It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

Postby Sailory » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Wittigiz Borg, wborg@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5980286211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the part I don't like. How do you tell someone else who you are without sounding weird , conceded or full of yourself? well here it goes... I try to treat everyone like I would like to be treated. I have a heart that is as big as it is honest. I love animals, children and the outside. i see beauty in every living thing but i know that all is not good and I can tell the different most of the time. I'm not perfect but I'm working on it ( lol) I'm still 21 in my heart but have the knowledge that of 100 yr old. If you are truly interested with no games in mind then get in touch with me at wborg@yahoo.com , and we will see how it goes,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christopher Witt, christopherwitt16@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 am

badoo
Witt 52, Florida City, FL
About me
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. I Hate lies, cheating and not trustworthy :roll:
Interested in Just that i am looking for a nice, honest, Kind and caring woman, a woman that will love and be with me and also God fearing. :twisted:

thanks for getting back to me ....if you dot mind we can chat on here and see what destiny have for both of us,do you have yahoo or msn cus i know talking on there will be more better than here if you do what your email address?
christopherwitt16@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Witt, christopherwitt16@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

hotmail on MDF
mydailyflog.com/christopher123
Basic 52 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor.I´m loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature I Hate lies, cheating and not trustworthyMy Interests/Hobbies am looking for a nice, honest, Kind and caring woman, a woman that will love and be with me for the Rest of my Life.............. am a miliraty man i work for USA Army

hello how are you doing over there? i am here in searching for the right woman in my life and i came across your profile... if you dont mind can you tell me more about your self better......looking forward to hear back from you soon......here is my email address christopherwitt16@hotmail.com.............Christopher
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:45 pm

This man is on Datehookup, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: sgt.larryweiss@hotmail.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me:

hello babe :mrgreen: ,

my name is Witt larry i am 46year from USA wirton Wv.....i read your profile on DH and i found

out that your new on the site...i am also new on the site and i believe we can work things out

for a long term relationship....i travel a lot and i have been to France and spent 6month in

France Paris....i work as an Automobile engineering in military Army and i am presently in

Afghanistan for peace making now :twisted: .....i have been divorced for 4years now and i have just 1

daughter 25 who has got married and lives with her husband....i am the only son of both my

parent and my mom died when i was 18year while my dad died 6yrs ago now...i have been

living alone for the past 4yrs now and i need a woman in my life now so we can both lives

together and be happy...i need to continue my life with an honest and faithful woman and i

came to the site and i met you and i believe we could work something good out and get

know each other better to meet........i hope to read back from you if u got this message.
Thanks

LARRY

His 2th email:

i got your message lately it due to my works :mrgreen: and i am glad i got your reply...i have my pictures here for u and i hope u will send me back yours as well :disagree: ....i hope to read back from you or add me on msn messenger for a better chat...Thanks
-------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:51 pm

^^ uses a diff. man´s pictures on his Tagged fakey, see : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=63221" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

shamaliciousone
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shamaliciousone » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:56 pm

man32661566
man32661566
am here looking for a right woman staff.sgtbrianwitt at yahu . c o m
Man, 48 years old
Seeking a woman 39 - 95
Miami, Florida
EthnicityCaucasian / WhiteHeight5ft. 7in. Body TypeAverage Hair ColorBlonde Eye ColorBrown Relationship StatusSingle Have children?Grown up Want (more) children?Undecided ReligionCatholic Field of StudyRather Not Say SignTaurus OccupationMilitary EducationSome College Annual Income$50,000-$100,000 SmokesNever DrinksOccasionally
Send Email
Flirt
Hotlist

About Myself

Well..i was born and raised in Florida right there in Miami am currently serving in Afghanistan in support of operation Afghanistan Freedom. My interests are my family, I have a beautiful, loving, , one daughter named Janet , . I love what I do in the military and would suggest a military career to anyone. I am proud to serve for my country and I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if comes to it. GOD BLESS AMERICA..I am a family oriented person..if you really interested in me get me added on messenger or e-mail me from there and lets get to know each other .here is my messenger or email me at staff.sgtbrianwitt at yahu . c o m or text me (510) 565-7822 ..hope to hear from you real soon and i will show you my picture as well because am not good on how to get a picture on here.i will be waiting to hear from you soon

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 am

and his email ID ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Sigmund Sharp
@SigmundSharp
Iran
Or you can follow this one on TWITTER!!! :mrgreen:

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:36 pm

gregwittman@rocketmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993739359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Greg W

Hi babe thanks for your message... I will love to know you more as well. My name is Greg am a Capt. in the army and i work with the UN.
Let me have your email address so that we can chat and get to know ourselves more.
Thanks for that my email is: gregwittman@rocketmail.com. Am a Capt. in the army, where do you work?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

witt_alvarado@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:22 am

ID4U
Witt007
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Looking for a woman between 37 - 69, for serious relationship
I'M Witt the lovely Mr right looking , am fun loving very caring easy to please ,I love JOKES and making someone i love laugh and smile is a priority for me..I enjoy out doors

witt_alvarado@yahoo.com thanks and i hope to read from you soon and may God bless you always

viviana
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby viviana » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:02 pm

I received a message on facebook, have duplicate pictures again with another fake profile
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/witt.barron" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
here is his message:
Conversazione iniziata oggi
12:40
Witt Freddy Barron
Hi, How are you doing? I go by the name Witt Frank, I'm so new on here and I was just checking out profiles on this site when I came across your lovely profile, you are really attractive and there is no man in his right Sense that can pass all that with out taking the courage to say hello to you just as I did, I am so sure you must have read from alot of good looking young man and may probably not be interested in someone like me but I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't say Hi... Hope we can get to know each other and who knows?... I look forward to hear from you soon.Until I hear from you again
Stay Golden

viviana
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby viviana » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I noticed in a lot of fake profiles on facebook, like this, that if you mark a start and end date of employment will always return the same year. my question: is there a technical reason for this or is it always the same person who prepares the fake profiles and always puts the same year?
Last edited by minerva on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out vivian post quote

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:23 pm

not same person but mugus share their format and always copy and paste over and over again. No wonder if lot common in every fake page, they only change name and pics but keep used same format ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:00 pm

just deleted on CS
steven00001
looking for serious relationship
I am a: 41 yr-old man seeking women, 45-67
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes

About me:
I'm good and nice person... When i was 5 year old my mother always told me that Happiness was the Key to Life. When i went to School. They asked me What I wanted to be when i grew Up. I wrote down (Happy) They Told me I didnt Understand the Assignment and I told them they didnt Understand Life....Steven Hi thanks for looking at my profile, clean chat only please. I am a shy, loving, caring and sensitive man. I have one son now.. I am looking for that special person to share my life with. I would like to become friends first and foremost and go from there. I love walking holding hands. kissing slowly and softly, and looking into each others eyes as we hold each other close. yes I'm a hopeless romantic. I like to be treated with respect and give it back tenfold. I have many interests some of which include photography, reading, I also play the violin and the piano. I consider myself to be very caring and loving. I am however quite a shy person. please come say hello lolz.

I’m looking for:
I am looking for that special person to share my life with. I would like to become friends first and foremost and go from there. I love walking holding hands. kissing slowly and softly, and looking into each others eyes as we hold each other close..

Education: Masters Degree
Income: $150,000+

add me on yahoo w_sigmund@yahoo.com

email address already here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 07#p315207" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ladybugooxx
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladybugooxx » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 pm

hello room well ive been contacted by this man on contiror.com. Well he goes by now the name Richard Mark Williams, lol. His email now is richardmark236@ymail.com. He has not asked for money yet but he did ask me to request leave for him from Iraq. this is what was sent to me for the leave... this is the email address for the leave he gave me .....leaveoffice@usarmy.com

Instruction on how to collect leave for your love one from Iraq

We receive your request about getting leave for col Richard mark Williams,we run some check on col Richard Mark Williams document we notice that he have no record of NEXT OF KIN (NOK) we want to suggest that the registration of (NOK)should come 1st before the the leave request,you can as well processed with the leave request,what you need to do is to re request for the the leave if you have not conclude on the (nok)process

the choice is your to request for the month your which to applying for,col.Richards mark Williams,leave transit,the base in Iraq will be copy and your army will be release to come home.

Yours Sincerely.
Secretary
Dr. Joseph Westphal
US army

I forwarded this back to him and told him i did not understand what this ment. He told me that he would email them to add me as his nexr of kin (nok)

Return to “Military scams”