It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Timothy Hoke

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jame Miller, gmiller960@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:07 pm

skyrock
jame-miller51
Mec, 50 ans Accra - Ghana

looking for God fear woman to love with the rest of my life
when i saw ur profile here on skyrock
i said to my self i have to know who
this lovely lady is please my dear all
i want is just to chat and get to know
you please get back to me my yahoo gmiller960yahoo.com
i am from the states but i am in iraq now for peace keeping
mission i was married but i lost my wife 6yeas ago i have a
son who is also in a military schol he is 11 and i am me
i dont like lies and i dont lie for someone to love or
like me please just let me get to know u and u know me too
i wait ot hear from you and this poems is what i compose for
u from my heart please get back to me please.thanks.

add. pics

Image Image

Jame Miller, gmiller960@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Nick jerrynick22@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:21 am

Jerry Nick jerrynick22@yahoo.com

Skype. jerry.nick29
IP: 41.218.228.206:32850

Skype profile states as from United States and working on ship(marine engineer?)
Typical mugu language observed during chat.
am from the united state
but currtly in the sea to sweden right now

am a good and honset man of god okay
IP Address 41.218.228.206
Location GHANA, GREATER ACCRA, ACCRA
Latitude, Longitude 5.55602, -0.1969 (5°33'22"W -0°11'49"N)
Connection through VODAFONE GHANA ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL

This image is from Yahoo profile.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Smith, david.smith549@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:45 am

darrenhoke1@yahoo.com, Darren H

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000418636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Darren H

Sie sind eine sehr schöne Frau, i lost my wife 8 years ago
i am glad u responded to me, you really have a very nice profile here and i will like to know you much better
I have a 13 year old son by name who is living with his late mother's sister in England. she got married to an English man so i made him join here there while i will be here on my peacekeeping mission
I am currently on a peacekeeping mission in Iraq
His late mother's sister is married to an English man and he is living with them in England
how long have you been on your own
i am currently in Iraq on a peacekeeping mission
can u add me on yahoo rather
what is your yahoo id that will be very cool
kindly give your yahoo so that i can add u right now
darrenhoke1@yahoo.com

suesmith9008
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suesmith9008 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Danny - found this guy on BBW.com 21.01.14

Dallas, Texas, United States
Seeking: Female 34 - 55 living within 250 miles of Dallas, Texas, United States
For: Marriage

I like to relax by going to the movies and to the Gym 3-4 time a week. I believe in honesty and enjoy laughing and making others laugh with me. I like to take life day by day. I am also a very romantic such as giving flowers for no special search of friend who is honest and sincere. Looks are important but it is what's inside a person that matters to me the most. I believe in making the most of life and enjoy every moment of it. Down to earth person. I am very romantic and love to spoil the right partner. I am looking for a friend who is honest and sincere.
I am looking for an easy going type of lady, one who has a ready smile someone who knows how to relax. Someone who like to share activities with her partner, but is equally comfortable when pursuing some interests on her own. I am not looking for perfection, just compatibility.Looking a for a fun loving partner who is energetic and ready to enjoy life as it is. Outgoing, witty and has an incredible sense of hum our.
Danny - Oh that is good well i am pretty new on here and i pics are on pending.So do you have yahoo so that i will send you my pics.
Me – are you Danny or David ?
Danny - I am Danny mills 50 years of age i am divorced for 5 years now i have one son who is 12 years old name Collins
Danny 21 January 2014 17:04

Me – how long you lived in Texas ?
Danny - 8 years now
Danny 21 January 2014 17:07

Me – what r u looking for in a woman ?

Danny - I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.
Danny 21 January 2014 17:12

Me – cool .. whats your line of work ??
21 January 2014 17:16

Danny - Well my dear am Staff Sergeant.Am a soldier and i have been in the army for about 30 years.
Danny 21 January 2014 17:17

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:00 am

Resurfaced on Confirio, thackwards@yahoo.com

dogie1
46 / Male / Straight
Joined January 29, 2014. Living: New York City, New York.

About me
I am Thomas Here and i am single a soldier and looking for the serious woman for the rest of my life and have one kid and i will be happy to meet the serious woman and looking for love and who i will love and also love me till the rest of her life

Junkmail:
How are you doing?. Well i found your profile very interesting and could not just pass by it without dropping you a message.. Well as you can see am new on here and i have decided to upload a picture of myself on here just because of this bad people online who try to use other people's pictures and tarnish their image.. I hope you understand me and agree with me as well. So i prefer having my pictures in mail at least i would be safe there and i can email them to you when you are interested in me give me your email address..

Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Franklove880

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: London
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

godson.bernard111@hotmail.com

IP: 37.221.172.162
Hostname: lh25613.voxility.net
ISP: Voxility S.R.L.
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

godson.bernard111@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 pm

=> w.facebook.com/young.ratty.758/photos
Sea Nva Dry
ImageImageImageImage

This^^scammer uses pictures of a different white male on Badoo, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 59#p372559" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Hoke Peter - jameshoke408@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 am

peter_hoke408

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Florida
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Professional
Personal Description:

My name is Hoke PeterI was born on the 20nd of August, 1962 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience..
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 10 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.

jameshoke408@yahoo.com

IP: 41.215.169.3
City: Accra

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hoke Peter - jameshoke408@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:23 pm

meetme.com
James Hoke
54, Male
Greater Accra, Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hoke Peter - jameshoke408@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:26 pm

email address leads to tagged

Alfred D
Tagline: no more fake people :lol:
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mark Craig; <jacklinekurt@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 pm

same email as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 40#p392140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Email give a Hit in FB for Mark Craig from Las Vegas/NV; lives in NYC

facebook.com/mark.craig.9216778

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Patrick, donaldpatrick290@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:31 pm

RPO = SSG Hocke

badoo.com/01296890135/
Donald 52, New York, NY

Hello
I am Mr. Donald Patrick from United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate.
I am a US medical surgeon workin in Syria and I will like to know more about you.if you don't mind, add me to your friend list so that we can chat, to know more about ourself or you can contact me directly on my private email address
(donaldpatrick290@hotmail.com) so i can tell you more about myself and also send more of my pictures to you because i am not always here online due to the nature of my work,
I am a US medical surgeon workin in Syria, hope to hear from you soon.Dona

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Patrick, donaldpatrick290@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Skype Name donaldpatrick54
Full name donald Patrick
Language English
Location Ohio, Ohio, United States
About me Am honest
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 pm

. hello my dear friend !

Thanks for responding to me on line, I will say that I am very happy to have communication with you, I have been single for over 7 years without attention of any woman , or relationship , I was not too comfortable with it but due to the nature of my work I got no choice , my son Manders is my only partner and friend, but I came to the end of my mission and I am also processing my retirement at the same time.

I think it's right time for me to build a new relationship and family, I want to be a friend near you , I want to know more about you and care for you as a very good friend , keep close communication with you until the date on which I will be free to leave the field after completing my mission , which should be in a few days , or about a month's time .

I know its not only easy to maintain a close friend or relationship in a far distance , but I promise to visit you immediately after my period of service here , which should be before the end of next month .

There’s a saying that goes something like “friendship isn’t a big thing; it’s a million little things”. That’s why even after writing my list I feel it is sorely inadequate. There is so much more. Much of what I know about the friendship we share is beyond my ability to express, yet I know the truth of it at the soul level. I know it best when we can just sit silently and enjoy time together. My life is so much richer because you are my friend and I will live this life always with gratitude for your presence.

Am United States of America, i am a military officer in Syria. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate. But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks.

I need you, regardless of day or night, where I am or what the circumstances, you are always on my mind as a very good and close friend. I want use this opportunity to wish you a great and lovely day ahead. Am waiting for your reply.

Donald Patrick
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Mixes pics with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Military scams”