It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariam Alima - alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Mariam (id=267932)

Name: Mariam
City: new york
Height: 6'6" (198cm)
Weight: 175 lbs (79kg)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Hair color: black
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: High school
Languages: English
Religion: Muslim
Heritage: Middle-Eastern

About Me: i am a sincere humble easy going girl from iran looking for a good man for date that can lead to something more serious

Hello xxxxxxxx
Hi dear,
my name is Mariam Alima i am a sincere humble easy going girl from iran looking for a good man for date that can lead to something more serious please contact me back through this my email address (alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com) so that we can get to close to know each other very well and also to share more of our pictures and ideas as new friends Alima

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariam Alima AbdulRahman - alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi Dear,
Compliments of the season to you and thank you for taking your precious time to read my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to read from you, I know you will be a good and honest friend. What can I say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK.

My name is Miss Mariam Alima AbdulRahman I was born on 18th November 1992 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic The Republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr. Hashem Karvan Abdulrahman of the Blessed Memory who was a one-time guest speaker in Iranian embassies, United kingdom, Angola, Senegal, and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of the comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I attended my high school in Iran. After then I proceeded to Université Assane SECK de Ziguinchor, for my University career as a nurse.

My hobbies.cooking, Learning, Reading, Traveling, meeting new friends and sharing ideas, and watching football am a Chelsea fan I have a lot of hobbies I do in my free time Dear, I believe knowing you will be a thing of joy in my life. Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had an opportunity to be outside of my country if not a school;

I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God's grace. This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time. Please I want to see any of your pics. Thank you so much for replying to you hoping to hear from you always your new friend Mariam

..... IP shows Google

...... 2 Pics already posted

FB-IMG-1579784392626.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariam Alima AbdulRahman - alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you doing today I Guess you are going great. I read and understand all the contents of your mail were quite noted. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail, I am taking you for seriousness. please always check your email because I will always drop a message for you once am free I really need a the serious friendship that will make me travel out of my country to another. just to have more experience of another culture and language, people it will be great to flee over the sea to land in a different country, I love making new friends and sharing ideas, i will like to inform you that If we are to become the best of a friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because I do not want to experience pain or you, in any way, as I really want to be your best friend. I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and I know we will go places.

I lost my mother two days to my 16th birthday on 18th November 2006 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realizes that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that have taken my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to the life of competition for survival but for what I am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learned to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of 26th December 2007 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident, my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived in Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizens victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On 30th December four days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) in Tambacunda Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive to date. Among the documents given to me, there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $6.500.000.00(Six million Five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on 14th of July 2005 which has my name as the next of kin due to My fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicates that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you wholeheartedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund send me your full information such as 1. Your Full Name, 2. Your Country, 3. Address and 4. your telephone number, for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, My dear I did not have a personal telephone I lost my phone you can contact me through the office telephone of the united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) master his name is Dr. Mustapha Diop and his number is +221-703361679 I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this a transfer will be properly carried out by you I promise you bismillah(in the name of Allah)that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah, I say subhana Allah(glory be to Allah)for making me knows someone like you, from the one that loves and cherishes your love with big hugs and many kisses always your Mariam

..... IP shows Google

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mariam Alima - alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:08 pm

Hello My Dear,
I am happy to read from you today knowing that you are there for me God Allah will continue to bless and protect you inch Allah. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness. please always check your email because i will always drop a massage for you once am free below here are the bank contact, Please contact the bank ask them about my late father deposited fund and the possibility of transferring the money into your bank account in your country, I will like you to understands more that here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison i am Suffering Here In the Camp I don't want to continue like this and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country. My intention is to have a good future,good living, and I here-by promised that I will give you all the respect that I could afford to give as a human,

I will never disappoint you when I come over to your place inch Allah, I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and your family I assure you that if Allah will use you to help me out of this critical situation i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, I now have the confidence to go ahead with you, please do not be afraid of the bank they will not ask you any question OK,

Bank Sepah International PLC
Bank Address = 6-7 Eastcheap,Head Office Branch London EC3M 1JT, UK
Manager = Mr. Mohammed Reza Fatemi
Managing Director Bank Sepah International PLC
Tel/ +44 797 4266 002
EMAIL/ infobs@email.com

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr Hashem Karvan AbdulRahman
Nationality: Iran
Account Numbers: 765832654955
Beneficiary : Miss Maria Alima AbdulRahma
Amount Deposited: $6.500.000.00USD
Type of Account : As family valid files
Year of Deposit : 14th July 2005
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : London

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God will continue to bless your going out and coming in inch Allah Please write and call the Bank through there email and contact number so that they will know that we are really serious about this matter, My dear when you get them online tell them that you are calling On behalf of the fund of Miss Mariam Alima AbdulRahma. who is the only survival daughter of Late Dr Hashem Karvan AbdulRahman, from Iran that you are representing me as my foreign partner trustee as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on phone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening, my prayers is for almighty God Allah to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of Allah he will surely see us through inch Allah. Please once again keep this transfer only for yourself, for my safety and security purposes until you confirm the money in your account.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the Bank Sepah International PLC Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you concerning the response from the bank. Take good care of your self and always put me in your daily prayers as i am doing here also, I love you and i can't wait to meet you face to face once the bank transfer the money, Please inform me as soon as you contact them God Allah bless you and your entire family as I will be waiting for your mail big hug & many Kisses from yours love Mariam.

Death-Certicate.jpg

Deposit-Cert.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:57 pm

the document i send to you is it a photo shop document ? how can you accuse me wrongly if you don't want to help me better to tell me than accusing me wrongly. I want you to know that i am a true Sunnis Muslim i never lie before i can not lie every thing i tell you is nothing but the truth. The money is there in the bank i have gone for the claim bank confirm to me that the money is there and they told me to look for a foreign partner trustee that will represent me in the claim that they can not deal with me due to my statue help me i promise you will never regret knowing me inch Allah.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello my love,
i read and understand your mail very well do you think i am joking spending my time here to write you ? what further prove do you need ? i gave you my late father death and deposit certificate of the money didn't you believe me ? what are you trying to say that i am lie to you ? Please i don't want you to get me upset now i am not happy here my condition here is critical if you don't want to help me tell me i will understand OK. for your information the certificate document i send to you is not what you are thinking of OK is not a photo shop document it is my late father original document that bank gave to him. if you want to know the truth then send mail to the bank with the deposit certificate ask them to transfer the money into your bank account lets hear what they will say have a nice day Mariam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alima AbdulRahman - alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Hello my love,

how are you doing over there and your family i hope every body is fine and in good health condition inch Allah. I want to inform you that i have been here making effort to claim my late father deposited fund since then i have been thinking making effort with the bank manager of Bank Sepah International PLC UK on how to claim my late father deposit fund because is the only thing my late father left for me i don't want to loose the fund is my only hope for survival. I contacted the bank manager of Bank Sepah International PLC UK where my late father deposited the fund and i pleaded them to help me so that i can claim my inheritance fund to enable me go out from this prison camp to start a new life. The bank manager told me that they can transfer the fund to you in your country where you are through there bank diplomat. I ask them how can it be possible the bank manager told me that the diplomat will bring you the total fund in your country as a consignment that the diplomat will deliver the fund to your home address as a home delivery consignment package i ask him how will it be possible he said that i should talk to you that if you agree that you have to contact them so that they can make arrangement and available for the successful delivery please think about it and get back to me with your opinion and conclusion if you are still interested to help me in this transfer so that the diplomat can bring you the fund over there as a fund box consignment. I believe this is the best means to transfer this fund to you with out any problem ok. I am hoping to hear from you always yours love Mariam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alima AbdulRahman - alimamariamabdulrahman@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:50 pm

Hello my dear,
how are you doing over there i hope fine ? I want to inform you that God have finally answered my prayers through a friend from Senegal that lives in Germany By Name Mr Ibrahim Diop Asan who helped me to transfer the fund successful. we are now in Germany for our investment capital. and i made a promise that i can never forget you once i succeeded in the transfer now i gave the sum of $350.000 usd to The manager Head office western union money transfer Dakar Senegal to send to you when you contact him via MTCN NUMBERS so that you can cash the money . Please i don't want you to think why i have to give it to the Western union instead of you directly I did it because of the urgency of my leaving to Germany with my partner who is also my husband i don't want any problem in my marriage and i don't want him to know about the cheque i gave to you that is the reason why i gave it to the manager Head office western union money transfer Dakar Senegal for i know that they can send you the money easily when you contact them because i explain to the manager about you and the reason why i am handling the cheque to give to you. Please contact the western union money transfer office in Dakar Senegal with this information below ask them to send you the MTCN NUMBER of the cheque fund.

Name: Mr Aliou Niang
Email: info.westernunion.sn@collector.org
Tel: 00221-704687659

Once you have received the money please inform me so that i can relax my mind and to share the happiness together with you have a nice and wonderful day always yours friend Mariam

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Assalamu''Alaikum,
Mi nombre es señorita Mariam Alima Abdulrahman, soy alta, guapa, cuerpo perfecto. Vi tu perfil y me encantó contactarte, espero que seas la verdadera persona cariñosa, honesta y afectuosa que he estado buscando, y tengo algo especial que contarte sobre mí, así que contáctame directamente a través de mi correo electrónico dirección en (alimamariamabdulrahman @ gmail. com) para que le envíe algunas de mis fotos directamente a usted. Saludos, señorita Mariam.

TL
Assalamu Alaikum,
My name is Miss Mariam Alima Abdulrahman, I am tall, beautiful, perfect body. I saw your profile and I loved contacting you, I hope you are the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking for, and I have something special to tell you about me, so please contact me directly via my email address at (alimamariamabdulrahman @ gmail. com) to have some of my photos sent directly to you. Greetings, Miss Mariam.

cupidoparamayores

Mariam02: amor
[Mariam02]
Female, 27 , Bardsir, Kerman, Iran, Islamic Republic of

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:48 pm

site4dating
mariam02
27 years
Czech Republic

My name is Mariam Alima Abdulrahman I am tall ,good looking, perfect body. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have
been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at (alimamariamabdulrahman AT gmail . com ) so that i all so send some of my pictures directly to you.
regards,Mariam

Return to “White Females”