It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maupin; <maupin.russle@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:06 pm

mauffM

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

Hello my name is Maupin am a soldier i work for my country the United State Marine Corp am single never married before,i would love to meet nice people on here and then we see where it leads.

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Maupin; <maupin.russle@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Miller, anthony_miller21@Yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 13, 2015 1:18 am

badoo.com/01329887049/
Anothony Miller, 56

Appearance: 5' 8'' (173cm), 90lbs (41kg) :mrgreen: , average body, black hair and brown eyes

I enjoyed reading your your profile . I can't recall when I had a more pleasant time. Everything felt so natural, and you were very easy to talk to. i wouldn't mind if we can chat much more okay .
i wouldn't mind if you can mail me as well anthony_miller21@YAHOO.COM

meetme.com/member/123116008
Anothony Miller
56, Male
Tempe, Arizona

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthony Miller, anthony_miller21@Yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 13, 2015 11:20 pm

To anthony_miller21@Yahoo.com
Opened 2015/05/13
Location Tempe, Arizona, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on node244.dualstartnetworks.com (66.85.139.244:10544)---> secured servers llc proxy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anthony Miller, anthony_miller21@Yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed May 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Hello xxx,how are you doing hope you having a great day over there , i got your message .......xxx i will like to tell you much more about myself. I'm Sgt. Anthony Maupin I'm 56yrs old, I'm 5'8' Ft Tall, Am from Texas Houston i work with the united nation u s army currently on peacekeeping mission . am divorced three years ago with a son , i would describe myself as a kindhearted person sometimes too kind for my own good but that's the person i am. i had been in the service now going to 20yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality. I lost my Dad 15yrs ago. He was a nice father and brother to me, My dad was a successful business man before he die, My dad real parents were from united state,his Foster parents are from Australia but they move to Texas I'm the only child of my parents. My dad told me the story how he and my mom met when he was on a business trip to PA. He said my mom was working in the hotel he lodged at.....He told me he was walking down the street in the evening of a fateful day and he saw my mom walking down home, he saw he have sight her from the first day he checked into the Hotel cos my mom was the Receptionist, he said my mom showed him places in PA and they decided to settle down there.Thats was how my parents got married.. I missed him so much cos he is a good friend to me and he made me to believe in myself. I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man. I love kids and pets. .. What do you seek in your ideal man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies. I am an easy going person with a great sense of humor....Kind,lovely,generous,faithful,loving,down to earth,humble,loyal,understanding,truthful,trustworthy,friendly...I hope to find the same qualities in the person that I am seeking for as a friend or something beyond. I believe life without love is like an harp without string,everyone needs love,and i think i deserve a good woman. i love to walk along the beach with my woman holding hands,seeing the breeze and talking romantic stories.and also watching the sunset together. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people. Have a good sense of humor. Do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy. I think that it speaks you more. My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. . I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man. You know what i believe you can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth and Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.............i believe True love still exists cos Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones..................Let me tell you this thing that I believe in a real relationship: "It doesn't take beauty to make a relationship but the heart and the mind." I believe a perfect match would be someone who honest, has a sense of humor, hard working, a good moral sensor. Someone who likes sports and being outdoors. Has patience for all the curve balls that life throws at you. I love taking my dog for long walks, going to the movies, or a good cup of coffee. Any day at the beach is a good one regardless of the season. Going to concerts,dinner,a drive to no where I am not looking for someone to "complete me" i like you and the way we are starting up i love it and i enjoy chatting with you and want to move so close to you babe, thanks for giving me your email and i am so grateful and i am happy, I am looking for someone to "Highlight me" How nice to have someone to talk to about daily events, hold hands, watch a movie, and disagree about different points of view, done in a respectful manner we can agree to disagree, we can't always agree on everything how boring that would be. i will love to read back from you as soon as you got this message thanks .

Anthony.

sent 5 pics already posted in the main thread ...
the pic from the starting post looked somehow familiar
the hat he normally wears with the vine glas in his hand :)

Received: by 98.138.105.206
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maupinthomas62@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:42 pm

flirtalike.com/profile/maupin/828292
maupin
flirt profile maupin
City: California
I am searching a real love here add me on yahoo messenger maupinthomas62@yaho

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

laxcrocker - Larrycrocker031@gmail.com - 5412033319

Postby minerva » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Email ID : Larrycrocker031@gmail.com

M2
laxcrocker 49 year old male from Beverly Hills , California
About laxcrocker
Interests: cooking.
Hi...
Profession: civil engineer

CHAT

laxcrocker
43 minutes ago
Hello there! How are you?

M
17 minutes ago
im fine and you ? tell me more bout you please

laxcrocker
7 minutes ago
I'm smart, strong, sensible, insightful and willing to share my most intimate feelings. I want to find out all about you, what you love about life and what makes you happy. I want to know your interests. I catch myself daydreaming about this beautiful soul and I know she is there for me. I'm a one lady man, i really want you to Know you Have My Full attention.

laxcrocker
2 minutes ago
My email is Larrycrocker031@gmail.com. Number. 5412033319.

ImageImage

Email ID hit to FB with diff pic
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=95872
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

Postby minerva » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Email #1

Crocker larry <larrycrocker031@gmail.com>
to: xxxxxx
date: Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Crocker larry

10:45 PM (26 minutes ago)

to me
It's nice to have you here. I'm Larry, I'm a civil engineer I'm from Beverly Hills county. I have two kids. Im a open and honest man. I would describe myself as confident person...but a little quite at first. But once I get to know you....I can be very open with my thoughts and feelings. I am not into head games...I believe you must be honest with yourself and your other partner....in all aspect of life. Can you tell me more about you.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Liapellegrom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dave Maupin; <srgtdavemaupin14@gmail.com>

Postby Liapellegrom » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Hartelijk welkom ........
Hi,
I have the name of Dougherty Maupin, who is verving in Dubai. I met him through tagged. Whe would meet each other in Holland but the week before he would come he lost his guns. I asked me for money and needed 5500 dollar, wich i didn't have. A good friend of him payed 4000, so if i can pay him the last 1500, i told him i didn't have that either, next monday he went to jail, this is a week ago. Al of a suden he told me i can pay the 1500 piece by piece, and then i get to talk to him every sunday. I told him i would try my best to get it(wich i don't). The emailadress he gave me is Dougherty_maupin@yahoo.com

Please post his Mails, Mailheader, Pics, Money request here ...... Thnx :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Liapellegrom

Are you in contact with someone who uses this pictures in the profile?
You dealing with West African mafia. Please post all info here and BLOCK scammers without confrontation. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Liapellegrom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Liapellegrom » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:05 pm

He is a widower if 49 years his birthday is 19/ november. He have a son thats Called jayson and is 5 years old know. He is living in Californië, he have a good friend Called James Harrison, how is als living in California. I don't have a phone number
These are the images from fake forms i have to fill in for his leave

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dougherty Maupin

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Liapellegrom

Can you post the email address and fake profile?
This is a scam. The whole story is fake . There is not something such a "leave request".
View more info here: http://www.cid.army.mil/romancescam.html

Liapellegrom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Liapellegrom » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 pm

This is the picture i have on his fb acount with the name of debra rubins Gary (Dougherty Maupin), he said that was his grandmother. But i was looking for the name Dougherty Maupin and never could find it, but i just found him, there is no picture on the site. It said he is a sergeant, hu he always tell me he is a LT. Lives in Montana calafornia.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Thank you for the update. Please BLOCK Nigerians immediately.

facebook.com/debrarubins.gary
Debra Rubins Gary

Liapellegrom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Liapellegrom » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 pm

I already did that last week

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gregmaupin65 <gregmaupin65@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:06 am

email:

Subject: WhiteKnight0505 on MatchDoctor
Hello this is WhiteKnight0505 on MatchDoctor. Let me know if you get this message.
I am the Military man on that website and you gave me your email address to write you. Can you also provide your phone number?

on-site messages:

I sent you an email to the info provided. Let's talk out of here

Hi,
I really hope am not wrong about this but I thought I'd still try anyway. I read your profile on here and thought about saying hi probably for an acquaintance provided you do not mind. Are you open to making new friends and perhaps see what tomorrow might hold for both of us.
Jus like you, I am new here too and didn't upload my photo because of he nature of my job but I am willing to share with you if you provide me with your email. I can guarantee you will like my look. I hope to read from you.
Greg

profile:

mdr, WhiteKnight0505
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 47 - 56
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Last Activity: Today
Distance: 548 miles
Gemini Gemini
Military man in pursuit of happiness
about myself:
Who am I? A soldier. I am dedicated to our Army, our Soldiers and Civilians.I will always support the mission
I provide stability and continuity during war and peace
I support and defend the Constitution of the United States and consider it an honor to serve our Nation.
Graduated from infantry school in Fort Benning, Georgia and later assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division,at Fort Richardson in Alaska. Missioned to Iraq, Bosnia, Kabul and now Syria. I love my flag.

Life is indeed a journey. From our youth to an adult, we all have endured the highs and lows of our chosen path. What brings me here is my desire to continue my journey with a partner-- a Jill for a Jack, a Harriet for an Ozzie. This is my start to fulfilling my goal.

Although I have social preferences, I enjoy exploring a partner's interests. Over the past year, I've salsa danced, dined at numerous ethnic restaurants, and will skydive later this year. I'm a "let's try it" type. Nevertheless, with great company, a simple dinner and a laugh is priceless. I'm a simple man who aspire to live a passionate relationship with my partner. I tend to take each day as it comes, so it would be great for me to meet an organized, catchy and purposeful person. I reassure you I'm a very sane man, funny and soulful. I also expect my partner to be generous, open minded and optimistic.
education: Some college
wants children: Already have one/a few and no more
job: Political/Govt/Civil Service/Military
about my work:
Who am I? A soldier. I am dedicated to our Army, our Soldiers and Civilians.I will always support the mission
I provide stability and continuity during war and peace
I support and defend the Constitution of the United States and consider it an honor to serve our Nation.
Graduated from infantry school in Fort Benning, Georgia and later assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division,at Fort Richardson in Alaska. Missioned to Iraq, Bosnia, Kabul and now Syria. I love my flag.

Long term relationship is the only real thing, lots of love, fun and respect, focus on the family.

I look for a true, honest, romantic, familyoriented lady with passion and fun to share. I love to cook, and I love to be cooked for :) Im done partying in the nightclubs, but I love long nights in quiet romantic cafes, cinema / movies at home, and going to concerts / shows.
Everyday is the most important in life, and we must support, love and care for eachothers every day, good and less good. You can trust me! I will trust you!
If you want to be in contact with me,drop me your email as I only visit this site discreetly and I will write you.

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011542597034
Greg Maupin
Officer (military) at U.S. Army
Lives in Little Rock, Arkansas
Studied at US Army Infantry School
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”