It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Scharton, sgtscharton@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 am

badoo
Ryan Scharton 37, Fallbrook (Sacramento)

here is ma mail sgtscharton@gmail.com. it will be better if we could chat or exchange mail there. thanks and hope to hear from you soon
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Ryan Scharton, sgtscharton@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harriet Ramos, harriet_ramos@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7270685
Nickname: ramos
Name: harriet
State/Region: Florida
City: Miami

ramos: ok my dear so I'd like to send you some pictures of me so if you do not mind giving me your email address and also love to know every othrer better here and would like to hear from you soon and I hope you will give me your email address so we can know thanks so much for your response you such an interesting woman and i will like to know you more so if you don't mind can you give me your private email address so i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me .. and will like to hear from you soon .
16:32 ramos: harriet_ramos@yahoo.com add me now
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Ramos, harriet_ramos@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 am

2nd person.com profile from above jerk

USER ID: 7268110
Nickname: ramos
Name: ...ey
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montreal
i am johnramos :lol: i like to meet my soul mates who will like to be with me I’m John brown :lol: , I was born on 10th feb 1957 in a city called New York . USA, I'm the only child of my parent, I’m well educated I have master degree in business administration. I'm Jewish but I don't follow their tradition, my mom was a Jewish and dad was non-religious. I'm self employed, Jewellery manufacturing business, i inherited the business from my dad after his death. I work most of the time from home but recently bought a new building Is currently under renovation and it would take 2 months for completion, is located at Thornton Heath London, after completion of the building it would be use for my jewellery manufacturing business.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Ramos, harriet_ramos@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 am

2nd person.com profile from above jerk

and a 3rd!!

USER ID: 7273843
Nickname: john
Name: ramos
State/Region: New York
City: New York City
Hello good day miss is nice meeting you here am new to this site and i just went through your profile and it was so interesting so if you don't mind i will like to know you more .. my name is john and i am a widower with one son ... and will like to hear from you soon miss take care of your self and enjoy your day john OK my dear so I'd like to send you some pictures of me so if you do not mind giving me your email address and also love to know every other better here and would like to hear from you soon and I hope you will give me your email address so we can know thanks so much for your response you such an interesting woman and i will like to know you more so if you don't mind can you give me your private email address so i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me .. and will like to hear from you soon .. my dear honey you can add me

john: ok my dear so I'd like to send you some pictures of me so if you do not mind giving me your email address and also love to know every othrer better here and would like to hear from you soon and I hope you will give me your email address so we can know thanks so much for your response you such an interesting woman and i will like to know you more so if you don't mind can you give me your private email address so i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me .. and will like to hear from you soon .. my dear honey you can add me harriet_ramos@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Another pic on badoo
badoo.com/01247244055/
George 53, New York, NY

and here
badoo.com/01248218822/
George, 53
New York, NY, United States

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Scharton, gen.michealscharton@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 am

badoo
Micheal Scharton 44, Los Angeles, CA

Am General Micheal :lol: , of the US army currently deployed out for peace keeping to Mali.... :roll:
I like to have more chat with you and get to know you well., your likes what interest you in a man and what you do....do you mind if you can let me have you on my yahoo chat to keep along
gen.michealscharton@yahoo.com
And my cell is .... 323-473-1222

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Mayes Scharton - donaldyes67@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 am

Confirio. sgtyoung10@yahoo.com

Scharton05
50 / Male / Straight
Joined August 22, 2013. Living in Wedgefield, South Carolina.

About me
I am a caring, mindful, sincere person looking for someone with similar qualities who loves life and wants to share new experiences . I am passionate about my life and have no time for drama. I Try to stay positive and enjoy life. I treat others how I'd want to be treated. And I enjoy the outdoors, and spending time with family and friends. I love camping and the outdoors, with loved ones.

Junkmail:
Hi, my name is Saint, how are you doing, hope you are having a nice day, just want to say hi and i will like to know more about you if i won't be hurting any gentle men contacting you lol....will be glad to hear back from you
thanks you for telling me about you, Its really nice to see someone beautiful as you to reply me I thought I will have to go for face surgery to be more handsome :dumb: , I will like to know more about you, my address is sgtyoung10 on yahoo...you can add me or give me yours so we can write each other and send pictures and also chat better when you are free.....Saint.

Pic already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Mayes Scharton - donaldyes67@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:58 am

schartonwilarddave@yahoo.com Scharton D

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5997656361" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Scharton D

Hi pretty how are u... Am Capt dave ... Am from marion am an us army I have just one kid name jane his 21yrs of age and am 48yrs of age now am looking for woman that will be honest and caring ,loving and trust body .... Lemme knw few about u also ? Schartonwilarddave@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Dickey, rdickey62@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

badoo
Robert 53, California (St. Mary's),

I am looking for some one who honest,caring,lovely truthful,trustful,some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing
rdickey62@yahoo.com

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

billscharton020@yahoo.com & billscharton@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 am

badoo
Bill scharton richmond, 52
Seattle, WA, United States

hello babe
whats you yahoo ID or Gtalk ID lets chat better.
mine is billscharton020@yahoo.com or billscharton@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carrick Scharton, schartoncarrick@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:09 am

datehookup
scharton68
i am a simple person and i like to take life easy, i am here to meet the woman of my life and also to leave happily with her after here, distance is not a problem to me i am ready to go any where and relocate anywhere with my woman if need

Helo how are you doing hope you are good and fine my name is scharton carrick and if you don't mind I will like to know you more though the age is different but happiness and true love is what we all need and i will be glad to read from you here honey

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am

badoo
Thomas 53, Los Angeles, CA

well add me now thomas.brown631

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

john.son26@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 am

badoo
Thomas 53, Los Angeles, CA
His yahoo....john.son26@yahoo.com

Image Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:34 am

Found " accidentalley " this profile

https://www.facebook.com/mark.dickey.121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mark Dickey
from San Jose
Living in Damas :roll:
Widowed.....

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Michael E
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7280560817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Michael E
About Me:Hi,thanks for viewing my profile..well what can I say? I am a born and raised Italian,very honest, caring as well as a down on earth person who loves to cuddle up and watch bad movies with horrible actors.I'm loyal to my service of America and currently on a final deployment far in the deserts,I love what I do though I look forward to retiring soon.

Hi there,Such a gorgeous smile you got there.hope you are doing great and having a lovely evening.would love to get to know you over a chat or any sort of communication if you wouldn't mind,I admire your profile and your smiles attracts my attention to get closer,hope you like my profile too and care if we get to know each other better? Hope my message finds you in happy spirit.. Michael Xx
No am not married,why do you ask?
Do you have yahoo where we can chat?
thanks for the complement anyway,you are beautiful yourself

e-mail address will be later...lol he is drinking...maybe...

Image Image Image

Return to “Military scams”