It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammer using pic of Rimla Akhtar

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:39 pm

When the Topic is complete, I'll move her to the "Dying widow" Thread!!!!!

Rimla Akhtar MBE
CHAIR, MUSLIM WOMEN’S SPORTS FOUNDATION

Rimla Akhtar MBE is the first Muslim woman to sit on the Football Association Council, and is chair of the Muslim Women’s Sport Foundation
https:/ /www.youthsporttrust.org/rimla-akhtar-mbe

Profile not available for view.

safinatu
77 y/o woman
New York City, USA

Greetings,
i saw your profile and i became interested in you,Please contact me on my email now(Safinatu30abdallah@gmail.com)I have something very important to discuss with you am waiting for you okay.best regard,Safinatu.
Date: 2017-01-09 18:05:40

....... Mail is out!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Safinatu Abdallah - Safinatu30abdallah@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Safinatu Abdallah

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014793465085

Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Single
From Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Member since 7 January 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello dearest friend,
-Salaam Alaikum
Pleasure is mine,How are you today and your family? I hope this Email Find you in good Health. I am seeking your friendship / partnership because I feel you are old enough to keep secrets and deal with sensitive issue confidentially, In View of my Correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter Serves as my Formal Notice of Intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.I'm open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my preposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country.Am willing to invest with ($3,500,000,00 USD) Three Million ,Five Hundred thousand US Dollars Only ) with you in your country am willing to invest in Real Estate, Oil and Gas , Hotel, Hospital, E.t.c but if you have any other idea on what i can invest in your country,feel free to tell me, then we can share idea together because i want you to stand as my partner and be in charges of my properties as my foreign partner to monitor my properties in your country or any foreign country .

Though i don't know you in person and i haven't met you before it will be very hard to trust stranger with this huge amount of money but am doing this because my husband and my only son died last year during the crises in Benghazi Libya. North Africa . Am presently at the Hospital suffering from Lungs Cancer in Tripoli Libya where am under going treatment for Lung cancer.Am suffering from long time cancer of the breast from all indication,that my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that i won't live more than six month because the cancer stage has gotten to very bad stage according to the doctor report that i will die in six month to this time. That is why am looking for partner to receive this money and invest with the money before i die so the bank will not make use of my money .I want you to invest with this money in any profitable business, and any profit you make from the business should go for refuges, poor one , orphanages, widow and motherless Homes.

Well you may have receive several and difference messages like this before with same story from scammer, cheaters Fraudsters but this is not ordinary story is my past life and is true life story of my life and my family . you are just a lucky person for me to choose you out of million's around the world but i decided to contact you because my mind Choose you and i believe on what come out from my mind that is real that is why i contact you for this is Great Opportunity also want you to know that am God sent to you Believe it or not because this is real, not Scam no game but for real .

If you accept my offer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and the procedures in sequence.Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out Legally, genuinely and Transparent.

Please kindly mail me your acceptance for more discussion.Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible business relation.

Allah Hafiz

Ms Safinatu

34.jpg

63.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:22 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :party: :party:

Do you think i am joking here?Or I'm stupid for sharing my secret with you?​What kind of embarrassment have you given to me?Your statement has deep element of humiliation and provocation.Just have a great day OK

PASSPORT_01.jpg

.... what for a Idiot ...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Dearest, how are you doing?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you, though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself, that even if you fail to complete the deal, that i must surely compensate you. And i want to inform you that i have a successfully operation through a new partner from Senegal, who was able to assist me on my health , but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed me during when i was in sick bed and in pains, i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three hundred, thousand US Dollars). Please, accept this little gift, because it is a gift from my heart.

My new partner from Senegal, have issued a Cheque as i instructed, because i am still in a General Hospital Libya , and the bank will role the money on an ATM visa card, for security reason. You can use the ATM visa card, to withdraw money from any ATM machine worldwide, with a maximum of US$2,000 daily. This vow i made to myself about compensating you, has been in my mind and i want to fulfill it to you, though i did not tell you what was in my mind. The bank said that you can receive the visa card, and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the Global ATM Alliance, with this information below.

Name: ........... ....... UBA bank Senegal.

Office Address: ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL).

Tel : ..........+221-762337588

Email Address::( Global.atmcards@consultant.com)

Officer In charge: Mr. Leo Benjamin

Ask them to send you the ATM visa card and the pin code, that i gave to you as a compensation. Feel free and get in touched with the ATM office, and instruct them where to send you the ATM visa card, so that you can start to withdraw the money. Please, do let me know immediately you receive it as you know that i am very busy here in General Hospital Libya .

I have given instruction to the ATM visa card office on your behalf, to release the ATM visa card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with them and they will send to you the ATM visa card, for you to withdraw the money without delay. Thanks for everything, and may God bless you the more.

Your happy friend .

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pic of Rimla Akhtar

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:51 pm

clone in
chat4real.com/Zaida/

I am a quiet woman and also completely independent. Of Moroccan descent but just grew up here and I feel very much at home in the Netherlands. I hope this doesn't stop you from contacting me as that would be a real shame. I behave just like the Dutch women and to be honest I also have desires that are normal for a woman. I have recently been single and I desperately need a man near me to enjoy myself together. I would love it if someone responds and we discuss what we both want over a drink. I'm waiting for you. Kiss, Zaida.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Aisha, ms.aisha01@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:09 pm

Aisha Mohamed
" ... Looking for a Man between 18 and 80 years.... "
aisha01 dating site

About Me:
I am looking for someone who wants to be a friend/lover and partner in life....

City : other
Last Active : 1 day ago
Relationship : Single
Looking for : A long-term relationship
Employment : Unemployed
Living : With parents
Education : High School Grad
Religion : Islam
Ethnicity : Arab (Middle Eastern)
Languages : English
Eyes : Brown
Hair : Black