It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kenneth Wilsbach, wilsbachkenneth@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 am

Pictures stolen from the real Major General Kenneth S. Wilsbach, African scammers are even using his name.
isaf.nato.int/about-isaf/leadership/major-general-kenneth-wilsbach.html

FB
Keneth Wilsbach
About
Army General at United States Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Bostonia, California

my name is Ken wills :D from United Kingdom ,currently serving with USA army .i have a daughter which my only wife behind she currently schooling .and taking care of my home why i am away

yahoo avatar

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Keneth Wilsbach, wilsbachkenneth@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:09 pm

found add. eight FB profiles of the extended 'Wilsbach Family*

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

kennethwilsbach1957@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 am

kenneth wilsbach

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York city
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am respectful and have fear of God.i accept decency and truthfulness.i hate playing with one's emotions.

Atlantic Metro Communications
OrgId: ATLAN-76
Address: 4 Century Drive
City: Parsippany
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07054

Pic we can find also in vk.com
vk.com/kdavid64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth-S-Wilsbach David, kennethswilsbach@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:02 pm

profile on vk
Kenneth-S-Wilsbach David
Birthday: November 15
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Current city: Florida City

About me:
Am Maj.Gen Kenneth David am a military personnel of the US Army.I need a true and sincere friendship from someone with a noble character and good sense of humor.Thanks

yahoo avatar

pic stolen from here
talkingproud.us/AfghanWithdrawal/AfghanWithdrawal/AfghanWithdrawal2013.html

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kenneth Wilsbach, kennethswilsbach@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 pm

MDF
kenneths wilsbach
56 year old, man from United States

pic already posted

flirtbox.jp
Username Kennethswilsbach
Sexuality Male seeking Female
Age 56
Starsign Leo
Area USA, California, Lee Vining
Town myliy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kenneth Wilsbach, wilsbachkenneth@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:24 pm

can you write me through my box?kennethwilsbach1957@yahoo.com

From IP: 197.220.169.25
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kennethwilsbach128@gmail.com, 646-586-9171

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:11 pm

waplog
kennethwilsbach
Male , 49 , Single
Name Surname: textme+16465869171
Lives in France, ALSACE

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: kennethwilsbach128@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:49 pm

email...

How are you today? As you may already be aware, my name is Kenneth Wilsbach From United States. I am a Major in United State Air Force. I am presently stationed in Afghanistan, but before my present posting, I was the Commander of the 18th Wing at the Kadena Air Base, Japan, I was deployed to Afghanistan where I am presently stationed, here I am the Commander, 9th Air and Space Expeditionary Task Force Afghanistan, Deputy Commander Air, U.S. Forces in Kabul Afghanistan and Deputy Chief of Staff Air, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command. I have been in the army for about 29 years now, I got enlisted in 1985. My job is very tasking and has taken its toll on my private life; I have had no chance to build a relationship with a deserving lady after previously being divorced to my first wife, she left me while I was still in Japan, and run off to Canada. Since then I live an inward life, striving my best to be the best dad I can be to my Son.
As I mentioned, my closest friend was so lucky to meet a real charming lady online, they are so made for each other, and their relationship is really blossoming, I never really knew that this online thing could really work out until my friend assisted her in coming over and they are happily married. So I decided to sign up on this network in search of my own soul mate.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:20 am

=> Badoo fakey, same pics allover:
Kenneth, 49
Atlanta, GA
I'm here to date with girls
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

inspectorgeneralKennethWilsbach@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:53 pm

waydate
kenlove12
58 y/o man
San Francisco, USA

Hi how are you doing today??? nice meeting you, the stars in your eyes are so shiny with your cute smile, hope to hear from you, because of work im not always on here, you can reach me through my email inspectorgeneralKennethWilsbach@yahoo.com best regards.
Ken

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kennethswilsbach88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 am

w.zorpia.com/#!profile/KennethSWilsbac4
Kenneth S
49, Buffalo, New York, United States

kennethswilsbach88.... that is my yahoo id.. add me up so that we can have a nice chat okay

Neova
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neova » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:13 am

Kenneths Wilsbach @ skout.com

Interested in man and woman
Based in New York City, NY, US

Gives the following link for his description:
http://www.isaf.nato.int/about-isaf/lea ... sbach.html

skype ID:
major.gen.kenneth.wilsbach1965

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:48 am

skype ID:
major.gen.kenneth.wilsbach1965
IP=41.210.15.165 Ghana << REAL location of the scammer
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Seag, skype: gsk32usaf

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:56 am

interpals
kennethseag kenneth, 55 y.o.
Miami, Florida, United States
Online now
Let skype add me (gsk32usaf)
I'm a Christian ,I believe in God, I'm a good listener, love romance and cooking, I'm not into drugs or Alcohol I enjoy occasionally to have a drink or two but never go over the limits of getting drunk and always end up taking my friends after going out ,I love the nature, the ocean, rain, sunsets.... and all the outdoor fun, but most of all I love to spend time with a woman that I love and it doesn't matter if it is at home or going shopping or having dinner/movie or ........ I like a woman with good sense of Humor, easy going, thinks life has to offer, I Love life but like to go through all what life has to over with someone special. i want to move on and be with the right woman in my life cause am sick of been Lonely.

let me tell you a little about myself ,My name is Kenneth and am 54 years old, I was born in Florida , United states, my Father was a US Marine while my mother a medical Doctor, my both parents died when I was very young and I had to take care of myself, life has never been easy for me but I thank God I have been able to do so much for myself, I was married for 15 years and I lost my wife 5 years ago, I am a USAF and am currently on deployment in Syria, I have been in Syria since 2012 now, but I will be going back to the united states in 4 weeks time, and I will retire and start up a new life that’s why I need a woman who will spend the rest of my life with me and we will live happily as husband and wife and make each other happy forever, but would want it to start with friends because any good relationship starts with friendship ,I have a son who is 13 years old,his name is David he is my only child, I love him so much, we are best friends and I can tell him anything.can i get to know about you ?

I am a very affectionate, likes to hold hands, hug and kiss. I have so much love and attention to share with the right woman, which I think is you... Smile. I'm not too quiet, not too loud. I'm not a shy person at all. I would also make a good camping partner. I love the sounds of rain and steel drums. I like to drink red wine, fruit juice and coffee. I don't smoke anything I like salad with fried rice and chicken, pizza, Burger, potato chips, and fish. I like football and basket ball. I like to be in museum center, Cinema hall and Amusement park. I am a Christian, I love friends and family, I make a lot of fun and make friends easily, I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its issues. I am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I am a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come. Am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. I believe the distance, race, age is never a barrier to true love, like I'm ready to travel anywhere to find my true love.

I was Introduced to this website by one of my Soldiers and he Told me i could find a good woman here so i Decided to give it a try and you are the first person i am communicating with and i pray to God That you be the last,i do not want to rush you, i want us to be friends then lets see Where it goes from there, because i believe That any good relationship starts with friendship, i want to be your friend,i want to be That Man you can tell anything, i want to be That man you can trust with your life and i will never betray That trust, i want to be That special man you Will pray to God everyday for Bringing into your life.

Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:36 pm

^^^^^^^
also on waplog
kenneth_wilsbach
Male , 51 ,
Lives in Ghana, GREATER ACCRA :twisted:

Return to “Military scams”