It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Susan Robert <susanre1960@gmail.com>

African scammers posing as white women.
therock
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby therock » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:51 pm

Can you check this one please

Message ID <CAMFeACcZgij-0wVqEuF3mbMpDk4ULQLj2MOzQxcoedr+yBwbOg@mail.gmail.com>
Created on: 25 April 2020 at 22:45 (Delivered after 15 seconds)
To:
SPF: PASS with IP 209.85.220.65 Learn more ====> its Google

Hello, How are you doing? I am so glad to hear from you so much, Here is more about myself and I will like to know more about you too, I guess u can read this...LOL. Well will like to tell you more about me and I will like to know more about you too My name is Susan Robert I am a 32 yr old, female. 5.7 tall, 60kg with a beautiful body, slim body build, no drama, and a positive outlook on life. I am young at heart with fun dreams and a big heart...as easy to get along with as you'll find.

I am an active listener, honest, caring, loving, and have a high sex drive and will always try to bring mindfulness and awareness to my existence Take a look at who I am and what I seek. I do not frequent bars unless good live music is playing as I love to Dance. I laugh when tickled and will tickle back; enjoy giving/receiving a massage, and brushing your hair. I am affable, sensitive, dislike drama, quiet confidence, musical(guitar, but lousy singer), artistic(pottery, but will keep my day job for now), erotic-minded, athletic, lean, an awesome kisser, long arms that can reach anywhere, supportive, dependable, industrious, goofy at times, creative, thoughtful, passionate, unpropitious, pragmatic, unassuming, possessiveness and humorous on closer inspection.

I am a confident, articulate, educated, Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, music, movies, laughter, dining out spontaneous travel. join me in the Garden and have a glass of wine while I clean up, and we'll share deep stimulating conversation. Further exploring the mental chemistry between us. Fun that ends up where it's supposed to be what I seek. If that's a serious Fun and sex good friendship or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. Seeking a confident, expressive, truthful, independent, stable, health-conscious man who understands how precious it is to find his best friend, companion, lover, and partner all in the same person. Some call this a "soul mate" A man who can be trusted and is drama free. meaning I don't care much about the past, nor fret about the future..be secure in who you are...you should know about living in the present, it shouldn't be hard for you to describe yourself...you like to be touched and are not afraid to ask. We are positive, supportive, secure, giving, and outwardly affectionate toward each other.

We are sincere and live in the present with intent toward passion, trust, laughter, and are in it for the long haul. I am a giver looking for an emotional, intellectual, and physical connection with one man A friendship and a sexual partner that is uninhibited and pure fun is what I'm about. Locations, settings, and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your face while wondering when it's possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man whose wish to have fun and sex with me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sunrise and set in each other's arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, lady but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day. Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive every day to be a better woman for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty, and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. Hope to hear from you soon
Hugs and Kisses
Susan xxx

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Robert <susanre1960@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:07 pm

Niece Waidhofer
.instagram.com/niecewaidhofer/

https:/ /thechive.com/2016/09/22/niece-is-here-to-distract-you-from-your-problems-28-photos/

https:/ /niecewaidhofer.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

btiffany332@gmail.com & +233595051364

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:59 pm

Afreedate
Username:
Rea20
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
Am seeking for a love
About yourself:
Am simple lady seeking for a love here
Looking for:
Am new here looking for man to love me and get marriage to me you can add me in hangout at btiffany332@gmail.com if you are interested message me and let’s talk more there or you can WhatsApp me at +233595051364

Pic mix...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40056&p=657180#p657180
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”