It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:35 pm

=> IP: 41.66.234.220
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ken.flintc@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Oasis
firsttime514
Male 52 - United States

Am good my lady...hope to catch up with you soon or send me an email ken.flintc@yahoo.com please
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rich.allensandro@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:39 am

matchdoctor
assweetaslove
53-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 70
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I'm Passionate about life, social justice, nature, God Fearing. Broad-minded, well-educated and informed, intellectually curious, articulate. I consider myself a man of good moral character, sincere and warm, compassionate and romantic. Fun-loving, very energetic, emotionally and financially stable, Loving, supportive, loyal, communicative, I’m attractive, and have a good sense of humor. Independent, responsible, professional.

I'm the colonel in charge of Logistic in the US army based in Iraq..I have been in the army for 30 years now
my email is rich.allensandro@yahoo.com and yours
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Email leads to a female fakey on Skype, see: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 80#p404880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Wood, johnson.wood1220@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:43 pm

badoo.com/0415121270/
Kennthe 57, London UK

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006447073277
Johnson Wood

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bernard Dickey, bernarddickey@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:56 am

DHU
i_am_bernard
Zip Code: 75247
Hair, Eyes: Bald, Brown
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Education: Master's Degree
Income: $125,000 - $275,000
Job: Retired
Smoke: Smoke Occasionally
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
I'm passionate about life and living each day to the fullest. I have a challenging career and love it! I enjoy cooking for friends and family. I love almost all kinds of music. My life is good. I enjoy reading, listening to music and sometime doing nothing at all! My faith guides my life.I am a loving person and I enjoy expressing intimacy to my mate. I am a great listener and I also enjoy being able to have healthy and intriguing conversation with my mate. I am a good friend and a great lover. I think I am a great person if you take the time to get to know me, and I have a lot to give to someone special. I have an awesome sense of humor, (very dry)and love to laugh. I am loyal and care very deeply for the important people in my life.I am a simple Man that appreciates the little things in life that many take for granted. I am hard working, a great cook and keep a clean home.I enjoy most sports but football, baseball and basketball are my favorites

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bernard Dickey, bernarddickey@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am

Dearest xxx,
thanks for taking the time to write to me on date hookup,i appreciate that.I will like to take this opportunity to tell you little about me..I was born july 15th 1955.Well, I am presently a retired United Nations Army officer who works on contract basis for Government's,secret services,intelligence agencies and other firms on issues of security and monitoring.I am the leader of my squad, I act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class, also a non-commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military and also a lawyer.. I am currently stationed here in Kabul,the capital of Afghanistan. I have spent almost a year and half here and still have less than 6 weeks to come home which i will entirely retire out of the service with no more contracts.Due to security reasons we are actually, not allowed to communicate with outsiders and also enter public websites but I need a woman for myself to share the rest of my
life
with and since i am coming home very soon.....This is the time for me to step out of the shadows of my life and share the spotlight with my leading Woman.I am free to move beyond the stage where I have watched life's drama unfold before my eyes. I want to fulfill a role that I have before me.I do not pretend to be something I am not. I have played many roles in my life. All the roles and bit parts where the stepping stones to my future. I am discovering who I am and what I truly am about. My time has come to quit waiting in the wings and take my place in this world. I have learned of the many facets of the human complexities. I have learned to love others just right where they are at.Difficult as it can be at times, yet to me love is what prevails. I Love the arts of what life has to offer.Would like to share with someone who has similar likes.. She can have opposite likes and taste yet adventurous and willing to share her ideas with me . She would be
open to listening to my heart and accept me as I am willing to grow in a relationship of a lifetime. I do love the out of doors, mountains to the ocean. Have a great passion for animals and especially riding horses.i have 12acres of farm land which i own 12 horses.i have other few companies which are currently shut down due to my absence out of the country for security reasons,will be officially be reopen soon when i am home, Love to drive the mountains to the ocean and through the Redwoods. Have flown in By-planes, hot air balloons, Cesnas,and love Nascar. A few stories to share and experiences to remember. Wide range of passions and am blessed with an attitude of gratitude. Am thankful for so much. My goal is a monogamous relationship leading to a lifelong companionship.....I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a
woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that He will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life...I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanour and a great personal....I like a strong sense of being, Of knowing where in life you want to be and whom you want to be with.I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person....I am easygoing man that seeks an easygoing woman in my life as well....I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into
it and how committed two people are to it.I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart.....Well I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding....I will give you the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of...I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.......Nice meeting you ...Hoping to
hear from you with positive reply and photos of you ..few photos of me to share with you.
God bless.
Bernard Dickey

Received: from [64.31.35.191] ---> Limestone Networks proxy
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dave Wilard Scharton, schartonwilarddave@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm

matchdoctor
scharton6335
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 38 - 70
Marion, Ohio, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
I'm looking for someone who is intelligent, but doesn't play brain games; has a wicked sense of humor and he can appreciate mine. I would like to find someone who is spiritual but not necessarily religious. I don't like to judge a person by their looks, but by how they treat me and how well our chemistry works. A relationship is a two-way street; I can be as loving and supportive to someone as they can be to me. I would like to meet someone who enjoys what I do, but who can introduce me to new things. Take me fishing and I will be yours! Take me bowling, and watch out for the gutter balls, but you'll make me happy

Hello dear friend,
How are you doing today? My name is Anita :shock: ,i was going through some profiles on here when i stumbled upon your lovely profile. i would like to get to know more about
you so that we can move from here.You can hit me up on yahoo mesenger with my yahoo Id: schartonwilarddave and also skype id is scharton.wilard same as my email too.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:54 pm

=> IP: 41.220.69.118

haha :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

noble_steve52@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 am

noble_steve52@yahoo.com --> Skype

steve.dickey53
Name: Stephen Dickey
United States

Split from http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 9&start=45
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Deleted User 70321

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 70321 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 am

This guy "jameshandsome6" contacted me under the name of James Howard on OKC.
I also spotted the same photo being used for a different profile on OKC named kenneth_man

Deleted User 70321

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 70321 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:07 am

This guy contacted me on OKC as jameshandsome a couple of weeks ago and just contacted me as dickeyekome / age 49/NYC. The photo's been posted on other profiles as well.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: kenneth_man

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 am

I also spotted the same photo being used for a different profile on OKC named kenneth_man
There is a pictureless Skype of the same nick (kenneth_man) which we can strongly assume is the same scammer behind it: Kenneth, gauteng, South Africa

Deleted User 70321

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 70321 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 pm

AND ... he contacted me AGAIN with the nick: Lan123kjufn .... it's RIDICULOUS.

byardl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gary dickey <gary.dickey5744@gmail.com>

Postby byardl » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:04 pm

X-Received: by 10.112.13.9 with SMTP id d9mr6943604lbc.57.1438945165671;
Fri, 07 Aug 2015 03:59:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <gary.dickey5744@gmail.com>

He is now going by the name Gary Dickey and is allegedly a CSM (Command Sergeant Major) in the Army.

Something Little About Me

gary dickey <gary.dickey5744@gmail.com>

6:59 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hello xxxxx,

To tell you a little about myself.I am Gary Dickey and am 51 years. My birthday is 20th March 1964. I was born in Houston,Texas and raised in Britain and I had a great adult life there.To be very honest with you,I was deployed to Iraq for 7 months and now deployed to Kandahar-Afghanistan for a special task/mission which is also for 7 months, I have been here for 6 months now, and am left with one and half month to get home. I have been on several tours and I have been in the service for so long ( 25 years ) which I am honored to serve my country. My dad was in the Navy and my Mom was a Teacher. My dad's work made me join the Army Academy. My parents passed out 8 years ago and I can still feel them around me. I am the only child. I am a christian, born Catholic.I also have plans of relocating to any part of the world to start up my new life with that someone special I get to meet and run my business there. I believe, I can't take that decision now but when I meet my partner, that someone special we're going to decide together on where to spend the rest of our life and I am ready to live my life with her anywhere possible, I don't want to take every decision on my own, after all the years in the service. I’m genuine, down to earth, and easy going, honest,respectful, kind, and passionate with a good sense of humor. I’m very sincere in my search for best friend, soul mate and life partner to spend the rest of my life with in a very committed and happy relationship. Honesty has been my watch word and therefore applies it in every area of my life.

I am a one man woman who believes that leadership must be earned and not demanded. I like great movies with happy endings, ( who don’t? ) love a good comedy. I am not much of a TV fan but watching with someone special seems to be lovely and fun. I like all kinds of music...country, classic, rock, 50's,80's, jazz and pop. I like to go fishing, camping, traveling, sight seeing, cooking, hunting, hiking,biking and shopping with my son. I like kissing and I AM A GREAT KISSER. I like to dance also…salsa, rock and roll, just a few but I think it's who you are dancing with that matters most. When it’s cold or rainy, love to snuggle by my special someone romancing and probably you know what it finally leads to. LOL.

My Ex betrayed me by going in for another man. She was cheating on me . She caused me a lot, emotionally, financially messed up... misused my properties so I had no option than to divorce her as things was not working out as I wanted or planned. I loved her with all my heart and cared for her as much as I could but she let me down. . I was with her/married for 21 years. Everyone get hurt when things of such happens but I don't know how to describe mine, like a knife was stuck-up right in my heart and took me some time before I was able to overcome such heartbreaking that I suffered from my Ex. I am all healed out now anyway. . I believe my EX wasn't meant for me and I’m now looking for that special someone to start a beautiful love life with, which start at forever and end at never. Honestly, I’ve not been able to have any serious relationships since my divorce as I feel scared sometimes but right now I'm healed out for a new great life with that someone special. I have been divorced for 4 years now and ready for my other half to spend some quality time with her.

I thought being alone could help solve my situation but was doing myself more harm than good. I can't continue to be alone after years being alone. So I guess these raises the question why I have to look for the one out there who I can call my other half, someone I can cuddle up with when it's cold, to trust, who would care for me as much as I care, who would be with me through thick and thin, someone who would be the first thing on my mind every morning and the very last at night, someone who can make the sun shine for me when is even stormy,to walk hand in hand with, life-partner in the truest sense of the word; somebody who'd be there through both ups and downs, to be in the kitchen with, someone I can miss when I'm sad, I can miss when I'm lonely and most of it all someone I can miss when I'm happy and do everything with. I am a very loyal person and expect the same in return. Just to love and be loved is all that I seek for now. I am willing to help do anything and ask the same of person that I am with. I want someone who can put the spark back into my life.

Lastly,I must say that I love my job...especially when it comes to fighting the wicked ones here, protecting and defending the innocent and serving my country to the fullest. Are you bored or scared? Hope not!.. I look forward to be reading from you more often and I look forward to getting some pictures of you too soon. Take care and have a beautiful and pleasant day. ttyl

Life is short! Break the rules!
Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

I retired from the Army. To think this guy feels I am stupid enough to fall for this cock and bull story is amazing!

Return to “Military scams”