It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
deleriumm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wilsonharold5050@gmail.com

Postby deleriumm » Sun May 17, 2015 12:19 am

I just got an email address:-

(don't know how real it is)

& Here is the facebook profile url:-

https://www.facebook.com/wilson.harold.96

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
E.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Babes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

paul.francesco@yahoo.com

Postby Babes » Sun May 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Was approached by a guy calling himself Paul Francesco on Facebook. Stupidly I accepted his friend request and we chatted regularly. He informed me he was a widower, aged 49 living in Bath with his daughter Kim. He told me he ran his own import/export business. Over the course of a week he was declaring his love for me, sending me romantic songs, being a complete gent and I fell for it. We exchanged phone numbers and chatted, I even spoke to his daughter. He told me he was travelling to Johannesburg on business with Kim to look at a speedboat engine which needed to be exported to Mexico; the contract was worth £700k and he told me it would set us up for life. He even asked me what car I'd like, where we should live, etc. I smelled a rat and I was right. He began asking me to send him money via Western Union as he was running into difficulties getting a flight home and the money wasn't in his account as yet. Constantly he rang and sent messages asking for £800, then £900, then another few hundred here and there. I refused initially and then gave in; in total I sent him £700. He rang me from a taxi to say they were flying home last Thursday and on Friday I received a phonecall from a Dr Ahmed from the GodCare Hospital in Johannesburg informing me both Paul & Kim had been in a serious car accident. The taxi driver had been drinking and was declared dead at the scene. Paul had head injuries and his daughter was in a coma. He demanded I send money to cover hospital fees and stated Kim would die if I couldn't fund her medicines. I was distraught as I hadn't heard from Paul and he wasn't answering his phone. After much soul searching and phone calls to South Africa I rang the police. They told me Paul's phone had probably been stolen. However, alarm bells rang more so when I checked my Facebook account to see that Paul had unfriended me and blocked me. A compete and utter b*****d. Police are aware of this scam; apparently 'Paul' and many others like him are befriending females like myself, winning them over with romantic gestures and emotional blackmail and then trying to swindle money from them. Please be warned. Do not accept friend requests from people you don't know. His email address is paul.francesco@yahoo.com... and gave me mobile number 07937420105. I wish I'd checked on websites like thus before but it is the same guy as the photos he sent me, ones taken on his own and others with his daughter.

Dejavou
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby Dejavou » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi, Unfortunaly I have also been scammed by this person, whoever he may be. I stumbled upon this sight by mere accident, or maybe it was fate. Either way.... I wish I came across it sooner as it would have saved me a lot of heartache and money.

I was approaced by this guy on Badoo, referring to himself as Camillo Drago. He immediately asked to chat via Yahoo messenger. He said he was an Engineer from the UK, divorced and have an 11 year old daughter, Lydia. He placed a bid on a contract and was fortunate to get the contract, and will be coming to South Africa.

These are the contact details I have for him and where he used to contact me:

UK No +44 70 4206 3044 - Could never reach him on this number.
Once he was in S.A he used the following mobile numbers from which I received numerous calls:
+27 73 908 2562 (073 908 2562)
+27 74 262 1677 (074 262 1677)
+27 63 170 5403 (063 170 5403) - This he used after the phone was apparently stolen which used the 074 262 1677 number.

Yahoo: dragocamillo
E-mail: camillodrago@hotmail.com & dragocamillo@yahoo.com

I hope that this information will be able to assist someone in some way so they don't go through what I did. I have stopped all communication and blocked this person in very which way it was possible to do so.

Thank you

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Camillo Drago - dragocamillo@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:29 pm

camillodrago@hotmail.com

linkedin
Camillo Drago
Independent Contractor/Gas Pant
New York, New York
Chemistry
Actually
Self-employed
5 business contacts
Independent Contractor/Gas Plant Installation Chemicals
Self-employed
July 2003 – present (12 years)New York, Brooklyn

plus.google.com/111375527975399800216/about
Camillo Drago
Lives in England,United Kingdon

live:camillodrago

United States
IP: 105.225.94.245
Telkom Internet, Gauteng Jonnesburg South Africa

lisichansk.in.ua / crazyangel.net / gayme.ru
Camillo Drago
I am looking for a
I'd like to meet: a guy
About me
Languages spoken:
English (English)
one pic already posted
additional one see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 03#p441303

caripooh26
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Amalger, brownwest787@yahoo.com

Postby caripooh26 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:41 am

I was first approached by John Amalger on Facebook in the last week of May, 2015 and asked if we could talk. I said sure, what's the harm. Little did I know. During one of our IMs I asked him why there was a picture of cake instead of a profile picture. The answer was because he liked cake. He attached a picture of himself, which I now know is a picture of Dr. Mark S.. Since I was so new to Facebook I was accepting anyone as a friend and let at least 4 guys, including John, in and now believe they are scammers too. John was the only one I continued to talk to. The others gave themselves away by either asking for money or giving off bad vibes, because facts didn't add up. At the time I didn't know about scamming. Anyway, John said he was born in Paris, France and still has a house there being taken care of by caretakers, even though he has spent the last 8 years in West Africa. He is 61 years old and his birthday is Oct. 14th. He made it known right away he was looking for a woman and his 12 year old daughter, Belinda needed a mommy. His wife was supposedly killed in a car accident when Belinda was 5 years old and he has been raising her alone since he had no other family members. At another time he told me he had 2 sisters, both married. One lives in France and the other lives in Spain. He said he was working on an oil rig in Stockton, CA. When I asked if they had oil rigs in Stockton, I never got an answer. Next mention of the oil rig it was in the ocean off the coast of California. Once when I asked how far off the coast he was, I had to phrase it several ways for him to understand and then he said it was it was in the middle, water all around. After a couple of days his profile disappeared from Facebook and there was a note on the IM saying the message was taken off because of obscene material. Then 2 days later he was back. When I asked what happened he said Facebook made a mistake. We talked some more and then he asked for my phone number. He wanted to hear my voice. I had been teasing him about I was too old for him but I would talk to him until he found his woman. Anyway, I gave him my number. Next day his profile was gone again, but he called me. His voice was a surprise. It was so deep and I was expecting a French accent, but it sounded more like the runners from Kenya. I asked how long he'd been speaking English and he said 10 years. I figured the reason he sounded so African was because that is where he learned his English. At least that is what it reminded me of. I once asked him to say something to me in French because it is such a beautiful language and he laughed and said Bon Jour and then laughed again and then the connection dropped. He never officially gave me his phone number but I have caller ID and used it. The first time he called it read Huston, Texas. He didn't have a reason why, all the times after that he had a California number: 909-389-6438. We exchanged email addresses, but because of his thick accent and deep voice I got it wrong. Next time he called I had him text it to me, it is brownwest787@yahoo.com. Since he had sent me several pictures on Facebook and they were lost when the account was closed, I asked him to send me some again, and he did. Most of them are showing on the pages here. One of the first phone calls, which became his favorite form of contact, and always him calling me, he told me a story about a blind girl and an ugly guy who helped her but when she had a operation and could see she left him. I told him I didn't understand the moral unless he wasn't the man in the pictures, because he sure wasn't ugly. I never got a response. Guess I hit the nail on the head, he wasn't the man in the pictures. Belinda called me on 6/6 the day before her birthday. She did all the talking even though it was hard to understand much except she loved me and called me mommy. She said, Daddy had told her he loved me and I was going to be her new mom and she wanted to leave W. Africa and all daddy did was work, work, work. Then someone told her she had to go. Her phone number was 2348104186270. John and I talked about birthdays once because Belinda's was coming up on June 7, 2015 and he was worried because he didn't have anything for her and he had never failed her before. That is when he emailed me for money. Here is header:

From brown west Mon Jun 8 06:39:32 2015
X-Apparently-To: xxxx; Mon, 08 Jun 2015 06:39:34 +0000
Return-Path: <brownwest787@yahoo.com>
Received: from [66.171.228.84]
Subject: pls don't be angry
To: xxxx

pls don't be angry
brown west
To xxx
Jun 7
i know what the problem is, i know why she is not picking my calls before coming to california i promise to buy her an ipad i though i will come back before her birthday. i was wrong. it was all my fault. i have never fail her before i don't know what to do now can you help me can you lend me $500 or send it to her head teacher i can pay back ten times if you want when i comes to you please do this for me. i love you carri

I didn't have that kind of money and reminded him that I had already told him that if he was looking for a woman with money he better look somewhere else. He then sent an apology.

brown west

To xxx
Jun 8
I'm writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad.
Baby I feel so bad right now, cause I tore your world apart, and now all I can think about is how I broke your heart What I really want to say is that I'm sorry, I know that you didn't deserve to be hurt like that
i want you to understand that my daughter mean the world to me you have to put yourself in my shoe

His daughter had been upset and refused to talk to him, as it was told to him by the Head Teacher at the boarding school his daughter was attending in Nigeria. He didn't contact me for the next day and half. Even though I thought she sounded spoiled I bought a necklace for her and asked for her address. He said I should return the necklace because the mail service in Nigeria was very poor and she wouldn't ever get it. He said best way was to wire money through Walmart. I though well, could afford $20 but he wanted $50. I finally agree after surveying my finances, figured I could afford that, but I let him know it was a one time thing. I use to work at the Walmart here, so knew the lady at the Customer Service counter. She helped me send the money, but she said something strange. She said the name sounded familiar, like she had sent money to her before. It was suppose to be the Head Teacher from Belinda's school. It was Odion Jude and the Walmart was in Edo, Nigeria.
I emailed him the pick-up number and texted that the number was in an email. He called and asked me to text him the number and my name and city where I sent the money from. He had been sleeping when I texted. He had a strange sleeping pattern. Supposedly he would get off work at 6pm and then sleep and then call me about 10 or 11 and then go back to sleep, but be up at 3am or 4am. He said it was so he could talk to Belinda because of the 10 hr difference in time. Several times he checked with me to see if we were on the same time zone. Anyway, after I sent the money he was in a good mood. Strange though he would text a line or two and when I would text him he wouldn't answer. Then,if I sent an email I would have to text him to let him know or he wouldn't read it. On 6/14 he hadn't called like he said he would, then called late to say Belinda's school called and Belinda was sick with a high fever. She was in the infirmary and they were giving her meds. I kept asking if Belinda had gotten the money and what she bought. He never did answer me but then on 6/19 Belinda called again and this time talked slower so I could understand a little better, but someone was feeding her answers or repeating what I said. When I asked about the money, she didn't know what I was talking about and then someone said something and she got excited saying something I didn't understand. I had the feeling that it was all a way for her to get to America since I don't have money. She told me she loved me and called me mommy again. It was just too soon. Then I got my most recent AARP magazine with an article, Warning: The Dangers of Online Romance. It was about scammers, the first I had heard of them. It started out about online dating services, which didn't match since we met on Facebook. Then it said the women usually contact the men and that didn't match because he contacted me...but then it started to sound familiar. It said you could do a reverse image search on TinEye, so I did. That was when I got 3 hits on the picture I put in. So I tried several more of his pictures and got hits. About that time he called, so I asked what was going on, his pictures were on the internet. He said that his friend had called the day before and said someone claiming to be him asked for money. He said that someone hacked his Facebook profile and stole his pictures. He promised he would take care of it. He was going to contact the home office of his Oil Company, which happen to be in Mexico. He would straighten it all out. At that point I still believed him. After he hung up I got to investigating and came across your website and read the letters from others and found out the pictures were really Dr. Mark S. I read what you wrote about not confronting them so didn't until he called while I was asleep and automatically answered, so played along. I didn't hear from him again after that even though he said he'd call me at least 5 times that day. He had been telling me the last couple of days how dangerous his job was and that a friend of his died in an oil rig explosion in Kaula Lumpur and sent a picture of it burning. I think he may have been setting me up to pay for an accident to him or send money to Belinda because he was hurt. Anyway haven't heard from him again. The pictures I am attaching are some that I don't remember seeing here before.

Oil rig pictures stolen from : gettyimages.com/search/more-like-this/90577660?family=creative&assetType=image

Last edited by minerva on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Amalger - brownwest787@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Received: from IP=[66.171.228.84] - nLayer Communications, Inc.

Phone number : (234) 8104186270 Abuja Nigeria

You deal with Nigerian scammers also located in Malaysia. as minerva said please BLOCK and IGNORE them without further communication. The scam scenario is very typical romance scammer's line story. Ugh... who sends child to West Africa :evil: :twisted:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Overton45
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morgan Carter Vardy Russian oil rig

Postby Overton45 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 am

He is the one on the right

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilbert

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Clone at :

badoo.com/0466090755/
Wilbert, 54

Appearance: 5' 7'', 174 lbs, average body, grey hair and other eyes
Many pictures which already posted here.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Charles.louis47@yahoo.com, +23481044222022

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:30 pm

from our FB wall
was on Facebook as Emile Louis.
E-Mail Adresse : Charles.louis47@yahoo.com
+23481044222022
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

AndaS
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AndaS » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:00 am

Yahoo: dragocamillo
E-mail: camillodrago@hotmail.com & dragocamillo@yahoo.com

The phone number +447042063044,+27739082562,+27742621677,+27631705403
Lead back to Roland Esosa his We Chat Id: Roland Esosa/Camillo Drago

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

camillodrago@hotmail.com & dragocamillo@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:26 am

The phone number +447042063044 also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 14#p396602

Phone numbers: +27-6-31705403 and +27-73-9082562 and +27-74-2621677 =>> South Africa

Yahoo Avatar:

meetme.com/member/103564626
drago camillo

46, Male

SKYPE ID : live:camillodrago
Alias: Camillo Drago
picture in the forum.

Ranoy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

karencurtis_angel@yahoo.com

Postby Ranoy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:45 am

I had fallen in the same trap i had met him on FB. He named him self as Casey Colchester he gave me fake numbers in US , UK and Nigeria where he said that he was going to dig an oil rig but unfortunately his machine was been broken and his cell phone was damaged he asked for money to buy a new one later on he said that he need more money to leave nigeria and go back to UK as he lost all his money there and he doesn't have any money to travel .
I sent him money twice after that he asked for more money as he found a solution with a company to repair his machine , whenever i refused to send it he blocked me on whatsapp . By the way he said the same about his daughter but he said thay her name is karen and he gave me her email and we were mailing each other" of course its his email" last time 2 weeks ago he sent me email he said that her dad is dying and he is on life machine , he gave me a nigerian number to call as this is his dr. No. The guy i called he said he needed 4000 $ to pay the hospital expenses and moving him back to UK.
I never answer him again as i am sure this time that they are punch of liars . I surrfed google by chance i found this forum i wish i could know you before my heartbroken . Please be careful and try to do something to warn others or try to find a way to catch this shit.

will send you his numbers and the photos which had sent to me
His british no : +44 70 4579 1593
His nigerian no. : +234 807 736 4605
His daughter email : karencurtis_angel@yahoo.com
His Dr. Wilson no.: +234 705 771 2903
Address of his friend he wanted me to send a new cell phone before he changed his mind and asked me for money :
Joseph Egbon
23 , Austin Strt , upper sokponba road
Benin City
Edo state

He gave me name of Michael Leonard then he gave name Casey Clochester to send him money via western union.
Down below his facebook account and the photos which he had sent :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 am

His british no : +44 70 4579 1593 --->>>> redirected Phone number which end up mostly also in +234 (Muguland)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ShirleyR
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Dollar, 903-598-5138

Postby ShirleyR » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:04 am

https://www.facebook.com/david.dollar.9231

This David Dollar is using the images that I found on this website. I do not know how he obtained them. He says he lives in Dallas, TX and using the phone number of (903)598-5138. I have been chatting with him on Facebook for about a little over a week and he claims to be a widower with a nine year old daughter named Mary. He says he works as a project engineer in Dallas, TX. He called me one time and his voice is a thick accented African possibly Nigerian voice. He says he is from Denmark originally and has been in the United States for 20 years. He was quick to tell me in 2 days that he loves me. He is also contacting my friend who first accepted him as a friend on that Facebook page and unknown to him we have been comparing his comments. She did not give out her phone number as I did. He is also telling her he loves her too. That is why I researched his images and found this website. Just wanted to let you know we are on to him. We are still in contact with him to see what else he is trying to pull, like ask for money or open a bank account for him as some scammers are doing on the website Tagged. So far he is all talk about love and one day meeting and a new mother for Mary.
Tried 3 times to post the 2 images on his Facebook profile. Just click on the link I first posted and you will see the 2 images. Thank you.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:14 am

Welcome to RS and thanks to update. :) They are professional in scam matter, if you bait him with your real life profile and name in FB better you stop communication with him and block him. If you already get his email ID, copy chat via FB, etc please post it. It for future research and safe other.

+1-903-598-5138

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Point, TX
Original network provider* Gte-sw Dba Verizon Sw Inc.-tx (contel)

Same phone number reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=96877
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”