It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 am

lead to fishmeetfish

davidrobinson303030 Profile: I am Looking for a Woman that need Love and a Woman that is Ready to be Loved.
View Comments

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

About Me
I am Looking for a Woman that need Love and a Woman that is Ready to be Loved..a Woman that will be loving and caring..a Woman that is responsible and a Woman that is hardworking..a Woman that has love in abundance and is Ready to give it out..a Woman that needs care and support in Life..A Woman that will be there for me In The Good and Bad time of my life..a Woman that we will live together and Bear children and a Woman that will Love our Kids and take Good care of them and a Woman that we will like happily.

My Perfect First Date
My dream is to get married one day have a children Again if we can . I know what it takes to operate a home. I do not spend money on foolish things where you know you need to spend it on something you really need. Don�??t get me wrong. There is nothing wrong to spend something on some fun things to enjoy life with but must use it wisely to make good discernment.

To contact davidrobinson303030 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must have a profile picture.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

David Robinson, david_robinson303030@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 am

also mass-mails on fishmeetfish as davidrobinson303030

davidrobinson303030 Profile: I am Looking for a Woman that need Love and a Woman that is Ready to be Loved.
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man

About Me
I am Looking for a Woman that need Love and a Woman that is Ready to be Loved..a Woman that will be loving and caring..a Woman that is responsible and a Woman that is hardworking..a Woman that has love in abundance and is Ready to give it out..a Woman that needs care and support in Life..A Woman that will be there for me In The Good and Bad time of my life..a Woman that we will live together and Bear children and a Woman that will Love our Kids and take Good care of them and a Woman that we will like happily.

My Perfect First Date
My dream is to get married one day have a children Again if we can . I know what it takes to operate a home. I do not spend money on foolish things where you know you need to spend it on something you really need. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong to spend something on some fun things to enjoy life with but must use it wisely to make good discernment.

his junk:
how are you doing today,how was your family and friends out there with you,i want you to know that here is the email address,david_robinson303030@yahoo.com,here is the email address you needed to get to know more about me......i want you to mail me and tell me all about you..........
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gregory Ken, greggyken00@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 am

No picture on matchdoctor, but yahoo avatar and FB lead here

matchdoctor
greggyblueeyez
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 68
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Im a cool,simple,down to earth man with gsoh, looking for my missing rib, that special woman to love me for me, treat me like her king and give me reasons to smile.. im also ready to do twice as that for her... im an outgoing man who likes trying new things, laughing and hold me woman's hand in public.. A woman whos gonna comfort me when i cry and make me happy when im sad.... just treat me like your king and i will treat you like my queen. no games,no drama pls.... not too demanding, am I?

Hi gorgeous, I'm really intrigued to your cute smile, greggyken00@yahoo.com is my email, let me have yours too and let's take it from there.xx

FB
http://www.facebook.com/gregory.ken.1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gregory Ken
Studied at New Mexico State University
Lives in San Antonio, Texas
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: waynerobert123@yahoo.com

Ip adress: 93.186.23.96 - African Blackberry

His email to me:

Hello there. I'm sending the pics again. So tell me more about you :disagree: . What do you do? How long have you been on this online datiNg stuff? Got any kids? And have you met anyone off the dating site? If yes what is your experience? Your ideal kind of man? Stay sweet and hope to hear fromm you soon. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Wayne

email ID hit to FB with pics already posted here
https://www.facebook.com/wayne.robert.165?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

karinlovebug
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby karinlovebug » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:12 am

he is already back and goes by the name Tommy Wright and this is his email addy tomwright111@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 am

welcome to RS Karin , thanks for the update. if you still have other info feel free to post them :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

staffsgtmark@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:36 pm

matchdoctor
Mark47607
46-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 80
Los Angeles, California, United States
i am a man full of human and respect,caring, loving and kind hear ted. i am here online looking for a woman ready for a serious relationship, i need a woman to love and i want to be loved

like your profile and i like to know more about you, i am a single dad looking for a passioate and caring woman ready for a serious relationship if interested add or email me on
yahoo on staffsgtmark i hope to here from you soon
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 pm

tomwright111@yahoo.com in Netlog

tomwright111
male - 51 years, Los Angeles, United States

Name :tommy wright
Date of birth: 04/04/1962
Native language :English

janetjhb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janetjhb » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi,

He's using the name Wayne Kennedy on militarycupid.com (waynekennedy49@yahoo.com). All the same photos. Still feel very raw inside so will provide more info if required at a later stage.

Regards,
Janet

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:50 pm

welcome to RS :) his email ID waynekennedy49@yahoo.com leads to FB

Wayne Kennedy
About
Worked at United States Governement
Studied at University of London
Past: Fort McMurray Composite High
Lives in San Antonio, Texa
From Fort McMurray, Alberta
Joined Facebook
April 25

pics already posted

maintmerc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maintmerc » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am

I am the real owner of these photos. Not sure which African piece of crap stole my photos from me but I believe they were taken from an old MySpace account. I have received several messages from women who have actually located the real me and they have told me about the scammers using my photos.
First of all, if you can't spot a Nigerian email and differentiate it from a genuine American, Brit, Aussie, or European's message. perhaps you shouldnt be answering any emails from strangers. You should be able to know within the first 2 or 3 sentences that something is wrong.
Second, anyone who asks you for something before you have met them in person is fake or scamming (or both). If you get a messge from someone you haven't met in person, tell him to turn on his camera, write your name on a piece of paper, and hold it up to the screen. If that doesn't happen and you still fall for the scam, you probably deserve to learn a lesson from one of these pricks.
That being said, I hope the loser(s) that use my photos burn in hell after they are torn apart with machetes by a neighboring tribe. Bad enough to use my photos but to also put pictures of my daughter there is total bullshit.
And for the record, if you ever receive a real email from me, it wont be full of flowery romance crap and African English. Wake up people.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:36 am

thanks for your statement and welcome!! sorry your pictures are abused by scammers. Yes, most pictures used in scams are lifted from old Myspace accounts and Facebook.
Could you please let us know your first name, so we can put a disclaimer at the beginning of the topic, that pictures are stolen from you?
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

maintmerc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maintmerc » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 am

My real first name is Tom.

Lizl13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Henry Kingsley/Wayne Kennedy/Fred Kennedy, hkingsley38@yahoo

Postby Lizl13 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:21 am

Make a coffee and pull up a chair as this will be a lengthy post - Sorry in advance!

Henry Kingsley

Back in 2011 I received a friend request from what I thought was a US Soldier as he told me he was a Sergeant in the US Army. I accepted his friend request and started chatting. It wasn't long before he was telling me how much he loved me then he wanted to come to me but had to apply for leave through his Commander but in order for that to happen I would have to send him money. He sent me a couple of forms to fill out and kept on about when was I going to send the money for his leave. I told him that he wouldn't be getting any money as I know that US Soldiers get leave but do not have to pay for it under any circumstances.

He then tried the emotional blackmail saying that I didn't care about him that if he dies it's all my fault etc etc etc.

He pursued me sending him money over for his leave for a while longer before he deactivated his Facebook account so I was then unable to see it and soon after stopped emailing me.

The email address he used was hkingsley38@yahoo.com

While searching through my email addresses I found one of his emails

am missing you honey....... please i want you to try and look for your half payment of my transit to you...... I've remit the half of mine yesterday.....so please try to look for the half which is $600.....i really wanna be with you soon liz.... i cant wait to be with you honey...... let me know when you get the money..... i'll try to come online so we can talk better online......i love you so much Liz.....

*************************************************************************************************************************

Wayne Kennedy

About two weeks ago I was on Facebook when I saw a friend request pop up, so clicked to see who it was and nearly died. The profile picture was that of the chap who told me his name was Henry Kingsley back in 2011.

I thought ok let's have a bit of fun....I accepted his friend request and we started chatting. He asked for my email address so gave it to him and received the following email from him

Hello Sunshine ,
Thank you for sending me your email address ,am so glad and happy to hear from you today and i will love to tell you what i like in a woman..
Am on here seeking for someone to spend the rest of my life with....i don't mind relocating with the right woman i meet on here and i must say u are my first and only contact for now.....what am looking for in my woman!!!I'm Looking For A Lady that would be able to take me as i am and not trying to change me.Nice to me. • Friendly • Educated or willing to learn something new or improve herself in any way. • Someone who is not negative or cynical.
Someone who is not hateful or prejudice. Someone who has good taste.....Someone with good self-esteem. • Passionate • Affectionate A snuggle bug (yes, sometimes even I, get a headache and just want to snuggle). • Romantic (candlelight, nice dinner, soft music, bubble bath, cards, flowers, picnics, surprises, etc.) •She must Love kids and takes good care of her families and not Being self-centered. I would like to meet someone that i can treat like a Queen and hope to have such treats in return. Someone who is a gentle, Non-violent or angry all the time.,Someone who likes a good argument once in a while. • Someone who likes a good discussion and can agree to disagree. Believes in a partnership. • Someone who is willing to share the good as well as the bad, in a relationship. • Someone who is willing to work at a relationship (does not give in when the going gets tough). • Someone who does not pout when he does not get what he wants or his own way.•Does not go to bed angry,Does not use drugs.... Someone who is a little on the wild and crazy side. • A helper • Someone Pretty just as you are (cares about her appearance). •Someone who leads by example (not a "do as I say, not as I do" type).... • A social drinker but not a drunk. • Someone who is supportive of me, my decisions and the things I am working on. • Someone who shares my interests (you don't have to share all of them, but some would be nice). • Someone who takes me and/or my plans into consideration,Some people have described me as creative, intelligent, perceptive and loyal. On the flip side.....some people have also described me as stubborn and somewhat of a perfectionist although that is lessening as I get older. Some things that I need in my life are a sense of purpose, a sense of humor, the feeling of gratitude for my life, the love and respect of my family and friends, new experiences, someone to share all of the above and a great cup of coffee.How would you like it if we both get to drink coffee together?I believe that life is a work in progress. There are so many things in life to enjoy and share. Quiet time is as important to me as learning and experiencing new things.. Cuddling in front of a movie, listening to music or sitting on the shore of an ocean watching the waves crash with someone I care for is about as healing as it gets. Just sitting quietly and listening without the feeling that we have to keep up a conversation ...it is a very comforting feeling. I tend to be self-reliant and do not enjoy depending solely on others. I try to be objective in decision making and not let emotions bias my decisions. I am open and honest in my communication and do not like to leave issues to smolder. I would rather bring problems into the open to discuss and resolve.Let me drop for here and looking forward to hearing from u soonest.

I began asking questions about him and he soon put up his guard, asking me "why so many questions?"

On his Facebook page he had one other friend a female from the US so I messaged her via Facebook to see what she could tell me about this Wayne Kennedy who changed his name on Facebook to Fred Kennedy (I asked about the change of name he said it was in memory of an old friend :liar: ). I started chatting to this lady and told her what I knew about this chap. I soon established that she had already parted with money and sent it to him so he could get leave....but surprise surprise, he hasn't yet shown up at any arranged dates.

I found the info on this guy Henry Kingsley and posted the link on this Wayne Kennedy's Facebook page. He went silent for a while then asked me for my Facebook log in and password details - AS IF!

Me and this other lady became friends on Facebook and he noticed this, he asked who she was, so told him she was a distant cousin from my father's side and found each other by chance.

He then went on the defensive telling me he loves his lady. I asked if he had just met her on the Internet or had he ever met her? He told me that he had met in person, which I knew was not the case as she had already told me she had sent him a lot of money and he hadn't showed yet.

I asked this lady if she had an email address from this Wayne or Fred and gave her the one he sent me meail from which is

wayne4realuv@hotmail.com

This lady was surprised he had given me the above email address then gave me the one she had for him

waynekennedy49@yahoo.com

I put this email address in Google and found this......

Postby minerva on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:50 pm
welcome to RS his email ID waynekennedy49@yahoo.com leads to FB
Wayne Kennedy
About
Worked at United States Governement
Studied at University of London
Past: Fort McMurray Composite High
Lives in San Antonio, Texa
From Fort McMurray, Alberta
Joined Facebook
April 25

He kept asking me why so many question's, I told him it was the Police Officer coming out in me. He said sorry and then either blocked me or deactivated his account.

So a re-cap on the name
Henry Kingsley
Wayne Kennedy
Fred Kennedy
Kelvin Mark

Oh - this lady also mentioned a guy called Monroe who was this Waynes friend so tried to find him. His name is Monroe Edward and I believe he and this Wayne are working women together.

The common face in all this is this guy.......WATCH OUT FOR HIM!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry Kingsley/Wayne Kennedy/Fred Kennedy, hkingsley38@y

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 am

one of his favorite playgrounds in badoo
found over 6 profiles there :D

pics are already posted in the main thread

Return to “Military scams”