It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 pm

this topic is a continuation of this one:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66877

..... for the russian Version: viewtopic.php?t=147765

pictures are stolen from Ann Angel

MOD EDIT: MOD EDIT: These are AFRICAN scammers using her stolen photos in fake profiles allover the internet. For RUSSIAN scammers doing so please see here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11419

lizzy123

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: kansas
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am looking for someone special to spend time with, to enjoy the simple pleasures of life with and to create new adventures and great memories with and to build a good relationship if the chemistry is right Someone who can become my best friend and soul mate. From there we can laugh, love and share a great life. Shared interests, a great smile, a good sense of humor, lots of energy and an adventurous nature are a plus. he should want romance in his life and enjoy holding hands, getting flowers, evening walks on the beach, and lots of cuddling. he should be a hopeless romantic and want to live each day to its fullest. Chemistry and appearance are important. ADD ME ON MY HANGOUT HONEYMERCY@GMAIL.COM

honeymecy@gmail.com

IP: 196.53.59.7 Alentus; bad IP proxy

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/111170844976316021127

honey mercy

different additional girl in pics used by the gang, see psoted here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66877&p=527265#p527265
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

vallesjessica980@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:51 pm

beautyandsexy
State, City: Texas,Corpus Christi
Children: I don't have children

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Mixed

Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

About me" Intelligent, Honest, Dependable, Hard working guy with common sense.As a good man you can understand me better.

vallesjessica980@gmail.com

IP: 162.217.27.52 DurableDNS; bad IP proxy

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jennycharles17@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 pm

jenny26
Sexuality: Homosexual
State, City: tulsa
Children: I want children

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Native American

Education: Professional
Personal Description:

Am Jenny from USA living in Tulsa here I was burn and rise in UK am 27 old am here looking for my soul mate that can love me with passion please if are scared move forward I don't have time to play on here thanks

IP: 139.59.163.207 Digital Ocean; bad IP proxy

dogman0512
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

modestmasala@gmail.com

Postby dogman0512 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 am

Zainu Moro modestmarsala@gmail.com supposed to be from South Africa living with cousin and uncle in Montana Beautician. Actually did video chat with 2 females. Uses stolen pictures of Ann Angel. Header to follow:

Just messaged you on Hangout.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: modestmasala@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Very certain that were stolen webcam chat snippets. Thanks for posting. Gmail headers are most often dead ends so I have just cut it a little ;)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Grant - bananalove16@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 pm

scammer reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109993#p529921

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/110457469892271670261
Victoria Grant
bananalove16@gmail.com
Jobs: Joe chris phy
School: Southcaroline University

About me
I am kind and sincere woman. I know for sure the meaning and the "weight" of such words as devotion, trust, honesty. I like people and communication though I am not too talkative. I respect the private space of people around me. I am mature enough to understand that sun keeps on setting and rising with us and it is up to us to choose the way we live, behave, treat people. What else? I am active and full of life person! It is my pleasure
to be in motion;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 2

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:28 am

mariewilliot0@gmail.com

Morelle Sylviane
Patronne at Magasiniere
Coucou
Lives in Cote D'ivoire

Introduction
My name is Sylviane and I'm new here and I would indeed get to know people well for a sincere and lasting friendship and can be see because I am a very open, which does not at all head and loves all that is good and beautiful in life

Work & Education
Employment Magasiniere, Patronne, 2015
Education University of Nantes2014

Places
Currently Cote D'ivoire
Previously Nantes

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

for male profile
see
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=109994

dogman0512
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

406-451-7870

Postby dogman0512 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am

Zainu Moro modestmarsala@gmail.com supposed to be from South Africa living with cousin and uncle in Montana Beautician. Actually did video chat with 2 females. Uses stolen pictures of Ann Angel. Header to follow:

Update full Hangouts discussion with address phone number and request for money

Just messaged you on Hangout.

Zainu Moro
Hi, its Zainu here.
HI I'm tied up right now but I always respond I think its impolite not to reply
Zainu Moro
Well thanks for getting in touch even in your stucked moment, we can chat when you are less busy
thank you for underatanding
Zainu Moro
Thats alright, you can message me when your free.
Zainu • Jun 9, 7:13 PM
Sorry never broke free
Zainu Moro
Guess your always busy then
Zainu • Jun 10, 12:06 AM
NO not usually today or yesterday was insane not normal
Jun 10, 7:46 AM
Zainu Moro
I see, Good morning by the way
Good morning yes yesterday was not a normal day I'm board most of the time
bored
Zainu Moro
You still working ?
No I'm a bum I retired art 41 and became a nurse until I was 49
Zainu Moro
You were a nurse for a living ?

Zainu Moro
That's cool, I completed Beautician training just two weeks ago and haven't started working yet
Work is great if you love your job
Zainu Moro
Right, where are you located ?
Florida in the US you?
Zainu Moro
I am originally from South Africa but at the moment living in the States and been here for a few months now

where in the us
Zainu Moro

beautiful woman
Zainu Moro

Even mor so
Zainu Moro
Thanks for the nice compliments and you are very handsome looking also, I am in Montana.
thank you<blush> Montana is brrrrrr cold
Zainu Moro
Yeah right, so how long have you been on the hook up site and what are you looking for ?
I never know how to answer that question because everyone seems to be looking for the one one a sex site which answr do yo want the real one or the sex site one
Zainu Moro
I joined the site 2 days ago through seeing it on online advertising and decided to give it a try since no one knows where or how they are going to find their soulmates as I will be very happy to find a serious long term relationship
Well I guess you get the honest answer Im looking for the womanwho ist
is the last thing I see before sleep and the first thing I see in the morning for the rest of my life. Im a lousy typist
Zainu Moro
That's alright lol as it appears we both are on the same page, how long have you been looking for that ?
16 years here 2 days
Zainu Moro
Wow, so you been single for 16 years ?
On and off I lived with some one for 3 years serial "dated" got engaged broke the engagement so yeah 16 years
Zainu Moro
Sorry to hear about your break up, I been in two relationships my whole life with the second one ending two years ago. I am single, never been married and don't have kids
Don't be sorry I hate liars and cheaters and she was a pathological liar. 2 years is a long time noy to be held or kissed or well you know
Zainu Moro
Well I am making sure to be certain I find not just a perfect person this time around but the right man ordained for me in life by God.
I am Catholic attend Mass every Sunday and bible study every Tuesday does that count
Zainu Moro
A very good bonus and am proud to know that about you
Yes the Lord is a major part of my
life I have to use the washroom and go to lunch can we chat later
Zainu Moro
Sure I will look forward to that, enjoy your lunch and stay safe
Zainu • Jun 10, 11:32 AM
Thank you I'm back
Zainu Moro
So have you ever been married and you got kids ?
Yes I got divorced and then annulled in 2000 I have 3 grown university educated professional daughters
Zainu Moro
Wow that's nice happy for you, you live with them ? I live here in Miles City with my Uncle and his daughter
No one is married my youngest lives with her built in baby sitter and my middle one lives with my parents Because it's close to her office
Zainu Moro
Oh I see, so you live alone ?
Yes I'm a big boy now
Zainu Moro
Haha I love the way you put that, you have any siblings ?
A brother 3years younger and a sister 10 years younger I lost count of what number husband she is on 4 or 5
Jun 10, 1:19 PM
Zainu Moro
Hmmm, well I am an only child.
Well I have only 2 experiences with only chiildren one I grew up with he was a miserable person now he is changed after his wife passed away. The other I almost married I could deal with her tantrums but not her lies
Jun 10, 1:32 PM
Zainu Moro
Hmmm sorry about that, so how is it where you live ? You live in like an apartment or something ? Me and my Uncle and cousin live in a 3 bedroom apartment
I just noved here in May I have a one bedroom apartment
Jun 10, 1:42 PM
Zainu Moro
Thats nice, you like the place ?
Kind of but its been raining for 8 days now I used to live on the coast where the ocen breezes blew the rain west
Jun 10, 2:05 PM
TTYL
Zainu Moro
Sorry was fixing lunch, talk later then
Zainu • Jun 10, 2:36 PM
Zainu Moro
Good morning

Good morning thats my Sunday best I just walked in from Church didn't even have time to shave. Thank GOD I'm a country boy
Zainu Moro
Lol but I must confess you are very handsome looking, I will leave for church in about an hour for the second service.So how did church go ?
Im Catholic so is always the same stand up sit down kneel but I joke it was great we celebrated the Trinity today. Thank you for the compliment though
Zainu Moro
You are welcome, so how is the weather on your end and what are your plans for the day ?
I live in Florida as you know but its cloudy today if it rains again I might have to start building an ark. It will be day 9
Zainu Moro
Nice, well it is Sunny here and Cloudy as well at 64 degrees.Cool weather you know.
Yes I do I have been in 48 of the 50 states and I froze my butt off in Butte
Zainu Moro
Lol and you travelled all these States for work or fun ?
Both the Air force and work some I went back to for fun on my Harley
Jun 11, 11:03 AM
You must have headed out son I'm going to hit thwashroom and head to lunch TTYL have a blessed day
Jun 11, 11:22 AM
Zainu Moro
Sorry I was finishing up some chores at home, well I will look forward to talking some more tonight.Enjoy your lunch and take very good care of yourself
Zainu • Jun 11, 11:46 AM
you around
Zainu Moro
Yep, how are you doing today ?
Doing good how about you
Zainu Moro
Doing okay thanks for asking.
I just had some one accuse me of trying to scam then. They contacted me Then the told me some one with my name said he has a son and is In Afghanistan I have 3 daughters and live in Florida kinda got me upset I don't know why but it just does.
Zainu Moro
Haha are you serious ? Someone you dont know just actually did that ?
Some one who contacted me off the website we chated a few times and today she hit me with that, I missed the message because I had downloaded the new windows 10 last night and It screwed up my printer drivers. And she called me a liarr which really bothers me because I don't lie I did own a computer company but not everyone in the woeld has to no I was undercover for 9 years also

this is what my fulltime job wa
Zainu Moro
Well I hope whatever the matter is, you get to resolve it
its not important as long as I don't get 20 naked pictures everyday anymore
Zainu Moro
I see, so thats the stuffs you are involved in on the internet huh ?
NO I go on a dating site even match.com and I get contacted they seem nice enough in two days I'm getting naked pictures in 2 weeks they are in love. You have chatted with me you sent me pictures of a beautiful woman. Did I even hint that I wanted naked pictures???? Don't the girls realize that the internet is fforver?
Zainu Moro
Tell me something about the kind of woman you will like to spend the rest of your life with
quickly then I have to run sweet intelligent funny can act silly sometimes isn't a partier likes to try new things crazy in private and the last thing I see before Ifall asleep and the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning for the rest of my days
I have to run I did a letter for my neighbor and I have to drop it off tell me what you think about what I want I respond when I get back
Jun 12, 4:03 PM
Zainu Moro
Very interesting what you seek and it looks like you know what really you want out of life.Well I would like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.Also a level headed individual who is not a procrastinator, who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves to travel.A man that respects himself enough to respect the ones he loves and care for. I seek a conscious person who is serious about having a monogamous relationship.An honest person who you can count on in times of needs, someone to laugh with someone to cry with, to share your hopes and dreams in good times and bad times and also looking for a man who is very responsible and doesnt shed away from his responsibilties.A man who is willing to take very good care of the family and always stick the family together through thick and thin and hope you get me right ?
Zainu • Jun 12, 4:47 PM
I got you I've been around the world twice and prefer a cruise ship to flying around. Procrastination is not one of my character traits. I've seen to much misery pain death and suffering to take life seriously. And I have enough trouble with one woman two would drive me crazy. I don't lie and I don't cheat and I think those that do are cowardly little boys. I dont accept liars or cheaters which is why I'm not married now. For lying so much it was pathological. I don't know if you could call me level headed but I finished 2 degrees and had 2 careers. My responsibilities to my children were always met in fact once child support was over they owed me money but I let them keep it because I really thought it was going to my kids. but I was wrong. In a world of deadbeats I owe nothin.
Zainu Moro
Sounds like we both are on the same page and looking for the same thing, I hope to see where getting to know each other leads us to.
I agree fully
Zainu Moro
So did you get what you had to do done ?
Yup and he wanted to make changes I told him just the facts and I had two facts wrong that I need to change because thats what he originally told me. tomorrow not today Im tired
Zainu Moro
Haha you sound upset
Na just frustrated I love when people sa do me a favor but do it my way after 23 years of writing police reports and never losing a case I think I know what belongs and what doesn't ya think?????
Zainu Moro
Well yeah I get you, don't you think you need a shower ?
maybe if someone washed my back I can really use a massage lol
Zainu Moro
Haha well there ain't anyone naughty boy
In nursing school the girls used to fight over who would be my practice dummy for back rubs me I have to pay 57.00 a month lifes not fair
Jun 12, 6:06 PM
Zainu Moro
Hmmm interesting, sorry have to go prepare supper now but hope we can chat tonight as am gonna try and have Mg cousin hook up webcam for me so we can see each other
sounds good but Im not shaving enjoy dinner sweetie
Jun 12, 6:37 PM
missed you last night
Zainu Moro
Good morning, how are you doing today ? Sorry I didnt show up again last night.My internet was out
No problem things happen I'm sitting here in a towel time to get unnaked and start my day I have a yoga class at 9:30 and bible study at 6 other than that Im free all day
Zainu Moro
Oh I see, and what is the time on your end right now ? Its 5:09AM here.
7:10
you into tattoos
Zainu Moro
Nope I dont have tattoos
Didn't mean you guess I should have been more specific do you mind tattoos
Zainu Moro
Not at all, I have no problem with people with tattoos

Should have shavedthe rose is older than you
Zainu Moro
Really, how long have you had your tattoos ?
one over 30 years the other over the last 10. the rose was my squad insignia in the Air Force, the no fear dive flag is when i certified as a rescue diver and the other side which is kind of blurry is for my three daughter the Kanji or Japanese says daughters love exists through death and eternity
Zainu Moro
Hmm I have always heard tattoos came with their meanings and its clear yours does.They are very nice anyway
Thank you sweetie gotta run TTYL ok
Zainu Moro
Alright hit me up when you get back.Have a nice and a blessed day and take very good care of yoursel
yourself
You have a blessed day also and don't work too hard
Zainu Moro
Alright I wont, talk to you later handsome
Zainu • Jun 13, 7:33 AM
I crossed the big street all by myself
Zainu Moro
What big street is that ?
The one that I have to cross to get to the gym its 4 lanes also priced 2 nail salons $4.00 difference so I don't know which to pick
Zainu Moro
You going to the Salon ?
Yup I used to go every 3 weeks but it has been a long time 30.00 in one 34.00 in the other and add 5 for a tip
Zainu Moro
Lol well there is nothing wrong with that but indeed it seems like there is a lot to earn financially from being a Beautician here in the States
Yeah if your Vietnamese...Hair stylists start off in cheap places with cheap customers
Zainu Moro
I see, well should we turn out to be soulmates and be together you wouldnt have to worry about having to go out to cut your hair as I will take care of that for you for free
That works for me
Jun 13, 10:46 AM
Bible study tonight be back around 7:30
Jun 13, 5:17 PM
Zainu Moro
Alright dear, have a blessed day
Zainu • Jun 13, 6:06 PM
Zainu Moro
Are you back ?
Just
Zainu Moro
How did your studies go ?
I was late and distracted nothing serious but I just was some where else
Zainu Moro
I see, so have you had supper ?
yup eating a pear right now
Id think it was supper time but you farm girls eat early lol
Zainu Moro
Isnt is past 8pm on your end ?
8:35
Zainu Moro
Yeah I know so its definitely past supper time, down here we have supper mostly before 6pm
Im down your out...so tell me about the great and wonderful beautiful blonde beside a Beautician
Zainu Moro
Well lets see, I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy.Trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it.I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest and looking to meet a man that I can spend the rest of my life with
Zainu • Jun 13, 8:45 PM
Sorry I missed your response but I am here for a bit
Jun 13, 11:35 PM
I'm awake and we are looking for the same thing so where do we go from here?
Jun 14, 5:42 AM
Hey cowgirl you up yet it's 6:30 don't you have some cows to milk or some eggs to gather??lol
Jun 14, 8:34 AM
Zainu Moro
Good morning dear, how are you doing today ?
Zainu • Jun 14, 9:02 AM
Doing good weather sucky
Zainu Moro
Did you have a good sleep ?
yup how about you?
Zainu Moro
Same here just battling a little headache
You have any Excedrin? Or Goody's powder tastes yucky but works fast
Zainu Moro
You think I should take some of that ?
Well I only spent nine years as a nurse put I did learn a little bit . Yes get it as it starts other wise you will have a big headache later
Zainu Moro
Alright sweetheart thanks so much
I am hear to please!!!! Go take something and get back to me
Zainu Moro
Alright and what are your plans for today ?
None it's lousy outside and since I moved off the farm no horses chickens or pig crises' to deal with
Zainu Moro
You used to live on a farm ?
Yup it was crazy I have also been riding horses since I was 7
Zainu Moro
That's nice, seems like a fun loving person since birth
No just crazy I think I have tried everything except snowboard
Zainu Moro
Hmmm thats cool, am also that type of person who always try to make people laugh.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have at all times.
Well I said it last night we have a lot in common and are both funny, gracious and charitable. So where do we go from here?
Zainu Moro
Well I think so far so good though I believe we are still in the early days of meeting so there is still a lot more to know about each other
i wasn't proposing just think we need to go deeper in our conversations
Zainu Moro
Hmm can you explain a bit further what you mean ?
We re making a lot of small talk it's time to kick it up a notch. Have you been trying to find a job?
Zainu Moro
Not yet, my Uncle is working on a little something for me which after He is done then I can start looking for one.
So you plan on staying in Montana
Zainu Moro
Yhep hoping, when would you want us to try the video calling anyway ?
Any time I just didn't shave but now is as good a tine as any
Zainu Moro
Alright sounds cool hold on let me get cousin to get this thing working
Youbet
Jun 14, 10:45 AM
Zainu Moro
Your ready ?
yes
Missed call from Zainu
Jun 14, 11:10 AM
Zainu Moro
Just called and there was no answer.
I could see you but not hear you, did you see us ?
Think you did responding to wave though
Two beautiful women for the price of one yup I could see you but couldn't hear you either nd yes I was waving back
Zainu Moro
Cousin says fault is from our end and that laptop speakers hasnt work since she completed High School.
Sorry about that
No problem I got to see you and that is all that matters Big Sky Country has beautiful women Florida does too but they are all snobs you two look like fun
Zainu Moro
Well thanks but your sure you were able to determine from the both of us which was me ?
Your hair is lighter
Zainu Moro
Well guess you should take another look and get a good guess for yourself
Missed call from Zainu
Jun 14, 11:21 AM
You were in a call with Zainu
Jun 14, 11:24 AM
I accepted your call but you weren't there I tried again you have two emails but I tried on the right one
Ok sweetie and cousin beautiful 2 I gotta run to meet my friends for lunch. Can I see you again when I get back in abouut an hour Ms. blessingyear33 lol
Out the door
Zainu Moro
Thats not my email address, where from that ?
Zainu • Jun 14, 11:33 AM
Zainu moro <blessingyear33@gmail.com>
Blessingyear33 @ y/a/h/o/o/ . c o m
I
Zainu Moro
Supposed to marry, you have a wife ?
Zainu • Jun 14, 12:40 PM
No I called it off because she was a pathological Liar
Don't be upset I didn't get married and if you are wondering why it took me so long to answer I was doing a favor for a friend I think I told you about it and there was an error on it I had to type and print it
Zainu Moro

Zainu Moro
Is she the one with the email address you sent me ?
no dr here
Zainu Moro
Ever spoken to that one with the email address ?
Zainu • Jun 14, 3:04 PM
dr just left which email are you talking about ? got to go to dinner don't run away
You confused me no I don't talk to my almost ex wife
You must be talking about the one that thought I was scamming her from Afghanistan
Zainu Moro
I mean the person with my email address
oh no she has your name not modestmarsala@gmail
I'll eat fast and be rude to get back to you you guys look fun
Jun 14, 4:13 PM
Ok where's my beautiful blonde giggly girl
Jun 14, 5:20 PM
I see you got my last message I'm done for the night
ok you are certainly around I don't mean I'm done for the night with you I meant nobody should be bothering me now lets talk
Jun 14, 5:47 PM
not talking to me for any reason?
I guess not ok if you change your mind you know where to find me
Ok bye bye
Jun 14, 6:32 PM
Zainu Moro
Good evening, sorry I have been out with cousin doing grocery shopping and my Uncle said He heard messages come in on the computer.Am not sure if He looked and read lol
yeah he looked and read I can see from here when the message is read. I thought you were upset with me.
Zainu Moro
Oh naa am not, be right back have to eat supper please
go right ahead my but hurts anyway
Jun 14, 8:20 PM
Zainu Moro
Good evening
Hey beautiful I'm falling asleep tomorrow
Zainu Moro
Alright, have a Goodnight.
Zainu • Jun 14, 11:32 PM
Zainu Moro
Good morning
Zainu • Jun 15, 8:05 AM
morning beautiful I was at breakfast and on my way yo th gym will you miss me?
Zainu Moro
Of course I missed talking to you
Zainu • Jun 15, 9:19 AM
Im back whats up with you today you sleep well?
Zainu Moro
Yes I did thanks for asking and how about you ?
I slept great thank you I have to run in about 35 minutes so tell me something good
Zainu Moro
Well I have been wanting to ask you what you like to do for fun(both indoors and outdoors)
indoors besides the internet, movies and reading I think you can figure out the rest outdoors walking, the gym, yoga, scuba diving , hiking and camping. Until my motorcycle accident 4 years ago I used to run 5 miles a day and on Saturday and Sunday I ran in 10K's every weekend rollerblade and bicycle. The Dr tells me 28 lbs to go and he will authorize a knee brace so I can jog but not race (yeah right) he doesn't know about the gym and I don't want to lose my physical therapist. I'm even going to walk to church I want to run and blde and mountain bike again so bad
Zainu Moro
Very interesting hobbies you have and I hope and pray you recover from your injuries soon, I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, surfing the internet, dancing, and reading, etc and I would like someone to share that with, as well as they sharing their interests with me and also I like going to the beach with that special someone and also taking a walk around with him and sharing thought and wishing together at night. I like to chill out with a good book or watch a movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with.I'm very easy to get along with and a very good listener
Zainu • Jun 15, 11:12 AM
Surfing I didn't do to good at but I grew up on an Island so I love the beach. I used to have a 4wd Bronco back in the day and if my date was just a regular person I'd stock up on beer if my date thought they were cultured (key word thought) then I had a wine bucket and two bottles of wine. You had to have special permits and equipment. Im a sucker for chick flicks especially from Nicholas Sparks. What was the last book you read?
Thanks for the prayers to I need them for my knee but I just keep plowing on?
Zainu Moro
The Last Book I read was a novel titled Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achibe
Well Ill shock you then I have to run for lunch The Last book I read was the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy ***spoiler alert**** by 50 Shades Darker it starts to turn into a love story by the third book it is a love story Last Movie I saw was The Longest Ride I love it I even bought the blu ray gotta run I'll look for your response when I get Back. A little deeper don't you think??? Better than hows the weather Have a blessed morning I'll TTYL
Zainu Moro
Enjoy your morning and stay safe.
Zainu • Jun 15, 11:39 AM
just returned
Jun 15, 12:23 PM
I looked up that book sounds interesting thought I would tell you.
Jun 15, 2:27 PM
Zainu Moro
Oh yeah it's a very interesting book, how is your day going ?
Zainu • Jun 15, 2:46 PM
I was sore and fell asleep
Jun 15, 4:50 PM
Zainu Moro
Whats up with you ?
Just got into bed whats up
Zainu Moro
Nothing much, you going to get some sleep ?
Soon Im on my tablet and probably be nodding out in a half hour. Ieas going to Read Easy Meat about human trafficking of young women in the UK but I'd rather talk to you.
Zainu Moro
Thats sweet of you thanks for the nice gesture
Why I like talking to you....
Zainu Moro
So what have you been doing today ?
Nothing much Its rainy season and I really overworked my legs this morning
Zainu Moro
Sorry about that, you feel pains in your leg ?
Just sore muscles they will be fine in the morning Im sure. At least I can't do squats when I started them I couldn't even sit on the bowl for a week
Lol
Zainu Moro
I guess you need a good rest
I have to know when to quit thats all for a smart guy I do dumb things. Even when the physical therapist tells me to stop I always say just a little more. I m a Taurus I don't believe in that stuff but I can get stubborn smetimes
Zainu Moro
Haha but you dont look stubborn
Zainu • Jun 15, 11:53 PM
Im not a good woman keeps me in check probably why I like women Drs and Therapists they don't have egos like wise acre men
Hey farmgirl I know the roosters start crowing early but its still only 10 pm you cant have fallen asleep lol
I was just looking at your beautiful face on your profile I think it's a nice thing to go off to dreamland with that om my mind...gnight luv
Zainu Moro
Sorry was dozing lol
I knew it we both need to sleep go to bed beautiful
Jun 16, 12:17 AM
Your not sleeping might need a spanking lol
Jun 16, 12:51 AM
Good morning naughty girl
Jun 16, 10:01 AM
Is uncle reading the messages again
Zainu Moro
Good morning
Zainu • Jun 16, 11:57 AM
good morning naught girl you were supposed to go to sleep not play an the internet
looks like i missed you its actual afternoon here now
Jun 16, 12:50 PM
You around
Jun 16, 2:26 PM
Zainu Moro
Hi there, sorry I been out all day.How is your day going ?
don't apologize it's fine although I did miss you
Zainu Moro
Missed talking to you also, how are you feeling from last nights aches ?
still a little stiff but I'm fine
Zainu Moro
Wish I was there to have taken care of you
I dont think I'd complain about that
Zainu Moro
How is the weather on your end ?
Miserable
Zainu Moro
Ouch sorry about that.
Yeah it kinda sucks I was going to go to the gym and then see whar kind of deal I could get at Metro
Zainu Moro
So what do you plan on doing now then ?
Zainu • Jun 16, 5:50 PM
Sorry i nodded out and a nurse showed up for a visit unexpected
Jun 16, 7:32 PM
Nice talking to you today
Jun 16, 9:02 PM
Good night beautiful
Jun 16, 9:53 PM
Zainu Moro
You in bed ?
Zainu • Jun 16, 11:18 PM
Yes just woke up its only 2:30 there
Jun 17, 4:36 AM
Zainu Moro
Good morning dear
Good morning beautiful just got back from the gym. How are you?
Zainu Moro
I am good and yourself ?
Hot and worked out no rain this morning but it's already 86
Zainu Moro
Oh cool, hope you had a nice workout session
yup I'll be crying tonight though
So what is your story? What brings you to a hookup site looking for the ONE
Zainu Moro
I believe I have answered you that question from the scratch of our getting to know each other, have you been following ?
Our conversation I mean
i just went back to look but I'll look again
Nope all I see is I saw an advertisement amd I thought I'd find a soulmate. No my boyfriend lied and cheated with my best friend or the 100's of other reasons
you are beautiful and sweet why would you have to try a site like this
Zainu Moro
Like I told you exactly about seeing on an advertisement and hope to find my soulmate as no one knows where or how they are going to find their other halfs and I believe have gone to the extent of telling you about my type of dream man
yeah and you also asked me if I thought I might be hi
Zainu Moro
Exactly and am happy about how far we have gone with knowing each other because so far I believe we both share a lot of perceptions in common.
Yes we certainly do and Im happy about that. But don't you get a lot of pervs sending you pictures that shouldn't be sent saying things that shouldn't be said?
said
Zainu Moro
If its reference to the site, I have taken off my account from there about 5 days ago.
Me to I think they finally removed me Wednesday
Zainu Moro
I see, am not sure if you have been thinking what I have been thinking anyway
well I was thinking a few things First I have seen enough naked pics of Raven Riley, Aria Giovanni, and ashley brooks I erased like 100 + pictures the other day. Second I think we are thinking exactly the same thing,
Zainu Moro
Well what I have been thinking is if we both seem to be looking for the same thing and have such kind of a lot in common, why dont we open out our hearts to each other, try a relationship out and see where it leads to or what do you think ?
Exactly what you are thinking
Zainu Moro
But the question is are you ready because this involves us building a solid relationship full of love and trust in all angles
Ive been ready for a long time. I thought hookups would take my mind off of what I know I want but I just could go through with random hookups... You know what I want and it certainly isn't just sex.
Zainu Moro
I talk that much because in honest truth, I have grown liking you this last few days and I believe something positive could be in store in the future for us
I feel the same way so what to we do next?????
Zainu Moro
Well I guess right now we can consider ourselves lovers and try to establish a relationship build on a solid foundation of trust as I can assure you to have all of my attention and efforts to see this work
Well we can't be lovers we are to far away lol but we certainly can be in a relationship
Zainu Moro
Of course but in a relationship as lovers as distance I believe can never separate two hearts ordained for each other in life by God
I'll buy that. I think thats a good Idea because I was dreaming about you the last couple of nights and I've canceled every dating site and only talk to women that have to do with my job or that I grew up with.I have to run but I'll be about an hour.
Zainu Moro
Alright take care and talk later
I gotta go but I'll be back in the meantime send me some new pics and Il'l send a couple of new ones when I get back' Have a blessed day I shouldn't be more than an hour...laterz Baby
Jun 17, 11:34 AM
Zainu Moro
Ain't got new pictures but am working on getting some new ones for you soon
Zainu • Jun 17, 12:01 PM
Well I will send two of mine anyway

need a haircut

got a haircut
About 3 weeks ago Sunday then Monday
Jun 17, 12:48 PM
Zainu Moro
Good evening dear, how is your day going?
Zainu • Jun 17, 4:36 PM
Man we have lousy timing just got back from supper
Zainu Moro
What did you have ?
Zainu • Jun 17, 5:46 PM
Backed fish veggies and I allowed my self som trwberry mousse
Baked. God thing I had an assistant my typing is for cow pies.
Zainu Moro
Lol nice supper you had, tell me what are your likes and dislikes ?
As in?
Zainu Moro
Your like and dislikes naturally as a person
Zainu • Jun 17, 6:15 PM
I'll guess God, church, bible study, intelligent independent woman, sweetness, honesty, big hearts, the ocean, the sky at night. being with one person even if it' sitting in laughing teasing and just relaxing with a bottle of Merlot and talking. Being in a room doing 2 different things, but still feeling together,warm bed shred by two people withe deep feelings II'm not talking about sex here, but I do like it too) big dogs little kids ( the altar servers on Sunday make me smile. Dislikes phony christians, liars, cheaters, men who raise their hand to a woman, fake people of all kinds and people who think they re better than everyone else and my all time dislike people who are dumb as a box of rocks.
I screwed that up again why can't I type like a normal person
Im falling asleep here
Jun 17, 6:41 PM
Zainu Moro
Hehe interesting and I will only take it as you expressing yourself and being real regarding your likes and dislikes.I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive.I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.I love nature.I am also an animal and nature lover.As far as interests, mine are many and varied.I am comfortable doing or trying anything at least once.I really love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading, computers, etc.Talking about dislikes, I like so many things in this world and things that I dislike are numbered, I dislike men who are cheaters, liars and also men who raise their voices and hands on women.I also dislike fighting and quarreling family or let me say man.I dont want a situation whereby we will always be fighting and using abusive words to each other.Such things really hurt and dont like that.I always want me and my man to live happily and understanding life.
Zainu • Jun 17, 7:09 PM
Yes words hurt thats why I would rather go for a walk than argue. I like spontaneity, and silliness and impulsiveness. I might roll my eyes because I'm supposed to be a grown up. As you know I was a cop long enough to retire so Im commanding and forceful in my tone but thats just force of habit. Any profile I ever wrote sats loves to experiment and will try anything once. I am a conservationist ans even though I don't hunt much any more I still pay for my license. I don't want to hear about bambi because if we don't thin the herd we end up with Lyme Disease and hundreds of road kill lining the roads. We screwed up the Everglades by re routing it and allowing Big Sugar to dump their waste. I can't stand the fact that peple freak over gators and bears whe we built up so far that we have taken over when they were here first.
On the whole we are fairly like minded. We might just have something here.
Jun 17, 7:35 PM
Must be dinner time im laying down because I hurt like heck so im on my tablet.
Jun 17, 8:03 PM
Zainu Moro
Sorry I got involved in a little stuffs I had to take care of, well what happened to hurt your back ?
Zainu • Jun 17, 11:32 PM
Workout and sleep
4:08 AM
Zainu Moro
Good morning and Happy Fathers Day to you, hope you have the very best of this day which is special to very special people like you.
Zainu • 8:20 AM
good morning beautiful thank You I just walked back from mass. How are you today I know it must be rough but I did pray for you.
Zainu Moro
Thanks how was church ?
Normal CATHOLIC MASS STAND UP SIT DOWN KNEEL REPEAT. I have only lived up here for a month and a half so I'm still getting used to a new church. I'm going from a Lay Minister in a Church with 6000 families to just a member of a Church with maybe 700 families. Today the teenagers were the Altar servers and after 3 daughters going through their teens I like the little kids better lol
Zainu Moro
Sounds nice interesting church service, so what are your plans for the day ?
Lunch and nothing I was at the gym yesterday so today is take a break day what about you.
Zainu Moro
Well I will be leaving for church in the next hour for second service then after we are gonna have lunch at home with the family and 6 of my Uncles friend.4 males and 2 females and of course think about you throughout the day.
I'm sure with that crowd you won't have much time to think but it sounds like a wonderful day. I'm always thinking of you as you can see by my message at 4 AM my time. I actually dreamed about you last night.
Zainu Moro
Well you might now know but I do think about you also all the time which is what I have been doing since we started talking being the only person I communicate with much each day
Well you don't say...I like that as it makes me feel special and I am loyal as a puppy
Zainu Moro
Well you are special in my sight and I am happy with our gradual process of knowing each other as thats what lead me to feeling very safe about bestoling my mild heart to you to take care of
Thank you for that trust and now Im going to trust you with something ready?
Zainu Moro
Yes I am, shoot.
I already told you what my real job was didn't I
Zainu Moro
Yes ?

That was my real job but I remember telling you that
Zainu Moro
Yes I do remember, what about it ?

Well I am cool with that, I think I have to get ready to get going now but not knowing the nature of my schedule today though looks like its going to be quite busy, I want us to exchange contacts as I did get a spare phone from my Uncle whom has placed me on his call plan as well so that way we can still be able to communicate whilst am not behind the computer

11:20 AM
Zainu Moro
Sent you a text which you havent replied
Zainu • 11:43 AM
i just sent you one I forgot to turn my phone on after
Church
1:01 PM
Now I sent you a text you didn't reply
Zainu Moro
Haven't received any text
4064517870 right?
Zainu Moro
Yes
i sent 3 and just resent them
are you not getting them
Zainu Moro
No, did you get the one I just sent ?
yes and i sent 4 are you not getting them
Zainu Moro
No am not getting anything
I used two different message apps I think its time to dump Sprint Ive sent you four messages twice
Zainu Moro
But you are receiving mine ?
yes
Zainu Moro
It probably could be the network too so we can wait and try in a little while though in the next 30 minutes I will be leaving for the Fathers Day Lunch.
Ive been having trouble with sprint but lets try again in a bit
Zainu Moro
Cool, so what you doing this afternoon ?
nothing hanging with you
Zainu Moro
You ain't gonna be doing anything for fun ?
nah its raining AGAIN
Zainu Moro
Oh I see, it's cloudy here though at 74 degrees
well its rainy and 86 here it was 89 when walked home from Church
Zainu Moro
Oh alright, sure you must be enjoying the weather
I HATE RAINY SEASON But unless your really warm I don't know if I could handle Montana in the winter
3:16 PM
i reset my phone and called sprint
3:40 PM
Baby Girl your missing well not really its only 4PM there still having problems with my phone
6:03 PM
Zainu Moro
Good evening babe, how is your evening going ?
If you tell me you got the text message good otherwise except for you its suck
sucky
Zainu Moro
Well still havent received a text
Well then sprint is gone on Friday
Zainu Moro
Have you sent text messages before ?
All the time only one friend complained about not getting them when you told me you didn't get them I texted 4 friends none of them got them either
Zainu Moro
Thats bad, well I hope you are able to do something about me, would have loved for us to talk on phone but am trying not to exhaust my Uncles call plan but this week am gonna try hard to be able to acquire a calling card to call you as am dying to hear that lovely voice behind that handsome face.
And you think I don'y want to hear that sweet Afrikaner accent coming from your beautiful face?
Zainu Moro
Haha your very funny but I never said that
I didn't say you did. I'm sure I spelled it wrong but in the country club my parents lived in we had a few South African Families mostly owned diamond mines. One of the families I did some work for supervising visits with the ex husbands children. I might be American but I am rather knowledgeable about the world outside of these 50 states
Zainu Moro
Well thats a very good attribute then, all the same there is something very important I have to discuss with you
OK you have the floor
Zainu Moro
Well this is hard for me but you really are my only option Available, you know since I completed my Beautician training I have been considering doing something at least you know related to my field of work till I seek a job and find one and I decided to at least take on doing that in the neighborhood with some of the few people who really recommend my services so I can at least start something so I have been trying to save towards my capital to purchase a few items I will need for the work but still behind and I wanna plead with you to if you can help me sum up the rest so I can acquire the items and start please
how much do you need and how would I get it to you
Zainu Moro
I am 300 dollars short of the funds I need and the only medium of money transfer I have seen they use here so far is a Walmart to Walmart.
Walmart to Walmart transfer sorry
I don''t shop at Walmart how does it work and who do I send it to?
Zainu Moro
I am not familiar with the United States Identification system so if it doesnt bother you I will have you do it in my Uncles name and to our address of course then He will pick it up for me that way I will have a platform to explain also to him how I came about the funds seeing where its from so He doesnt think I might be upto something bad.When you go to any walmart store you can be able to send it by just indicating to them you wanna do a walmart to walmart transfer I think
Give me the information
Zainu Moro
Hold on let me get it from cousin.
Matt Forrester 1011 Alice St. Miles City, MT 59301.
ok let me deal with Sprint and thein I will go online and check my banking accounts
Zainu Moro
Alright thats cool, thanks very much for your efforts.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

carolinetracy268@gmail.com, (+233) 0263377008

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm

tetteh
State, City: yes

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i am ready to meet a real man who is very faithful .. i will tell more later

IP: 41.218.244.224 Accra, Ghana

=> plus.google.com/u/0/116020937300555989411

Caroline Tracy

=> penpaland.com/profile/CarolineTracy

Caroline Tracy
carolinetracy268@gmail.com
Handy: 0263377008
Telefon: 0263377008
Last login: 2017/4/18

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

pasterowen12@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:37 am

Doris 12
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Alberta,Calgary

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Well I really thank everyone on this site, am not here for joke, games and play with anyone feelings.. But am here for my soulmate.but if you want to know me more just add me on this email..pasterowen12@gmail.com..

IP: 41.66.202.188 Accra, Ghana

dogman0512
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel, part 3

Postby dogman0512 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:11 am

Mod edit: This scammer below is using pictures of all in all three different female models:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110253&p=531779#p531779
viewtopic.php?p=531780#p531780
viewtopic.php?p=531769#p531769

Christine Cabrina Mcneill Danielle on amature porn site Alison Angel various sites

Danielle
Name: Danielle
Birth name: -
Alias: Genevieve
Date of birth: - Breast size: 38DD
Weight: - Height: 5'6
Eye color: Blue Hair color: Blonde
Things she does:

Phone:704 445 5631 Address: 9341 Oat Drive, Laurinburg NC 28352 Address is real married couple no relatives listed

No Owner Informatiom on Phone but is located in Cherryville, NC 28021

This is the end of a week long text exchange

Christine conversation

Okay hun

Thanks alot i really love you

I ran out of my ITunes subscription hun.Can you help a ITunes gift card hun please

How do I do that I hate apple

Thanks hun you get in a store

$25 or $50 ITunes gift card how much you can afford hun

I need to subscribe my itunes the subscription just ended hun please do this for me

I don't wanna get hurt cos i trust you hun i really do

Ok so give me the info for the flowers and I'll get the card on Tuesday. I remember when your birthday is they won't be delivered until your birthday but when I am sitting in front of the computer with my credit card let me do it because you saw how crazy my days have gotten

Address:9341 Oat Dr, Laurinburg, NC 28352 Name:Cabrina mcneill

That's the address hun

Ok I will take it from here

Ok thanks hun i love you

Sweet dreams you should dream of me ok

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hellina Cindy - Helaina.cindy1@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:27 pm

plus.google.com/107719656225804432815
Hellina Cindy

Helaina.cindy1@gmail.com that is my ✉

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henritta Latham - lhenrit2@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:52 pm

lhenrit2@gmail.com

plus.google.com/100530148232348690346
Henritta Latham

Hi email me on lhenrit2@gmail.com am single too and searching hope to hear from you soon....OLDER MEN ONLY

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

True Love - trustmelove14@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 pm

plus.google.com/110482067443941829193
True Love

trustmelove14@gmail.com

Am looking for a serious relationship with no games so if you are looking for the same you can email me on trustmelove14@gmail.com so we can get to know each other am not here for games

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dora Hardin - dora.hardin@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 pm

plus.google.com/109419299027765852177
dora hardin

im here looking for serious relationship that will end up with married and if you want to chat with me just add me on dora.hardin@yahoo.com

Return to “White Females”