It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
beccafootprints
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby beccafootprints » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:55 am

fb profile kevin bruce shares your pic
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010133890795&hc_location=ufi

google plus malcom richman shares same pic
plus.google.com/109485088465024099286/posts

fb timothy f davidson shares same pic
facebook.com/timothy.fdavidson.5

fb erubasa marvis shares same pics
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010236196074

google plus charles duncan jr with phone 14159154770 shares same pics and wants you to open a numerical credit union account for him so he can have investors wire transfer money into it for him
plus.google.com/u/0/102676421707735185565/posts

google plus martin bedoya sevillano same pics
plus.google.com/102944727747660274914/posts

fb apro william zoltan uses same pics
facebook.com/aprowilliam.zoltan.925

fb anthony michael with phone 19148731914 shares same pics and asks for you to open a bank acct for him to wire transfer money into
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010273696122

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

beccafootprints
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby beccafootprints » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 am

there are 5 so far using the same pics of the dr i have found throughout the first 74 pages out of over 530 pages of scammers which also shows you the email address the scammer used as well as the real photos below that who are behind the scam and who used the stolen pic(s)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited links to other scam sites acc. to site rules.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wings » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:41 am

Seems he has a google profile where he is offering loans

Jackson Paul

plus.google.com/110869383405147165061

jackson paulMay 12, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Hurry now we offer quick loan to everybody in the world with no cost and a very low interest rate apply now if you are..jacksonpaullaoncompany@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jacksonpaullaoncompany@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:18 am

plus.google.com/u/0/110869383405147165061/posts

Hurry now we offer fast loans to anyone in the world with no cost and a very low interest rate applies if you :: jacksonpaullaoncompany@gmail.com

Original: Terburu-buru sekarang kami menawarkan pinjaman cepat untuk semua orang di dunia dengan tanpa biaya dan tingkat bunga yang sangat rendah berlaku jika Anda :: jacksonpaullaoncompany@gmail.com

jeri.mohamed
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jeri.mohamed » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello arrigo how are you doing or maybe I should call you mally frantisek what would you prefer but I'm enjoying all the different names I'm finding with your picture so exactly what is you name sir

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:22 pm

jeri.mohamed

This site is a romance scammers/impostors/criminals reporting site. If you currently talking with someone using pictures of this man you are in reality talking to NIGERIAN mafia pretending to be him.

Can you please post the fake profile, email address, phone number, SKYPE ID, first message, money request?
After reporting please BLOCK them and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

annette.larson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby annette.larson » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, I am currently talking to the 'Gang' who are portrayed as the man in the pics. He is calling himself Amable Barlow 52 yrs old and birthday on 4/18/64. He has a 14 yr old daughter Vanessa (Vanny) Barlow. She just turned 14 on 4/06/16. He said he is an only child and only has his mother, whom is living in Paris, France where he was born. He said they moved to the States when he was 9. He took over his fathers business after he passed and is a Chemical Engineer. He resides in Tampa, Florida. He is supposedly on a contract in Germany out on a oil rig. Vanessa is in boarding school in Grand Prairie, Tx. He has not requested anything from me, but Vanessa wants a Mac Laptop from me for her birthday (which I have not done). He contacts me via Skype, use ID is Amable Barlow. He has Skyped me several times and it is the same man from the pics in this thread. He had a Facebook page with the same name for a couple days and then it was gone, and the same with his 'daughter'. All the pics that he has sent me are already in this thread. I have searched him on Facebook and there is a profile with the pic of Dr. Mark on the following profiles;
Michael Kelvinson
Luis Servando Barron
Davies Gerrard
Belinda Kelvinson
Here is my question, how are they able to live skype and have the man in the pic look like he is holding the conversation?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Easy, by software playing stolen video snippets as if they were "live webcam".
This is, technically, as easy as registering umpteen fake profiles, writing massmails and using fake US numbers.

Would be good if you could post the skype nick here, and emailaddress/fake US number if you still have them; they are being used on countless other people as well.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

nancy.smith
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nancy.smith » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Please add me to the long list of victims of whoever is using xxx photos. I met him on Facebook, by the name of Partrick Ansel. I now have reported him to Facebook to remove the fake account.
This is funny that I am posting this as he has already called me this morning. He is after me to send money to the boarding school in Benin, Nigergis for his daughter Belinda...again. This person is extremely good at what he does. He has even sent me intimate pictures which
I thank you for this site and grateful for finding it. I thought I was a fairly intelligent person but I fell for this after a month with a tiny bit of skepticism in my mind.
Last edited by Igulinka on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Photo victim wishes to remain anonymous.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:36 pm

nancy.smith

We are very sorry to hear you being scammed. Please post the link to the mafia's FB profile, their email address, phone number, money request. That is crucial info we need to save other ladies. Please BLOCK and IGNORE as FB for sure won't get the fake profile down.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

nancy.smith
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nancy.smith » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:00 pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010781928835

I do not have an email address for him. We only communicated through Facebook, phone text, phone calls, and 1 time on Skype.
He gave me the "oil rig scam". He is on an oil rig off the coast of Stockton, CA and will be finished with his contract on April 30. Which after that he will come near me and buy a house for us and his daughter, Belinda. LOL. The first time I sent him money, through Walmart, moneygram, the women there refused to send it because it was going to Nigeria. He gave me a USA name and address to send the money to and the women still refused because they also knew that name. It is Linda Smith . I called a friend who is an FBI agent and told him about the situation. He told me this was all a scam, but they have no jurisdiction outside the USA to catch these men. He told me just to stop correspondece with him and he will find someone else to prey on.
He is expecting me to send money tomorrow to the head teacher of the school, Mafan group of schools. Of course, I could not find that on a google search. The head teacher is ( supposedly ) Ovwighovwiroro Ejiro. I also spoke to this person who has a distinct African accent. But the person calling me is definitely a French accent.
His phone number is a Stockton, CA number: 209-645-7664. I assume when they move on to a new conquest, they throw away that phone and number and get a new one somewhere. I am also thinking that perhaps they have contacts here in the USA who are also working for them?

And yes, I fell for his lies and allowed my heart to go a bit stray, but now, I think this is all a bit funny! I am taking a positive look at this. I was victimized for some reason beyond my comprehension, but I have given this all up to God and thank Him for this experience. I pray for this group's soul, for they are also God's children and He loves them too.
As far as the $1200.00 US dollars I have sent.... oh well. It's gone and I'm not getting it back. I can recover from it. And if they need it more than me, then so be it. I just won't send any more.

I'm not bitter, but I know some women will be. I hope they have faith that can guide them to see the light before it's too late.I have read horror stories when s woman overdosed herself to death because she gave so much money that she was about to lose her car and house.
So sad.

But in the interim, it would be nice to chat with that Mark!! lol I would love to her more of his woes about all of this!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 pm

A while ago I exchanged a few emails with him (he came first) and he is tired of this because of its repetitiveness, from his POV ;)

Please try to end this scam, for yourself, now :) Do not think of the (irrelevant) man who is actually in the pics. Do not put more into the photos than into a random made up name and the made-up story (girl in Nigeria needs money), which was an everyday storyline massmailed by organized overseas gangs of college-aged liars and criminals. Save your money ;) the gangs don´t need it, they already have fake profiles, iphones and laptops enough to scam with from Nigeria.

Nice that a MoneyGram attendant warned you :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

diane.pelletier
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby diane.pelletier » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:04 pm

well it seems whoever is using your pics sent me a friend request 2 days ago on F.B. under the name Dave eric this is his f.b. ID 100011753508@facebook.com if you need to repy to me my e-mail is marpow102@gmail.com he alsovideo catted with me a few moments ago and it looked fake he now wants me to send his daughter Belinda 250.00 for a birthday present

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gregall002@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Hello!your profile looks amazing,am new here and it seems everyone here is a ghost or something! Will be glad if u can prove me wrong lol,am greg by the way what yours?
Lol thanks...gregall002@gmail.com
Will recieve your mail anytime!nice meeting u

=> m2, Gregall002 "Hi.. Am greg am here to meet my perfect match so help me God!"
51 year old man from Northridge, California Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
Interests: Golfing, watching the sunset, movies
Hi..lol i love working and my daughter is so special to me !i am a sport man and i have 2 dogs and a cat because of my daughter,i hate cats lol .i will love to meet a honest woman no FAKES please and please dont ask me for money because you must be independent and able to survive on your own!thanks
Profession: Self employed
Divorced
Have Children?
Yes, sometimes they live at home

ImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:57 pm

to: xxxx
date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:06 PM
subject: Re: hello
I just got your message xxx !and thanks once again your profile too aint bad at all.my full name is Gregory Smith Allard i live here in califonia been divorced for almost 3 years now,i own a small construction firm and i deal with the sale of machinery inter-state so you can call me a chronic buisness man lol i have a young beautiful daughter will really love to hear from you more often so we can get close and know eachother
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”