It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Debrahlee Lorenzana

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Helen, Skype helenlove20

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Helen
Last Online 7 days ago
34 y.o. United States, Unknown
Woman :mrgreen:
Straight

About
I will tell you later

skype user name helenlove20

Helen from Alabama, USA
i need trustful man that have the fear of God in him ...

Helen, Skype helenlove20

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Cathy - raisaanna12@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:58 pm

cathy12
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: oregon
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am honest, sincere, affectionate, caring, loyal, easy going type lady. I am attracted to men that keep active, don't take themselves to seriously, have a sense of humor, affectionate and can communicate. I love spring, summer and fall but not so much in between. I enjoy soccer, swimming, golf just to name a few. Mostly I just love being outdoors.

IP: 5.62.63.181 Privax; bad IP proxy

clone: "sabrina70" on whatsupfriend
hello dear,i am sabrina jean from uk.i want to be your friend,i have something to share with you.contact me through my e-mail(sebi_love@hotmail.com) and i will tell you all you need to know about me.thanks
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Debrahlee Lorenzana

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:42 pm

lavalifedating.net/
sabrina70
Female , 32 , seeking Male
London, uk

hello dear,i am sabrina jean from uk.i want to be your friend,i have something to share with you.contact
me through my e-mail (sebi_love@hotmail.com) and i will tell you all you need to know about me.thanks
#
hello dear,i am sabrina jean from united kingdom,i will like to be your friend.i have an important
discussion with you,contact me or write me through my email. sebi_love@hotmail.com ,and i will
tell you a lot about my self

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cathy Anna - raisaanna12@gmail.com, cell (832)569-1893

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:14 pm

http://www.newser.com/story/91898/too-h ... acked.html <-- Debrahlee Lorenzana

lavalifedating.net/profile/5449279
cathyanna
Female, 35, seeking Male
ontoria, united state of America Oregon

email me here (raisaanna12@gmail.com or my cell (832) 569-1893
because i dont have premumium if ur interested thanks for unersaning

Image Image Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pic of Debrahlee Lorenzana

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:17 pm

https:/ /www. villagevoice.com/2010/06/06/debrahlee-lorenzana-now-also-too-hot-for-jpmorgan-chase/

debrahleel
- 32 y/o woman
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English
- seeking a man from 27 to 37 y/o

Personal details of debrahleel

Name debrahleel
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1985 March 17
Height I prefer not to say
Body type I prefer not to say
Ethnicity I prefer not to say
Religion I prefer not to say
Marital status I prefer not to say
Education I prefer not to say
Occupation I prefer not to say
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker I prefer not to say
Drinker I prefer not to say

debrahleel are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 27-37
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Friendship, Relationship

Hello
my dear my name is debrahlee
i saw your profile and i like it,while let me say a little about myself,i work as an Senior Auditor/banker in Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom,i am looking for a true friend whom i can count on,i believe you are that man that i have been waiting for,hope to read from you so that i can tell you more about me,you can write me with this email address(debrahleelambart@gmail.com)
Yours Friend,
debrahleelambart
Date: 2017-10-23 05:24:19

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Debrahlee Lamart; <debrahleelambart@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello my dear
How are you today? I will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Ms Debrahlee Lamart, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Auditor/banker in one of the leading banks in United Kingdom It is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex-husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kid before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although it is now over between us.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon

Yours faithful
Debrahlee Lamart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 pm

My dear,
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you, well from your respond I'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well.Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ex-husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:3.500,000. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you all the comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. i only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.
1. Full Name........
2. Address...........
3. Identification copy......
4.Nationality.........
Thanks and best regards

Yours faithful,
Debrahlee Lamart

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:47 pm

My dear,
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you, well from your respond I'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well.Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ex-husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:3.500,000. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you all the comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if
we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. i only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.
1. Full Name........
2. Address...........
3. Identification copy......
4.Nationality.........
Thanks and best regards

Yours faithful,
Debrahlee Lamart

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:10 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil:

how do you wish to prove this please,tell me i will be waiting to hear from you soon

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

0livia Elliot aka Tidiane Diagne - oliviaelliot90@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

zorpia.com/TidianeDiagne
Tidiane
24, female
Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a man
aged 70, in United States.

Hello My Dear
My name is Miss 0livia i saw your profile today .zorpia.com on and became intrested in you,
i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can
give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address,(oliviaelliot90@gmail.com)
I believe we can move from here,
i am sorry if i am embarrassing you
your loving girl
elliot
oliviaelliot90@gmail.com

clone;
facebook.com/good.good.23
Olivia Elliot
Single
London, United Kingdom

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Asli Balik - aslicansu.b11@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:49 am

Asli Balik
Sex Woman
Age 37
Address 124 Ajeep
Istanbul, Turkey
Preferences Man
Description
I am a friendly and open minded woman, i am always interested to meet someone
new to share with. I am a friendly and open minded woman, i am always interested
to meet someone new to share with.
Contact email aslicansu.b11@yahoo.com

facebook.com/aslicansu.balik.5
Asli Cansu Balik
He lives in: Istanbul

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

moonkarren@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:49 am

interpals.net/morninglove1
morninglove1 Morningfrom, 28 y.o.
Passignano sul Trasimeno, Italy [Current City & Hometown]

moonkarren@hotmail.com
I am a female looking to make friend with you
It my pleasure to meet you reply to my email now i m waiting
(moonkarren@hotmail.com)

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: moonkarren@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:10 pm

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?p=554999#p554999
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116539

and RPO = Debrahlee Lorenzana ;)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vina Robbins - vinarobbins50@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Profile not available for view.

Vina321
34 y/o woman
New York City, USA

Hi honey i’m a single lady with no kids, i am here in search of a real man for true love
please if you are interested in me i want you to send me a message to my email address for us to know more about each other

vinarobbins50@gmail.com
Date: 2018-04-07 06:30:30

https:/ /myzamana.com/view_profile.php?member_id=16023153

Blocked
ntrigu.com/user/Vina32

....... Mail is out!!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vina Robbins - vinarobbins50@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:23 am

My dear,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things Anyway, i like to tell you little about me, My name is Vina Robbins, Am British i lost my only daughter at child birth, Am working as an Senior Audit / banker in Al Rayan Bank formerly Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.

I love to hear from you soon
Vina Robbins

Vina.jpg

Vina2.jpg

Return to “White Females”