It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jonny Ebert, jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Ruddock, jruddock619@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:56 pm

from John Mageau topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p367821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar leads here

also tagged
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000587096
Ruddock J
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

John Ruddock, jruddock619@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Brown, marklili1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 am

badoo
Love Man 56, Shotts, London UK
About me
My name is Mark Brown...., and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U. S. A army but i am now in Syria for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time
Interested in
I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ebert Ken, ebert_ken@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 pm

zorpia
ebert
52, Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl, aged 40‑65, in Hungary.
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 4'3" 195lbs :lol:
Currently Living With Kids

About Me
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonny Ebert, jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 09, 2014 2:01 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/bbebert

NAME - BILL EBERT
EMAIL - ebertbill@yahoo.com

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Ethnicity: Native American :indian: with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color :applause:

About Me
I am first and foremost a faithful mate who doesn't smoke and only drinks socially. I'm a one woman man and would like the same in return.I am a kind man who wants that one special person to be my soul mate, friend and lover.I devote 100% to a relationship.There isn't a half way mark in a relationship,either you want it or you don't.I want to make that woman feel like she is the only woman on earth.I am soft hearted,romantic and very caring.I would like a woman that can handle a lot of attention and give a lot of attention.Being affectionate is very important to me.both giving and receiving.I like to show my feelings all the time,lots of hugs,kisses and touching.she should want to do the same.I enjoy doing a lot of things together,as opposed to"doing our own thing". However,I realize that everyone does need their own space and she should too.I express my inner feelings comfortably and I would appreciate those qualities in that woman.I love a quiet, peaceful night spent with just a bottle of wine and each other.I enjoy listening to music,traveling,walks along the ocean at dusk,making romantic dinners for two,intimate conversations,spontaneity,holding hands,a gentle touch,a hug and kiss just because...I do have my insecurities, but don't we all.We are human!Chemistry is the key.Life is not a dress rehearsal.It's the real thing.Different times,different experiences make life more interesting.I would like someone I can make love to with all the passion and sincerity you could ever imagine.Someone I can be uninhibited with.I need that woman to trust me enough to communicate with me and work out any differences we may have.Honesty and open communication is a must.I am a very forgiving person.

Mail
That is very nice to know. Life is just too short to be hanging around women for parties and meeting in hotels. One needs to settle down with one woman and enjoy life with life with. Have all the fun in life with and grow old together.I will love to know more you as I will tell you more about myself as well so we see how best the future will be for us.Can we keep in touch on yahoo messenger so we can have instant chat? If yes my yahoo id is ebertbill@yahoo.com. Let me have yours as well so we chat now. Hope to hear from you soon.
Bill
PICTURE ALREADY POSTED.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allen Melvin, allenmelvin16@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:15 pm

badoo.com/01288981648/
LovelyPassion, 53
Long Beach, CA
About me
I am a cute caring lovable man, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me.
Interested in
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner..

What about yahoo or email,So that we can exchange pics there and also continue knowing each other if you dont mind..??
Okay,this is my yahoo id,Allenmelvin16 @yahoo.com
Add me at yahoo,so that can continue from there now okay..??

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Ebert Erick - eberterick@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 pm

ebertomatic DateHookup Online Now!
datehookup.com/UserDetail.aspx?fmail=1&userID=276336590

Distance: 6.4 miles away
Height: 6 ft. 0 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: Some College
Income: $25,000 - $50,000
Job: Military
Smoke: Didn't Say
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

About Me
i am an easy going person and i love life to the fullness .. always want good thing around. also a fast learner and same time i love to learn new things ..

Seeking: A woman ages 40 to 90 :mrgreen:

I am a single man with two kids, my wife died some years ago .. my
daughter is 12 years and my son 7 years .. they are with the old nanny
in TN .. i have a home in Brooklyn NY .. work in the Military
(Army)..,.. i will be rounding up my service from the military wen i
get back home i have been in Syria for some month now ..on
peacekeeping mission, i need a nice woman for a serious relationship.
i like your look and i believe with God it gonna work out. ptell me
more about your self and let take it from here.

Greetings!!!
Ebert.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mikenewlife.m@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am

SKYPE - mikenew112
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Skype Name sgt.johnalbert
Full name John
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Skype Name allen.melvin2
Full name Allen Melvin
Location Alford, United States

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Skype Name live:marklili1
Full name Mark Willson
Location United Kingdom

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Skype Name robert26919
Full name robert26919

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Skype Name stephen.ayirebi77
Full name stephen ayirebi
Location accra, Ghana

his other Skype used diff pic, see :
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=81628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

puttingpm@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:25 am

heinmr

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: NC,Summerfield
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am truly a fun-loving, respectful, intelligent, humor oriented man who lives for the positive things in life. Many activities satisfy me to no end. I'm all about the communication and pleasure of knowing various people and helping to bring out the best in them.. Creativity drives me day-to-day whether it is with music, art, relationships, hobbies, Working Hard...the way I would describe myself is that I am a honest, caring, truthful and down to earth person.. I enjoy exercising, being in the outdoors, dancing, going to movies, eating out, traveling, all kinds of music.. People say that I have a lot of patience and am a very caring person.. I like to be around people who like to talk and laugh... I like to surprise people that I care for by presenting gifts, flowers, and many acts of affection...I'd like to date someone who is friendly, outgoing, active, fun loving, happy, a good dancer (or willing to learn) sensitive, intelligent, and hopefully likes camping.. I would like to meet someone who is caring and truthful and who would want to start a serious relationship that will hopefully lead to marriage... I hope to find a woman who is kind, gentle and knows how to be happy. One who is open, honest, intelligent, faithful and emotionally secure; a self-confidence woman who wants to share her life with me! I hope to find someone who I can make feel that she is the most loved woman in the world. I need to feel equally loved in return. I hope to find my soul mate. The one woman God put on earth for me to be with. my perfect match... I am not looking for perfection, Perfection is something we can approach but never achieve.. However, until then I would love to meet a women who is intellectually curious and open to life's pleasures... She must posses confidence and a strong moral compact.. Sense of humor is a must because I love to tease... I'm looking for a real person; a good person who is attractive inside and out... Someone who will know love when it finds them and not be afraid of taking a chance.. That's how I see myself... If you want to find someone who you just can't get enough of, and can't get enough of you, and understand that it sometimes makes absolutely no sense at all, it just is what it is and it's addictive, maybe we're on the same plane... That's pretty intense and frightening for some people... So many people seem to be afraid of FEELING something, or afraid of taking a chance less they get hurt... I am looking for a woman who enjoys working with people... She should like to laugh, joke around, talk and like to cuddle... Hopefully we will have some of the same interests... I am willing to learn new things...I am looking for that special woman that is not into games who want a full relationship someone who wants more out of life... I am just a man who wants to enjoy all life has to offer with someone special. I am laid back person
that enjoys doing all the things area has to offer. I have many interests which include outdoor activities, festivals, day trips weekend get always the beach, the mountains, going out to dinner. Theater, Plays movies or just a walk hand and hand on the beach or the country. Or just staying home for the evening, renting a movie ordering dinner in so we both relax The most important thing in a relationship is trust, honesty, and respect for each other. To hug ,kiss and just hold hands and look into each others eyes All this is a good starting point to a long term relationship. You start with respect and being honest with each other and it builds into trust. Without trust you have nothing. To treat the person you are with the way you want to be treated... To be open and honest with each other, to share the good times and bad, to talk about any problems or things you want and need. Just Get Back to me and tell me how you feel...
Note:Though distance or miles may lie between us, were never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, its measured by the heart.....And don't measure the distance; measure the love

QuadraNet, Inc
OrgId: QUADR-20
Address: 530 W 6th Street
Address: Suite 901
City: Los Angeles
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Mon May 25, 2015 9:25 am

Joe-Williams Mccarthy , redboutcompany@yahoo.com
Date of birth: 7 August
City: Arizona

https:/ /www.facebook.com/henry.ebert.94
https:/ /plus.google.com/102046438363139078745/posts
https:/ /plus.google.com/100997665514071411602/posts
http:/ /vk.com/id302395478

email ;redboutcompany@yahoo.com
IP address is 41.66.208.229
Country; Ghana :twisted: :twisted:
State/Region 01
City ; Accra

Joe-Williams Mccarthy , redboutcompany@yahoo.com
Thank you sweety, my wife died in a car crash. May her soul rest in peace Victor is all I got right now
I wanna thank you for all the love and support you have been giving him. He told me all..Sweety as you already know, am from Arizona USA, am the Ceo Redbout construction company USA. Am single for now. I got a son...... Right now Am at the office. Am gonna have a meeting with my staffs. And my team of experts
Project managers and project coordinators .We gonna link up with my partners in Cambodia on Skype.
I wanna thank you so much for all the love and support you're giving to our son. I am really pleased. Am gonna appreciate you in a special way. You are amazing. Our son is all I got now. Am doing all I can to make him more comfortable. Sweety tell me the truth, are you dating anyone? It's gonna be the dream of our son if he can call you mum for many many years. I wanna like to know if you gonna want that to happen.
Take good care of yourself

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Victor Mccarthy; vikventures4gh@yahoo.com

Postby София » Mon May 25, 2015 9:43 am

Birthday: may 28th (Gemini ? years)
Hometown: Arizona
Place of study: Regional Maritime University (RMU)
Languages: English
Parents: Joe Williams

http:/ /vk.com/id302521532

email; vikventures4gh@yahoo.com
IP address is 41.66.205.121
Country ; Ghana :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
State/Region 01
City; Accra

Skype========= vikventures4gh@yahoo.com
login ; joemccarthy6
name ; Joe Williams Mccarthy
registration ; Arizona, United States

Skype========= vikventures4gh@yahoo.com
login; victorusa20151
name ; Victor

I am from Arizona USA,But am currently in a peace keeping training program in Africa.This is just a training program ok. Many of us were also sent to Asia. After this training programme, we gonna go back USA .And then we gonna sit for the final test..Just 3years..My dad is in USA..He is an engineer, he owns Redbout construction company USA
His name is Joe Williams Mccarthy
Hello mum, I really missed you so much. The Internet is very bad here. I don't know why, maybe because this is Africa and not America. Mum thank you for your letter. Mum I read a lot of books so I know some history. Adolf Hitler wanna conquer the world but he failed. he killed a lot of people. How he died is still mysterious. Mum am I correct? Mum I like history,government, economics and geography. I like mathematics as well. Mum dad told me that he chatted with you. I am so pleased mum, I wanna thank you for this. You are the best mum in the world. I love you so much. Mum the USA ambassador visited us. I was so excited. He encouraged all of us. He said the world is proud of us. Can you imagine that mum? Is it true mum? I just had my dinner mum, noodles,salads and fish...... milk drink. Have you eaten mum? Are you ok? Mum please always have some rest ok. I wanna see you healthy. Mum is dad nice to you? Because he told me that you are a good mum. Mum please always chat with dad. Tell him you want me to visit you on my vacation on July. Mum I really love you and I wanna come see you. Am gonna shop for you here and bring it to you mum .Mum I wanna remind you that my birthday is on the 28 of this month, dad said he got a surprise for me. Mum please remind him when you write him ok. I love you mum. Kiss you mum
Last edited by Igulinka on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: RPO requested not to post his photos

Return to “Military scams”