It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Michael part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Michael part 2

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am

Ndperry78

Actually is not "he" but West African romance scammers hidden behind the photos of this man. Everything what you heard is prefabricated scam story . Please BLOCK the mafia and IGNORE. Kindly post their phone number and email address given to you. Thanks.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Ndperry78
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ndperry78 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:33 am

8437760459 is the number they gave me and Blackwell_troy@yahoo.com is the email address I was given. Hope this helps.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:49 pm

p.steward42@yahoo.com , Paul Steward

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6030295464 Paul Steward

Tagline: Real and true love is needed... p.steward42 yaooo dot

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jjerry652@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:11 am

jjerry652@gmail.com, johnjerry4real, John Jerry, 36 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I am an honest, loyal, caring and hardworking person.i think that it is time for me to enjoy myself with that special someone. . I like the simple things in life and I´m very easy to get along with. I don´t have time for the no non-sense games that women like to play. Life is too short. I am looking for someone that is fun, loving, caring, committed, honest, respectful, down to earth, willing to share and that have a sense of direction in their life. I want a woman that can show and give me, the same love that I give to her.i want you to know that i am not into games or any internet whatever that you may think as i am there for the special woman in my life......I also want you to know that i hate any inrresponsible woman that like to stress up a man in vain by toying or playing with his heart as it never a good idea playing with people heart..i want you to know that as soon as i get the special woman for me and see what God have in store for us as i have already have it in mind to close up my profile as soon as i get the right woman...

Hello My Dear,
It's a very great pleasure writing you and also i am so sorry if i am disturbing you with this email of mine but i think i should do this so that i can get to satisfy my mind and also be happy..Let me start by saying my name is John Jerry and I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.

Subject: This is john from Mydailyflog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jjerry652@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Subject: Re: This is john from Mydailyflog

Thanks for your replyed and i wi like you to know more about me and i will also like to know more about you as well..Because have been single for over how many yrs without any woman in life and i have one (DAUGHTER ........her Nmae is called LUZ....)
I am an honest, loyal, caring and hardworking person.i think that it is time for me to enjoy myself with that special someone. . I like the simple things in life and I'm very easy to get along with. I don't have time for the no non-sense games that women like to play. Life is too short. I am looking for someone that is fun, loving, caring, committed, honest, respectful, down to earth, willing to share and that have a sense of direction in their life. I want a woman that can show and give me, the same love that I give to her.i want you to know that i am not into games or any internet whatever that you may think as i am there for the special woman in my life......I also want you to know that i hate any inrresponsible woman that like to stress up a man in vain by toying or playing with his heart as it never a good idea playing with people heart..i want you to know that as soon as i get
the special woman for me and see what God have in store for us as i have already have it in mind to close up my profile as soon as i get the right woman...

I am John once again and i am 36yrs of age,i am a widow with a Daughter(LUZ)she is 6yrs an i did lost his mum(Daniella)some years back through breast cancer some few years after birth...I love her with all my heart and make sure that she lack nothing..i am a very cool man that knows how to treat a woman right,though i might not be perfect but i always do things accordingly..We both enjoy life together and also we traveled together alot as i always want her to get to know places and get to meet new set of people everyday..I work as a construction Engineer,and i am very much successful in that field,and after loosing her and ever since then i ahve been taking good care of LUZ and now i m feeling too tird to do that and i dont want her to go astray,bcos,kids are special gift from God and they have to be care for and make sure they dont get theirselves into troubles..i now sit myself down and talk to myself that i need a very loving woman that will love and cherish me for whom i am and not for what i am...
Luz,is a very gentle Girl like Daddy but she is naughty at times and she doesnt talk anyhow to people she doesnt know nor meet before,but she is very friendly and she can talk anybody out..she also like asking questions that we normally fight at times when she asked too many questions and i dont get it answer her well..Luz,she is very lovely and i really love and cherished her alot and i can do anything for her cos i love and cherished children as they are special gift from God and we have to take good care of them as we parent are just onlycoustodian...Luz,also love Dogs and cats..he is very sensitive and intelligent and that is why i love her so much...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

Subject: Re: This is john from Mydailyflog

Thanks for your reply and i wil also love to know more about you too because i can"t wait to hear from you ........

Love Is the Greatest
1 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.
3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;[a] but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud ..

5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.

6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.

7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Each every living soul do have a Mind And Conscience,though its might be functioning in many different ways but all that matters most is each everything we do with our Mind And Conscience should be done with fear of God and also we should always have it in mind that what goes around will sure do comes around..do you agree with me???

I want you to know that i am an easy going person with no bad habits,i do not hide my emotions and i enjoy sharing my thoughts and plans with partner...I truly enjoy being physically and emotionaly close to my woman and i enjoy doing many things.i would want to share whatever part of my life with my woman that she desires...However my woman never has to worry about knowing that she is the center of my universe..i m very passionate,compassionate and loving..i am also very professional in my carrier and i work hard..and i want you to know that one of the greatest gift God gave to his children is Romance and itimacy awithin a relationship..they serve to provide the fuel for igniting the spark that draws a man and a woman together and then continues to keep the resulting flame bright and alive for the remainder of their relationship...

Countrymama75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Countrymama75 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Looking up the number I was given off OKcupid.com from a guy named Clifford led me to this site. The number is 862-367-6703. I dont allow myself to fall prey to these scammers anymore, he was reported and blocked.

...... VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC - Owner is based in Newark, NJ

leecey
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leecey » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: Steven Flores

So it's been a while since I posted but here's an update. I played along, not sending any money and then in September I started calling him out on his lies. He came clean. Told me his real name is Folagbade Omojoye. He said he came clean because he found God and Hr told him that he needed to tell me the truth and he truly loves me and wants me to stay with him. I now have him blocked. He told me that if I want him to he will turn himself in to the police.

Should I encourage him to turn himself in?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:09 am

leecey

You should keep him blocked. Behind the words it's no other person then sociopath and criminal. It doesn't matter what name he told you. They have up to TWENTY legal names. The next part will be asking you to get him to your country.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

missak78
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missak78 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 am

The scammer is now on okcupid and his name is Clifford Palmer from Waynesboro, va with a small son but he is working as a construction engineer and is currently in west Africa. He is suppose to fly into Charlottesville va airport on dec. 5th. The cell number he is using is 862-367-6703. His yahoo name is cliffordpalmer728, his okcupid name is cliffyman12. Beware of this man he will ask where are you and if you tell him you are at a store he will ask you send him 25 bucks for a game for his sons tablet and he can not purchase it in west Africa.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clifford Palmer - cliffordpalmer728@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:39 am

missak78

Thank you for the update on Nigerian gangs abusing pictures of this man. Please immediately block them and keep ignoring. Surf safe online.

Yahoo Avatar not posted because of an old agreement with RPO
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

john_jerry79@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:03 pm

^^add requ. from out of the blue, avatar Yahoo shows M (with niece);
= Skype: john jerry, Lagos, Nigeria, john4real10

chowdaluvr
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Michael part2

Postby chowdaluvr » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:34 pm

This poor guy's id and personal pics. have been used for years now. Just this past week I was catfished on POF. He went by the name Brian Chavez. Says he lost his wife to cancer and raises his daughter by himself. Claims to live in San Jose, CA, but used a Virginia number through. Claims to have lived in Philadelphia all his life until 2 years ago. Beware, he is very good and quite convincing. He even sent me a video of him and his daughter. His mistake was calling me on the phone and his voice was completely different than what was on the video. The number he is currently using is 540-904-4609. I have tons of pictures, but will only post a few.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian Chavez (540) 904-4609

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Please BLOCK and IGNORE the mafia . We appreciate your post. For sure you helped to save others. If you by any chance have their email address please kindly add. Thank you.

Phone Number (540) 904-4609 is Valid VoIP and reported in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

crude.ca_ken@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:59 am

hello angel how are you doing this morning well i am ken single no kid down to earth to and i am a one woman man .i am new here but dnt always come on here i read ur profile as i was browsing will love to get to know u better first as friends and later se how things goes .i will love if you can write me to my private email at .

(crude.ca_ken@yahoo.com)
tell me more about your self and maybe attach a pics too and i will write immidiately and tell u all about me too .do have a nice and wonderful day be blessed .
hugs,
Ken.

FunGuyInOttawa1199
i am cool guy loving caring down to earth very hard working and i love to make people around me happy .i am 6ft tall blue eyes and i love to go camping and outdoors activities i am here looking for a serious and long term relationship.hoping to find one .
Here are some things I could do without! my health and job and also family too
Last online 4 days ago! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Education: Graduate School
Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships

Return to “White Males”