It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chris Graham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Graham, sgt_jordangraham@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:15 pm

BP
jordangraham
Sex: Male

personal message
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate man. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat me the way you want to be treated..

Image Image

Image Image

Jordan Graham, sgt_jordangraham@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: sgt. Thompson Park, sgt.thompsonpark@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:20 pm

confirio
SGT JAMES GRAHAM
41 / Male / Straight
Last online November 11, 2013.
Joined August 6, 2013. Living in Torrance, California.

About Me
I am 5 11ft tall,156mbls,black eye gray hair.I am currently in Afghanistan, with a National Guard, Infantry unit on deployment. I am also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. I have been to many different places in the world, experienced many cultures, drank their beer, passed out in a topless beach in the Seychelles Islands. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army.Any other questions,drop me a line, and If it's not a matter of national security, I will answer to the best of my ability, so help me god! I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I m a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in,take a walk at night and watch the Brilliant and beautiful Stars in the Sky. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously. I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded,I guess i found you,well gotta see as we go with this babe cos i am ready to settle down and have a good family Home.Now wanna stay with my family,care and protect them plus live together as one big family,i am sincerly ready to relocate if that's necessary.I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both.I like hunting and swimming,hose ridding...mostly outdoor activities

same pics

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jordan Graham, sgt_jordangraham@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 pm

migente
jordangraham
Sex: M ale
Race: White
Ethnicity: Mexican, Other

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtparkdavid@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:48 pm

waplog.com/sgtpark
sgtpark
Male , 52, Divorced
United States , ARIZONA
About
i;m sgtpark david i'm not here to play game i'm here to look for my missing part for you to known more about me you can add me *** sgtparkdavid@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chris Graham

Postby Igulinka » Thu May 08, 2014 1:31 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/chrisgraham

EMAIL - chrisgraham59@yahoo.com

Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Ethnicity: Native American :indian: / Other Eye Color

About Me
i am Chris and i like talking but very shy...once we get to know each other then you know i like to talk

Mail
hey,am christopher by name, am from phoenix az, was introduced to this site by a friend
still checking if there are real humans here
lol...this got me cracking, i mean people who are not impersonators
So you've met some dubious :shock:
men here too?
oh ok..maybe you message me on chrisgraham59@yahoo.com

PICTURE ALREADY POSTED.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Tikaani
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tikaani » Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 pm

He´s back again... now he is on a german community for searching a partnership
finya.de/User/profile/3159246/6691b39f6fd9839730231ef36f76c29a48eb0fd3

He is still using at time the name Graham Edward and further still the stolen pictures.

FB-Profile
.facebook.com/graham.edward.52/about

His email-adress is grahamedward@yahoo.com

I have to tell, I was wrighting for 10 days with him... but something was not correct - so I tryed to find out something about this person.
In this moment I´m writing here I report the profiles I´ve found to every supprot - even facebook
Last edited by Tikaani on Sat May 17, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 17, 2014 2:22 pm

If it is a free dating or social site, don't bother. He'll just make a fresh profile which won't be found by Google until someone else reports it. Do you want to make your own post worthless by deleting its content this way? Is it a paid matchmaking account? These are often done with stolen accounts or credit cards. Please report these to the appropriate site administrator.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Tikaani
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tikaani » Sat May 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Ok - real thanks for answer. :)

The account in that community is deleted.

I´ve found out, that´s not only one person who is writing. There must be three... one in that community, one right by Afganhistan, an one near Sudan because there´s a different in the time shift of one hour - I checkt out on email speach. The one who is writing in the community asked me today where I have been :roll: - though there was about two days only email converstion.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian Graham, brian_graham46@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 19, 2014 8:56 pm

datehookup
lovelybear76
Im looking for an honest, reliable, kind, caring woman to share some good times with, but we all know sometimes we have to share bad times too. I am very affectionate, and romantic, and would love that trait in a woman too......Its not always about what you've got but more about the people in your life who you care about

do you get to chat sometimes? you can add me on the messenger with this brian_graham46@yahoo.com.i hope to hear from you soon...

Image. Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Park Smith, parksmith196@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:55 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3427194
park
Male, 49 Years Old
From Austin, TX

. wow you are looking beautiful can we chat my name is park smith and i am new on here i am from united state i was born in Austin texas and raised up in washington seattle can we chat here is my email parksmith196@yahoo.com or you add me on facebook park smith i hope to see your message soon

Image. Image. Image

yahoo

Fakebook
facebook.com/park.smith.50
Park Smith
Worked at Military officer
Studied at Oxnard College
Lives in Seattle, Washington

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Park Smith, parksmith196@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 pm

@Bix
your buddy is not true to you
he wrote me from Seattle
'am in seattel now :lol: '
how are you doing my name is park smith i am from united state and i am new here i will like to know more about you if you dont mind and can we chat so that we can get to know each other i am not always online here do you have yahoo messenger here is my i d parksmith196@yahoo.com you can add me up

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Graham Mudock, grahammudock848@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:33 pm

747-999-8896

badoo.com/01280496180/
Graham mudock, 43
Los Angeles, CA
am a simple and lively person that takes life to be a wonderful envrnment of happiness

can i have your email add or mobile number?
747-999-8896

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtgrahammill@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 pm

waplog
millgraham
Male , 48 , Divorced
Name Surname: mill graham
Lives in Algeria,
Hello I am Segtmill-graham i am 44yrs old,i am 5'5' ft tall, am from california stationed at fort Irwin base, i am currently serving USA Army

add me on my yah00mail I'd...sgtgrahammill...that's my yah00 I'd

additional pix

Image Image

code1719
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby code1719 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Seems this is going on again.

A female friend of mine had been asking me questions regarding the military. I eventually found out that a person had contacted her through Tagged.com under the name Graham. As a military member, many things she said about this person roused many suspicions. According to her, this person stated that they were in the military, currently serving in Russia. Person stated that they lived in New York and would return within a couple of weeks. My friend had asked if he could call and he stated that they were not allowed to have personal phones, he had to use the "camp phone". Also stated that using this phone would cost $300 to place a call (maybe if calling from Pluto using long distance plans of the 80s). I asked to see his pictures and did a Google image search which brought me here.....first result. My guess is this person is playing it cool and not exactly asking for money, but hopes that someone offers.

There is one picture that I do not think has been shared yet so I will upload with this post.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 am

code1719

Please tell your friend that she is being scammed by West African mafia using this handsome man photos. Please try to get their email address and phone numbers to post.
Please serve your friend with this info from Army CID: http://www.cid.army.mil/romancescam.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She MUST BLOCK and IGNORE without confronting them please.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”