It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Arzu G.A.

African scammers posing as white women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Pictures stolen from Turkish Real Estate Manager Arzu Güneysu Acar, see pg.4

.. zorpia.com/freyamelessa0318
Name: freya
Username: freyamelessa0318
Horsholm, Denmark
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑99, in Poland.

Greetings to you my dear friend, how are you doing ? can please drop me your email address
I have something very important to share with you or you can write to me here through my
provided email address melessafreya02@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Freya Melessa or Melessa Freya on FB

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 pm

clones;
Fake profiles on FB
Freya Melessa or Melessa Freya
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
facebook.com/freya.melessa
facebook.com/melessa.freya.77
facebook.com/profile.php?id=1377195981
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012438752905
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012211634980
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012630379455
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012208543896
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012366489019

and a lot more ....

Image Image Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Freya Melessa - melessafreya@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:23 pm

same scammer, different profile on zorpia

Melissa
Todmorden, UK
Looking for anything with a man
aged 35‑99, in Sweden

My Name is melessa
How are You, i Hope you are doing good, plz i will like you to message me, i will be very happy if You can send me a mail on my mailbox (melessafreya@hotmail.com) i will tell u more about me and also my pictures Thanks

as everybody with a hotmail address is assigned to a Skype account by microsoft

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melessa Freya - melessafreya02@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:53 am

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 09:30:29 +0000
Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO ME PLEASE

Dear Friend,
Thank you very much for your response,Let me start by introducing myself. I am Ms,Melessa Freya i am 38 years old divorced with one kid,i am working with the Central Bank of Turkish here in Turkey. As you already know why i am telling you this its because of the trust i have on you and after this transaction we are going to meet and have our family i know this will go a long way in out lifes when we meet.

Now listen On the 31st of July, 2004 our client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,The Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project.I have attach my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation (COMPULSORY)

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction.
Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Ms,Melessa Freya

pics 2x already here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

melessafreya@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello my name is melessafreya. can
well be firend here is my email address
(melessafreya@gmail. com) I will
be waiting for your email.

=> z, meless
32, Germany
Last seen Yesterday
aged 50‑70, in Germany.
Currently Living With
Alone
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Freya Melessa - melessafreya02@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:51 am

READ AND GET BACK TO ME PLEASE

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your mail,please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this massage may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence.Anyway let me start by introducing myself. I am Ms,Melessa Freya a divorcee with one kid,i am working with the Central Bank of Turkish here in Turkey.I got your contact through my personal search.

Now listen On the 31st of July, 2004 our Bank client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,The Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that my attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, my attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved in this transaction at all, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project.I have attach my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Ms,Melessa Freya
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Freya Melessa - melessafreya@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:52 am

Istanbul, Turkey

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melissa Olivera Freya - FB

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:02 am

Melissa Olivera Freya
joined FB October 2
friends are either from Russia , Turkey, and from there on further eastwards
lots of friend from Afghanistan

add. pics

Image Image

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Freya Melessa - melessafreya50@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:12 pm

zorpia.com/freyamelessa49
freya
54, Thessaloniki, Greece
Last seen 25 minutes ago
aged 40‑90, in Poland.

Dear Friend
My name is ms freyamelessa please kindly contact me via my email address
here (melessafreya50@gmail.com) i have something to share with you.
From Ms,freyamelessa

melessafreya50@gmail.com ==>
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013042067004
Melessa Mele
- August 12, 2016
1 friend

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Freya - melessafreya50@gmail. com

Postby minerva » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm

melessafreya50@gmail. com

Z,Freya
freya
54, Thessaloniki, Greece

Last seen 2 minutes ago
indly contact me via my email address here(melessafreya50@gmail. com) i have something to share with you.
From Ms,freyamelessa

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 am

Clone here:

vk.com/id378736849
Freya Melessa
Birthday: May 5, 1972
Studied at: Bahçeşehir University '80

chathour.com/melessaferya
Age 45
Location Turkey - Ankara

plus.google.com/116355522351787639772
Melessa Freya
Hello my name is melessafreya. can
well be firend here is my email address
(melessafreya@gmail.com) I will
be waiting for your email.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

melessafreya50@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:14 pm

PLEASE READ AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Friend.

Thank you very much for your mail,please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this massage may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence.Anyway let me start by introducing myself. I am Ms,Melessa Freya a divorcee with one kid,i am working with the Central Bank of Turkish here in Turkey.I got your contact through my personal search.

Now listen On the 31st of July, 2004 our Bank client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,The Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that my attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, my attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved in this transaction at all, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
ImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:13 am

old email address, old pics
again on zorpia

freya melessa
54, Female, Thessaloniki

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Melessa Freya, melessafreya84@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:15 pm

look on hangouts

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Melessa Freya, melessafreya84@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm

soundcloud & chatblink

Melessa Melessa

Melessafreya 44 Years, Turkey

I like your profile and i want us to be friends ,so write me here to my Email address
(melessafreya84@gmail.com)

pic on both profiles

email address here too
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=107570

Return to “White Females”