It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
afassetta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby afassetta » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:47 am

So this is really something! Today I received the email below. I have never heard of a scammer trying to scam you by making you believe that they are the FBI trying to stop the scammers. It's crazy.

FROM THE DESK OF MR IBRAHIM LARMODE
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMANECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C) IN
CONJUCTION WITH THE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION(F.B.I)
N0. 15A AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI
LAGOS-NIGERIA.WEST-AFRICA.

Dear Sir / Madam,

FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial
Crimes Commission(EFCC), we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scams and money laundering in Africa, America and London (United Kingdom) Our commission has been in existence since 2004 and our duty is to stop Internet Fraud.

We have over 7,500 of them in our jails around Africa, China,
Malaysia and UK and we are still looking for these internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amount of money has also been lost to this fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds and they will end up demanding money from you and in return you will get nothing.

The Leaders of the African and International Crime fighters has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over$422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and our aim is to refund all
lost fund to its legitimate owner.

The Government has approved a total sum of Two Million Five
Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$2,500,000.00) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a smaller rate as some suffered more while others suffered less and the idea is to restore you back to the position tha! t you would have been if not that you were defrauded.

In addition to this, your payment of Two Million Five
Hundred Thousand United states Dollars (US$2,500,000.00) only will be paid to you in the next few days through the International ATM CARD which will be issued in your favor.

All that you have to do right now is to contact the undersigned-

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
OFFICE ADDRESS PLOT, 84, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA 23401

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Micheal Smith
(PAYMENT DIRECTOR)
EMAIL: msmith000777@gmail.com

furnish him with the following data of yours immediately as we intend finalizing this payment in few days time.

Your Name
Your Mailing address (Not P.o Box Please)
Your Direct Mobile Number
Regards

Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
EFCC Executive Chairman

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

afassetta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby afassetta » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:45 am

Also with regard to the Arthur Hampus scammer. I remembered that one time I sent him a package to an address in Johannesburg. If you think it could be useful, I will find and post it. He told me it was his office and I did a google earth search on the address which looked like a restaurant (maybe cybercafe??) but he explained his office was above. A lie of course.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:00 am

Yes please post the whole info about recipient. Most likely if SA they are ex students from Nigeria who over stayed their student visa and scam victims online. Thank you.

afassetta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

+27843043072

Postby afassetta » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Here is the address in SA where I sent 2 packages. To my knowledge, they were accepted.

Receivers name: Arthur Hampus
5 Charlton Terrace
New Doornfontein
Postal Code 2094
Johannesburg SA
Gauteng Province
Contact No: +27843043072

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amos Thomoson, amos.thomoson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:34 pm

DMF
lalaword123
49 y/o male
siran, Turkey

Hello, I love you deeply, sweetheart, and desire to make you happy and fulfilled. I so appreciate you and your abilities, your character, your smile, your beautiful look! You are exactly what I think my life partner should be! In fact, you are more than I could have wished for, sweetheart.Pls add me to your yahoomensanger list my is (amos.thomoson@yahoo.com or BBM PIN 58E65A17 or you can skype on josephlj123 )For effective communication looking forward to hear from you!!

yahoo avatar

Reserved
>>>>>>
IP: 154.120.91.195
ISP: Spectranet Limited
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos

skype avatar
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Southrnbell
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Southrnbell » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Southrnbell
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

+1 (708)336-4128

Postby Southrnbell » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:43 pm

(708)336-4128. That is his phone number. He has not yet read my messages but has been texting her all day and she hasn't came up with what to say yet. She is crushed. I personally want to rip him to pieces. He told her he is living in Chicago. This piece of garbage needs taught a lesson!!

..... Landline from Tinley Park, IL, Level 3 Communications, Llc - Il

LMC1111
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Phillipe Mars - 913-795-5124

Postby LMC1111 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:20 am

Well this guy is back he going by the name of Phillipe Mars.913-795-5124 comes from Missouri on caller ID.
yes my story is much the same a the rest. He is widowed works on a oil rig out of Australia. daughter named Belinda. Needed money to buy supplies to finish the job on the oil rig. then needed a phone as his broke, did not want the used iphone 4 I was going to send , had to be a iPhones 6 . Did not send that to a Mall in South Africa.. needed money to pay communications man to fix his phone. stupid me sent $200.00 to Nigeria, duh red flag..did it anyway. Says he was from San Jose CA . Originally from Germany. Now today he was just pressuring me to open a account so I could forward the money to his workers for their work on the oil rig. I did not do that. THANKFULLY.
He is a very smooth talker, makes you feel really guilty for not sending the money to him.
Here are the pictures I got from him.

ImageImageImage

midorigirl72
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby midorigirl72 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:15 am

This guy Mark Williams Face Book friend requested me the day before yesterday. We FB messaged yesterday and again today, but I got sceptical when he said he loved me and he was hoping that I would fall in love with him and would I make his 12 year old daughter, Belinda part of my family, by being the Mum she hasn't had. He told me his wife died in a car crash 7 years ago. This is his current Face Book Page.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010731428697
Mark Williams
Head Driller at Morrison oil rigs
No schools to show
Lives in Stockton, California
From Paris, France
Widowed

These are the photo's he FB messaged me.

ImageImage

this pic already posted in the forum ;) , Minerva

I hope his current information is of help.
Last edited by minerva on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added his FB profile

Sjack7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sjack7 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello I've met the same man on Facebook. He's told me about his daughter Belinda. He told me his wife died of cancer. He told me he works for Morrison Oil Rig in California. The email he's using now is kannedynoah0147@yahoo.com

I came close to sending him money but I started researching to make sure he's real and this is how I found this website. Also he's gotten clever. He actually skyped me. But it was strange because I saw his face, heard his voice but he wasn't moving. He told me Belinda was in school in Nigeria and lost her phone. He was about to retire at the age of 53(said his birthday is in July) he told me he makes $42,000.00 a month. But he can't send money until he gets off the oil rig. He asked me to wire money to the Head a Teacher of his daughter's school. This is the name he gave me "Edwin Iyoha"

I was about to send me money but my gut told me to search to make sure. He asked for $650.00. I told him no I don't have that kind of money. Anyhow, I hope this helps. Here's the number he's been calling from. His number is out of California. (209) 222-6957.

Here's some of the photos he's used now:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Your post will help to safe other. Glad you not sent him any money and please stop communicated with him and block him.

Btw could you please post his FB link ??

is it his Skype ID ??

kannedynoah0147@yahoo.com ---> Skype
kennedy.noah
Pic already posted

IP ---> 197.211.52.15
IP: 197.211.52.15
Decimal: 3318952975
Hostname: 197.211.52.15
ASN: 37148
ISP: Globacom Limited
Organization: Globacom Ltd
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent: Africa
Latitude: 10 (10° 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude: 8 (8° 0′ 0.00″ E)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sjack7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sjack7 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Yes his Skype ID is: kennedy.noah

That is the name he is going by. I blocked him and cut him off.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Glad you already block him :)
From his skype IP it show that he is Nigerian scammer.

Poptart686
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Poptart686 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:10 am

This person is also using the name Micheal Kelvinson on Facebook. His "daughters" profile goes by Belinda Kelvinson on Facebook.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:50 am

thanks for update and welcome to RS :) could you please post his FB link and his email ID, phone number, etc if you have it.

Return to “White Males”