It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of US Army Staff Hawkins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Larry - m.larry11@outlook.com / m.larry1@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 am

m.larry11@outlook.com --> Skype

mike.larry148

Name : Mike Larry
UK, Nigeria :lol:

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Scambustingdating
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Hoover, frank_hoover77@hotmail.com

Postby Scambustingdating » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:49 pm

This guy is also listing as living in #ALPHARETTA #GA
Same photo is used as the one Igulinka posted - the top of this page to the right -

Here is his profile on match.com using the name #mrt8_30023 as his screenname:

I feel like I’ve got a second chance at happiness. I want to take advantage of it with someone who’s not of my past and ready to build an awesome future.

I'm the type of person who loves trying new things. Whether it's a new restaurant or bar, I'll try it all. I'd like to be with someone who enjoys the simple things in life and has a big heart.

My family and friends are very important to me. I have a passion for the outdoors, traveling and experiencing different cultures. I want someone who's charismatic, kind, and enjoys the outdoors.

I'm a laid back person with a fun sense of humor. I'm a lover of all music and movies – genres aren't important. I'm a sucker for someone who's compassionate, kind, loving and has a nerdy side.

I love movies and am the ultimate movie buff. I enjoy smart conversations that are full of interesting topics and laughter. What I look for in someone is a sense of humor and confidence.

I love to go out to dinner at new places. I like movies, stage productions, concerts, or just enjoying game night at home. I like to watch TV. I'm on the computer a lot, but not addictively so - I'll drop it in a hot minute if you have a better offer

I always live life to its absolute fullest and strive to cherish each moment. My idea of fun includes laughing, being outdoors, sharing an insightful conversation, learning, and sharing a laugh.

I’m an easygoing, friendly person that loves sports, and a good laugh-out-loud comedy. I love a lazy Sunday just as much as a night out on the town, so I need someone I can have fun with anywhere!

Relationship:DivorcedHave kids:NoWants kids:No, but it's OK if my partner has kidsEthnicity:White / CaucasianBody type:About averageHeight:5'11" (180cms)Faith:Christian / CatholicSmoke:No WayDrink:Social Drinker

Height: 5'11" (180cms)
Body type: About average
Eyes: I'll tell you later
Hair: I'll tell you later
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker
Occupation: Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering No preference
Income: $150,001+
Relationship: Divorced
Have kids: No
Wants kids: No, but it's OK if my partner has kids De
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Faith: Christian / Catholic
Languages: English
Education: Associates degree

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update , if you have his new email ID feel free to post it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Scambustingdating

Please know it is West African mafia hidden behind photos stolen from this innocent man. Please kindly post info as minerva already asked. Help us to save others :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:59 pm

One of the pictures takes you to here - plus.google.com/113270162482941061888/posts - if you do a reverse image search - Not sure is Steve Hawkins is real or not
Not real :)
The "friends" are ALL middle-aged women...which leads to the logical conclusion "scammer gang massmailing only and exclusively, women" - which, for a real profile, would be extremely unlikely ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

funbrian1515@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Oasis
FunBrian15
Male 58 - United States
New York | United States
Am a man of my words,and i am a man who is real when it comes to life issues..Am a cute,caring and a lovable man and i love cooking,swimming,riding.
I have a great sense of humore and am ready to share everything with the woman i will meet..

yahoo
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins Bronko, hawbronko@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 am

person.com
USER ID: 8284428
Nickname: Bronko
Name: Hawkins
State/Region: New York
City: Atlanta
Distance: 3504 ml (5639 km)

person.com
USER ID: 8287110
Nickname: Bronko
Name: Hawkins
State/Region: Georgia
City: Atlanta
Distance: 4185 ml (6736 km)

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hawkins Bronko, hawbronko@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:05 am

live:hawbronko

Hawkins,b
Hawkins Bronko
GA, USA

hawboko12
Hawkins Bronko Bronko
New York, USA

hawki121
Hawkins Bronko
Ghana :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hawkins Bronko, hawbronko@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:17 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!HawkinsBronko
Hawkins
Balkh, Afghanistan

Image Image

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hawkins Williams , hawkinsbrainwilliams10@gmail.com, Dipt Adams Paul maltimidianUN@diplomats.com

Postby Александра » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Hawkins Williams , http:/ /vk.com/id337180270 . Register: Ghana
Hawkins Brain Williams hawkinsbrainwilliams10@gmail.com , maltimidianUN@diplomats.com
Hawkins Brain http:/ /ok.ru/profile/555552183548

Image , Image , Image , Image .

Military units: Washington District 69 - Sergeant Hitman US
Workplace: US ARMY New York City, 1980-2015 E6 SSG
Hawkins
Nice to meet you here . Am Hawkins Williams and i'm from Miami Florida but currently i live in Brooklyn NY
I'm here for you now here is my email address; hawkinsbrainwilliams10@gmail.com
Hawkins
Hello it's me Hawkins, let me introduce myself...... smile I'm into Mechanical Engineering an E6 staff sergeant in the army.. i am a leader of 216 men out here... So basically I work and supervise the maintenance of the jeeps and cars here..I have an idea about guns and explosives too so I train soldiers especially the younger troops here about how to go about such things,I keep them fit..I'm senior Officer so i do go on special duty's and supervise check aminations too.

hawkinsbrainwilliams10@gmail.com
Hello sweetheart i'm happy to hear from you haw was your program hope you had a great time.... smile well about myself, i have been widowed for 2 years now and ever since i got widowed i have haven't dated any other woman as i wasn't ready for a relationship but for now that i have one and half month more to get retired i want to find someone that am going to spend the rest of my lifetime with when am retired as i cant afford to stay alone when am retired as am really fed up with being alone. I have one son he is 16 old and he is called Alex and he is very good son and i really do love him a lot as he have been my source of happiness ever since my ex wife passed away.. I have been seeing my son every 3 months and also he have been sending me mail always to ask me how i am doing and whether i have found anyone that am going to spend the rest of my lifetime with as he have been praying for me always to find the right woman that am going to spend the rest of my lifetime with. I want to share my would with you and i want you to understand that Giving away a heart can hurt .... having a broken heart can be life threatening, even to the strongest people. But, receiving one is the greatest gift.Getting close to me is the sweetest thing you can ever get..... smile. here are my pictures hope you will like my looks, i well be waiting to hear from you soon thanks.
Merry Christmas in advance..... smile.

Image , Image , Image , Image , Image .

Good morning my darling sweet love how are you? i'm glad to read from you again You know, I miss you even though I know that you are million miles away from me. Every moment that you and I are apart online, it seems to me an eternity. Time we spend really apart online lately , is the worst time of my life....lol...it was only few days and you have stolen my Attention, Heart, Soul, in fact, my whole self. You are my soul mate, my best-friend, and want you to be my lover? cos i will be your hero, the person who defends you, your one and only, your confidant, your true love, your heart, your husband, and the father of our home........ smile. I will care and love you always forever...... smile my Son Alex came home from school for holiday i was very happy to have him around it was fun we want to the park with his friends who also came home from school how i wish you are here with us to enjoy the seasons celebration...... smile Alex will be going back to school on 11th of this month. Just remember, during the winter, far beneath the bitter snow, that there's a seed that with the sun's love in the spring becomes a rose. here is the picture you request for hope you like it, sorry for my late reply okay i miss you so much many kisses and hugs for you...... smile.

Image , Image , Image , Image .

Good morning my sweet honey cup cake....... smile, I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together online here. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!. honey i received a letter from my Headquarter Washington DC i will going for a replacement of a Sargent in Afghanistan who has been short in an attack during duty hours on patrol and i will be leaving for Afghanistan by Wednesday 13 of this month and will be back home to the State in 3 week time and i will be on leave break for 2 month and then i will come for you in your country to share our dream together forever okay will you wait for me? My heart beats only for your love. Life with you feels like a fairtale, so beautiful and pure. Let us live in this world of love forever. I love you. The day you stepped into my life, you changed it into something so beautiful and meaningful. You are just so amazing to have around. I cannot stop myself from telling you everyday, how much you mean to me. I love you so much. You are the first and the only person to touch my heart with your passionate and never ending love. I love you my sweet honey cup cake. Honey my account on VK has been blocked few week ago i have try to create another is not responding if you have a Skype account you can send me your user Name an i will add you okay is very necessary for us to have an instant chat application okay sweetie i will be waiting for your reply soonest thanks miss you.
Best regard
Hawkins Williams

Well Honey there is something i will like to tell you..which really makes me uncomfortable and even insecure here now in Afghanistan, You know Afghanistan is a very difficult place that, i don't want to lose my life so i need not to think about anything but to free my mind and only think about being together with you one day at home when am back to spend some nice and great time together with you ,without thinking about nothing at all but beginning with you, Honey i really love you and the love that i have you is really great that i can't afford to lose you as well My love yesterday we went for a night patrol on duty we meet some Arabs men who store’s very huge amount of Gold in bars and after our interrogations to them as military officials we find out that most of the product was smuggled and we instilled of arresting them, we had a deal with them to release some of the product for us and have some with them and we all agreed.
My love, we were five military men I was the leader heading the patrol, after receiving our part of the gold from the Arab men and I have to share it to every one and as a senior officer in charge of the operation, I had the major and the greater share of the product. Now because of the condition here in Afghanistan Most of my men sent their package's to their wife's and as well love ones, to be kept for them ,But you are the only woman who have really touched my heart and mind and i really want to send mine to you ,because i know for sure that am going to spend the rest of my life with you and as well nothing at all can break our sweet and lovely relationship my love ...Honey by keeping this package on you and saving it at bank or any security company, i will like you give me a few details about you to let me know the right destination the package is coming to, Because of what i told you before that, all what is inside the package is my are Gold Bars and i can't afford to lose all what i have worked for... But first i need your contact address, You cell phone number and as well the nearest airport to make the diplomat know were he is heading towards, To deliver the package to you.... my you know our son Alex is still school can't receive the package okay. Honey i will like this to be a secret between us and never to let anyone know what is inside the package which will be holding the Diplomat cos is a hug amount Gold Bar and as well my document is inside the package, So please do take a very good care of it my love..... I love you and am going to do forever with all my heart and mind and i promise to make you happy all the time my love....Please send me an email when you are able to help me keep the package on you my love....I wish to hear from you soonest...

Image , Image , Image .

My love don't worry about signing okay it has been approved already all you need to do is to contact the Diplomat to direct you on what to do so that he can deliver the package to you safely and you need to provide him all the necessary information he need to make the delivery successful okay here is the diplomat email address maltimidianUN@diplomats.com you can write him and tell him that you are the wife of SSG Hawkins Brain Williams who he is going to deliver a consignment box containing some vital document personal belongings to you as soon as possible okay i will be very happy and i want to count your trust to keep my package safe till am deployed back home to US and come for you my love please do all you can for me okay i love and cherish you with all my heart i can't wait to be with you and hold you close to my heart tell you how much you mean to me and my son Alex i got a mail from him telling me he miss me and he want to meet you soon..... smile but i felt sad when he sent me this photo of a note he wrote me yesterday.

Hawkins
My love sorry i did not include the name of the Diplomat his name is Dipt Adams Paul, my love you can ask me any question okay i'm here to guide you through okay my love am waiting for your reply soonest thanks.

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gabriel Wilson gabrielwilson216@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:30 am

Pictures stolen from US Army Staff Hawkins:
RPO=>4shared.com/all-images/_ldk9oVu/_online.html

Oasis
Id:lonelylove611
email: gabrielwilson216@gmail.com
lonelylove611 says:
I'm looking for honest and caring woman tho start a new life with..
lonelylove611 says:
I hope you are also looking for the same thing

lonelylove611 says:
Nice ..I'm a mechanical engineer and E-9 Sergeant in the US Army

lonelylove611 says:
Wow I love kids..I had one son but I lost him..I mean he is dead..

Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gabriel Wilson gabrielwilson216@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 am

It's Pleasure meeting you on Match :mrgreen: ( I did not meet him there).I'm Gabriel.just communicate with each other on match few miniatures ago . I feel glad to send you my pictures.If it could possible send me yours with an email telling me more about you also try and have place in your heart and tell me few about yourself ..

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gtz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:37 am

Clone here:

linkedin.com/in/michael-hawkins-0b2772a8?trk=pub-pbmap
Michael Hawkins

Major at US Army
Atlanta, GeorgiaMilitary
Current US Army