Robert

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Tue May 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Received: from [5.152.205.202] by web162301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 12 May 2014 16:10:08 PDT
david.parrish68@yahoo.com

ISP: Redstation Limited
Region: London (GB)

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.

I am here seeking for a very serious relationship, with a woman who i can share the rest of my whole life with , a woman who is caring, honest, sincere and kindness. No matter the distance, because distance is just a miles and can be closed within an twinkle of any eye and also i am ever ready to relocate wherever i will find this woman no matter what..

David

Badoo.

David, 55
Wants to date with girls, older than 45

About me
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities..
Interested in
serious relationship

Personal info

Relationship status:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
140cm (4' 7''), less than 39kg (86lbs), big & beautiful, gray hair and hazel eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Yes, please!
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English, German (average), Spanish (low)
Work:
act. I have a high income

David — Monday, 12 May 2014 04:09 PM
hello how are you doing?

David — Monday, 12 May 2014 04:14 PM
nice to hear from you
well am david from UK, Manchester and you

Acta est fabula.

Catch-The-Scammers
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Catch-The-Scammers » Sun May 18, 2014 8:49 am

The scammer contacted me on Skype. He is using the name Louis Wellington. He said that he is General in the U.S.Army. His wife died of breast cancer and he has a 15 year old son named Kess that needs a new mom.

Email address he used: wellingtonlouis387@yahoo.com

I am playing the game to see when he is going to ask me for money. He is using the same picture as above. The strange thing is that he tried to video chat with me on Skype and it looked like the guy in the picture. How is that possible. I would not accept the video chat and told him I could not hear him.

How can we bust this scammer?????

Catch-The-Scammers
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Catch-The-Scammers » Sun May 18, 2014 8:54 am

I am so confused. The guy in the office pictures above is the guy that tried to video chat with me on Skype. Is that the same guy in the Army Picture? They look alike. He is using the Army picture on Skype but is sitting in the office while trying to video chat. Who is the scammer here?????? It is strange. Is it 2 different men?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun May 18, 2014 1:47 pm

video chat can be fake, scammer can record pr stolen a video chat than used it to made a ladies that he is real.

btw his email ID hit to 3 skype :

Skype k.mounth
Name : Press Collins
Date of birth : 20 September 1986
Bahasa Inggris
Lokasi Obja Delta State, Nigeria
Tentang saya Phone :++2332 3960 2442

Skype work_.work_
Name : Louis Wellington
Date of birth :05 Januari 1955
male
Bahasa Inggris