It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks Pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:03 am

Pictures stolen from adult model Natalie Sparks

Continuation of part 1: viewtopic.php?t=26314

swandate
Lori Gifty @livinthing
Birthday 1977-09-10
Country United States
My name is Rose and I am a lady of 32 years of age.I am single,never been married and i don’t have kid.I am a woman with a great heart I have two brothers and one sister a mother left. My hobbies are listening to music, hanging out with my friends and watching movies.Today is my first time ever at this dating site and that makes me new here.And after looking through and surfing you are my pick and I just want you to know I will love to be your friend in spite of tribe, race, age and political grounds.I am looking for a faithful,loving,caring and honest man and my heart tells me you are the one.Thank you and I hope I have not scared you away and anyway this is my email address you can email me lorigifty@gmail.com and I will send you my pictures and also tell you more about myself.Thank you stay bless and have a blessed day. Hope to hear from you soon.Bye and take care of yourself.
I am most passionate about:
I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading,etc i would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me
I am an avid reader and a great conversationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music
I like sitcoms,drama,family and friends,comedy,action & adventure,anything thats funny i like Will Smith and Ice Cube they are really cool
Looking for in a person are:
I would like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well
A level headed individual who is not a procrastinator, who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves to travel. A man that respects himself enough to respect the ones he loves and care for
A conscious person who is serious about having a monogomous relationship. An honest person who you can count on in times of needs, someone to laugh with someone to cry with, to share your hopes and dreams in good times and bad times
A man that will be there for me when i have to extend myself to help others and not be selfish and thinks the world revolves around him…….. Someone who looks into helping others and give freely of himself for the benefit of mankind
I realize that I am 30 years old and that you are somewhat older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that’s fine…we’ll see how things go after we get to know each other

Hello Handsome,
My name is Gifty and I am a lady of 32 years of age.I am single,never
been married and i don’t have kid.I am a woman with a great heart I
have two brothers and one sister a mother left. My hobbies are
listening to music, hanging out with my friends and watching
movies.Today is my first time ever at this dating site and that makes
me new here.And after looking through and surfing you are my pick and
I just want you to know I will love to be your friend in spite of
tribe, race, age and political grounds.I am looking for a
faithful,loving,caring and honest man and my heart tells me you are
the one.Thank you and I hope I have not scared you away and anyway
this is my email address you can email me
lorigifty@gmail.com and I will send you my pictures and also tell
you more about myself.Thank you stay bless and have a blessed day.
Hope to hear from you soon.Bye and take care of yourself.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

batsibf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks

Postby batsibf » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Email: iamanna4ril@gmail.com
Name on email: iam Annabel
Other names I found: Ciara Davids, Victoria Brown, Angela Akorfah, Blanca Aguirre Selgas, Paloma Fernandez-Roco Baquero
Instagram: Ciara (@Ciara)

first email:
You can call me Anna.. I'm 34 yrs old single with no kids. Well, I don't know how to put it but it's rather fortunate I saw your email address on a dating site, which I thought of saying Hi because I'm online looking to find a serious friend whom we could know each other better into details, in other words, await what life has got install for us. I'm all new to this online dating thing though, yet trying to knowing how to accessing it very well.

Well, It's lot of fun around and besides, I'm skeptical and careful though, but since I'm who I say I am, I believe myself in making out the right person whenever I meet him. Someone who will love and care for me as I do the same in return. So if you up and seeking for the same thing in life, don't hesitate, because I would be very glad to getting to knowing more about you ! Good evening and i hope you had a blissful day!

Anna.

Second Email with Pictures:
Thanks very much for your reply Brian and it's nice hearing back from you.. Well it happened i was searching through Eharmony.com where i came across many profiles so i will barely recollect your screen name out there.. By the way, I'm in the final year of the Nursing Collage Brown Mackie out here in Des Moines,Iowa so I work as a volunteered Nurse for an NGO... I'm not paid anyway but my work takes me to so many places in a form of deployment, and I just love my job! I go to rural places to educate the people on Sexual Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and how to prevent them.

Do you mind at all with my mission at hand.. If not i would be very glad if you could look up for Google Hangouts where we could chat instantly and to know much about each other into details.. I already sent my request to your Google hangouts, kindly look me up and let's connect and get to know a lot more about each other..

Anna

first hangout message:
Well, My name is Anna,I am 34 years old, with measurements 36C-24-34. I am Single have got light black hair, blue eyes, 5' 8, 129 lbs,and a healthy Lady. I have no kid .I always smile and I think, I don't easily get irritated, and I don't even remember the last time I frowned. How about you?

new pictures not on here

current profile image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks Pt. 2

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:49 am

Ruby Adams
@ruby90
Birthday: 1990-01-01
City: London

I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies.I’m a really sensitive and attentive girl. I’m an observer of people not a voyeur!. I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special.

I am most passionate about:
I love watching comedies and romance. I also love dramas and thrillers. Loved the Bourne Identity. I love fantasy films.Lord of the Rings is my favourite. What makes you laugh, smile, and cry? Crazy funny people. Sarcastic people like Dr Cox on Scrubs. I love his character. I love intelligent commedy like political satire. I love Robin Williams, Jim Carey and Mike Myers. They crack me up so much…

Looking for in a person are:
I want a husband who feels the same way. Who has the same sexual appetite as i do and desires to be as intimate as i do. But all of this must be within the content of an exclusive relationship. So i will protect the sanctity of my future marriage. It doesn’t matter to me if my future husband has a sexual history or his past doesnt matter to me at all.
As far as I’m concerned, when we marry we start from fresh. His past is not of importance to me,
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

charity_adjei@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:29 pm

charity28
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: coventry
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am romantic and sexy, feminine and sincere. I am a woman - so I can be different. I am open and loyal, down to earth and positive. I love life and I am looking for serious relations with respectful, positive, loyal and smart man. I am ready to become the best wife and mother and I will do my best to make my man happy.
IP: 5.101.172.117
Hostname: no.rdns.ukservers.com
ISP: UK Dedicated Servers Ltd

bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

angela.nuru@gmail.com, angela.nuru11@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:00 pm

AngelaNuru
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Toronto,Ontario

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

My name Angela Nuru, but most of my friends call me Mina. I am 31 yrs of age young I am Single, white skin, brown hair, black eyes, 5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially, I don't work for now but I am thankful to God for making me who I am today but I will tell you more about my that when we begun to chat....

IP: 207.244.89.108
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (21)

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/104568865704574301429

Angel anu
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sherryluv6@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 pm

cherryluv6
Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: new york

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Ethnicity: Native American

Education: Other
Personal Description:

Courage, kindness, friendship, selflessness, humility, truthfulness. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness. I know that these are the three marks of an honorable girl.
IP: 5.62.57.55 Privax; bad IP proxy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alice Neizer - neizeresther4422@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:47 pm

swandate.com/members/aliceneizer/
Alice Neizer
@aliceneizer
Birthday 1984-03-05
Country United States
City Nevada City

I am a very outgoing and social woman. I love meeting new and like minded people. I’m always up for a good time. I’m very caring, funny and cute. I have a lot of energy and am very entertaining and talkative.

hello Paul,nice to meet you on here,I am new on here i saw your profile and decided to text you i am Alice.Well i wish to chart more with you so you can give me your hangout id if you want same thing or add me,neizeresther4422@gmail.com

plus.google.com/u/0/111281776272796395322
Neizer Esther
Image=>> perhaps a scammer herself :thinking:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Otoo - kamilaannlove@gmail.com, +233-54-3297711

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:03 pm

craigsdating.com/profile/5449334
Maryotoo55
Female , 37 , seeking Male
Englewood, AL

com Hello I am Mary Otoo by name i was so much happy when going through your profile you look nice,please if i may ask you? can we be friend?IF yes this is my email kamilaannlove@gmail.com i am waiting for your reply in my email now for more talk.

ImageImageImage

SKYPE ID: live:769a1c1ac34f0d38
Name: Mary Otoo

SKYPE ID: marycaring2
Name: Mary Otoo

Hangouts:
Kamil Ann
kamilaannlove@gmail.com
Beatons caterers

plus.google.com/u/0/103768053201205558638
Kamil Ann
little job at Beatons caterers
Lives in Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Contact info:
Phone: 0543297711 -->> +233-54-3297711
Email: kamilaannlove@gmail.com
Location: brong ahafo (The Brong-Ahafo Region is located in south Ghana)

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks Pt. 2

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:15 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5197820
sadiya
Female , 39 , seeking Male
10003, 10002, United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anne Haag, annehaag2015@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:52 pm

ffd and associates

ANNE
Female , 32 , seeking Male
HOLLAND, HOLLAND

I am an open-minded person who believes in miracles in life. I can say that I am a tender and sensitive personality, you can email at ... looking forward to read from you soon.

thank you for your mail i will like to talk more outside this site so that we can get to know more about you and see how best we can move from there Annehaag2015@gmail.com looking forward to read from you soon.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lisa aka Amanda

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:55 pm

same pic on ilikeyou and ts

Lisa
37, female
Manassas
monticello

Am open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different woman i am a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man.. this is my number you can text me so that we can to two more
Interests: CNN International, ABC7NY, The Washington Times, Ariens, NBC, Controller, New York Daily News, Right News USA, EverBank Field, ABC News Politics

amanda mor
28, Woman, Single
Ohioville, United States
Looks for: Single Man
36 - 76 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

selinabill22@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Goodgirl
Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Saxony

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Ethnicity: Other

Education: Professional
Personal Description:
am looking for a long term relationship which can lead to married.....

IP: 5.62.41.67 Privax; bad IP proxy

=> plus.google.com/u/0/101627267203584678847
Selina Bill
ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dele Davis - deledavis200@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:19 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5102921
deledavis200
Female , 32 ,
seeking Male
texas, houston, United Kingdom

hello love to hear from you.am deledavis am new here i check your profile now and i love it..you can mail me at deledavis200@hotmail.com to no more about me

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dele Davis - deledavis200@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:20 am

twitter.com/deledavis2001
deledavis @deledavis2001

mail me at deledavis200@hotmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dele Davis - deledavis200@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:22 am

eudating.site/woman/45730
Anni,
31 years old woman
I'm from: GB United Kingdom
City of: Leeds
I'm need: a male 30-50 years old for relationship
About me: without children

Some words about myself: I like smiling and making new friends. I'm very easygoing. I'm not just hot outside but also hot inside. I have many more inner beauty waiting for you to find out.

Return to “White Females”