It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. David Petraeus

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raychan883@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 am

badoo
Anderson, 50 Miami, FL, United States

okay can you give me your yahoo id so we can be more acquainted cos am not always here hope to hear from you soon raychan883@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon when you add me

Ray Chan?? :thinking: Raymond Chandler! i bet Mugu uses this soldiers pics also!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=37662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

raychan883@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Garrission; <david.garrisonusarmy@aol.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Username: garrission

Email: david.garrisonusarmy@aol.com

User IP 41.66.230.42

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
David garrission

About me
Ask me,I will tell you

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
New York

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Military Army

Email give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/gendavid.garrision" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

davidpetraeus635@yahoo.com.ph

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Full Name
petraeusdavid
About me
i am a single young man from USA and presently living in Afghanistan . I am an active and communicative person who likes to spend time with close people with a good sense of humor. I am also creative and I like life to be full of pleasant things. I am a good hostess and it is not a problem for me to do things at home. I am a polite person who treats other people as I want them to treat me
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 1:22 pm
City, State, Province
arizona
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
military
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

howell: i am general david? i saw your profile in()I want you to send me your e-mail address,so that I will send my pictures to y

davidpetraeus635@yahoo.com.ph

IP: 172.130.3.254 aol proxy, means, not real
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Marshall, georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm

netlog
georgemarshall866
george marshall
54 years old - male - United States

My name is George Marshall I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. but I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolled with a good book by the fire with you by my side. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance. I will be happy if you can write to me georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. We hope to hear from you soon. George Marshall

Emailed pics of Gen.DP

2nd email diff pics:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=50663" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. David Petraeus

Postby anne007 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

FMF

Davidhowell_petraeus

Profile: LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE NO GAMES PLEASE!

Age & Gender: 60 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
I am DAVID, Am a nice person as well. With my friends i communicate and sociable. In my previous relationship i am affectionate and romantic,friendly and confident.I'm open-minded and cheerful.I am jealous of what i love....LOL ! Every man jealous and don't be surprise some women too. I hope to find and meet a woman to fall in love with and ready for commitments. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met thus,family lover with whom plan his future of how suitable I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can�??t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller �??wow�?? when it is first a friendship and then a larger �??WOW�?? later as it evolves into a beautiful Loving committed relationship.I love nature,and water. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day.I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious.Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. A smile can brighten someone's day--I like smiling--it is one of my trademarks....I want someone that can provide an emotional balance for me and in return I will give the same.....when things happen to the one I love I take that seriously and try to focus on a solution to the problem by talking about it....give and take....I expect the same thing...I don't believe that is much to ask for. It keeps things real and most of all it provides someone in your life you know you can count on.I believe in holding hands, and public displays of affection, as I would want everyone to know that the person who I am with is truly special to me. I believe that being able to be your true self with someone with out judgment is one of the best things in life.I believe in equality of genders all while remaining experts in our different roles.

Date: 2013-06-18 02:57 AM
Subject: Hello, You are very beautiful! I want you to be my better half!

Wow!!! Am David, I Just checked out your profile, it's amazing and can't help but request u make me your friend. I love real and captivating people like u. I believe we have a lot to share if the passionate attraction is allowed to be nurtured by time. please kindly get in touch with me as soon as u receive this message by texting me through this number 260-632-7977 or u can add me up on davidhowell_petraeus@yahoo.com. Hope to here from u soonest. Cheers!

Picture already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Tamara
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tamara » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:57 pm

http://en.netlog.com/georgemarshall866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

changed his intro on June the 16th 2013

private message came in today

Good Morning, I hope you enjoyed your day? I am pleased to meet you. My name is George Marshall I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. but I can be as comfortable as at home .. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance.

I will be happy if you can write to me georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. We hope to hear from you soon. George Marshall

Tamara
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Marshall, georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com

Postby Tamara » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:59 pm

this guy just changed his intro some days ago

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

George Marshall ~ georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com

Postby *Dragonessa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:06 pm

No profile pic
http://en.netlog.com/jacksinjohn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :thinking:

Email: georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com

George Marshall <----- :thinking:
Soldier/Police/Security :twisted:
58 years, United, United States

I am pleased to meet you. My name is George Marshall I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. but I can be as comfortable as at home .. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance.

I will be happy if you can write to me georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. We :-o hope to hear from you soon. George
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Virza, virzae@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7262708
Nickname: virzae
Name: Edward Virza
State/Region: Hessen
City: Giessen

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:34 am

davidpet103
David Jerry
61 year old, man from United States

Hello i am General David Petraeus, born in Cornwall-on-Hudson New York on
November 7, 1952,my mother was a librarian while my dad was originally
from Netherlands but immigrated to America so many years ago,i joined the
military Academy immediately after i was through with my
high school in Cornwall,Am an hardworking,caring,loving,understanding,and
God fearing man

i was once married to a woman named paula and she gave me a son named
George but something happened along the way that we both have to go our
separate ways but i cant be single forever thats why am here
seeking and Begging god to provide me with the right woman that i can
spend the rest of my life with as soon as i retire and return from these
mission, and i really do wish the woman will be you so

please tell me about yourself ,how as it been with you ?what are the things
that make you happy?what kind of a man will you call your man?have you
been once married?do you have any kids? do you see yourself getting
married to a military man ? what do you do for a living please i will
really
appreciate if you can get back to me and i must say you

are specially Made and Beautiful
Subject: Hello Beautiful Lady this is David From mydailyflog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

lillywest01@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm

georgebilly01

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

i am cool,loving,understanding and tender.i love to travel and meet new people.i love LOVE and i love those who love LOVE,good sense of humor is an additional advantage and....

........... writes:

Your eyes won't let my thoughts go back to sleep.
Your words draw me across 2000 miles.
I don't know you at all, and yet I know
You better than my friends of many years.

The days I wish to spend with you would be like a tape
I play, rewind, play, rewind, and play.
Whenever I remember something new,
I feel as though you touched me on the cheek.

Let me miss you as the grass awaits the wind,
Or as the morning sky awaits the sun.
Although I look for you in every doorway,
I find only the darkness in my heart.

The greatest crime i would commit now
would be just to pass you without saying these words,
"YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL"

I would like to get to know you,
wont be a bad idea if you send me a reply,
thanks mi lady,would be waiting

PLMN_Subscribers
Subscribers and Data Roaming
divided into /25
Top half for natting subscribers
bottom half for natting internal servers to the internet like Opera-mini services.
Deji Somefun
DS19-AFRINIC
Airtel Head Office,
L2 Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria

Email give a Hit in FB for Lilly West from Florida; lives in Bradford/UK

https://www.facebook.com/lilly.west.9659" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pics show a white Girl

Continues here:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=72192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davidpet103@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 am

davidpet103
David Jerry
61 year old, man from United States
bugged me with different email

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:35 am

leej2684@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6005180137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; John L

Am Campbell a unitary state officer person.i 'm a faithful have a son who lives with my caretaker who looks after him.I really like him and I'm proud of my CARE Since taker and he is the one who took care of my son . . I lost my parents when I was a young teenager , was 12 years old in a plane crash . as a caretaker of my father took me to the army because he wanted me to a great man, and now I'm wish that am.i my son become a great man have such me.don 't here also expect every family that my son and uncle. MAJOR am the general in the army . I have done once already in the Army for the last 29 years and will be home soon Becoming clock here . I was holding sent to Kabul city in Afghanistan for peace ... am looking for serious woman for me I am love and I feel happy again is .. You Cung leej2684@gmail.com write me with my E -mail or you can talk with me on Facebook, I have my son Jack Campbell Collins image there you can add me on facebook furniture by name. thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Talley, d.petraeus78@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:40 am

Waplog
Divedpet
Name Surname: Jeffrey Talley Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
About
I am a Fun loving person,a friend and someone you will love and trust cos Im going to tell you all the things you would like to know about myself

thanks am David by name am from USA am here looking for a trust and holy woman to marry

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

m_ray68@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 am

Ghana scammer using a photoshopped head onto a Petraeus pic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 07#p381307" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Military scams”