Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.
Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.
Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge and permission to deceive their victims and scam them out of money.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
First party cookies
(placed directly by Romancescam)
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies placed by Romancescam which are necessary for proper website operation. They store session id and login information. Without these cookies you will not be able to properly navigate, login or register, thus you will not be able to use this website.
- Personalization cookies. These cookies store user's preferences, like language or notification information. They don't collect or store any private sensitive information, like your name, address, or any other identifiable information. They are also necessary for proper site operation.
Please note: If you block our cookies you will not be able to login or register.
Third party cookies
(placed by third parties)
- Operational partners. These are cookies placed by Postimage and PayPal. First is used for image storage, and latter is used for donations. You can disable PayPal cookie if you are not planning to donate (which we regret), but if you disable Postimage cookies you might not be able to see images on this site.
- Analytical cookies. These are cookies placed by Google Analytics which store statistical information about this website usage for marketing purposes and for web content and navigation improval purposes. The information they store includes: user's country, browser version, operating system, screen resolution, webpages visited on this website and referral pages. All information collected is generic, these cookies DO NOT collect and store any personally identifiable information about you, like your name, address, email, telephone number, and such.
Examples of analytical cookies:
utm_, ga_, gat_, gid_.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics on this and any other site through this add-on:
- Social media cookies. These are cookies placed by social media and sharing programs, for example Facebook, to help you share, like and bookmark this webpage. They store information on your webpage likes and shares and don't store any personal information about you.
Examples of social media cookies:
AddThis - to bookmark and share page on various social networks
Facebook - for sharing button, to share content on Facebook
Twitter - for sharing button, to share content on Twitter
- Advertising cookies. These are tracking cookies placed by advertisers, to measure whether an advertising campaigns are working effectively. They store information on your webpage visits and don't store personal information, but you can safely disable our advertising cookies. They are managed by AddThis company, and will be placed on your hard drive whenever you visit any page with AddThis Share button, not just on this particular website, so you can disable them all at once by visiting:
Most internet browsers give you a choice to disable all or just third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. You can set your own preferences in browser and block third party cookies if you wish. Here are the instructions on how to disable cookies in most mainstream browsers:
Additionally, Google Chrome provides you with a very easy and convenient way to block specific cookies related to the current webpage. Just click on a little green lock icon in the address bar, left from the word "Secure" (if visible) or on a little "i" icon left from the web address. This will display the window with all webpage information, including cookies. Click on Cookies link and you'll see the list of cookie which a webpage places on your hard drive. You can block or allow them right in that window.
For further information
For further information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you find this website useful, please sponsor us with your Paypal account. We need this money to pay for hosting and keep the site running. For just a $5 donation per month, you will be given a "Romancescam Sponsor" tag and a special color rank. Please be sure to include your forum username with the donation so we know who you are. Thanks in advance for your donations!!
Statements published within these forums are the sole opinions of the original authors, and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the site's administraton. Romancescam.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the posts or the information contained therein, nor do they make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information in the posts. Use the advice and information provided at your own risk. All submissions made to the forum at romancescam.com become the intellectual property of www.romancescam.com.