It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richmond Walker, richmond_walker8080@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:35 pm

richmond_walker1040@hotmail.com
richmond_walker8080@yahoo.com

badoo
Richmond 56, New York, NY
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues

Okay...I am also in the US Military Service now,But currently based in Afghanistan for peace-keeping mission and have you ever chatted or met anyone from the army before..?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Richmond Walker, richmond_walker8080@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

Postby dimitrii » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:35 pm

IP: 41.66.230.8 richmond_walker8080@yahoo.com
ISP:Ghana Telecom

Pic and badoo details already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alverdo Williams, sgt.alverdowilliams76@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994087129
Alverdo W, 52 New York City, NY

Hello Pretty...I hope this IM finds you well and you're in a good Mood..I was just fooling around the site when your Cute picture got my attention and my breath skip because you are drop dead pretty, i will like to get to know you better..My name is Preston.. Looking forward to read your mails and chat well if you will love to chat here is my mail address sgt.alverdowilliams76@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 am

Michael 56, New York, NY, United States,
Added: 2013-08-08 4:52:51 p.m.
I want to go out with a girl aged 50-75
Profile Photos 1
About me:
I work in the U.S. army as a commander and i am from the U.S. and now based in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission in which i have less than two months to be out of here, I like social events and also quiet dinners for two and cozy nights in, I enjoy walking, swimming, reading, love dancing and I try to go to the gym as much as possible but sometimes other things get in the way (lol), as well as ...

Interested in:
I am seeking a very genuine intelligent motivated Caucasian female, with a good sense of humor, confident, but I m also looking for a woman who is great fun to be with, challenging, with good intentions, who is also loyal, trustworthy and open to explore all that life has to offer. Who is also able to handle life's ups and downs with equanimity and can enjoy being romanced, being cared for and ...
:twisted: :twisted:
Instant Message: Michael -
Mine is ..... michael_larry112@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 pm

What Am Michael Larry 55 years age.Talking about my family situation I am the only son of my late parents.I was in the army for 30 years and have been to many bases in the U.S. to work there, as well as in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, .. and believe me, I've seen and experienced while in the U.S. Army and never regretted joining the army.I have a very good sense of humor and love to laugh. We love animals and nature. I am a compassionate, caring and love of life romantic.I, I love my family and still have some love to share with a special woman. life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and his "issues.I 'I'm not a fighter, and not say, life is too short, but I have a friendship and intimacy values. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. believe that each of us had in mind someone special meetings on the Internet, but that's what happens to our description of the personality to learn a few things om each other.I 'ready to fall in love with someone special who ever that happens up .. there are a few features that speaks of a real woman in a relationship, such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, honesty, respect, etc.

I look to the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love.Honestly have everything it takes to be a man, I really do not need to do anything with my partner. Or is it a fact that could use some help from each other, contributing to right.It all things are not that easy meeting that rightful woman with all the qualities that I'm dreaming off. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.I pride in independence both emotionally and financially. I came to the point where I'm looking for someone who is open to new friends, and maybe even committed relationships. I was a single parent for 8 years. I love life and want to live life to the fullest, but not so easy, without someone who shares the life experiences z

I have been married for 22 years, but unfortunately, my partner died rendering a car accident widower me, I believe that God has a purpose in this ...

I am currently in PEACE MISSION keeping in Iraq and will be home to retire within four weeks, and this is one main reason why i joined a dating but it's not safe to use the internet and everything I have thought of coming from a long time. I've never been on a date and I'm going to retire and wants to have that special woman in my life so that when I come I may be retired by the end of the world.

I never knew how to do online chat and it was my friend who thought me how to chat online and send e-mails, but unfortunately can not always be sending e-mails because of my work, my dear.Well my son is in school under the caretaker ... hope my father met a woman he wanted to make love to his mom ....... I believe and I hope to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with the end of time.Someone that I clam up with happiness and joy ... Please take very good care of yourself and stay safe, hope to hear from you as soon as you read this message ..
Best Michael ...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
X-Originating-IP: YAHOO !
Received: from [54.225.46.75] by web162401.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Decimal: 920727115 / Hostname: ec2-54-225-46-75.compute-1.amazonaws.com
ISP: Amazon Technologies / Organization: Amazon.com
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Geo: United States,Virginia,Ashburn
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 11:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

tiredofit99
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiredofit99 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:07 pm

This man recently turned up on be2.ca as Frank L. Brown age 53, on tour in Kabul Afghanistan. Says he has a son age 14 and wife died 7 years ago. Profile name be_there22. My last communication with him was 2 days ago when he said he wanted me to send $3000 to help his son's caretaker in Palm Beach Florida. Caretaker's name is Antonio Amoah.

I am now also a hunter of scammers

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Can you please add the scammer´s email address here? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Larry

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

New pic abused by mugus

Image Image

BAdoo
Richard Larry, 54
New York, NY, United States
About me
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.
Interested in
i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for … hours and hours.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:18 am

email : Sgtcodyjohn@yahoo.com from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p337296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hit to FB
Preston Cody
used Kenneth Preston pic as his dad pic
https://www.facebook.com/preston.cody.16?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

david conway (mrcon1956@gmail.com)

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:40 pm

badoo.com/es-us/01064215804/p520688
Ebenezer asumang nyarkoh, 22
Addy, WA, United States

:pee:
Image Image Image

His badoo page! :mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:19 pm

wayn
David Zola
currently in Beverly Hills, California, United States

About me
I'm also open, soft spoken, sensitive, and sensitive to other's feelings, as well as very affectionate and fun loving. There is no greater feeling to me than to make others happy and see a smile on their faces. I am kind of silly some times, as I do like to have fun and laugh! I enjoy the simple things in life. I am also a very romantic and passionate man. I have no arrest record, no drug or drinking habits, I'm not presently on any medication, “Although” I have been on Jerry Springer!! “JOKING” I have no tattoo's (nothing against them) just not my thing. . I don’t make promises about a perfect life. Life is an adventure with its share of hard times as well as good times. What I can promise is moments of sheer joy, times of laughing so hard it hurts, moments so touching and tender they bring a tear to your eye. I promise you love and laughter and kisses that take your breath away. I can’t promise you that we will never disagree or that you will never have moments of fear or pain. But I

I'm looking for someone who is “dependable” and does what she says going to do. Someone who enjoys travel and getting away for adventure. I'm looking for someone who enjoys life to its fullest. This includes the best and the worst of times, as they are all part of what makes life complete. Someone who I am able to laugh,

looks different than on all the military pics
am I allowed to say that I understand Kelly Nichols (his affair) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thank you for your mail ...i will be glad to keep in touch with you ..please send me your email address so that i can email you there with much about me and also share pictures with you

I did :twisted:
let's see which email address he uses now
joined wayn yesterday

i will send you email very shortly he just inboxed

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

David Zola, daviddz0123@gmail.com

am 52 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.....well am US MILITARY LOGISTIC am currently in Afghanistan :mrgreen: ...i will be home very soon

They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.

I have been through a hardship time in a relationship. I think we all don't want to be hurt anymore in our lives. I have been a single parent for 9 years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I have lived in bevery hills California ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing (Arkansas) High School and to a local community collage in Virginia to improve more on my English accent, I think am doing quite good now and you can read from my writings or guess how am going to sound to you when get to talk on the phone.....hope to hear from you ..

David

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013

he's a good boi, isn't he? :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:14 pm

just sent him a message
he had to promise me to stay safe in such a dangerous country

To daviddz0123@gmail.com
Opened 2013/09/05
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-197-101-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.197.101:17411)

Thus my photo for you hope you will like it ...this is my first time on dating site agency ...how long have you been on dating site ...can you send some pics too ..i wanna know more about you ....

sent the usual mil. pics

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:19 pm

prestonkenneth35@yahoo.com /prestonkenneth35@ymail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996741729" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Preston K

I'm Sgt Kenneth Preston, I'm 44yrs old, I'm 5'9' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army, i'm presently in Afghanistan now in camp Blackjack. i had been in the service now going to 15yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality while I'm the only child of my parents. . Am an effectionate and passionate man. I love kids and pets... What do you seek in your ideal man?? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm romantic man, i love going to beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies, i am an easy going person with sense of humour.... Kind, lovely, generous, faithful, loving, down to earth, humble, loyal, understanding, truthful, trustworthy, friendly...... I hope to find the same qualities in you that i am seeking for as a partner or something beyond. I believe life without love is like harp without string, everyone needs love, and i think i deserve a good woman

Kindly accept my request darl
I've sent you a request before I went off for patrol
Prestonkenneth35@ymail.com

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:27 pm

kennethpreston509@yahoo.com on Confirio.

46 / Male / Straight
Joined October 14, 2013. Living in Humeston, Iowa.
About Me
Am single on here am looking for honest and caring woman who knows what he take to be in a relationship i here about the site from my friend who introduce me here,He meet her soulmate on the site that is why he told me about there site am truly looking for long term relationship.....you can add me on here if you have interesting in me kennethpreston509 at yahoo dot com or you can write me there i will get back to you thanks for reading my profile

Junkmail:
I'm here just because of you.you look so amazing,I'm new here am here to find my soulmate and I can see you are in thAt position.add me on kennethpreston509@yahoo.com for better charting okay

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Return to “Military scams”