It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Raymond T. Odierno

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary John; <mary.john659@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Username: maryjohn

Email: mary.john659@yahoo.com

User IP 41.215.162.15

Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
maryjohn

About me
Hello, I am a single girl, I am not here for adventure, but for something very serious

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mary John; <mary.john659@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

kratoz2266@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:58 pm

kratoz2266@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5989964880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

• Kratoz2266
Dernière activité :il y a 3 heures
Consultations de profil :261 fois
Phrase d'accroche :Y don't u try something new...Yesterday is gone,Today u know and tomorrow u don't.Be wise!!!
Membre depuis :le 26 mai, 2013

Lieu :Arlington, VA
Statut relationnel :Célibataire
Intérêts : Potes, Une relation sérieuse
Langues :English
Origine ethnique :Caucasien(ne)/Blanc(he)
Religion :Chrétien(ne)
Orientation :Hétéro
• À mon propos
o Musique:All kind of music
o Films:All kind of movies
o Rêves:having a wonderful woman as a friend and wife
o Meilleurs attraits:smile,face and bald head
o À mon propos:
i have a great respect for all of nature , and a fond appreciation of all forms of life , i dont tak anything or anyone for granted , i am a very well balanced and responsible individual , i dont play games with peoples feelings or emotions , nor do i put up with people playing with my feelings , im very sensitive , kind , gentle , warmhearted , loving , affectionate , caring , sympathetic , understanding , compassionate , honest , sincere , trustworthy , reliable , and loyal , i dont lie or manipulate people as i dont want to be lied to either , i have alot of integrity , morals , values , standards , ethics , and i live according to my convictions as they make me who i am today

try kratoz2266@yahoo.com and Yahoo avatar hits to general Odierno...

Image :D

https://plus.google.com/+RayOdierno/photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nice pics of General Odierno

Found this Tagged's pic on his real FB
https://www.facebook.com/RayOdierno/photos_stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Message on Tagged
Hi there i am Ray...Checking tru and found the profile nice and your pics are outstanding...I like to know you more..tell me more about yourself.. Hope to chat with you soon...Hope you have a wonderful day!!! Ray xxx

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Gen. Raymond T. Odierno

Postby hook » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 am

raymond_oedino@yahoo.com Fish meet Fish,,,,,, :mrgreen: BAIT!!!!
raymondoedino Profile
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Email dating site
Hello, I like your profile a lot, I am General :mrgreen: Raymond Oedino, US Army
currently on a foreign mission in Afghanistan. I want us to friends, do try
and reply me to private E-mail ID raymond_oedino@yahoo.com so that I will
be able to chat with you, I will await your reply soon, Do have a great day,
Regards,
Ray.t

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

richardolivant1960@gmail.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:09 am

vk.com/id200402152
Raymond-T Odierno
richardolivant1960@gmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Genray Odierno - genray.odierno@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:49 pm

MDF = raymond404
Raymond Odierno /
54 year old, man from United States
:) Message from raymond404
Date: 27 Jul 10:44:21
Topic: Hello
"Hi my name is Raymond, I am here to look for my soul mate Im an honest man
and I have an honest woman of my life, so if you are looking for a partner contact me back so I can talk about more better thank genray.odierno @ yahoo.com
"Ok you can just tell me a little about yourself and send a message to your e-mail address
do not get it

Photo stolen from FB> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email »»
1. Hi, how are you today, I hope that's all right, and thank you very much for you, contact us by e-mail, you can give me .. so my name is Raymond and I want fair woman in my life, and therefore we will contact you mydaliflog .. so I will be happy to know more about you
Thanks waiting to hear from you again

2. Hi thank for the gift you send to me, but i want to know you more That is the question ask you .. what is you full name and Which did you work doing for you living .. and what are you looking for and just want you to tell me about yourself thank

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IP: 41.66.235.216 / Ghana, Accra
Decimal: 692251608
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2013 9:08:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi Raymond is me

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 am

Gen. Noble Bright, gennoblebright@yahoo.com

single123
Genb
State: California
City: los angles
Zip Code: 50001
Description: I am General Noble Bright from USA, i am here to meet friends.

Hello,
How are you? Hope fine? I felt interested to contact you after going through your profile. I will really like to know you better.
Well my name is Gen.Noble.Bright,from United States. But my friends call me General. I am 59yrs of age, been married before but now divorced . I pray to God I will find the kind of woman I want in you.
Here is my email address for further communication;
(gennoblebright@yahoo.com)
Regards,
Gen. Noble.Bright.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm

^^same pic and email:

General Noble Bright
About me
I am general noble bright 59 years old from usa i am here to meet friends.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 10:02 am
City, State, Province
Los Angeles
Marital Status
Divorced
Ethnicity
Other
Occupation
Soldier
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

genb: hello i will like my friends to know me

kumbor41@gmail.com
Hello Hello, How are you? Hope fine? I felt interested to contact you after going through your profile. I will really like to know you better. a Well my name is Gen.Noble.Bright,from United States. But my friends call me General. I am 59yrs of age, been married before but now divorced . I pray to God I will find the kind of woman I want in you. Here is my email address for further communication; (gennoblebright@yahoo.com) Regards, Gen. Noble.Bright.

IP: 41.66.224.87 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

ramonwaffle@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 am

ramonwaffle@yahoo.com
Ramon147 .confirio

About Me
I am single and looking for true love and trust in a woman, life is never a bed of roses. We all have good and bad side effect of love. Though life has not been fair to me but i believe we all have our reasons about love and life. I have been lied and cheated to and i don't want to be a victim of such anymore. But we can't allow the past to keep away our feet from what we know we want for our lives. Though i never wanted to love anymore but i find too hard to be alone and share the pains of been alone and not loved or not in love. Am Caring , Loving and Understanding
Dating Site Email

Hello Beautiful..Am Colonel Raymon, 48 years old single father of 21 years old son..Am a colonel in USA but presently deployed here in Afghanistan for the peace making of the country.. Have been a Widow for 15 years since i lose my wife.. Now am looking for a long time relationship for the rest of my life ....I would love to know more about you if you have interest ..you can write to my email or you add me on messenger for chat if you dont mind ( ramonwaffle@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to read back from you ..Thanks Raymon Waffle

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: ramonwaffle@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 pm

now on badoo
Raymond 48, Gallipolis, OH
I'm flirtatious and a thrill-seeker. I'm as funny and alluring as ever. I also have a confidence that is very attractive. I'm the type of person who enjoys having a lot of fun, and that is so easy going, you'll love it! My personality is, I would say kind of a passionate type of person. I am 6'0 tall. I am happy, adventurous, spontaneous, elegant, and smart. I love to play golf and I rank it as … the neatest game on earth. I have a great career! I love the movies, concerts, and live music, and just reading the paper is so nice. I love the ocean and nothing is better than a warm night on the beach. I invest a great deal of energy in personal love, and I am very idealistic and romantic about relationships. I make a thoughtful, considerate friend. Relationships are like an art, one that requires time, attention, and creative effort and good humor. Integrity is a must no liar's don't send your representative, it's such a heart break. I'm sensual, upfront, straight forward, a funny sense of h

you are a beautiful woman and i do really love to get to know more about you ....you can give me your messenger so we can get to chat or you add me from there ramonwaffle@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Akintunde Babson, babsona@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 am

now on badoo

you are a beautiful woman and i do really love to get to know more about you ....you can give me your messenger so we can get to chat or you add me from there ramonwaffle@yahoo.com
Mugu decided to be "honest" (ie: busted!)......

lol...that was my name on facebook .....ok let me have your yahoo messenger then or you add me on my real messenger so we can get to chat someday...i dont know if you are going to like a black guy like me but am full of love to give to you cos i love the kind of woman you are and i hope you can be the best for me too add me Angel and let get this started .. babsona@ymail.com

Received: from [199.255.212.199]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:20:20 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 199.255.212.199
Organization: AnchorFree
Services: Confirmed proxy server

How are you doing ....My name is Babalola Akintunde but friends call me Babson ...i would love if you call me that as well ...lol.. Am Originally from Nigeria. Am 5'7 tall , Brown eye and black hair...Am 29 years old single never married and no kids...Am a university Graduate ...Honestly am looking for the love of my life.... I dont care about the Age or distance cos i believe when it comes to love, I don't really think age or distance matters as long as the love is there and its for real. Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a guy ...lol?
Am caring loving and understanding...I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well. i believe that god leads and directs our path.I love swimming,taking walks down the park,observing nature,running and walking,i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side,I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other.
I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone..I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a good man.
One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges.Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic man to be my partner..Maybe you...who knows
There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. yes anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy. I cant imagine any better thing than being with my woman at the moment and look into Her eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. i wish she could hold me and cuddle me in his arms right now, cus, im very lonely and i need a companionship. Am very good on bed and am looking for the woman to share the love and sexual feelings together ..
I will have to stop here ...I just told you real about me ...hope you can tell me more about yourself and what you really looking for in life... I will look forward to read more from you and if possible we talk on cam someday so you know who really i am...please send your pic to me if you think i can be the guy in your life and let me know if we can keep this for real ....Thanks for contacting me..I wait to read more from you ...have a nice day and take good care of yourself..Babson
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Akintunde Babson, babsona@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 pm

now on badoo

:mugu:

Received: from [41.206.11.27] NIGERIA :twisted:
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

yes that is me on netlog...what is your name on there as well so i can find you ...I guess am not the type you are looking for ???

netlog
akintundebabson
online male - 28 years, Lagos, Nigeria

:pee:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:48 am

generalraymondt_o@yahoo.com

genraymondodierno7
Gen.Raymond Odierno
58 years old - male - United States

junkmails:
Good day,My names is General Raymond ,I just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,still new to this online stuffs,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through this site so i thought i should give it a try,i hope you are also single and searching like i do,i also notice the distance between us so don't let it scare you away Love will always find you.....write me back

Wow really...i am new here on this dating site , can we chart over on yahoo messenger ....if you have yahoo messenger send me your yahoo id so we chart over there and know more about each other okay ....
This my yahoo id: { generalraymondt_o@yahoo.com } i am waiting to hear back from you soon .. i am not often to chart here too ... just looking for soul mate ...
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank brown, okecyokecy@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:24 pm

datehoopup
frankbrown4real
Am a simple and fun to be with, I need a matured dating.

Dear can we chat more on messenger chatting here is too slow.
okecyokecy@yahoo.com

:mugu:
https://www.facebook.com/rehki.okecy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rehki Victor Okecy
Studied at Delsu
Lives in Warri, Nigeria
From Warri, Nigeria
:pee:
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 pm

MDF: andstan
Andrew Stanley /
47 year old, man from United States
:mrgreen:
Message from andstan
Date: 14 Oct 4:20:41 p.m.
Hi, I'm Andrew Stanley and would like to be your friend and know more about you, I am a widower, I'm an engineer with us army, currently stationed in Afghanistan on peacekeeping missions, I'm not the regular site due to the nature of my job as a soldier, please feel free to contact me through my private e-mail address (andstan75@yahoo.com) and will be looking forward to read from you.
Regards,
Andrew

:) picture is already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 am

When you love someone, it's something.
When someone loves you, it's another thing.
When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return ..
I will like to be your good friend and i want to get to know you more so That we can get acquainted with each other and develop our relationship.
i love your pictures and you will love to see more of it
i hope to see you soon about a messenger

IP: 41.203.69.1. / Nigeria
Date: Tue, 15 October 2013 2:19:54 -0700
Subject: Hello my love
X-ONET_PL-MDA-Spam: YES

Return to “Military scams”