It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Kena, rickykena2016@outlook.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Bicky Y - rickykane704@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Bicky Y
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7347409841

My Dear, greetings from me,(rickykane704@gmail.com) First I will like to apologies for intruding
into your privacy, since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting you
Please don't be angry with me am miss Ricky, I saw your profile and become interested.
I feel we can be good friends. so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here
( rickykane704@gmail.com )
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Mi querido, saludos de mi parte, (rickykane704@gmail.com) Primero, me gustaría disculparme
por entrometerme en su privacidad, ya que no nos conocemos. Entiendo la razón por la que contacté
con usted. No se enoje conmigo. Soy la señorita Ricky, vi su perfil y me interesé. Siento que pueden
ser buenos amigos así que me gustaría que me envíe un correo electrónico aquí (rickykane704@gmail.com)

Bicky Y - rickykane704@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Kena, rickykena2016@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:40 pm

also used BF pic, see
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120832
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rita Kane - ok.be@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:41 pm

friendpic/ ritakane
Name: kane kane
Female
City: New York, IA, USA
Date of Birth25.04.1991 (27,40y)
Marital status: In a relationship
Registered 26.02.2018
Email: ok.be@yahoo.com
am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman
am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linka Kena - linkakena@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:45 pm

turboflirt/ linkakena
Seeking a: Man
Albertson, New York, United States
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Your religion: Orthodox Christian

In my own words:

Hello my dear
how are you today actually i find your contact at turboflirt and really have interested
to know more about you because i have very vital issue to discuse with you, please try
to e mail (linkakena@gmail.com) me back God bless you

yours Linka
(linkakena@ gmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Fred; <fredsarah201@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:40 pm

fred90
- 25 y/o woman
- from Livadia, Ukraine
- English, Ukrainian, Hindi
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Personal details of fred90

Name sarah
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1993 October 27
Height 4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation Student
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No

fred90 are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 20-30
Looking for a height 4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Travel Partner

Nice to meet you
I would like you to contact me by email at (fredsarah201@gmail.com) Thank you while I wait for your email.

Date: 2019-03-01 09:56:51

196801-1-92202.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 pm

My dearest,
I am very grateful to receive your mail, Once again my name is Sarah Fred, I am 25 years old from Damascus, Syria. I was a student of the University of Damascus before the war in Syria got electrified. My late father foresaw it and sent I and my Mother to Senegal for safety but little did I know that my mother was battling with cancer until she died after three months in Senegal. I was able to bear the loss speaking with my father on daily basis until he was shot dead by the Rebels.

My late father Dr. Johnson Fred, was a special liaison officer for the United Nations. He was alleged working for the Government of Bashar Al-Assad and was killed by the Rebels. Although life isn't fair but I have to live and for this reason I came to you. I am all alone here in Senegal, no close friend nor relative.

I have some money deposited by my late father as our family asset $4.9 M ( Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a bank in London and I have the documents entrusted to me. I have tried to get the money released but I was denied the right to claim the fund because I am on Asylum, rather I was instructed by the bank to present someone, a partner/trustee that will stand for me before the money will be released.

Please let me know if you will be able to assist me and I will gladly offer 40% of the entire sum to you to appreciate your supports. This is why I asked you to contact me on my email because it is confidential. You can also call the Rev father`s phone number who i am under his care +221766097701 for more about me and I would like to know more about you. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Sarah Fred

........ IP shows Google

me-1-6.jpg

me-2-6.jpg

.... add. Pic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Dearest Good One,
How are you today, l hope you are fine? My day is very boring over here Dakar Senegal in this missionary we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of very harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the women quarter. The Rev Tel number is " +221766097701, when you want to hear my voice, call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

As the regards of my condition here I can't withdraw the money by myself due to my refugee status of which i am disallowed from live facilities for security reason and is against Senegal law. I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my family's and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, but refused to withdraw the money to me because of my refugee status rather advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently refugee camp over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. i am sending you my refugee ID copy and my Father death certificate i will send you the deposit copy and bank contact information immediately i receive you full personal details .

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this property, l kept this secret to people in the missionary camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me, I would like to introduce you to the bank as my partner, to stand on my behalf for the transfer and I would like you to send your full name, contact address and phone number to me so that I can send an email to the bank, it doesn't matter if we are far from each other. I am pouring out my heart to you in confidence and I believe you will receive me with open arms when the money is transferred to you as I would love to come over to your country. I look forward to receiving your details and I pray this email finds you safe. Thank you

Sincerely yours,
Sarah.

Death-Cert.jpg

camp-id-1-1-3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi Dearest ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay .Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you need to contact the Reverend who has been helping me during my stay in Dakar Senegal with his direct email address:( rvjohnfaye@yahoo.com

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev JOHN FAYE and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and remain Blessed Yours
miss Sarah Fred

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Rita, ikvivianago@sapo.pt

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 pm

ritalovane
Email ikvivianago@sapo.pt
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country United States
City New york city
Here for Friendship, Marriage
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't want children
Ethnicity Hispanic
Religion Buddhist
Body Type Athletic
Education High School
Occupation am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman
Description
Personal Description am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman
89.238.165.76 M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ritakane46@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:25 pm

^^

ritalovane Jun 11
My Name is Rita from senegal i wish to make honest friend with you, i would like you to contact me through
(ritakane46 @ outlook. com)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chidia.newa@bk.ru

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:36 pm

pff
Lkane
Age<: 25
Sex: F
Hobbies: Woman

Am A Young Lady Looking For Good And Caring Partner Also Know The Love For Woman

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

rickyloane - rickykane704@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:24 pm

rickyloane
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7385952758

Last Active: 4 hours ago

Mon cher, salutations de ma part, (Ricky) Tout d'abord, je voudrais m'excuser de m'immiscer
dans votre vie privée, car nous ne nous connaissons pas. Comprenez la raison pour laquelle je vous
ai contacté S'il vous plaît, ne soyez pas en colère contre moi, mademoiselle Ricky.
sentons que nous pouvons être de bons amis. S'il vous plaît répondez-moi dans ma boîte j'ai un accès limité
à ce site merci alors je voudrais que vous m'envoyiez un mail dans mon email ici (rickykane704@gmail.com)
afin que je vous en dise un peu plus sur moi et vous envoie ma photo au revoir ( rickykane704@gmail.com )

My Dear, greetings from me,(Ricky) First I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy,
since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me
am miss Ricky I saw your profile on the Site and become interested.I feel we can be good friends.
Please reply me in my box I have a limited access to this site thanks so i will like you to send me a mail
in my email here ( rickykane704@gmail.com )so that i will tell you little more about me and send my picture
to you bye ( rickykane704@gmail.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia Manuel - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:25 pm

------ since WD works again .....

lovesarah
- 28 y/o woman
- from Los Angeles, US, USA
- English, Italian, Urdu
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Personal details of lovesarah

Name
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1991 October 19
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation Student
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No

lovesarah are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 18-75
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Nice to meet you,
I would like you to contact me via my Email (manuelsofia991@gmail.com) thank you in
anticipation

Date: 2019-12-16 13:17:52

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia Manuel - manuelsofia991@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:17 pm

.... Story continues here since she was too long in the Sun over the night:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129730

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ricky Kane - rickykane704@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:57 am

itakanelovEE
South Africa, Johannesburg

My Name is Ricky from Syria i wish to make honest friend with you, i would like you to contact me through
( rickykane704@ gmail. c om )

Return to “White Females”