It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Starloz Howell, starlozhowell@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 am

waplog
starloz_howell
Male , 49 , Single
Name Surname: starloz
Lives in United Kingdom, WALES

Hi dear,how is Sunday?pls send your yahoo email or whapsapp to me,tnx.

Here is too slow

Hope you are not people from African :evil:

Hold on and be yourself baby,we agree to disagree,some will say they are from Amerca today later they will say that,they are in African,pls I'm not blaming you.its what I witnes
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Starloz Howell, starlozhowell@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Hall, SKYPE: johnson.maker7

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:17 pm

following the email johnsonhall25@yahoo.com From topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p420866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link amended ;)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:30 am

^^ Birthdate: Thursday, 10. November 1960

=> IP: 41.210.29.81 (Vodafone GH) & 41.66.237.133 (Ghana Telecom Alcatel)

Female fakey on johnsonhall25@yahoo.com see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 76#p420876" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

prestonjohn601@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:20 pm

waplog
prestonjhn112
Male , 53 , Single
Name Surname: preston scott
Lives in United States,

Send me your yahoo messenger so we can talk better
Prestonjohn601@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Preston - kenneth201497@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Kenneth23

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

Honest, loving and caring and would like to meet a woman who is caring and understanding.

Hello daer
My name is Kenneth Preste, I am a United States Army officer on a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan. I'm a widower, 55 years of age. I've been in this mission for almost three years now and i'm left with less than two months to return. Something great happened in this mission which is one of the reasons why i've decided to contact you: During our operation we had a confrontation with the Afghan talibans in there hideout, at the end of lasted shootout we were able to maneuver them and discovered in their hideout lots of dangerous weapons and huge amount of money in US dollars. We took the money and shared it among the officers that went for the operation after which i got Four million, five hundred thousand dollars ($USD4,500,000.00) as my own share... Now my only problem is that the money is not safe here in the camp as no one knows when the talibans may strike back. All the banks here in Afghanistan are closed down and no one can make any bank to bank transfer outside Afghanistan...this is a very difficult situation for me here, i thought about the positive impact this money will make in my life when i leave the camp and i took it. Hence i need your help to safeguard this money for me until i return from this mission in less than two months, i'm offering you thirty per cent (30%) of the total money if you accept my proposal. I took my time to conceal the money in a Trunk box covered with my personal effects. I'm writing you because i don't have the time to think of who to trust as i don't have anybody out there to share my secrets with, my guts instinct tells my that you can handle it for me. It may be a start for better relationship between us, we never can tell what tomorrow holds.
Please let me have your consent if you are willing to handle it for me so that i can arrange on how to lift it out from here to your country.You can write me here(kenneth201497@yahoo.com)
With much regards,
Kenneth

kenneth201497@yahoo.com

IP: 77.234.44.148
Hostname: ten.emfme.net
ISP: AVAST Software s.r.o.

bad IP, it was used in scams before

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> Skype: Kenneth Preston, New York, United States, kenneth87163

=> Zorpia:
kenneth201497

2015, New York, United States
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 45‑70, in Kaohsiung.
Interests
God-fearing woman
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smilingsoul050@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:48 pm

badoo.com/01335988718/
Heartluvs, 54
New York, NY

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

christopherkenneth83@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 am

waplog
ayamchris_54
Male , 48 , Divorced
Name Surname: Christopher
Lives in United States,

Good to know and my I'd is christopherkenneth83@yahoo.com... Thanks and I will be looking forward to chat with you soon or drop your Id to get you added on her

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:43 am

CF. prestonduncan20@yahoo.com

preston65
50 / Male / Straight
Joined August 6, 2015. Living: Richmond, Virginia.

About me
im preston a law enforcement agency,im a loving, caring,honest and God fearing man who believe in real love,im a one woman man that believes in what goes around comes around,life is beautiful and we have got to live the best out of it,I like poker, baseball, fishing, horse ride, snowboarding, beach walking with the one i love, going to cinema, like watching Basketball, Soccer and also going to Shopping...But I can't remember the last time that I visited Cinema because I did not have that special someone that I can have all that with...But I believe am gonna meet that special woman that mean a lot to me.

Junkmail:
Hello my name is preston,I read through your profile on here and it was attractive to,please get back to me with your email prestonduncan20@yahoo.com, you can as well send me your email so I can add you up here...hope to hear from you very soon....God bless you.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

babypaws28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby babypaws28 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:19 am

kenneth201497@yahoo.com ( kenneth preston )

Aug 23 at 2:28 AM

My darling,

How are you doing? hope you good? everything is alright here my darling, just that i have not enough time with you. I miss you so much. I want you to know that holding you in my arms and spending a few moments hugging you is all I need after a hectic day's work. You are like a healing soul that drives away worries, pains and aches. How could I have ever lived without you my darling?

My darling, every moment and every minute that I spent with you, In my life is a wonderful dream come true, I always did and will always love you!
My greatest wish is that you remain happy always. I hope I spend every minute of my life making you smile.

My darling wife, you are the most beautiful woman on this planet. I feel complete with you.
Words would not be enough to express my love .All the moments that I spend with you, all the memories that we make.I am truly blessed to have you in my life
I love you my pretty wife!

One wish that I want to fulfill in life, Is the wish of being with you forever. Till the end of time, You are really awesome, and I am glad you are mine, I love you my darling,
You are truly my life.

Aug 27 at 2:33 PM

Hello my sweetheart,

I have received my reward given to me here by the Afghanistan Government and the Oil Minister - Wahidullah Shahrani.

I was rewarded for my hard work and for my long way of serving as active military officer here in Kabul. I have been awarded the sum of Three million eight hundred thousand dollars(3.800,000), and due to the problem in Afghanistan, the Banks are not working properly because the rebels in Afghanistan are monitoring the outside transfers of funds, and because of that , i want you to help me to receive the money through the United Nations delivery Agent. I have concealed the money inside the trunk box which no one knows, and no one can open the box without the code number. I want you to help me to receive the box in your country.

Now will you help me to pick up the box so that I will ask the United Nations delivery Agent in London to come to Afghanistan and carry the box and deliver the box to you at your country? And no one knows about the money except you and i. I have securely locked the box with a six digit secret number, which you will need to open the consignment.

You need to keep it very safe and it must remain a secret between you and i because I'm going to tell the United Nations delivery Agent that the box contains only some clothes and some jewelries I bought for you. I want you to know that the money is for you and me, and the United Nations delivery Agent will carry the box and deliver the box to you in country; the United Nations delivery Agent will require your full name, your home address, and your mobile number and house number so he can contact you as soon as he arrives your country.

So if you’re going to help me, you will send me your house address with your full contact so that the United Nations delivery Agent will use the information into air way bill document which he will send to you before they will leave from Afghanistan.

I am waiting to hear and receive the required details from you.

Yours....

Kenneth.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Preston - kenneth201497@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:14 am

babypaws28

Thanks for update on West African mafia abusing pictures of military. Please BLOCK them without confrontation.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Michael Sly
Michael.sly66
New York

IP: 209.197.30.182
Decimal: 3519356598
Hostname: unknown.puregig.net
ASN: 12989
ISP: Highwinds Network Group
Organization: Eweka Internet Services B.V.
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent: North America
State/Region: New York
City: Astoria

Scot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scot » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Some guy is pretending to be Kenneth Preston again. He is saying that he has retired from the military and is working as a private contractor in Syria. He found me on a dating site.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:16 am

Scot

Can you please kindly post more detailed info such: fake profile , his email, phone number, SKYPE ID, first message? Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Also crook here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p311942

Zorpia/ Henry
57, Nuremberg, Germany
Last seen 21 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 46‑68, in Netherlands.

You look so charming in the photo, I love your profile so much .. will be nice to know more about you. I am a widow looking for someone as beautiful as you. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I think nobody is going to blow your profile without sending a message.Relationship is not a matter of differences in age or distance. Do not think the distance between me and us.contact see where the roads of destiny will take us .. right to me gently back if you find my profile interesting .. also, and perhaps we could start to be friends .. and sharing of each other thought.I 'sure I would find interesting if you give me a try, be careful and have a nice day if you please give me your e-mail so that I will add my msn for a chat...Mine`s /t/r/u/s/t/4/h/o/n/e/s/t/y/@/l/i/v/e/./c/o/m/ or /h/e/n/r/y/4/t/r/u/s/t/y/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ and skype name is honesty4trust...you can give me your`s so that i can add you on there now and we have a chat for a while and exchange pictures. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Kiss
Henry x
(( trust4honesty@live.com or henry4trusty@yahoo.com ))
pic >> http://ec.nor.zpcdn.com/1/8932/57165616.26a642.jpg

Name: Henry Davidson
United Kingdom
Date of birth: 23 December 1957
no pic
197.251.130.19 82.199.129.72
IP:197.251.130.19./ Ghana, Accra
ISP:Ghana Telecom

Yahoo avatar

minerva

Bookmark and Share

trust4honesty@live.com

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:31 pm

trust4honesty@live.com ---> Skype
levels.one
live:trust4honesty ---> avatar as in Jaga post ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”