It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Cynthia Morgan - Cynthiahawawu@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:03 am

Cynthiahawawu@gmail.com

plus.google.com/105536030265810103446
cynthia morgan
5 Follower

Good Afternoon To Everyone Out Here . I am Florence Nice To Only Dating Staffs,Seeking For Long Term With Seriousness And Who Knows We Might be Twin Souls In the Nearby Future, I Would be Very Glad if Anyone Who is Interested Send me a Message On Google hangout (Cynthiahawawu@gmail.com) .I hope to hear from You Soon

ImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan - Cynthiahawawu@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:06 am

Clone in GL

sherry555
58, Woman, Single
Carbon Hill, United States
Looks for:
Man
50 - 64 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 am

Clone
berry0.mate4all.

Contact 3612392630metext

Nationality ■ American
Ethnicity ■ Caucasian / White
I can speak ■ English
My Religious Beliefs ■ Somewhat religious
I am a(n) ■ Vegetarian
Children ■ I do not have children
Smoke ■ I do not smoke
Drink ■ I drink occasionally
Education ■ Under Graduate
Occupation ■ Student
Annual Income ■ Under $25,000
About Myself:
i'm a generous lady with caring, loving mind i love to travel and have fun, love to swim, camping, and am just 29 years old living with my grandma, i'm 5ft in 8 and am very naughty when it comes to dating, i have a very high dating drive if you know you are capable of having me as a love, friend, date, and so on but not any cyber, get back to me and see where it lead to.
About My Partner:
a caring man that is ready to spend on me, someone who is ready to understand my wish as a lady, someone who can be free for me anytime i want him for dating an older man is not mind i love that just contact me and see where it lead to am looking for a long term relationship too

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sweetestwoman2017@gmail.com and SKYPE: vida.foli

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:41 am

At Google+
plus.google.com/105536030265810103446
:mugu: cynthia morgan

As well as additional picture stolen from Nigerian adult model posted here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120688

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:44 am

flirtic.com/1382716
Rosemary
01. February 1982 (36),
Accra, Ghana

My name is Rosemary, I'm female and 36 Years old. My Sign of Zodiac is aquarius. I live in Accra, Ghana. On Flirtic.com I've been registered for 01.04.2017 years.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:57 am

ilikeyou.com/en/user/4911350/
Eugenia
female, Branam

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:06 am

Cynthiahawawu@gmail.com --> G+
plus.google.com/u/0/110678544094881054118
Florence Russell Consuelo

rosesaliah
rosesaliah is seeking: Model , Student help him or her find what they are looking for am young lady looking for a long term relationship which can lead to marriage.

Lynn
33, wanita, Gainessville
I am single never married, I am currently reside in gainessville,FL where i'm studying Business Administration. I am looking for my king for a longtime relationship and no game please, if you are a fake, please stay away from me..

sweetestwoman2017
36, Woman, Single
West End-Cobb Town, United States

My self-introduction
Hi,How are you??Well am Vida and am new to this Dating site and i found your Profile and I think am interested in It and i would love to get to know more about you and share some pictures as well and can you send me an E-Male as sweetestwoman2017 AT GMAIL and Y/M as vidafoli2015 And skype as vida.foli,,Hope to hear from you soon..

What I am doing with my life
Although I am a successful woman, I am never a boring person. In my life, I'm also a very romantic, kind, sincere, faithful, considerate, lovely, humorous and intelligent lady with inner beauty..Smart, funny, passionate and honest, that’s me. I am here not because I am lonely. I am here looking for my perfect match who can enjoy ourselves for the rest of our life. You will find that I am a sexy and sweet woman who could be enough to make your heart sing!!

Things I like about myself
I am an honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous

My favourite outdoor activities are
Hi,How are you??Well am Vida and am new to this Dating site and i found your Profile and I think am interested in It and i would love to get to know more about you and share some pictures as well and can you send me an E-Male as sweetestwoman2017 AT GMAIL and Y/M as vidafoli2015 And skype as vida.foli,,Hope to hear from you soon..

My favourite indoor activities are
I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies.I'm a really sensitive and attentive girl. I'm an observer of people not a voyeur!. I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special.

These topics are interesting for me

I might look for you if
A man who likes cars and long drives to nowhere special and then can have spontaneous fun when we get there..I want to find a kind, honest, sincere man to be my prince..I want to meet a man who will excite my mind. I prefer to enjoy little touches and warmth from my partner every day than displays of affection once a month. I expect wise advice and reliability from my partner.

plus.google.com/u/0/101808722354985954046
Honestly Woman
Picture of Briana L. reported here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115888&p=571405#p571405
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vida Foli, sweetestwoman2017@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:34 am

chatblink
Vida Foli
Woman
Country United States
Age33
Eyes Brown
Hair Black
Body Slim
Height 150 cm (4'11")
Looking for A Relationship Romance / Flirting

Hi,How are you??Well am Vida and am new to this Dating site and i found your Profile and I think am interested in It and i would love to get to know more about you and share some pictures as well and can you send me an E-Male as sweetestwoman2017 AT GMAIL and Y/M as vidafoli2015 And skype as vida.foli,Hope to hear from you soon..

same pic as in previous post (wonder.dating)

Skype ID and name lead to several profiles

1st: without pic the scammer used so far
2nd: Location: Accra Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Offei aka Pat on eskimi and loveinlive.ru

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:58 am

with the pic of wonder.dating
scammer created a profile on eskimi

Offei27
30 yo
Australia

add. pic

Pat
Ghana, Accra

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Helen, 509-593-8840

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Interpals
Helen19s1 Helen, 43 y.o.
Las Vegas, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Im honesy faithful passionate understanding kind and hearted woman. Seeking to meeting understanding, honest, God fearing man to settle with.. 5095938840 text me On we could know more

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vida Foli, sweetestwoman2017@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:25 am

Active on Skype with a new picture..
viewtopic.php?t=147263
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Helen, 509-593-8840

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:58 am

phone number 509-593-8840
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Bandwidth.com

Return to “White Females”