It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Mary Cochran - msmarycochran@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:24 am

hotdating.co.za/

I seriously need Your Prayers everyday.My name is Mrs. Mary Cochran from United State of America :mrgreen: .I am sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I chose you,I decided to chose you after my prayer over my situation, I am 40 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2years ago,I inherited a total sum of US$7.2Million dollars from my late husband who work as a Director Overview of Complant Sugar Company in Malaysia (SUCOPE), for twelve years before he died On the 27th of May 2010.My late husband died as a result of Brain cancer,kindly write back and i will give you the full details as soon as I receive your positive reply to my private email ID ( msmarycochran @ gmail.com )Have a nice day and God be with you.

Yours Sincerely Sister
Mrs Mary Cochran
Partner age from: 18
Partner age to: 80
Username: marycochran
Birth date: 24 March 1999
Weight: 71kg - 80kg (157-177lbs)
Height: 171cm-180cm(5,7ft-6ft)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Cochran - msmarycochran@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:38 pm

findloveasia
missmarycochran
Seeking a: Man
Looking for: Friendship
With age from: 32
to: 97
Headline: WITH LOVE
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Marital status: Widowed
Have kids: No
All about me: hi to every one
My Perfect Match: with you in love

My name is Mrs. Mary Cochran I am privileged to contact you in this urgent situation because I have a transaction what of (USD$7.2,million) which I have decided to execute with you so that the bank will remit the fund into your bank account. I will reveal further details to you as soon as receive your message send email ID ( msmarycochran @ gmail.com ) Have a nice day and God be with you.

Return to “White Females”