It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Grace Annette - mrsgrace.annette@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

beccalyn44@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:20 pm

MDF: becca44
Becca Jaklyn
31 year old, woman from United Kingdom

Hello friend! How are you?
My name is Becca Jaclyn from London, UK and working in the Golden Company where I am also a marketing assistant, I saw your profile today and became interested in an important business proposal to share with you.
Please contact me through my private e-mail (beccalyn44@yahoo.co.uk)
so i can give you the information, as well as benefits.
Thank you Regards Becca

beccalyn44@yahoo.co.uk

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Annetel - kingsmandx@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Annettt

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: London
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Personal Description:

I want to introduce my self ............................................

... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 07 Jun 2016
Subject: Hello Dear
Hello! How are you? I hope your day is blessed. My name is Mrs Grace Annette from London, UK. I work in a Gold & Diamond company where i am also the assistant marketer.I picked interest to share a business proposal with you.
My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don't want my company to know about it. Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply. please contact me through my email address because i have more serious thing to tell you please (annettelgrace@yahoo.com)

I will give you more details about this business as soon as you show interest. Thanks

Best regards
Grace Annetel

STATICNATFOR-GPRSWIMAXCORPORATE
STATIC NAT FOR GPRS/WIMAX/CORPORATE NETWORK
Business Risk Management
Golden Plaza Building, Falomo roundabout, ikoyi
Victoria island
Lagos
Nigeria

.. Yahoo avatar

.... in Zorpia

Nicesara
27, New York City, New York, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20 or above, in New York.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Annette - mrsgrace.annette@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Gracea1
- ID: 252748
- 37 y/o female (1981 - May - 1)
- London, United Kingdom
- English
- Marketing
- Have 1 children
- Marital status Widow
- Ethnicity Mixed

Hello my dear.
My Name is Mrs Grace Annette from London, UK. I work in a Gold & Diamond company where i am also the assistant marketer. I picked interest to share a business proposal with you. please contact me back on email if your interested in this business use this email address to write me back (mrsgrace.annette@yahoo.com) for more details about the business on the ground, Thanks
Date: 2018-06-09 21:58:25

.... she's more as famous with this crap and Pic in the scene .....

...... Mail is out!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Annette - mrsgrace.annette@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 pm

.... how expected.

Hello Dear,
How are you. I am pleased to send you email regarding my business proposal. I am the assistant marketer of my company in London UK (Invedia Industrial Diamond Plc). It may interest you to know that my company has developed business industrial empire for supplying assorted gold & diamonds in the Europe. Presently, I am in Moscow Russia where i am currently representing my company in a business program but I decided to contact you because the business is very urgently.I picked interest to share a business proposal with you. My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don't want my company to know about it. Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply.

My company urgently need 1000 cartons of a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones, The product is called SILICA OIL (One bottle is 5.8 cm size and it contains 8 bottles in one carton). My boss usually buy a carton for 5000 euro until the product became scarce in the Europe market. On my research, Someone gave me the contact of a store in Africa that has this product and they are selling one carton for only 2800 euro but I don't want to tell my boss about it because I want you to supply the product to my company at higher price so we can make good profit.

Here is the details on how you will do the supply
You will be buying the product from the store for 2800 euro per carton
My boss will be buying the product from you for 5000 euro per carton
Our total profit in 1000 cartons will be €2.2 million (EURO) Which You and Me will share (50/50) equal.

This business is not difficult or complicated. Firstly, I will tell my boss that you are a trusted seller of the product and then my boss will contact you for the purchase of the product. Immediately my boss send full payment in advance to supply 1000 cartons in London, Then You will buy the product from the store in Africa and supply to my company in London. Meanwhile, You will keep our profit of €2.2 million in your bank account because i will visit your country after you have finished supplying the product to my company.

As soon as i confirm your interest in this business, I will quickly send you the information of the store to confirm if they still have Silica Oil in stock before we can proceed. Moreover. I have attached my photo and my roaming phone number to call me here in Russia (+447024096063)

Thanks.
Best from Mrs Grace Annette

my_02.jpg

my_03.jpg

my_o1.jpg

+447024096063 in Skype .... redirected Number to Muguland

Ean Bechamp
USA

legendaryplayerxtx159

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello My Dear Partner i am happy to meet your kind person in this business, I believe you will be the right person in this business because i need a honest person in this business. please my dear partner i don't need any money from you in this business because my boss in London will be sending you money to buy the product and supply to them in London successfully okay. What i need from you now is honest and trust please. Please my dear listening ok. Both of us will be buying this product at cost of 2,800 euro from the store company in Togo and supply the product at cost of 5,000 euro to my boss in London. My boss will be sending you money to buy the product and supply to them in London. I want you to know that this product is very urgent needed by my company because my boss is anxiously searching to buy this product but I didn't want my boss to know that i found it at a low price in Africa Togo because i want you to supply the product to my company at higher price which my boss normally buy it in the Europe market.

I have noticed that you are serious and willing to do this business with you and I want to rely on you as my trusted foreign partner in this business because I have the confidence to do this business with you. I attached below the contact of the store where i found the product, Please contact them today and find out the cost of one carton and also confirm if they have up to 1000 cartons in stock because that is the quantity you will supply to my company in London.

UNI-BIZ CHEMICAL & STORES LTD.
E-mail 1: mohammedalistoresellerafrice@yahoo.com
Phone: (+228) 96617801
Product name: SILICA OIL.

As soon as i get your positive feedback from the store, I will quickly contact my boss in London and introduce you as the seller of the product so that my boss will contact you for the purchase of the product because he will be sending you the money to supply the product in London. I want the transaction to be between you and my boss and I also want you to receive the product in your country and resend it from your country to my company so that my boss will not know the store in Africa because I want you to always supply this product to my company in future.

Remember that when you received the cost of supplying 1000 cartons from my boss, You will remove our profit and keep it safe in your bank account because I will plan to visit your country after my program in Russia so i can obtain my 50% share in the business and I will be so glad to meet you in person too.

Please contact the store today so that you will get quick response from them because it's urgent.

Best regards
Grace Annette

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:54 pm

yes my dear partner i am honest with you in this business okay. so please contact the store company in Togo now and ask them how much is for a preoduct called SILICA OIL by cartons. ask them how much is for 1000 cartons to london diritly. plaese contact the store company in Togo through their Email address and confirm the price of the product okay. please let me know once you contact them okay. contact them through their Email address okay

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Grace Ann - honourablenwanke@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Graceann1
Email honourablenwanke@yahoo.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 39 y.o.
Country United States
City Texas city
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Working
Description
Personal Description one love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my people

Hi dear how are you.
I will love to know more about you.
here is my ID contact me to enable us know each other.
[ graceannettewite@gmail.com ]
I will be waiting to read from you .
Grace.

197.220.169.142 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:39 pm

x.com/site/user/Graceann1
Graceann1
Age 39 y.o.
Country United States
City Texas city

Personal Description one love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love my peopleone love.................

Hi dear how are you.
I will love to know more about you.
here is my ID contact me to enable us know each other.
[ graceannettewite@gmail.com ]
I will be waiting to read from you .
Grace.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mrs Meredith Annette - meredithannette2@yahoo.com, managertransfer@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:02 pm

Meredith1 3 hours ago

Hello My Dear.
How are you doing today, My name is Mrs Meredith Annette 36 years old from London, UK. I work in a Gold & Diamond company where i am also the assistant marketer. I picked interest to share a business proposal with you after going through your profile here.My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don’t want my company to know about it. Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply. please contact me through my email address (meredithannette2@yahoo.com) because i have more serious thing to tell you about this business Ok. Once you show your seriousness in this business i will give you all the details about the business and also send you my company business ID Card and my pictures for more confirmation about me .
Thanks. Mrs Meredith Annette

Meredith1
Email managertransfer@yahoo.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country United States
City Alaska
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Business woman
Description
Personal Description My Name is Mrs Meredith Annette 36 years old from London, UK. I work in a Gold & Diamond company where i am also the assistant marketer

197.220.169.145 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:28 pm

clone;
xing.com/profile/Grace_Annette/cv
Grace Annette
Employed, handsome, fierce
New York, United States

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:01 pm

My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in doing those business despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Reverend Father Peter Michael, his contact information is below:

Name: Reverend Peter Michael
Email: reverendpetermichael@yahoo.com
House address: Des Witline unit 155 Accra Ghana
House Contact Phone Number +233-235938080

Ask him to send you the total check of $700,000.00
(Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you as a caring and understand person.Compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter Michael,and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffered we got together in that moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Peter Michael who have been so good to me when i was in the west Africa for some investment, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best friend,
Mrs. Grace

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

meredith50@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:09 pm

meredith50@gmail.com

fd/ Meredith50, 36
AGHALEE, NIR, UK
Woman looking for Man 25-64
Ethnicity:White
Education:High School
Job:Computers Hardware.
ABOUT
I am easy going caring hard working loving and God fearing type.
I am looking for someone caring loving honest and God fearing

:mugu:
Hangout avatar: Image

Return to “White Females”