It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Margaret - maggyanthony86@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 17, 2020 4:07 pm

..... need more Evidence

Margaret (id=272969)
Name: Margaret
City: Seattle
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Weight: 130 lbs (59kg)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Hair color: blonde
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: Bachelor degree
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
Religion: Christian
Heritage: Mixed

About Me: am easy to talk to & I smile a lot, I love Music & Dancing & enjoy going to venues with live Music.I'm straight forward lady, Down to earth and generous in heart,I like to explore new things, What will you like to know about me. . hook me up if you have a good qualities

Hello xxxxxxxx

I love your profile and it will be more nice to get to chat with you in other to chat online or write email to each other ..write me on my email address or add me on hangout to chat with me online maggyanthony86 // at // g // m // ail // dot //com
thanks Augusta.
maggyanthony86@gmail.com : Hangout ID

Sarah.Ad
31 , Aries
United States of America, Oklahoma City

https:/ /loveplanet.ru/page/sarahadeleyed868

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Margaret - maggyanthony86@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Hi xxxxxxxx ..
Thanks so much for your message , I really appreciate you for the time you took to write me your letter , you sound very nice and lovely and I hope you are caring for real ? Am looking for good sincere relationship and I will be so happy to meet you and get to know your more ..
Can you please write more details about your self and also send me your photos ..
I will also want you to accept my chat request on hangout so that we can chat there anytime .
Have a wonderful time .
Marg

..... IP shows Google
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Hi xxxxxxx ,
Its really surprised me when you said you are new to this because am also new to the online dating and i think with the little experiences my friend have share with me before giving this a trial is enough for me to find the right person , we all know that there many things going on the internet here but we can still find some good honest people here as well , i think am not making a wrong mistake for getting in contact with you and i want you to know that you are not making a wrong mistake for choosing me , am single for almost 2 years ever since i have got heart broken from my ex boy friend , i have never been married or having a kids before , am looking forward to meet someone who is very lovely , caring , honest , understanding and trust worthy to settle down my life with forever ad am ready to give him the best love life experiences from me , Am originated from Seattle WA but am currently living in Dubai U.A.E in the middle east Asian , i hope you have hear about Dubai before , i have been living here for the past 6 months due to some issue concerning my late aunt who has been living and working here for a long time , she passed away 4 months ago and i have been busy with her burial and papers work concerning her burial but i will be through soon and i will be coming back to state but i want to make sure i found someone before coming back home because i hate my loneliness before i left home and i really i could have someone to love and cherish in my life so that we can meet and start getting to know each other , as its now we have already met here and we will continue to get to know each other and see how this work between us but you must be ready to trust and understanding if you really want to make this work between us , am very loving person woman , am honest , caring and trust worthy , you have nothing to scare about , all i need from you is your love and your care that is what every women want in a man of their dreams ... I really wish you could send me a couple pictures from you and i will love to know what age are you and when is your birthday ? am the only child of my late parents and i need someone who will be everything to me , i want someone who will love me and care for me , someone who will always be there for me when i needed someone to be there for me ... Please i hope you can tell me more about you in your next mail ...Are you living all by your self ? what is your age now ? i will love to learn more about what you doing for a living ? i know its a family business but i really want to know what is it all about ? i hope to read back from you soon and i hope you will connect your hangout so that you can chat online with me okay ... Do you know how to use hangout ?
See you soon
Marg.

marg-1.jpg

marg-5.jpg

marg-6.jpg

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 19, 2020 2:03 pm

IMO, can be moved up :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah, sarahadeleye@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Tue May 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Sarah.Ad
United States of America, Oklahoma City

uses 4 add. pics already posted in this thread

Adeleye ---> commion Nigerian name ;) , also the surname of a Nigerian football defender

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Thank you once again for your message , i must confess i really like you but i think you should put more concentration in this if you really want this relationship to work out between us , i have just got up from bed again right now and am so glad to read more about you and your interest , i love music a lots too and i love to sing so much , i love swimming , Dancing , Cooking , Baking ,Camping and am more of outdoors activities and i hope you love outdoor too ? i will like you to go back to my previous message and read very well again and make sure you understand every single words there ... I have already told you more about my self in the message and i also sent you some pictures of my self and i asked you some question in which i expect you to read and answer all the question and also send me your pictures as requested ... Please i will like you to read my previous message read it very well and make you understand it and if there is something you do not understand there please ask me and i will explain to you .. its very important you read the message again so that you can get to know more about me and also answer all the question i need to know more about you and i will like you to send me a few pictures of your self .
Thanks
Marg.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 17:47:39 -0500

...... this cheeky Mail screams after a "nice" nigerian answer .... let's see if she takes the Trap

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 19, 2020 11:08 pm

...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :party: straight into the trap with timpani and trumpets

Oh I see very clear your papa and mama kolo no be for here...and your frustration na follow come

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

qnsaleem@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:10 pm

humbleheart Oct 7
hello

humbleheart
Email qnsaleem@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country Australia
City Melbourne
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Need a soul mate who is ready to love me unconditional
Description
Personal Description I am easy going and calm, i love opened minded people and all that is good. once your are an open person and humble, down to earth, trust worthy then i am sure we can get along

IP Address Geolocation
181.214.199.106 is an IPv4 address owned by Servers Australia Pty. Ltd
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

qnsaleem@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:14 pm

humbleheart Oct 4
I like you .. if you are interested contact me through my email on qnsaleem@gmail.com for better conversation , thank you
hello
how are you
okau i will and you can also write me on mine email or hangout too qnsaleem@gmail.com
hello , i have not receive your message , i sent you too message and am waiting for reply from you

Return to “White Females”